Dante (Devil May Cry) vs. Bayonetta

Lupine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Lupine

Yeah I know this isn't a comics fight, but really I figure there are enough people like me that are gamers out there so I'm going for it.   

Dante 
Dante 

Bayonetta 
Bayonetta 

The battlefield is an abandoned airfield. There are no restrictions on arsenal or abilities. If they have it or used it, it's fair game.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Dante

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By geraldthesloth

Dante slaughters her.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By saiyan_earthling

If you meant "no restrictions" as in being allowed to use Quicksilver, then I vote for Dante.

Lupine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Lupine
@geraldthesloth said:
" Dante slaughters her. "
I don't know about that. She's a powerhouse. I think he wins, but not that horribly.
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Red_Blade

It was only a matter of time lol
Unfortunetly I dont know d*ck about Bayonetta

Cant wait for Swaggaboy to see this though

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@geraldthesloth said:
" Dante slaughters her. "
yup
Lupine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lupine
@saiyan_earthling said:

" If you meant "no restrictions" as in being allowed to use Quicksilver, then I vote for Dante. "

Any and all abilities. And I'd think he'd have to have it because Witch time might kick his teeth in otherwise. 

@Red_Blade said:
" It was only a matter of time lol Unfortunetly I dont know d*ck about Bayonetta  Cant wait for Swaggaboy to see this though "
And yep. XD. They do have the same creator and he says Bayo, but even with her raw power I don't see it. But it would be a great fight, so I put it up to see what the vine thinks.
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SwaggaB0y

Bayonetta I say this because she can also stop time for a sort period of time (Witch time) She has tanked stronger hits and shown just as good or better reaction time than Dante ( she dodged  bullets while they were right next to her face) for speed I'm pretty sure she has him beat since I can't recall any speed feats for him ( She ran on the Highway keep up with cars in high heels I might add) Durability she fell from space and survived, for strength she played catch with missiles, tossed half a building at one of her foes, slamed monsters that are way bigger than the monsters Dante has fought no counting the end bosses in DMC1 and 4, she also caught a Satellite from space and place catch with it.

Avatar image for boyshaveapen_sgirlshaveav_gina
BoysHaveaPen!sGirlsHaveaV@

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bayonetta can summon that huge monster, and she also removes clothing when she gets hit so Dante may let her hit him a few times to see more and then it could be too late because she'd summon that evil magic dragon.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Devil Trigger FTW

SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SwaggaB0y
@BoysHaveaPen!sGirlsHaveaV@gina:

Yes she can summon the creatures from her weave magic that would also help her in a fight with Dante.

@Son_of_Magnus:

DT is on a time limit I think he would have trouble hitting her in the first place.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@SwaggaB0y said:
" @BoysHaveaPen!sGirlsHaveaV@gina:

Yes she can summon the creatures from her weave magic that would also help her in a fight with Dante.

@Son_of_Magnus:

DT is on a time limit I think he would have trouble hitting her in the first place.

"
He is faster and stronger than her in the anime he out runs a car going at full speed by miles and knocks around a planet busting demon. Plus he has superior aim as well as his healing factor and invulnerability. He is also a superior swordsman and has more abilities
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SwaggaB0y
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @SwaggaB0y said:
" @BoysHaveaPen!sGirlsHaveaV@gina:

@Son_of_Magnus:

"
He is faster and stronger than her in the anime he out runs a car going at full speed by miles and knocks around a planet busting demon. Plus he has superior aim as well as his healing factor and invulnerability. He is also a superior swordsman and has more abilities "
How are you so sure he is superior than her in anything she is a good markswoman also. the only abilities worth anything that he has is Quicksilver his DT which drains pretty fast  

Gunslinger is useless 
Trickster is useless Bayonetta has the teleport ablitiy it provides.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@SwaggaB0y: Bayonetta was never shown to be able to hit moving bullet like Dante can. Or hit targets without paying the slightest attention. She is injured by massive friction and Spike stuff Dante does not even notice. As well his wide range off attack surpass her especially since allot of her moves depend on summoning and spell casting which takes time time she does not have. As well Dante is able to hit bullets with his sword and redirect them. And for speed Bayonetta ran around the speed of a car Dante is well past that
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SwaggaB0y
@Son_of_Magnus: lol in the opening scene she destroyed her attackers while dancing around (you see her do this kind of stuff throughout the game) I'm pretty sure she deflected bullets during her run in with Jeanne ( another Witch with the same powers as her.) What wide rand of attacks are you referring to everything he as she has basically. Bayonetas spells do not take time to cast her weave attacks come out instantly when he uses them she does dances around during summoning for the gameplay. Bayonetta ran faster than cars she can also transform into a cat creature which increases her speed this is instant also.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@SwaggaB0y: I know I played and beat the game she never showed anything on the level on Dante especially since Dante never tried unless he was fighting Virgil Nero or one of the planet threatening Demons. He can take way more punishment than she can and the cars she was running faster than were not going full speed she had to use a motorcycle to catch up to Loka or what ever his name is and Dante like I said beat a car in full speed by miles 
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By saiyan_earthling
@Son_of_Magnus said:

" @SwaggaB0y: I know I played and beat the game she never showed anything on the level on Dante especially since Dante never tried unless he was fighting Virgil Nero or one of the planet threatening Demons. He can take way more punishment than she can and the cars she was running faster than were not going full speed she had to use a motorcycle to catch up to Loka or what ever his name is and Dante like I said beat a car in full speed by miles  "

And not to mention, Dante got stabbed many times, he got shot in the head, he got bashed, he got thrown to a statue and got his own sword thrown at him by Nero. He could ride a bike straight up a tower. Don't forget those cool parts of Dante man.
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SwaggaB0y
@Son_of_Magnus: Rofl come on she never tried either unless she was fighting the End boss or Jeanne. she constantly clowns her opponents just like Dante,she is a Female version of him its pretty obvious if you have played the game and Dante out running a car a full speed thats from the 3rd or 4th episode in the anime?  Planet threaten Demons? Bayonetta took out a threat they may have been greater than that.
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SwaggaB0y
@saiyan_earthling said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:

" @SwaggaB0y: I know I played and beat the game she never showed anything on the level on Dante especially since Dante never tried unless he was fighting Virgil Nero or one of the planet threatening Demons. He can take way more punishment than she can and the cars she was running faster than were not going full speed she had to use a motorcycle to catch up to Loka or what ever his name is and Dante like I said beat a car in full speed by miles  "

And not to mention, Dante got stabbed many times, he got shot in the head, he got bashed, he got thrown to a statue and got his own sword thrown at him by Nero. He could ride a bike straight up a tower. Don't forget those cool parts of Dante man. "
Bayonetta can cling to walls with anything lol also those aren't impressive at all saying he has been hit means nothing compared to fall from from space and surviving lol.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@saiyan_earthling: Also getting ripped to shreds and crucified and stabbed in the heart with his own sword in the Anime

@SwaggaB0y: Who did Bayonetta face that was worse than who ever Dante faced?
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SwaggaB0y
@Son_of_Magnus said:

" @saiyan_earthling: Also getting ripped to shreds and crucified and stabbed in the heart with his own sword in the Anime

@SwaggaB0y: Who did Bayonetta face that was worse than who ever Dante faced? "

the last boss had to be defeated by knocking him into the sun.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@SwaggaB0y: Yes but how does that make him more deadly? The main villain in the anime was warping reality left and right and took his control of the world in seconds. What made that boss more powerful then the lords of hell like Mundos, Argosax, Vergil backed by Sparda powers
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SwaggaB0y
@Son_of_Magnus:  what episode did dante out run the car again? 
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@SwaggaB0y said:
" @Son_of_Magnus:  what episode did dante out run the car again?  "
Where that guy was stalking him because he had a crush on the waitresss and she liked Dante so he was trying to learn about him he saw him kill a demon and took off into the dessert and Dante was waiting for him all cool like
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SwaggaB0y
@Son_of_Magnus: The end boss was a RW also had the durability to bust through planets and live none of Dante villians showed anything. I dont recall anything from Mundus care to refresh my memory didn't Dante have to use his fathers blade and powers to defeat him? As for the anime villian I'm rematching that atm and the Virgal fights are just like Bayonetta vs Jeanne.

I see it this way 

Strength: Bayonetta (as I said before catching a falling Satellite from space with her bare hands then playing catch with it tossing  a building at one of her foes and playing catch with missles)
Speed: Equal 
Magic: Bayonetta  ( Her Witch time,Weave attacks and Summons would cause problems for Dante.)
Durability: Bayonetta (Falling from space and able to tank a building hitting her.)
Fighting skill: Equal  

They are both cut from the same mold imo just in Bayonetta she has shown stronger feats strength magic and durability.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@SwaggaB0y: She really has not considering she dies from falling off a moving vehicle and dante can push back hell lords with his strength als othe fact that Dante can be ripped to shreds and come back. Here fight with Jeane was not as fast or power emmiting as his fight with Virgil. She has never shown the abilitie to shoot like he can. As well most of her witch powers are timed less than Devil Trigger Devil Trigger does more damage. Dante fights faster and she has no defence to Pandora
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SwaggaB0y

@Son_of_Magnus:

During gameplay yea if you fall off the level  you will lose some HP thats called a penalty, she also gets a building thrown at her and tanks it if you miss thats a better durability feat than getting Nailed to a cross  (Dante was knocked out I might add). The Gameplay fighting  between Bayonetta and Jeanne was fast and powerful it was also imo better than the fights between Dante and Virgil. where was Dante ripped to shreads again lol I watch the last 2 episodes of the anime I didn't see him get ripped apart. 

The most Damage Dante receives is being stabbed through the chest by is own sword on numerous occasions.

SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SwaggaB0y

BBL

saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By saiyan_earthling
@SwaggaB0y said:
" BBL "
Better yet, don't come back.
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#31  Edited By Baldy
@saiyan_earthling said:
" @SwaggaB0y said:
" BBL "
Better yet, don't come back. "
Meanie. :|
Timm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

#32  Edited By Timm

Dante wins. then he nails her and they have pizza.

Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Superparody

hmmm I might go with bayonetta do to that awsome Durability feat
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Timm said:
" Dante wins. then he nails her and they have pizza. "
Most likely how it will go
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SwaggaB0y
@Son_of_Magnus:

she will Nail him after she defeats him in a fight :P.

saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By saiyan_earthling
@Baldy said:
" @saiyan_earthling said:
" @SwaggaB0y said:
" BBL "
Meanie. :| "
silly me, did i hurt your feelings?
Lupine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Lupine
@saiyan_earthling said:
" @Baldy said:
" @SwaggaB0y said:
" BBL "
silly me, did i hurt your feelings? "
This is the battle forum, have some class okay. We have enough antagonists without decent people attacking each other. Especially for no other reason than to simply attack a forum mate. 

Also let me say in response to the falling from space feat, that we don't know if she just took it or if there was magic protecting her.  Yeah, yeah, I know that doesn't matter so much in the end because she is capable of the space fall; but really to me it seems like Dante takes all his damage on the chin. We see him take the hit, her shrugs it off and heals instantly. Meanwhile Bayo seems to either avoid the damage all together or she seems to not physically take it. She takes damage, but it doesn't create bodily structural damage.

If Dante had space fell we probably would have watched him burn, mean while Bayo didn't.  That's not to say she's more durable: I don't think that she is. But she doesn't seem to take physical structure damage the same way most people do. So I wonder if this is some form or another of magic. Also as for her constructs I don't see those doing much against Dante. All of them seems most effective against massive enemies. Dante would be too fast for a lot of them and her giant spider is actually the same demon species as the spider from DMC 1.
Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Superparody
@Lupine said:
" @Baldy said:
" @SwaggaB0y said:
" BBL "
This is the battle forum, have some class okay. We have enough antagonists without decent people attacking each other. Especially for no other reason than to simply attack a forum mate.  Also let me say in response to the falling from space feat, that we don't know if she just took it or if there was magic protecting her.  Yeah, yeah, I know that doesn't matter so much in the end because she is capable of the space fall; but really to me it seems like Dante takes all his damage on the chin. We see him take the hit, her shrugs it off and heals instantly. Meanwhile Bayo seems to either avoid the damage all together or she seems to not physically take it. She takes damage, but it doesn't create bodily structural damage. If Dante had space fell we probably would have watched him burn, mean while Bayo didn't.  That's not to say she's more durable: I don't think that she is. But she doesn't seem to take physical structure damage the same way most people do. So I wonder if this is some form or another of magic. Also as for her constructs I don't see those doing much against Dante. All of them seems most effective against massive enemies. Dante would be too fast for a lot of them and her giant spider is actually the same demon species as the spider from DMC 1. "

I am thinking Baya has magical protection... 
Dante on the other hand has a really good healing factor
Lupine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Lupine
@Superparody said:
" @Lupine said:
" @Baldy said:
" @SwaggaB0y said:
" BBL "
This is the battle forum, have some class okay. We have enough antagonists without decent people attacking each other. Especially for no other reason than to simply attack a forum mate.  Also let me say in response to the falling from space feat, that we don't know if she just took it or if there was magic protecting her.  Yeah, yeah, I know that doesn't matter so much in the end because she is capable of the space fall; but really to me it seems like Dante takes all his damage on the chin. We see him take the hit, her shrugs it off and heals instantly. Meanwhile Bayo seems to either avoid the damage all together or she seems to not physically take it. She takes damage, but it doesn't create bodily structural damage. If Dante had space fell we probably would have watched him burn, mean while Bayo didn't.  That's not to say she's more durable: I don't think that she is. But she doesn't seem to take physical structure damage the same way most people do. So I wonder if this is some form or another of magic. Also as for her constructs I don't see those doing much against Dante. All of them seems most effective against massive enemies. Dante would be too fast for a lot of them and her giant spider is actually the same demon species as the spider from DMC 1. "
I am thinking Baya has magical protection... Dante on the other hand has a really good healing factor "
That was what I was thinking. It's still an interesting fight.
Ogre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Ogre

Bayonetta for the simple fact that she has guns--IN HER SHOES.

saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By saiyan_earthling
@Lupine said:
" @Superparody said:
" @Lupine said:
" @Baldy said:
" @SwaggaB0y said:
" BBL "
I am thinking Baya has magical protection... Dante on the other hand has a really good healing factor "
That was what I was thinking. It's still an interesting fight. "
I say the same thing. I like Dante more, but I respect Bayonetta from what she can do from a trailer I saw. It's not an interesting fight. It's a "one hell of a stylish fight".

The two have a few things in common:
1) Stylish moves
2) Badass attitude
3) Both are superhuman
and 4) They fight and kill monsters
Lupine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Lupine
@saiyan_earthling said:

" @Lupine said:

" @Superparody said:
" @Lupine said:
" @Baldy said:
" @SwaggaB0y said:
" BBL "
That was what I was thinking. It's still an interesting fight. "
I say the same thing. I like Dante more, but I respect Bayonetta from what she can do from a trailer I saw. It's not an interesting fight. It's a "one hell of a stylish fight".  The two have a few things in common: 1) Stylish moves 2) Badass attitude 3) Both are superhuman and 4) They fight and kill monsters "
  Hideki Kamiya knows his stuff as far as lead character design goes. 
evodmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By evodmasters

Can Dante go into purgatory to fight? If not Bayonetta would be practically invisible to him right?

CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#44  Edited By CortSether

Bayonetta kills freakin' Angels man!!!

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ms__omega

Tough choice Beyonetta is quite a powerhouse 

Lupine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Lupine
@evodmasters said:

" Can Dante go into purgatory to fight? If not Bayonetta would be practically invisible to him right? "

Objects exist in both realms as well as affecting the matter in the other and Dante would be able to see into it, especially seeing as he's gone into the Underworld on numerous occasions. Also I don't think purgatorio poses much of an open threat to his obviously mystical heritage.  If he can see Bayo more than likely he can harm her; maybe not with his conventional weapons, but anything in the environment could be a handy weapon.
thaproblem99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By thaproblem99

After playing both games dante wins if he fights her anything like he fought in DMC 1along with all the other techniques in the other games he'll win but bayonetta is hella strong along with her magic and hair summoning   
And people also forget that he has unlimited devil power while he has the sword of sparda
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#48  Edited By Static Shock  Online

I wanna say Bayonetta.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#49  Edited By Matezoide2

after plaing Bayonneta,i cant say she is going to lose this,she is simply more durable,stronger,just as merciless,craizer,can slow down the time to a higher level and can summon giant monsters

and i heard the creator (or is it the director? cant remember) of Bayonneta and Devil May Cry said Bayonneta is more powerfull than Dante

kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By kaino12
@BoysHaveaPen!sGirlsHaveaV@gina said:
" Bayonetta can summon that huge monster, and she also removes clothing when she gets hit so Dante may let her hit him a few times to see more and then it could be too late because she'd summon that evil magic dragon. "
the most intellegent thing ive seen in this thread.