Dante (Dante's Inferno) vs. Death (Darksiders 2)

Alucard2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Alucard2099
No Caption Provided

Dante (Dante's Inferno)

Vs.

No Caption Provided

Death (Darksiders 2)

(Note: Dante has beaten Death in his game let's see how he fares against the Rider of the Apocalypse.)

Battle Location: Earth

Rules:

1.) Winner by K.O or well you know Death

2.) Both have their complete abilities fully upgraded (except for the seals which are not broken for Death or his fellow horsemen and we have yet to see what the horsemen are capable of after the seals are broken)

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I am unfamiliar with this Dante.

Alucard2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp That's okay people usually think of Devil May Cry whenever Dante is mentioned.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Death wrecks Dante.

Jmarshmallow

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp That's okay people usually think of Devil May Cry whenever Dante is mentioned.

Was kind of expecting some feats, but okay :P

Alucard2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp It's been a long while since I played the game I have to look up the feats.

rirashadow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By rirashadow4

Based off feats I'd go with Death. Dante's best victories were his game's Death(nothing compared to DS Death), the Gluttony monster, and Lucifer. Death took on better opponents(the giant rock monster, Samael at full power, and the Nephilim guy) and he has better gear.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alucard2099 said:

Was kind of expecting some feats, but okay :P

He beat the literal version of Death, who based off feats is weaksauce compared to the Darksiders version of Death. However, that is the literal incarnation of Death. The Grim Reaper himself. So in theory, he should be uber powerful.

He also beat Lucifer, so I guess that should be noted. Lucifer has yet to be fully revealed in the Darksiders series, so it's unclear how they would matchup.

Jmarshmallow

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He also beat Lucifer, so I guess that should be noted. Lucifer has yet to be fully revealed in the Darksiders series, so it's unclear how they would matchup.

Jmarshmallow

Lucifer was mentioned in Darksiders according to wiki. However, Samael is said to rival Lucifer in power and was next in line. Death beat him or proved he was good enough to hang with him.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow said:

Jmarshmallow

Lucifer was mentioned in Darksiders according to wiki. However, Samael is said to rival Lucifer in power and was next in line. Death beat him or proved he was good enough to hang with him.

Mentioned, yes. And briefly heard at the end of the second game. But we still have no gauge on his power, so saying that Samael is comparable to him is kinda baseless in and of itself unfortunately.

Jmarshmallow

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Death wrecks. Both games are awesome though.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: Well the fact that Samael was next in line is sort of a power gauge. Pointless argument. What has Lucifer in DI done?

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome games, but Death at full power is a force of nature.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: Well the fact that Samael was next in line is sort of a power gauge. Pointless argument. What has Lucifer in DI done?

Nothing, just like the Lucifer in Supernatural hasn't done much besides be Lucifer.

His "feats" are basically being the same Lucifer from Judeo-Christian beliefs, so I suppose it's more of an assumed status more than actual feats.

Jmarshmallow