User Lists: 0

Mel solos dmc tf.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@ecoblitz: Solos dmc? They'd have to be god like to pull that off. What series are they from?

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me: nanatsu no taizai. 7 deadly sins

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either of the sins take it

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whatamiseeing: @ecoblitz: You guys are gonna have to explain this to me because as I gloss over these characters I'm not seeing any over the top physicals or abilities that shows me they'll solo the DMC verse let alone Dante or Vergil here. Vergil's the only iffy one here since he never had the chance to catch up to his brother's level, and that's the only case that could be made for the team as far as I'm concerned.

I'm backing team DMC until someone prove to me these guys have methods to deal with team DMC's hax.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me: After rereading all of dantes abilities he can win this. He’s got too many powers. If this is composite dante The brothers win.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante and Vergil. They don’t really use abilities that Mel can FC (not to mention Dante has an ability like that as well), and they can regen from anything Escanor dishes out except maybe The One, but considering it’s time limit I think they’ll be able to evade for a minute, as they have a speed advantage, but they’re not as strong physically. They’re also far more versatile, possessing a wide array of powers/equipment, and I really don’t know how the Sins could counter things like Time Manipulation.

So I back the Sons of Sparda in a dope fight.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 2.

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meliodas and Escanor in a stomp. Mel could solo.

Dante has a lot of hax, but let’s not act like it’s in character for him to use it.

By feats, their regen isn’t anything special and they are outclassed in physicals. They get bodied hard.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me: Meliodas at his weakest in the beginning of the series(power level of 3k) was faster than lightning to the extent he always casually reflected it(he had a manual reflection ability) without problem. Also he could split a hill in half with a twig branch casually. Fast forward s couple of arcs and the 10 commandments show. The weakest of them being at a base PL of 22k. This guy vanished from the sight of multiple casual lightning timers(mel and his teammates) when he was attacked mid way into his own attack and escaped from said attack(it was forced teleportation he escaped from) by leaving the range of the spell before the spell(which had tagged people that can react to lightning multiple times before they could fully process what was going on) could take effect. Note this is mid way into his attack of someone else different from the spell caster. Calls put the guy at Mach 1800-3200 I personally don’t think he’s Mach 3200.

Skip halfway into the arc and Meliodas blitzed this same guy before he could even react. At this point mel had a power level of 32k base.

Then mel gets a huge power up to the point where he’s casually ragdolling someone with a PL of 114k.

So basically we’ve established at the beginning PL of 3k is enough to be casually faster than lightning, oh and PL usually scale linearly for the most part.

So mel>>>>>114k PL guy>>>>>88k mel>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>32k mel who can blitz demon guy>>>>>>>>>22k demon guy who can lol blitz mel and his crew with laughable ease while messing around>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>3k mel who is casually above lightning speed with laughable ease.

For AoE and Potency.

Mel at 32k casually vaped basically what equals a mountain range also vaped a hole 30k feet deep in the process. The blast extended to sky level, so it’s probably much much higher than just mountain range level.

This is mel at 32k pl. Remember i told you before he was casually ragdolling someone with a PL of 114k? Yeah this falls in here. If you simply take the PL in account, then you see he’s much above simply multi mountain level, he’s at least mountain+(low ball) with casual strikes.

Durability. He’s no sold a mountain range attack, no sold an attack that vaped a lake instantly when that attack was increased in strength multiple times. I can’t remember other durability feats for him rn so that’s all.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure Mel or Escanor solo.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

escanor and meliodas

Zokologue3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either of team sparda solo.

Dante doesn't even need to go majin form.

BatmanandRobin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mel solos DMC, Escanor pretty much scoffs at beating up a weak verse because it's not as Sunny as him.

CS118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By CS118

Sins get stomped

Sparda brothers are too op

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either of the sins solo the verse

CS118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sins do not stomp or solo here at most they can give dante and vergil from dmc3 a challenge anything higher is a full on stomp in dante and vergils favor

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for team 1?

kaen2u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im sorry to yall dmc fans ive read the seven deadly sins manga...meliodas and escanor are the winners NO CAP!

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meliodas and Escanor wins here

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Lilgodperv

@kaen2u: lol Dante or Vergil stomps the entire NNT verse. And stop downplaying DMC.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Lilgodperv

@theorder14: nope. Either Dante or Vergil solos the entire verse.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After DMC 5 Vergil and Dante should be officially stronger than Sparda and Mundus so I'm going with them.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Dante or Vergil destroys the entire verse. And please stop downplaying devil may cry.