No Caption Provided

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Marshall_Long

Isn't Composite Dante universal? At least that's what I hear.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Isn't Composite Dante universal? At least that's what I hear.

So the claim is, though that was debunked. He is no more universal than say Akuma is fighting Asura on even footing. Asura who defeated "god" of his Universe lol.

Its wanked BS.

Avatar image for royrodgersmcfreely
RoyRodgersMcFreely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

Milliardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Milliardo

Dante can solo all of them at once

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

What (if any) feats of resisting telepathy do the members of Team 1 have? I ask because Mewtwo could perhaps compel Dante and/or Akuma to attack their teammates while he, Bowser, and Samus sit back and watch the fireworks.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

I'm not participating, argue it

Okey dokie. I just know you to be a fairly knowledgeable person on several characters (like Spawn and whatnot) so I thought you might have some info on that front. I wasn't asking you to actively participate per se, but to provide some context on their TP/TK resistance (if any). Anyhoo...

With that said, if they can't overcome his multitude of psionic attacks (which if I remember the first Pokémon movie correctly includes turning people to stone), healing factor, force fields, and his teleportation, Team 1 will be compelled to kill each other telepathically (although it's only fair to mention that Mega Man X and Akuma both have the ability to teleport as well. Just putting that out there for those who might have thought that I overlooked that detail...)!

Norin-Radd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This isn't fair dante can stop time.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

SnakeEyes4597

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mewtwo solos, Bowser solos.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante solos.

SnakeEyes4597

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me: How exactly is Dante soloing?

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any mental defense feats? If not then Mewtwo turns them into mental infants

Other than that, either Dante or Bowser would win. Most likely Bowser to to insane durability and composite gear

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DeathHero61

@106me said:

Dante solos.

I try to have an open mind with Dante as a character, but there is no way he is soloing Team two. Composite Samus and Mewtwo are waaay too much. Plus there is no restrictions on Bowser's gear. So that means power stars and star rods and the like. There is no way he is taking all of these characters at their peak by himself.

Mewtwo mind rapes, Samus destroys with superior and hax firepower, and Bowser has several options himself when it comes to power ups, such as making several giant clones thanks to double cherries, and amps from the power stars giving him gravity manipulation, spatial manipulation to a degree, and limited reality warping......good luck convincing anyone that Dante is soloing this team.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@deathhero61: @decaf_wizard: actually Akuma has decent mind resistance as seen against Ultimate Rugal who absorb Shin Akuma into himself only to have his body and mind take over by Akuma's spirit alone.

Mega Man is likewise a machine, so no mind rape.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Except this isn't anything Dante hasn't dealt with before. He can do everything the Team can do and more. His FTL+ (bordering on MFTL through scaling) speeds aren't something Bowser or Mew two could handle. He already has one shot potential with Yamato since it can cut objects on a molecular level. Heck, even Rebellion should be enough.

His doppleganger ability is also ludicrously overpowered since he basically now has one temporarily invulnerable duplicate with the same physicals and firepower he has.

And he has the physicals that would put everyone here to shame.

Even still, I haven't scratched the surface with Dante, much less a composite crossover one.

I've spent enough time pretending Dante is a high-end mid tier character. It's time to stop treating Dante like such and respect him as a full-blown, Hell lord level powerhouse.

Nothing against you deathhero, but I'm ready to showcase the bad ass demon hunter's feats like they should be.

SnakeEyes4597

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me: What other feats am I missing? Because I'm having difficulty seeing how he stands up to composite Bowser, let alone the other two. For example, how does he counter the Star Rod? I'm not sure Yamato could pierce him with the Star Rod's invulnerability. When it comes to composite characters, I feel that Dante isn't the only one who is underestimated.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DeathHero61

@106me said:

@deathhero61: Except this isn't anything Dante hasn't dealt with before. He can do everything the Team can do and more. His FTL+ (bordering on MFTL through scaling) speeds aren't something Bowser or Mew two could handle. He already has one shot potential with Yamato since it can cut objects on a molecular level. Heck, even Rebellion should be enough.

His doppleganger ability is also ludicrously overpowered since he basically now has one temporarily invulnerable duplicate with the same physicals and firepower he has.

And he has the physicals that would put everyone here to shame.

Even still, I haven't scratched the surface with Dante, much less a composite crossover one.

I've spent enough time pretending Dante is a high-end mid tier character. It's time to stop treating Dante like such and respect him as a full-blown, Hell lord level powerhouse.

Nothing against you deathhero, but I'm ready to showcase the bad ass demon hunter's feats like they should be.

Aside from the fight with Mundus, he really doesn't have many feats proving he is FTL. Plus that doesn't stop him from getting mindraped. Dante can't even hurt a composite Bowser so it's not like his speed or weaponry matter. Bowser can spam clones with Double Cherries, combined said power up with another one along with making himself invulnerable with the Star Rod. Power Stars give him a plethora of powers which include teleportation, meteor spawning, and creation of galaxies and planets.So Dante has weaponry like Samus? I played through most of the DMC games now and he really doesn't. They are nothing in comparison. Dante has TP like Mewtwo? We both already know the answer to that so moving on, and i don't recall Dante being capable of spamming clones, reality warping to an extent and the ability to transmute an opponent, along with summoning an army of magicians that can easily do the same. Plus it's bad enough he has power stars and the Star Rod which make him a near unstoppable force in comparison to Dante.

There is no evidence that it cannot be dispelled by magic.

Not really.....aside from his speed, there isn't much feats he has that puts him above Bowser in Durability, Mewtwo in PURE REACTION SPEED and TP strength or Samus in weaponry.

Neither have i with anybody on team 1......

Except that it's more the opponents he fights that are helllords and not himself. Most helllords like Mephisto and Satannish are outright reality warpers or planet busters with insane levels of power beyond what Mundus himself was capable of. If Dante is indeed a helllord he's a low-tier hell lord. I seen you and Neon make arguments that Dante would stomp Mephisto in his own realm with nothing to really back it up. I can agree that Dante is meant to be portrayed as way more powerful, but i highly doubt he is as powerful as most hell lords. A lot of them from what i seen being way above Thanos who i know for a fact would stomp Dante as well.

Dude you know me, i'm probably the only one who would have an open mind towards him anyway. Go ahead.

BTW i was probably going to side with Team 1 anyway but there is no way he is soloing.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Do composite versions include crossover games or is it just composite among canon sources?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a6b5b2407e
deactivated-5a5a6b5b2407e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me: How exactly is Dante soloing?

The same way Mewtwo or Bowser solo's. They don't

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Cor_Tsar

@sirfizzwhizz: then its a battle between bowser and dante. Dante from smt is apparently beast. Bowser meanwhile is mega amped and may have a chance. The other 4 get blown away. Two universal+ beings going at it is too much for them

Avatar image for elijah_c_washington
Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me:

Thoughts on Dante Vs Dormammu? Trigon?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df
deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me: dante isn't ftl. Massively hypersonic at best

And samus has frozen a star in a non canon manga.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar: you know I'm sick and tired of people bringing smt dante. Smt dante is an optional character he has no feats.

The only time he fought demi fiend was when demi fined was a street leveler.

When demi fiend got even remotely strong dante tucked his tail like bitch and said "I will be at your service" which roughly translates to "I'll become your bitch please don't hurt me".

If you count dante as universal then my level 1 ratatta with which I two shoted level 100 arceus , is multiversal,how does that sounds.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-1351355
deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@elijah_c_washington said:

@106me:

Both are above Hell-Lord's level, so I don't understand the comparison.

DarthSidious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bowser took a supernova in Mario Galaxy, so I don't think the Capcom team can kill him.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
DarthSidious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bowser took a supernova in Mario Galaxy, so I don't think the Capcom team can kill him.

There was context there, and there's no proof that he survived it.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By 106me

@fat_hobo389 said:

When demi fiend got even remotely strong dante tucked his tail like bitch and said "I will be at your service" which roughly translates to "I'll become your bitch please don't hurt me".

Ridiculous. We both know Dante kicked his butt both times they fought and nearly killed him in the second fight. Only reason why he didn't was because he wanted to turn on his client seeing that he was an evil douche.

@laylah said:

@elijah_c_washington said:

Both are above Hell-Lord's level, so I don't understand the comparison.

@106me:

Laylah beat me to it.

@deathhero61 said:

Aside from the fight with Mundus, he really doesn't have many feats proving he is FTL. Plus that doesn't stop him from getting mindraped. Dante can't even hurt a composite Bowser so it's not like his speed or weaponry matter. Bowser can spam clones with Double Cherries, combined said power up with another one along with making himself invulnerable with the Star Rod. Power Stars give him a plethora of powers which include teleportation, meteor spawning, and creation of galaxies and planets.So Dante has weaponry like Samus? I played through most of the DMC games now and he really doesn't. They are nothing in comparison. Dante has TP like Mewtwo? We both already know the answer to that so moving on, and i don't recall Dante being capable of spamming clones, reality warping to an extent and the ability to transmute an opponent, along with summoning an army of magicians that can easily do the same. Plus it's bad enough he has power stars and the Star Rod which make him a near unstoppable force in comparison to Dante.

There is no evidence that it cannot be dispelled by magic.

Not really.....aside from his speed, there isn't much feats he has that puts him above Bowser in Durability, Mewtwo in PURE REACTION SPEED and TP strength or Samus in weaponry.

Neither have i with anybody on team 1......

I see what you're saying. The issue still stands, however, that Dante has gear that the rest of the team would not be able to counter either. Not to mention that Bowser, despite his invincibility, doesn't have an answer to Jackpot.

Except that it's more the opponents he fights that are helllords and not himself. Most helllords like Mephisto and Satannish are outright reality warpers or planet busters with insane levels of power beyond what Mundus himself was capable of.

I disagree. Kamiya already confirmed that Mundus created a universe which is already something that is somewhat above Mephisto's level.

If Dante is indeed a helllord he's a low-tier hell lord. I seen you and Neon make arguments that Dante would stomp Mephisto in his own realm with nothing to really back it up.

1) Mephisto has been a jobber for the longest time now. Even Alejandra was able to beat Mephisto without using Zarathos early in her career.

2) Neon is the one who argues this more than I do, and is much more knowledgeable on the fight than me. If you want to know more about this, you should ask him.

I have no idea how a fight between Dante and Mephisto would go, and I have no interest in it anyway. All I can say is that, considering how Dante outmatches Ghost Rider in almost every way, if Ghost Rider can do it, so can Dante.

I can agree that Dante is meant to be portrayed as way more powerful, but i highly doubt he is as powerful as most hell lords. A lot of them from what i seen being way above Thanos who i know for a fact would stomp Dante as well.

Well yes, Thanos would stomp Dante, but there's no shame in that considering Thanos regularly stomps Transcendent/Hell-lord level opponents.

And to clarify I think our definitions of "Hell-lord" are different. The Transcendent/Hell-lord tier is what I would consider to include characters that can easily beat or nearly stomp Superman or Thor level opponents. That would include guys like Silver Surfer, Wally West, Martian Manhunter, Magneto (full power), Zarathos, Darkseid, H'el etc. Basically, it's characters that fill the gap between Herald and Skyfather.

So guys like Mephisto (in his realm), Trigon, Dormammu, etc. are all characters I would consider to be either Skyfather level or above (especially in Dormammu's case).

But to be honest Deathhero, me, Neon, and some of the other users are not the only ones who think Dante has a shot against Mephisto. Even Capcom, the developer responsible for creating Dante and overseeing the DMC's official canon material, believes Dante to be a god tier character. In several crossover games that were overseen by Capcom, Dante:

- stomps demi-fiend twice and fights Lucifer

- has some impressive feats in Project X Zone with his partner Demitiri from Darkstalkers in some high tier battles

- and to top it all off, he has an ending in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 where he scares Mephisto into doing a favor for him and beats Mephisto in his realm along with Ghost Rider and Trish. Not to mention that Ghost Rider is considered his rival throughout the series.

Dude you know me, i'm probably the only one who would have an open mind towards him anyway. Go ahead.

BTW i was probably going to side with Team 1 anyway but there is no way he is soloing.

The thing is that Dante is above Herald characters, such as Superman and Thor who I thought could solo. I will trust your judgment however, and concede my original claim under the condition that you believe that characters around Superman's level could not solo either. Otherwise, I'm backing Dante on soloing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me: yeah right And like demi fiend was any where near a high tier character at that time, and like he was giving crap about dante who didn't kicked anyone's butt, both time demi fiend fought dante,dante wasn't demi fiend's main concern . But yeah the reason dante offered demi fiend his services was because he was suspicious of louis, but the reason I said that was because dante of smt is irrelevant he has no major feats that would put him in high tier, which people claim him to be. He's an optional character who isn't even canon to smt itself.

Salamence123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Nintendo wins Mewtwo mindwipes everyone giving Samus and Bowser time to kill dante and the rest of team capcom.

LJayG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The question is here, could Akuma use the Shun-Goku-Satsu on Bowser? Because if he can, bowser might go down, so all that will be left would be Samus and Mewtwo

Avatar image for gentlemantophat
GentlemanTopHat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 pretty sure Samus could one shot Team1 with her darkburst.

BlackWizzard17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By BlackWizzard17

Bowser with Star rod+Dream stone solos.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bowser with all gear and power ups actually solos.....