Danny Phantom vs Lord Voldemort

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

As one of the first seven heroes I would think as a Slytherin, I simply had to make this

Danny Phantom

No Caption Provided

Lord Voldemort

No Caption Provided

Book and movies feats, they know all about each other, one year prep

In character, fight in Hogwarts, Vic by any mean

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danny stomps, instant invisibility + intangibility + possession is way too much for Voldie to handle.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AngelJax

Danny wrecks

Avatar image for super_saiyan_devil
Super_Saiyan_Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cpt_nice said:

Danny stomps, instant invisibility + intangibility + possession is way too much for Voldie to handle.

@angeljax said:

Danny wrecks

Avatar image for deactivated-5d39a38bf2071
deactivated-5d39a38bf2071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danny

Avatar image for super_saiyan_devil
Super_Saiyan_Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AshKetchum93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AshKetchum93

Avada Kedavra is an attack on the soul, not some physical form. So going intangible shouldn't negate the spell. In the Wizarding World, ghosts are susceptible to magical attacks still anyway. He can't just phase thru magic because magic and matter aren't the same things. Danny can't possess a master of Occlumency. In fact, Danny wouldn't even be able to handle a mental onslaught from the world's greatest Legilimens! He was affected by Ember McLain in season 1. He has a degree of resistance but nothing indicating he could hold off the Dark Lord. I'm sure invisibility is something Voldy can counter in a number of ways as it's not new to the wizarding world (homenum revelio is just one spell I can think of off the bat. And I'm sure Lord frickin' Voldemort knows more than i do). Voldy can fly and apparate silently. He can counter cryokinesis. Danny can't counter the Horcruxes anyway or overcome magical barriers. Magic is just to versatile here and actually affects non-corporeal beings.

Are we saying Danny dodges AK every time when he's repeatedly blasted by far slower attacks in his own universe? How does Danny respond to Fiendfyre that tracks its targets and can't be extinguished by even enchanted water? (AKA cryokinesis will not extinguish it because it doesn't negate the magical properties that fuel the fire) Impedimenta? Ventus? Legilimency? With prep, think of all the potions that could be brewed up! The army Voldemort could summon!

Voldemort takes this with or without prep. Ghost powers just aren't a good matchup against magic