BlackopsX21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Powers:

• Transformation: The power to change from human to ghost, only half ghosts have this power. For more information: Going Ghost
  • Ghostly Wail: Proven to be one of the most powerful and rarest Ghost powers. It allows the ghost to generate great sonic waves of ectoplasmic energy which destroys what ever it hits and more. Only two ghosts have been comfirmed to posses it: Danny and his future self, Dark Danny (The Ultimate Enemy), although there is one over ghost who many posses it. For more information: Ghostly Wail
  • Duplication: The ability for a ghost to make exact copies of themself, each possessing their personality and powers. For more information: Duplication
  • Teleportation: The power to move from place to place by thought. For more information: Teleportation
  • Cryokinesis: The power for ghosts to fire or radiate intense cold, it can also be used to detect ghosts. For more information: Cryokinesis
  • Shape Shifting: The power for a ghost to change its apperance, form or even charateristics. For more information: Transformation
  • Telekinesis: Arguably the most powerful power, the power that allows ghosts to make objects move, float or break at will, can be restricted to certain objects.
  • Size Changing: Very powerful ghosts can make them selfs bigger and smaller, several examples are: Vortex,Nocturne, Pariah Dark andUndergrowth.
  • Ghost Portals Creation: A very rare power, that allows ghosts to personally create portals between Earth and The Ghost Zone at will. The only to ghosts who posses this power, are Dark Danny andWulf.
  • Ghost Shield: Some ghost can create a shield round themselfs out of Ectoplasmic Energy. For more information: Ghost Shields
  • Ghost Stinger: The power to zap a being or object that the ghost is hold/touching/conected to something else that the energy can run through with ectoplasmic Energy. For more information: Ghost Stinger
  • Pyrokinesis: The power to create fire and burn things, all ghosts who uses this power use blue fire. For more information: Pyrokinesis

No Caption Provided

Superhuman strength and durability

Ability to project regular and ethereal flame

Ability to travel between interdimensional realms and along any surface

Enchanted Hellfire Chain

Immortality

Flaming motorcycle

Hellfire Shotgun

"Penance Stare"

Resurrection

Prep: 4 Years

Danny Phantom Grown {fULL pOWER}

aLL pOWERS AVAILIBLE

Set In A gHOSTLY rEALM

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol wut

BlackopsX21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BlackopsX21

Lol this Cant Be A Mis Match Lol

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Jokergeist

I'd say the Box Ghost takes this.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokergeist: Indeed, The Box Ghost stomps. The last thing they hear is a whispered "beware"

No Caption Provided

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By fiodestromus

Ghost Rider this is a weird match up though makes me think

BlackopsX21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Ikr I Dont know myself lol

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grandsymbiote94: That's because he's the Box Ghost, when isn't he hardcore? lol

GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danny Phantom Grown {fULL pOWER}

Are you talking about evil danny? If you are you do know he's weaker than younger Danny.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

This... is a horrible mismatch. I don't think that even a good, hypothetical future version of Danny could take this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu: That's why the almighty Box Ghost is here.

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GR spanks Danny.

GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

@grandsymbiote94 said:

Are you talking about evil danny? If you are you do know he's weaker than younger Danny.

only against the ghost rider due the blood on his hands and the penace stare, of course, if you truly belive that Dark Danny is weaker than god dany then you are even dumber than this guy

God dany? Also insults are not necessary. But I could've worded my response better. Regular Danny has shown more powers and was able to learn the wail in a couple of hours when Dark Danny stated it took him years. (12 I think?) I don't even remember Dark Danny doing anything impressive besides knowing powers which most of them shown Danny has already used besides the making copies and the wail. Even when he first met young Danny they blasted each other and hurt each other. Really the only thing Dark Danny has shown over Young Danny was experience...

But this is a hypothetical Adult Danny who has all his powers plus the freezing one that Dark Dan DIDN'T HAVE.

As for the battle I still don't know if this is Dark Dan or a hypothetical Danny, but Ghost Rider wins regardless unless Danny can get that gauntlet that I can't remember the name of.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ShadowPro

@grandsymbiote94 said:

God dany? Also insults are not necessary. But I could've worded my response better. Regular Danny has shown more powers and was able to learn the wail in a couple of hours when Dark Danny stated it took him years. (12 I think?) I don't even remember Dark Danny doing anything impressive besides knowing powers which most of them shown Danny has already used besides the making copies and the wail. Even when he first met young Danny they blasted each other and hurt each other. Really the only thing Dark Danny has shown over Young Danny was experience...

But this is a hypothetical Adult Danny who has all his powers plus the freezing one that Dark Dan DIDN'T HAVE.

As for the battle I still don't know if this is Dark Dan or a hypothetical Danny, but Ghost Rider wins regardless unless Danny can get that gauntlet that I can't remember the name of.

Okay... There's all kinds of things wrong with what you just said

first of all, danny didn't learn his ghostly wail in hours, he didn't even treid to learn it,he got it by plot, and it took him months to be able to use it without losing all his energy

second, dark danny HAS NEVER SAID it tooke him 12 years, he said and I quote: "I don't get this power until ten year" wich mean that he developed that power in the future, like a few months before he destroyed Amity park, also he was only in one episode, and he spend half that epiosde cheating on a test, there are not to many feats any character could show in just one episode

also, dark Dannyis Dannytherefore, all the feat that danny has shown since the begining of the series untill the end of it are feats that dan was able to do except for the cryokinesis. also he is able to create energy constructs wich was never able to do,

and do you think he would blast himself to death?

also the reality gauntlet was destroyed, so he won't put his hand on it or should Isay in it

BlackopsX21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Know I Meant To say Younger I was watching a In episode and i got the Older Danny in My Head

BlackopsX21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BlackopsX21

In Danny Phantom Spirit Form Any Thing Can Go Threw Him Well Thats My Opinion

Avatar image for michealtututady
michealtututady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points