Daniel LaRusso (Cobra Kai) vs. MCU Sam Wilson

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Daniel LaRusso (Cobra Kai) vs. MCU Sam Wilson (23 votes)

Daniel 35%
Sam 65%

Rules:

• Pure H2H.

• Both are in their prime.

• Winner by KO.

• Morals on, but fight is being taken serious

• Takes place in LaRusso Auto.

• Sam is mad, because Daniel gave him an Audi with no Aux and now he wants to give him some of that smoke.

• 
JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Up

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

The one that knows Pressure Points and actually wins fights

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By frozen  Moderator

Sam stomps. Daniel is just a regular guy tbh.

TheVampHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sam.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sam is too agile and skilled for Daniel.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

Sam stomps. Daniel is just a regular guy tbh.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Yes, a regular guy who can take a barrage of stone shattering attacks from Chozen (a guy who beat 5 black belts at once) and still win that fight.

Yes, a regular guy who beat the world karate champion, with less than a year of training.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By texasdeathmatch

hahaha this is great.

We never get to see Daniel in his prime but screw it, Miyagi Dojo all the waaaaay

Daniel larusso GIF - Find on GIFER

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By nerdchore

Daniel is quite formiddable. Actually in pure h2h daniel is better than most mcu fighters.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ed112579360
deactivated-60ed112579360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sam stomps. We'll never see Daniel jump out of a helicopter and out of a window and survive.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow everyone knows the best fighters in the world trained by jumping out windows

Avatar image for deactivated-60ed112579360
deactivated-60ed112579360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman said:

Wow everyone knows the best fighters in the world trained by jumping out windows

It's a durability feat, and Daniel LaRusso is not even peak human. Do you think Danny would survive an encounter from Crossbones pre-Civil War?

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, a regular guy who can take a barrage of stone shattering attacks from Chozen (a guy who beat 5 black belts at once) and still win that fight.

Yes, a regular guy who beat the world karate champion, with less than a year of training.

Meanwhile Sam is Outskilling Super Soldiers in H2H and tanking hits from them.

“(a guy who beat 5 black belts at once)”

Feats for these Black Belts?

“world karate champion“

You mean Barnes? A high school kid who was basically featless outside of bullying a nerfed KK3 Daniel?

Or are you referring to Johnny? Another high school kid who could easily be whooped by Kreese who is also inferior to Sam.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daniel is quite formiddable. Actually in pure h2h daniel is better than most mcu fighters.

That is true, I have to admit it that though.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daniel knows pressure points...

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sam due to durability

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By nassergrant19
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sam stomps, too fast, agile, skilled, and durable.

The Crane Kick isn’t gonna do shit lol.

kurt_saulenne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laRusso is probably more skilled but Sam goes up against enhanced enemies all time. It’s not really close imo.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sam still stomps

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Sam's physicals are too much, Danny and the rest of the cast of Cobra Kai still more or less operate within the realm of irl humans. I hesitate to call him more skilled as well considering small groups of fodder consistently give him and his equal Johnny trouble throughout the show.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Sam wins.

AKZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Sam's physicals are too much, Danny and the rest of the cast of Cobra Kai still more or less operate within the realm of irl humans. I hesitate to call him more skilled as well considering small groups of fodder consistently give him and his equal Johnny trouble throughout the show.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop bumping this, it’s seriously bad for my health. I’m gonna have a stroke. “Irl humans”? Yeah cause real life humans can punch apart a solid stone statue, and or tank 50 hits from a guy who punches through solid stone.

But yeah, this coming from the guy who thinks MCU Luke Cage tanked a 50 cal machine gun, so it’s not like we don’t know that he doesn’t pay very close attention.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 juiceboks  Moderator

Stop bumping this, it’s seriously bad for my health. I’m gonna have a stroke. “Irl humans”? Yeah cause real life humans can punch apart a solid stone statue, and or tank 50 hits from a guy who punches through solid stone.

But yeah, this coming from the guy who thinks MCU Luke Cage tanked a 50 cal machine gun, so it’s not like we don’t know that he doesn’t pay very close attention.

I find it just as nauseating that you insist on clinging onto one mistake in identifying the specifications of a firearm and attempt to use that to discredit any opinion that I have that you disagree with. You're not funny or even amusing, you actually exhibit the amount of pettiness and immaturity I'd expect from someone who has spent this much time on this site. But then again you've always been like this to my recollection, so maybe there isn't a correlation to be found there. Regardless, you are very annoying and I'll take this time to address you once and probably never again.

Anyway, if you insist on scaling Daniel to Chozen's one feat and ignoring everything contradictory we've seen in Cobra Kai like Johnny stalemating him in every encounter they've had despite his struggles with untrained high school boys and losing in bar fights against random dudes then I hope you don't mind including the massive amount of upscaling Sam is afforded by virtue of his appearances in the MCU? In which case you'll be hardpressed to argue breaking off a piece of a stone statue as comparable to cracking 4 inch ballistic glass, crumpling elevator doors simply by punching someone through them and oneshotting robots durable enough to withstand bullets and bust through concrete streets like a paper sack. So yes, Daniel and everyone else in that verse effectively operates within the realm of irl humans even if you ignore the plethora of times he and others comparable to him struggle to deal with random people and teens.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Miyagi karate chopped through a massive log, and Daniel chopped through 6 blocks of ice when guys twice his size could only break 2. They clearly have good physical stats. Simply put, Sam has no strength feats like these two or like Chozen’s and there is no way around that. Temporarily knocking down a Super Soldier via gear, isn’t a real feat. You know what happens when Sam doesn’t have gear? He got KO’d damn near instantly in Civil War against the Winter Soldier. Also he got punked by Antman when Scott was still a total rookie. Sam outright doesn’t have impressive skill feats.