Daniel LaRusso, Chozen Toguchi , Johnny Lawrence & Mike Barnes Vs. Terry Silver, Kim Da-Eun, John Kreese & Hyan-Woo

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By arctika

Team battle here overall but if you want, feel free to break down who would be best suitable to fight who. ie Daniel vs Silver, Johnny vs. Kreese, Barnes vs Hyan-Woo and Kim vs. Chozen etc, etc whichever you think would go down.

Rules:

-No Weapons, only H2H combat

-Any and all styles allowed

-Fight takes place all Valley Arena Mat

-Winner is decided by submission, K.O. or death!

Which team comes out on top?

No Caption Provided

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

VS.

No Caption Provided
RiotGear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Johnny and Daniel have both put down kreese.

Daniel and Chozen both put beat Silver.

Johnny and Mike have both taken out Hyan-Woo.

Hell Johnny managed to put him down while fighting 4 other top tier martial artists.

The only person on team Silver that none of the Miyagi-Fang/Barnes fought is Kim, but considering that the karate kids were able to land hits/take downs on her in 2 v 1 suggests that the Sensei's should be able to deal with her fine.

In other words it would take some real bad circumstances for Miyagi-Fang and Barnes not to pull out a win.

Vegito315

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone on team 1 can beat Kreese and Hyan without much difficulty. Either Chozen or Barnes can beat Silver. Kim hasn't really done much besides beat up students without getting hit although she seems to be heavily implied to be up there with Silver Chozen and Barnes but she has yet to show it so either Chozen or Barnes can beat her as well

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh interesting breakdowns. Good points regarding Kim as well.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Team 1 dominates. Johnny oneshots Hyan Woo, and either Daniel or Chozen beats Silver. Any of the men can handle Kreese fairly easily.

Kim needs more feats but if she‘s around Silver’s level Daniel or Chozen beat her high-diff.

pachya69420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Family boosted Johnny is the strongest here and beats anyone without real difficulty.

Normal Johnny losses to Silver and Hyan, uncertain on Kim.

Mike Barnes honestly had some good consistent feats I'd say he can beat Kreese and Hyan

Hyan honestly has the best non Mr miyagi or PIS Johhny feat.

Hyan that held his own against Chozen and Johhny together is a problem for any of them.

But he also got 5vs1ed by Johnny and maybe lost to Barnes

Kim doesnt have good enough feats to do anything but by portrayal shes pretty much a younger chozen.

Both are the last of a line if stories Martial artists.

I'd say team good guys win more often than not

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By arctika

@nassergrant19: True i expected to see more of her to be honest but since she is The original Kim's(Terry's teacher) grandaughter should be at least as good as Terry if not possibly a little better.

RiotGear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vegito315:

Granted it's by surprise, but in their last fight Sam was able to take Kim down an wrestle with her, albeit briefly.

Compared to the way Johnny can toy with Robby or Chozen can spar with most of Miyagi-Fang at the same time. I'd say regardless of what they may be trying to imply.

Kim is not shown to be anywhere near the level of team Miyagi Sensei's which makes sense.

Considering how much the rest of the "top" Sensei's she brought from home got owned, in the end.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do hope we see Kim back in S6, maybe she'll take over Cobra Kai? I can totally see this.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any of them are beating Kreese and Hyan-Woo at the bare minimum, so they win off that alone.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@arctika said:

@nassergrant19: True i expected to see more of her to be honest but since she is The original Kim's(Terry's teacher) grandaughter should be at least as good as Terry if not possibly a little better.

Yeah facts.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Cobra Kai had done an excellent job with power scaling and skill hierarchy throughout 4 entire seasons without a single hiccup, but in S5 Hyan Woo vs Johnny and Chozen was a fluke that made a mess of power scaling, and even Chozen noting that they needed two of them to beat a single Cobra Kai sensei, and in that same fight Hyan Woo implied that Silver was even better than him.

But then in the finale we see Johnny take on Hyan Woo in a freaking 5v1, and Chozen dominate Terry Silver, effectively proving that the Hyan Woo fight earlier in the season was a fluke. It almost felt like the writers decided they didn't want the Cobra Kai senseis to be so OP but had already written and filmed that scene where Hyan Woo held his own 2v1.

Anyway, just a nitpick, the rest of S5 was still excellent and handled the power scaling and skill hierarchy just as good as earlier seasons, but I needed to point out that bit which I just found extremely weird and inconsistent.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By arctika

@Thor-Parker Yeah I agree they've done well balancing everyone out alot of silver fanatics I've seen on YouTube argue "he really won via the slice snd him losing to drunk chozen and Dan was pis" lol but thats a whole other debate. I saw it as impressive for the good guys being drunk or high whatever yet still fighting well considering imagine if they weren't. I'm sure silver will be back though. I see your point about that first fight although I do think had the other sensais and Kim not showed up they would have beaten him within a few minutes.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: Thanks. Yeah I have a feeling were not done seeing the last of her just yet depending on what the writers do.

Avatar image for immwarriorortal
immwarriorortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 wins.

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

NateNat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By NateNat

Team 2 has some really good fighter but I have to go with team 1 tho. Johnny, Mike and Daniel are a godly trio

NateNat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 has some really good fighter but I have to go with team 1 tho. Johnny, Mike, Daniel and Chosen are a godly squad in my opinion.

IRONandFIRE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Johnny > Daniel (cheater)

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 comfortably takes it.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@IRONandFIRE But Daniel didn't cheat, Cobra Kai did(bobby) with the knee kick then Johnny elbowed that same knee. lol

But anyway, wow forgot about this thread.

IRONandFIRE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arctika: Daniel ended the match point with an illegal kick to the head.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By arctika
@ironandfire said:

@arctika: Daniel ended the match point with an illegal kick to the head.

It was legal though for the tournament, the refs were fine with it and besides CK cheated first so...honestly I'm fine with it. Kreese cheated because deep down he feared Daniel winning if he played fair. Even Johnny knows this in CK when he taught not to play dirty. In real life the kick is not legal but then neither are what CK did. Both would be excluded in real life.