Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wot_m8
No Caption Provided

Since most people agreed that the other thread was a stomp. This one should fairer.

The Sins team consist of The Adult King, High Noon (Can become The One Escanor at will), Post Purgatory Ban and Demon King Meliodas.

• In character.
  • Magic=Reaitsu
  • Takes place at the Palace of Soul King
  • Random encounter
  • Win by any means.

Round 2: Monster Aizen Joins Ichigo and The One has no time limits.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In-Character? Eh, the team would likely win this. Too much firepower and King alone would be the biggest problem with hax and versatility.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JOVIOLMA

Fodders Multi-Mountain NNT team wins this time.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In-Character? Eh, the team would likely win this. Too much firepower and King alone would be the biggest problem with hax and versatility.

exactly this^

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8: KS gg or same result last time.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any of these Sins solo. Mismatch.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any of the sins solo, especially Ban.

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#10  Edited By Earendill

Escanor solostomps.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dangai no diffs.

The speed advantage is still massive and he still scales to be far above the team.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 alextheboss  Online

King could solo with difficulty, the one Escanor can solo as long as he finishes before his time runs out, Ban solo stomps.

Round 2 depends on Aizen using kyoka suigetsu, but without kyoka suigetsu SDS team wins low difficulty.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch, all of the Sins can solo.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone care to explain how the sins are even perceiving Ichigo?

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know why I'm doing this to myself, but by scaling massively above quad digit mach speeds, which is the very best one can even hope to give to Ichigo at this point in time.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Djibbo__

@leothegreatest: ichigo is in character so ban sits down and drain his stats, and then proceed to one shot

DivineProphet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DivineProphet

@hittheassasin: Where have you got them in speed may I ask? I've got Ichigo in the lower ends of Sub-rel, with the Sins being in the high digits of MHS+; around 5k+ with Zel being low Sub-rel with ominous nebula.

I think Ichigo can possibly blitz them hard.

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ban solos, Mel solos, King solos and A mustache muscle man enscanor solos.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Djibbo__

@divineprophet: this is all correct, but DK mel one shotted omnibus nebula Zeli before he could react, so him and ban should be Sub-rel too

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin: Where have you got them in speed may I ask? I've got Ichigo in the lower ends of Sub-rel, with the Sins being in the high digits of MHS+; around 5k+ with Zel being low Sub-rel with ominous nebula.

I think Ichigo can possibly blitz them hard.

IMO, Ichigo is probably at best quad digit mach, while the Sins team is also around that level.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@hittheassasin said:
@leothegreatest said:

I don't know why I'm doing this to myself, but by scaling massively above quad digit mach speeds, which is the very best one can even hope to give to Ichigo at this point in time.

If all you’re going to do is complain when your arguments fall flat then yeah i don’t know why you replied.

You scale the sins by a who’s faster than who stemming from a lightning level feat.

For Ichigo the scaling already starts at quad digit mach speeds.

Base Aizen lol blitz him back when he had his mach 1,000 feat and seeing as how Ichigo had his hollow mask on at the time and Aizen still ridiculed his power Aizen should easily be in the 5 digit mach range. Aizen then received 3 significant power ups and was still fodder to Dangai Ichigo.

The team are statues in comparison.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest:

You scale the sins by a who’s faster than who stemming from a lightning level feat.

No, you scale the Sins based on reacting to Cruel Sun at point-blank range, which also has Mach 1000+ feats, while you scale Ichigo upwards from reacting to Gin's Mach 500 Bankai from many meters away.

For Ichigo the scaling already starts at quad digit mach speeds.

Buto Renjin tagged Ichigo and broke his mask, so meh, not really.

Base Aizen lol blitz him back when he had his mach 1,000 feat and seeing as how Ichigo had his hollow mask on at the time and Aizen still ridiculed his power Aizen should easily be in the 5 digit mach range. Aizen then received 3 significant power ups and was still fodder to Dangai Ichigo.

The team are statues in comparison.

114k Escanor reacted to and dodged a double power Cruel Sun from himself, while even a far weaker version of the same attack was quad mach in speed, but got blitzed by 142k Meliodas, who's speed is fodder to Current Ban, who could sometimes even outspeed even the massively DK Meliodas in an exchange of blows. We Can argue semantics all we want, but the point is that even if you buy into Gin's statement, Ichigo still isn't far faster.

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you're scaling Cruel Sun off of Hawk's statements, then you need to realize that it was meant for an exaggeration and it was involved in a gag joke, one translation even shows this with the statement of millions

However, it still doesn't change the result. IC Dangai Ichigo not knowing King's hax is a game changer.

DivineProphet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By DivineProphet

@faradaysloth: Wasn't it from Monspeets sensor radius? not Hawk's statement. It was like 100 miles iirc

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divineprophet: People use Hawk's statement for Monspeet's sensor radius

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@hittheassasin:

No, you scale the Sins based on reacting to Cruel Sun at point-blank range, which also has Mach 1000+ feats, while you scale Ichigo upwards from reacting to Gin's Mach 500 1000 Bankai from many meters away.

Cruel sun doesn't have a mach 1000+feats and no sin reacted to it being fired at point-blank. Escanor reacted to a stationary cruel sun being full countered back at him. And P.S. this cruel sun was weaker than his previous ones.

Buto Renjin tagged Ichigo and broke his mask, so meh, not really.

Oh so we're just going to ignore that Ichigo dodge it in base at first and that Ichigo was a nervous wreck by the end of the fight which Gin even said affected his power? That's cute.

114k Escanor reacted to and dodged a double power Cruel Sun from himself, while even a far weaker version of the same attack was quad mach in speed, but got blitzed by 142k Meliodas, who's speed is fodder to Current Ban, who could sometimes even outspeed even the massively DK Meliodas in an exchange of blows. We Can argue semantics all we want, but the point is that even if you buy into Gin's statement, Ichigo still isn't far faster.

The cruel sun was stationary, FC doesn't double speed and Cruel sun still doesn't have a quad digit mach feat. Meliodas never actually blitzed Escanor in their fight and the difference between him and EoS Ban isn't as big as the difference between Dangai Ichigo and Base Aizen.

The team are still statues in comparison.

DivineProphet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By DivineProphet

@faradaysloth: Oh, I thought it was because Monspeets fire spear traveled 100 miles to where the Boar Hat was and he was tracking it the entire time (haven't read the chapter in a while don't crucify me if wrong), so we can assume that 100 miles is the radius and Cruel Sun left it 'instantly.' Which even with like a 1 second timeframe is like 450 or so mach, I don't know the full feat though it could be higher or lower.

But Nakaba like to use 0.5 and 0.2 timeframes whenever he wants to highlight speed, which would be 900 and 2.3k mach respectively.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divineprophet: We don't know how far Monspeet's Attack traveled, everyone, is basing it off an exaggerated gag joke.

It's just another made up calced number for speed scaling.

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dangai aka doesn't get the job done and has 3 feats ichigo.

Vs

A team of 3 sins that can solo

Nice bait thread

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

Fodders Multi-Mountain NNT team wins this time.

I know this is sarcastic but I was just going to say how this is one of the first threads in a while that NNT wins in.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By DeathHero61

@faradaysloth: no they use the actual distance between megadozer their stsrting location. There's an actual statement regarding how far they had to travel to pursue Diane which was over 300 miles. They barely travel far, then shit hits the fan with Monspiet.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61:Hawk Mama isn't a slouch. She was able to blitz/bullrush several demons at full speed. And she was going full speed again at that moment, shown to be comparable to Monspiet's attack. The distance shouldn't be as big as people are claiming it to be. There's also the fact how Diane managed to get to Edinburgh so quickly from Camelot. While it could be 300 miles from Megadozer to Camelot, I'm still doubting Monspiet managed to cross hundredsof miles

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By DeathHero61

@faradaysloth: Your doubt doesn't change the facts. There was little to no time between when they decided to pursue Diane and when Monspiet spotted them. And blitzing fodder demons isn't much of a feat. And it makes no sense to bring up Hawk Mama reacting to the very attack that makes the feat impressive.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest:

Cruel sun doesn't have a mach 1000+feats and no sin reacted to it being fired at point-blank. Escanor reacted to a stationary cruel sun being full countered back at him. And P.S. this cruel sun was weaker than his previous ones.

Absolute nonsense. Escanor clearly dodged the moving Cruel Sun reflected back at him by Meliodas, it's fairly explicit:

No Caption Provided

And no, that Cruel Sun was not weaker than his other ones, where did you get that garbage from? It was a Cruel Sun from the strongest Escanor we'd seen up until that moment, with its power further amplified multiple times over by Meliodas' own Full Counter, so, if anything, it'd be far stronger and faster. As for the mach 1000 feat, it's very clear cut. Despite Zeldris pushing against it with all of his strength and Estarossa being stuck on the front of it, a weaker version of Escanor's Cruel Sun travelled out of. Monspiet's sensory range practically instantly:

Monspiet was previously able to sense the BoS Sins from explicitly hundreds of miles away while his magic power was drained to its utmost minimum, which is consistent with Gloxinia sensing the destructions of the Albion's about 300 miles away, in Camelot, and Diane's and King's feats of sensing Escanor and Merlin from about 400 miles away, among many other feats(need I go on?). This means that Escanor's Cruel Sun crossed hundreds of miles in one page, putting the feat at about Mach 1000, possibly significantly higher.

Oh so we're just going to ignore that Ichigo dodge it in base at first and that Ichigo was a nervous wreck by the end of the fight which Gin even said affected his power? That's cute.

Of course not, just like we're not going to ignore that Ichigo had several times more distance and thus, time, to react to Gin's Bankai than Escanor did to Cruel Sun, which was literally a meter away from his face. Oh, and we haven't even addressed the highly questionable nature of Gin's statement.

The cruel sun was stationary, FC doesn't double speed and Cruel sun still doesn't have a quad digit mach feat. Meliodas never actually blitzed Escanor in their fight and the difference between him and EoS Ban isn't as big as the difference between Dangai Ichigo and Base Aizen.

Wrong, wrong, and wrong. I already proved the first 2, so now here's Meliodas blitzing Escanor when he first tested his power after the later had transformed:

Avatar image for deactivated-605fa2b8d3995
deactivated-605fa2b8d3995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, this is still a mismatch in the sins favor. Why would anyone even attempt to make a case for Ichigo? Is it so hard to admit that Ichigo loses?

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By FaradaySloth

@deathhero61:

Your doubt doesn't change the facts.

There are facts here, yet you choose to take them out of context to place them on a higher pedestal than they really are.

There was little to no time between when they decided to pursue Diane and when Monspiet spotted them.

Wrong just wrong. There is no proof suggesting they had "little to no time" there wasn't any time gap presented between when they left camelot and Monspiet spotting them.

And blitzing fodder demons isn't much of a feat.

They're around the Trio's level, but there is better proof anyway. Below is Mama showed comparable to Monspiet's attack or just slightly slower than Monspiet's attack, given the Mama had a decent headstart before Firebird, there is no reason to suggest Firebird had crossed hundredsof miles without applying the same logic to Mama.

No Caption Provided

This entire claim is based on speculation and at best Low-end MHS. Nowhere near Quad Mach. Considering it wasn't miles and Firebird did take time just to arrive at that spot. Not surprised that I've seen other people claim Firebird crossed 300 miles, I haven't seen a fanbase take so much out of context.

Yeah, this is still a mismatch in the sins favor. Why would anyone even attempt to make a case for Ichigo? Is it so hard to admit that Ichigo loses?

Ichigo isn't winning, hell no. IC Random Encounter Dangai Ichigo would lose to King alone assuming King just gets a scratch on him.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin: There is nothing really questionable about Gin's statement though, the Databook confirm he was indeed saying the truth to Ichigo, but tbh, is hard to say if he used his full Bankai speed to hit Ichigo when he was playing around with him during the fight.

「神殺鑓」が伸縮する速さを、己のてを打つ速さになずらえる。驚異の伸縮率が露顕したその鋒は、音速を凌駕する速さで一護を狙う。

The speed at which "god killer spear" expands is like the speed of striking with your own hand. The tip of this spear that was revealed to have an amazing degree of elasiticity, is aiming for Ichigo at a speed that surpasses the speed of sound.

今の五百倍や。

And now five hundred times(Gin's Panel)

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: 4 Spirit Spears is definitely too much. Chastiefol/sunflower+guardian+increase+pollen garden+status promotion would leave Ichigo with no options fr. Petrification is also an option. Ichigo would have the best chance at wearing Escanor down imo.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@hittheassasin:

Absolute nonsense. Escanor clearly dodged the moving Cruel Sun reflected back at him by Meliodas, it's fairly explicit:

Read the entire thing, sweetheart i said Escanor dodged it being fullcountered back at him.

And no, that Cruel Sun was not weaker than his other ones, where did you get that garbage from? It was a Cruel Sun from the strongest Escanor we'd seen up until that moment,

Doesn't matter but this is true i was going by size and forgot this Escanor was stronger.

with its power further amplified multiple times over by Meliodas' own Full Counter, so, if anything, it'd be far stronger and faster.

Full counter has never made anything faster and the Cruel Sun was stationary regardless.

As for the mach 1000 feat, it's very clear cut. Despite Zeldris pushing against it with all of his strength and Estarossa being stuck on the front of it, a weaker version of Escanor's Cruel Sun travelled out of. Monspiet's sensory range practically instantly:

Monspiet was previously able to sense the BoS Sins from explicitly hundreds of miles away while his magic power was drained to its utmost minimum, which is consistent with Gloxinia sensing the destructions of the Albion's about 300 miles away, in Camelot, and Diane's and King's feats of sensing Escanor and Merlin from about 400 miles away, among many other feats(need I go on?). This means that Escanor's Cruel Sun crossed hundreds of miles in one page, putting the feat at about Mach 1000, possibly significantly higher.

More like 100 miles away which isn't even mach 500 and even 200 miles isn't even mach 1,000 unless you say it happened in 0.5 seconds instead of 1 second. But if we do that then we'd have to do the same for Ichibei's 1000 ri feat.

No Caption Provided

A casual feat which happened in 1 page not 2, which would then be mach 22,898 putting it above NNT even if we use the cruel sun feat. Ichigo scales to it because Dangai = True Shikai and True Shikai Ichigo caught Yhwach in the middle of a blitz.

"Good job at stopping him, Ichigo!"

And don't think i forgot about that 300 mile BS for Ichibei's feat, babygirl. Don't even bother, the measurement in the scan i used is the measurement that's been used throughout the entire series.

No Caption Provided

And don't bother saying he didn't send him the entire 1000 ri the first time since right after that he told him to go back another 1000 ri.

No Caption Provided

Of course not, just like we're not going to ignore that Ichigo had several times more distance and thus, time, to react to Gin's Bankai than Escanor did to Cruel Sun, which was literally a meter away from his face. Oh, and we haven't even addressed the highly questionable nature of Gin's statement.

The distance is pretty negligible especially considering he dodged buto renjin which is a rapid fire shot of the blade at mach 1000. And again dodging a stationary Cruel Sun FC'd back at him means nothing.

And Gin's statement was backed up by the databooks it's not questionable at all.

Wrong, wrong, and wrong. I already proved the first 2, so now here's Meliodas blitzing Escanor when he first tested his power after the later had transformed:

"Wrong, wrong, and wrong." Mel just dodged Rhitta and punched him while the debris wasn't clear yet that's not a blitz.

After that they had multiple even exchanges.

No Caption Provided

So again, the team is getting blitzed.

Rxdking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sins solo.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By HitTheAssasin

@leothegreatest:

Full counter has never made anything faster and the Cruel Sun was stationary regardless.

The Cruel Sun wasn't stationary when he dodged it, that much is obvious, so I don't see what you're trying to push here.

More like 100 miles away which isn't even mach 500 and even 200 miles isn't even mach 1,000 unless you say it happened in 0.5 seconds instead of 1 second. But if we do that then we'd have to do the same for Ichibei's 1000 ri feat.

Hundreds of miles makes it 200 at bare minimum and that was while Monspiet was ridiculously nerfed, and attempting to sense characters with a far weaker magical presence. Looking at both Gloxinia and Diane feats, 2 characters very close to Monspiet's level, we can conclude that a higher number would be far more reasonable. Even at the absolute, lowballed minimum of 200 miles, it'd be Mach 900-something, very close to Mach 1000.

A casual feat which happened in 1 page not 2, which would then be mach 22,898 putting it above NNT even if we use the cruel sun feat. Ichigo scales to it because Dangai = True Shikai and True Shikai Ichigo caught Yhwach in the middle of a blitz.

Yeah, no. You can't scale Dangai Ichigo to characters and feats that occurred hundreds of Chapters after his appearance, especially due to a complete lack of evidence he is on their level speed wise.

And don't think i forgot about that 300 mile BS for Ichibei's feat, babygirl. Don't even bother, the measurement in the scan i used is the measurement that's been used throughout the entire series.

Hate to break it to you, but that doesn't matter. Kubo could easily have used different measurements, the fact is that the official translation, from the same guys that previously translated the other Ri statement, defined it as 300 miles. Meaning, if you're going to be objective, that's what you'd have to use.

And don't bother saying he didn't send him the entire 1000 ri the first time since right after that he told him to go back another 1000 ri.

Too bad scans directly contradict that, since the Soul Palace's platforms, which are merely city sized, are clearly visible, with even the small ass. pillars being distinguishable, from what is apparently 8000 kilometers away, and on two different occasions no less:

Even if you want to put this down to Author's negligence, which I'm not inherently opposed to, notice the inconsistency. And how it doesn't scale to Dangai Ichigo anyway, as you're well aware of.

The distance is pretty negligible especially considering he dodged buto renjin which is a rapid fire shot of the blade at mach 1000. And again dodging a stationary Cruel Sun FC'd back at him means nothing.

I dunno why you keep bringing up this stationary thing as if it means literally anything, the Cruel Sun was very clearly moving back towards Escanor's face, at which point he dodged it point-blank.

And Gin's statement was backed up by the databooks it's not questionable at all.

The databooks, the same things that reference things in continuity up to the point in the manga they are referencing? Give me the databooks thoughts on Gin's attack on Aizen, when he reveals his Bankai actually isn't fast saying it's still Mach 500 and you might have a point. Until then, hard pass on databooks.

"Wrong, wrong, and wrong." Mel just dodged Rhitta and punched him while the debris wasn't clear yet that's not a blitz.

What debris, dude? All Escanor did was push up a bit of dust, something that's completely meaningless to characters with sensory abilities potent enough to detect presences from hundreds of miles away. This is quite clearly him outspeeding Escanor.

After that they had multiple even exchanges.

Because Meliodas was explicitly dicking around and holding back, yes.

So again, the team is getting blitzed.

Yeah, no. Not happening.