Dangai Ichigo vs Luffy(4th Gear: Snakeman)

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Gilateen

•In character

•No Soul Crush

•Luffy can see Ichigo

•Starting distance: 60ft

•Win by Death or K.O

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo for now, but Wano arc may change my mind.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy is too fast and Ichigo lacks durability against blunt force. Luffy takes the majority

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dangai. Ichigo.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo with ease.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dangai Straberry is still far above OP.

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dangai is kind of featless

By story depiction ichigo should stomp but by feats luffy

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo for now, but Wano arc may change my mind.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No,not even at all.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hype and scaling supports this ichigo being stronger than this luffy although he lacks enough feats but this Will all change during the climax of wano

But by feats Luffy 7/10

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy would get fodderized quite easily. The shockwaves of his swings pulverized hills. Luffy is weak to cutting attacks. That alone decides the victory for Ichigo

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By FaradaySloth

@skysanji said:
@leothegreatest said:

No,not even at all.

It was inevitable I guess that we meet again. Sigh.

Explain to this thread of who in One Piece currently that would beat Dangai Ichigo.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SkySanji

@faradaysloth said:
@skysanji said:
@leothegreatest said:

No,not even at all.

Explain to this thread of who in One Piece currently that would beat Dangai Ichigo.

And again I say Kaidou or Mihawk would body him free(there are many other who can as well but I would have to rely heavily on scaling) also take notice how it's the same Bleach debaters on every thread(You,Leo and im sure those two will show up soon)saying Ichigo takes this fight with ease while others are more lenient.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SkySanji

@woodward said:

Luffy would get fodderized quite easily. The shockwaves of his swings pulverized hills. Luffy is weak to cutting attacks. That alone decides the victory for Ichigo

It's not like Luffy no selled meteor busting strings or anything.......

And said meteor busting was done casually with a no named attack.

Also this "Luffy being weak to cutting attacks" is a fallacious arguement by your logic any character with a sword could beat him.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy is only really weak to piercing outside of Gear 4th(without Haki), he has fairly decent feats against it with Haki, especially the full body type he uses in Gear 4th.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo for a slight majority

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo still wins. There's a high chance that this will change by the end of Wano tho.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo takes this in a decent fight.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

Luffy is too fast and Ichigo lacks durability against blunt force. Luffy takes the majority

And with precog he isn't getting touched

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: cutting Small ass meteorite is a shit feat nowhere near the durability of large hill/small mountain. None of doffy’s strings have ever cut hills or somewhere that size and durability. Luffy gets cut to shreds by ichigo’s immense destructive power

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:
@faradaysloth said:
@skysanji said:

No,not even at all.

And again I say Kaidou or Mihawk would body him free(there are many other who can as well but I would have to rely heavily on scaling) also take notice how it's the same Bleach debaters on every thread(You,Leo and im sure those two will show up soon)saying Ichigo takes this fight with ease while others are more lenient.

Kaido and MiHawk have zero feats to suggest that they even hurt Ichigo let alone beat him. I'm 100% sure Kaido at the end of the Wano Arc will put up more of a fight, possibly even beating him. MiHawk? Heh.

What Leo, Oat, Limitless, God Undre The Great First of his Name, and I view is entirely irrelevant to this battle. You being obsessed with this hasn't changed for some reason lol.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By shirso

@faradaysloth: Luffy is faster, and with Future Sight its 100% assured Ichigo is never tagging him, his blunt force durability feats aren't enough to suggest he can take barrages of G4 punches and Luffy's piercing durability in G4 Armament Haki is actually quite decent, easily above mountain lvl. Not to mention Dangai's strongest attack makes him lose his powers. I don't see why G4 can't take a majority here let alone saying Danagai beat everyone in current OP 1v1, that's absurd.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Gilateen

@shirso: Yeah I find it weird that everyone says he beats everyone in current OP.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo 1 shots

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@skysanji said:
@leothegreatest said:

No,not even at all.

Yes and very easily with all things considered.

@shirso said:

@faradaysloth: Luffy is faster, and with Future Sight its 100% assured Ichigo is never tagging him, his blunt force durability feats aren't enough to suggest he can take barrages of G4 punches and Luffy's piercing durability in G4 Armament Haki is actually quite decent, easily above mountain lvl. Not to mention Dangai's strongest attack makes him lose his powers. I don't see why G4 can't take a majority here let alone saying Danagai beat everyone in current OP 1v1, that's absurd.

Luffy isn’t even a 1/6 of Ichigo’s casual speed and Obsevation Haki isn’t helping from that massive gap, Base Aizen was easily in the 5 digit mach range and Dangai is easily 100x more powerful than him and based on the EoS speed feats that Dangai does in fact scale to so it‘s consistent.

Dangai Ichi effortlessly sublimated a large hill that the author referred to as a mountain with an uninterested parry. The difference between a nonchalant Ichi and a serious Ichi is massive so a serious shock wave or direct attack from him is above OP. And FGT is irrelevan.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest:

Luffy isn’t even a 1/6 of Ichigo’s casual speed and Obsevation Haki isn’t helping from that massive gap, Base Aizen was easily in the 5 digit mach range and Dangai is easily 100x more powerful than him and based on the EoS speed feats that Dangai does in fact scale to it‘s consistent.

Do you pull these numbers from your ass lol?

If I am not wrong, 5 digit mach base Aizen comes from him blitzing FKT Ichigo who is quad machs by Gin's statement and then Dangai is 100x that which makes him about Mach 1,00,00,00 or FTL right?

I can prove G4 Snakeman is easily FTL by that kind of calc stacking as well and I don't need any ambiguous statements or databooks to prove my point, just watch.

Base Luffy at Punk Hazard is a microsecond timer because he reacted before Caesar's explosion which was sticking to his clothes could move the distance of his fabric.

To blitz a micro second timer from 1 metre you need Mach 2000+ combat speed.

Doflamingo easily dodged G2 Luffy (faster than base) attacks and moved FTE to him from at least 10 metres. Even if we say G2 is only a 2x boost, this makes Doffy's combat speed Mach 40,000

Then G4 Boundman blitzes Doflamingo and moves FTE to him over a city block, which let's take to be 100 meters long (though in reality the average city block is much longer). That makes G4 Boundman Mach 4,00,00,00

Then we have Katakuri easily blitzing and toying with Boundman from 10 metres, which makes him Mach 40,00,00,00

And finally G4 Snakeman is even faster than Katakuri. I won't even add a few more zeros,

Mach 40,00,00,00+ >> Mach 1,00,00,00, like 40 times greater.

See how absurd calc stacking for both sides can get?

Without this kind of absurdity, Dangai at best you can say scales above Gin's Mach 1000 statement, but G4 Snakeman scales equally above base Luffy's micro second timing, which would scale him much above Mach 2000 combat speed. So without any calc stacking, we can say G4 has better scaling than Danagai and with Future Sight it would be literally impossible for Dangai to tag him.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SkySanji

@leothegreatest said:
@skysanji said:
@leothegreatest said:

No,not even at all.

Yes and very easily with all things considered.

Thank you for convincing me.....

@shirso said:

Luffy isn’t even a 1/6 of Ichigo’s casual speed and Obsevation Haki isn’t helping from that massive gap, Base Aizen was easily in the 5 digit mach range and Dangai is easily 100x more powerful than him and based on the EoS speed feats that Dangai does in fact scale to it‘s consistent.

Pulling random numbers out of nowhere isn't debating....

>Wanks Ichigo to being casually 6 times faster than Luffy without any evidence

>Wanks Base Aizen being 5 digit mach off of baseless assumptions

Dangai Ichi effortlessly sublimated a large hill

No Caption Provided

Large Hill!? Keep telling jokes.

that the author referred to as a mountain

I take it this is also a mountain because the author referred to it as such

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Appeal to Authority, Kubo clearly doesn't focus on trivial things such as landscape and backgrounds as seen when he himself doesn't even like drawing them.

with an in interested parry. The difference between a nonchalant Ichi and a serious Ichi is massive so a serious shock wave or direct attack from him is above OP. And FGT isn’t needed for anyone in OP.

So Small hill while casual is better than a mountain while casual?

No Caption Provided

Try again.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro's 1080P which split Pica in half is a better feat than Dangai's hill vape lol, since Pica you know, is actually a mountain and his stone is more durable than ordinary rock.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't believe that people are still calling those hills mountains, smh. Ichigo vaped half of a hill.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofruin6: then they try to justify it or make it sound not as bad by saying "large hill"

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By SkySanji

@shirso: it is, I would say leagues above Dangai feat but it was a named attack so I assume it wasn't as casual as Deathberry's feat so I didn't mention it.

But if it was casual then, yikes.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't believe that people are still calling those hills mountains, smh. Ichigo vaped half of a hill.

But apparently for them in the nanatsu no taizai verse everything is a hill☠️☠️“HoW dO yOu PrOvE hOw BiG iS iT?1?1”

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OT ichigo stomps

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

Zoro's 1080P which split Pica in half is a better feat than Dangai's hill vape lol, since Pica you know, is actually a mountain and his stone is more durable than ordinary rock.

Wait did you say cutting is better then vaporizing? which he didn't do btw. He sublimated the structure.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren said:
@shirso said:

Wait did you say cutting is better then vaporizing? which he didn't do btw. He sublimated the structure.

Put it like this vaporizing a top portion of a toothpick<<< cutting a house in half.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren: Pica's golem is so much larger than that small hill to the point it legitimately wouldn't be visible on Pica's body, so yeah. There's a limit to how much you can upscale that feat.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Godren

@skysanji said:
@godren said:
@shirso said:

Put it like this vaporizing a top portion of a toothpick<<< cutting a house in half.

This is a shit analogy, and this isn't vaporization which increases the energy output by several orders of magnitude. This sublimation which is even more impressive.

This Ichigo is equal to his true shikai who will absolutely blitz Luffy casually and is vastly above his full hollow version who was at roughly 20% power when he slaughtered Ulquiorra.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:

@worldofruin6: then they try to justify it or make it sound not as bad by saying "large hill"

Yeah, those are small hills. The largest ones that Aizen busted with fragor were large hills at most.

@djibbo__ said:
@worldofruin6 said:

But apparently for them in the nanatsu no taizai verse everything is a hill☠️☠️“HoW dO yOu PrOvE hOw BiG iS iT?1?1”

Yep. Except mountains in NnT actually reach cloud height and have towns in their foot hills.

No Caption Provided

That ^^^^^^^ is a mountain.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Godren

@shirso said:

@godren: Pica's golem is so much larger than that small hill to the point it legitimately wouldn't be visible on Pica's body, so yeah. There's a limit to how much you can upscale that feat.

You're using a worthless parry to try and scale Ichigo lmao, he no sold fragor which vaporized the earth miles deep and leveled the terrain. How strong do you think that fragor is? I'll give you a hint and tell you it's vastly above mountain. Then he dispersed the ultra-fragor which is about x6 that.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By SkySanji

@godren said:
@skysanji said:
@godren said:
@shirso said:

This is a shit analogy

No it isn't this is the sheer size difference between the two feats.

No Caption Provided

Vs.

No Caption Provided

and this isn't vaporization which increases the energy output by several orders of magnitude.

This Ichigo is equal to his true shikai who will absolutely blitz Luffy casually and is vastly above his full hollow version who was at roughly 20% power when he slaughtered Ulquiorra.

Irrelevant I already said Ichigo wins(for now at least) we are simply talking about the feats, Luffy will also slaughter Ulquiorra btw.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:

Yeah, those are small hills. The largest ones that Aizen busted with fragor were large hills at most.

@djibbo__ said:
@worldofruin6 said:

Yep. Except mountains in NnT actually reach cloud height and have towns in their foot hills.

No Caption Provided

That ^^^^^^^ is a mountain.

Then they be like BuT yOu SeE bUiLdInGs

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: Size is hardly a factor in the rating of a feat if were talking math, how strong do you think Seiya atomizing this small hole is?

No Caption Provided

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso:

Luffy is faster

How?

and with Future Sight its 100% assured Ichigo is never tagging him

I mean, I get this is Dangai Ichigo, but Ichigo has had feats of still tagging people who can see the future, and we all know that particular person would backhand Luffy. Why didn't future sight save Luffy from Kaido? How did Katakuri even lose?

his blunt force durability feats aren't enough to suggest he can take barrages of G4 punches

He swatted away the physical force of six multi-mountain (going by anime) busters like a person would swat a fly. He also grabbed literal reiatsu with enough physical force to blow away thousand+ meter pillars with just shockwaves, crushed it, and treated it like it was nothing. What physicals does Luffy even have to suggest he can take Ichigo down quickly?

and Luffy's piercing durability in G4 Armament Haki is actually quite decent, easily above mountain lvl.

OK, so Ichigo is still going to cut him.

Not to mention Dangai's strongest attack makes him lose his powers.

Why would Ichigo even use FGT? Doesn't really matter. FGT would one-shot Luffy pretty hard.

I don't see why G4 can't take a majority here let alone saying Danagai beat everyone in current OP 1v1, that's absurd.

How is it absurd?

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By SkySanji

Sa@godren said:

@skysanji: Size is hardly a factor in the rating of a feat if were talking math, how strong do you think Seiya atomizing this small hole is?

No Caption Provided

I see your point but Size does matter math could also be applied to Zoro's feat where he literally throws his swords so hard air pressure comes out of it to slice a mountain sized Pica in half.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruh who gives a flying ape **** about the size of those hills that Aizen and Ichigo vaped. The feat is that they vaped them, something Luffy hasn'tdone. Seriously, where are the structures being vaped during the Katakuri and Snakeman fight- oh wait I forgot.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I C H I G O

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: It matters cuz vaping half of a small hill with a parry is only mountain level. Ya'll blow this feat way out of proportion.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By SkySanji

@woodward said:

@skysanji: cutting Small ass meteorite is a shit feat nowhere near the durability of large hill/small mountain. None of doffy’s strings have ever cut hills or somewhere that size and durability.

>Because the hill from Ichigo's scan is Large Hill or small mountain sized?

No Caption Provided

No,But I'm up for more jokes.

> Doesn't read One Piece

No Caption Provided

Look at the green dot, that is the closest building in perspective to the meteorite. But if that doesn't convince you here is the meteorite approaching Dressrosa.

No Caption Provided

As you can see the meteorite dwarfs Dangai's feat by an obscene ammount.

Luffy gets cut to shreds by ichigo’s immense destructive power

With no evidence to support this.

UltraShaggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo stomp , so hard .

Even not serious Dangai Ichigo woud beat OP verse.

a serious Dangai Ichigo woud stomp the entire OP verse.