Dangai Ichigo vs Delta (Naruto)

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531dce659a2
deactivated-5c531dce659a2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@clorox92: it's her power though it was stolen, had her kids never beaten her she never would have lost it, also if you think Natsu can beat Kaguya I'm out.

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen: I never said that Natsu can beat Kaguya, I just disagreed by your point saying that his attacks get absorbed by Kaguya

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vummax: It's not her power to begin with. And my point still that Kaguya isn't that powerful if we cut off her power source. She can't teleport let alone manipulate dimensions without enough chakra. Anyway, check that Natsu thread, I've never said Natsu can beat Kaguya.

Avatar image for cocoussybreaker
CocoUssyBreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By CocoUssyBreaker

First of all, I don't know why Kaguya is brought up in every argument when it comes to Ble-- I mean Yhwach. She is dumb. Deal with it. I bet even Kakashi could solo her using Kamui if he had both seals, even if he doesn't match her in physical strength. Secondly, no one in Naruto has a counter for "The Almighty" ability which both Yhwach and Prime Soul King have in their arsenal. Third, Soul King transmutated a planet size Menos into a planet of sand, Hueco Mundo. That's a feat. Kaguya's has no feats of creating dimensions only statements of doing so. Which is contradicted in the manga. She tried using chakra from others and failed. There was no moon but she was able to use Infinite Tsukumi to extract chakra from people who didn't had chakra. Lol She didn't gained that power until after she ate the chakra fruit on Earth. The fruit is created by harvesting the planet's chakra. Lol at people not having chakra before Kaguya. She is the proteginator of no one as she part of an alien race who also have chakra. Everything about her is a lied created by a character with a god complex. I bet she took those dimensions and made them her own. Killed everyone and was able to merge with the environment to make seemed like she could control them. Having access like Kamui doesn't make you an owner.And finally the whole she was going to create a dimension was BS as well. ETSB erases things like TSB and she can't create anything from nothing if she had erase that world, another contradiction. Why didn't she created a tsb, ash bone, vaccum punches inside of Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, Sakura or anyone? She could had created a TSB inside Naruto's brain and end the fight. Kaguya is the worst character in Naruto so far. Dumb, can't fight, and she is guided by a god complex. Sumire is the best Naruto character, and she will end up with Boruto at the end of the series. Fight me!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clorox92: Yes it is her power lmao, are you dumb?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocoussybreaker: dumb yes but she's also powerful.

And if Kakashi could have beaten her he would have.

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vummax: Do you even read my comment or it's beyond your comprehension? Kaguya is just ordinary person if she can't access to chakra source.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 FaradaySloth  Online

@vummax: @ovy7: I mean I get power escalation but this is kind of ridiculous, no way people like Delta should be here.

But then again, it IS Naruto, remember when the kages were the strongest and kage level combat was The Third vs Orochimaru? Ohhh Jesus did the series pull some power creeps.

CocoUssyBreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vummax: @vummax:

@vummax said:

@cocoussybreaker: dumb yes but she's also powerful.

And if Kakashi could have beaten her he would have.

Raw strength isn't everything. Kakashi didn't had the seals to beat her on his own.

rarelandpupper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vummax: hurry up and CaV me stop ducking.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: Yea Kishimoto went from ninja shit to mini DBZ real quick lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rarelandpupper: Ok.

Rules:

Energy Equal

All Characters are in character

Fight is to the Death, incap, or KO

No prep or knowledge

Who are you using?

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 Undre  Online

@vummax: funny how you accept kaguya being planet but not yammaoto. When its stated many times he is by people other than him. Dued beat yhwach 1000 years ago.

Kenpachis meteor is way more than island. Because its moving at high speeds. Its kinetic energy. Is massively above island

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre:

It's not above Island, the energy the speed has doesn't increase the durability of the rock meaning it doesn't take any extra energy to bust it.

Kaguya and Yhwach are the only two planet level beings in all of the HST and neither have the actual feats of doing it. Yamamoto has gone all out and not once has even shown Island level DC.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Undre  Online

@faradaysloth: yep naruto has some dragon ball super power scaling ?.

But then again naruto isnt really impressive stats wize. I mean madara had to whip out sussanoo to deal with the kage. Because he couldn't keep up with them combat wize.

I just dont see this Massive amp hokage naruto apparently got. If anything he seems weaker

Avatar image for deactivated-5c80832cdb7ee
deactivated-5c80832cdb7ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: Madara never fought Kaguya.

I'm starting to doubt your knowledge.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Undre  Online

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: Well Madara stated verbatim that he wasn't trying to you stating that he needed PS to handle the is wrong.

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rarelandpupper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vummax: EoS Ichigo vs EoS Naruto I got ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rarelandpupper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vummax: yeah EoS Ichigo can’t stop infinite regen.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rarelandpupper: wouldn't matter, He can completely vaporize him according to you and Ichigo is millions of times faster but fine.

What about Sasuke?

rarelandpupper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vummax: EoS Naruto take it or leave it.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 Undre  Online

@rarelandpupper: ichigo has better regen than naruto. Naruto cat even regen a arm lol

rarelandpupper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: ik but Madara has like immortality regen

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 Undre  Online

@vummax: lol your claiming ichibe is only 5% light speed when its never stated how fast he went 1000 ri. And keep in mind he was still blitzing yhwach while going 4000 km. 8000 actually beacuse he did it 2×

And we never seen yammaoto go all out lol most of the time he was suppressed. When he fought aizen his sword got sealed when he fought yhwach . his was suppressing himself because he didn't wanna kill everyone. Dueds planet easy. Stated by everyone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rarelandpupper: Ok I'll take Naruto, didn't know you where scared of weaker Characters.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: statements mean little.

And I know I already did the calculations, and it's far less than 5% LS. It's Mach 11,000 which is the beat feat for speed in bleach.

Naruto can heal internal organs instantly.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypebeastcsb15:

That statement isn't entirely true, but even if it was, superman has a strong set of Morales and is against killing. Naruto after deciding to get serious would have no problem with killing her. All in all a false equivalency and a trashy argument. try again.

Nothing trashy about facts. 90% of comic/manga/TV show/anything fiction will have a morals on protagonist hold back on a antagonist. Happens so much to say Naruto is the exception when we seen Naruto hold back on foes before is trashy argument and ignorant as hell. Unless you show me Naruto always going all out and trying to kill his foes off the bat. I know you cannot. Now you can try again.

Saying that since "90% of comic/manga/tv show/anything fiction will have a morals on protagonist hold back on an antagonist" that Naruto must also be one of those protagonist, is not only a hasty generalization fallacy, but circular reasoning. Just because a majority of protagonist hold back and don't go for the kill in fights, doesn't mean Naruto is automatically one of them. That's an autistic argument. Naruto has fought for the kill many times throughout the manga.

edit: Actually all you're doing is equivocating a massively inconsistent comic book verse with hundreds of different writers, to a 98% consistent manga series written by two people. Not much different than before you edited. Try that argument against someone who's inept at debating.

While I SEMI agree one writer is more accurate than multiple writers, the fact holds true regardless. Look at the mess of power levels and inconsistent character vs character fights in DBS written by the same ass hat who should retired years ago :/ Dont see why Naruto is going to be flawless. Hell Naruto had inconsistencies in itself when initially written. But thats neither here nor there.

Again, just because one unrelated manga is sometimes inconsistent (for the record dbs isn't really inconsistent) Doesn't mean Naruto is. Naruto is a completely different manga written by two different people. You're basically arguing from incredulity.

Also, delta technically survived a clash and several hits from a semi-serious adult SPSM Naruto (a stronger version than the one that toneri) And could somewhat keep up with him in speed. Those are feats. Throw in the fact that she has a lot of lore backing up her feats, and there is literally no point in denying how strong she is. It's ignorant to do so, and to call scaling faulty logic is even worse.

I still dont see any feats to prove your arguments outside fighting a morals on Naruto. Did Naruto busted any mountain ranges or moons fighting her? If not then how can you determine he gave her his best? Thats the issue. Can you tell me how strong Delta is EXACTLY and how fast she is EXACTLY and how durable she is EXACTLY by FEATS?! No, because saying she tank a attack from a morals on Naruto means nothing for quantifying her power area.

Not destroying a his surroundings is a matter of AP vs DC and I'd rather not get into that with you, because its likely to devolve into ad nauseam. We know Naruto was at least trying against her because he verbatim stated he was. A serious Naruto would blitz and oneshot dangai ichigo, and delta could hold her own against him. A serious adult SPSM Naruto>>Delta>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dangai ichigo. It's that simple.

Also just because she fought morals on Naruto fine here once, what are you going to say if she has a round 2 and loses to someone inferior to Naruto by a large gap? Something that can likely happen. You dont even have enough "fights" to judge her outside one. If she fights Naruto multiple times and the results are the same, then you can claim "consistency" which I can tend to agree with. One single fight and inconclusive as Naruto is morals on the whole fight? Thats as bad fan wanking as the Ichigo side in here now. Just saying. I figure you be better than that, but I guess not with how adamant you are in trying to assume this one Delta vs morals on Naruto fight with nothing quantifiable in said fight is more valid than the Ichigo with actual quantifiable feats being wank here.

Thats a random hypothetical you made up, and probably isn't going to happen, based on the lore behind her character. The inner members of kara have been verbatim stated to have power on the level of oootsutsuki. Delta, being one of the highest ranking inners that also happens to be the one who makes all of the ninja tech for the organization (All of that was confirmed before her fight with Naruto), just so happens to be the one who can actually swap hands with a full power serious adult SPSM Naruto. Is that supposed to be a coincidence? She was basically being hyped up. Then in this chapter we get to see her in action. She's meant to be that powerful. It's authors intent. Denying it any further due to your incredulity would be ignorant

You can have the last word if you want. Either you will see the folly of your logic or try to tell me something to "get gud" like a CoD player online even though you are clearly in the wrong here. Either way.

No, you are clearly in the wrong. You have failed to give me a coherent argument hat wasn't built up on logical fallacies. All you're doing is arguing from incredulity.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We still haven’t seen much from her tho.

For now, ichigo swings his sword and stomps her.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: Nah man, even with her current feats, Delta is clearly So6P lvl, exactly like Shin before her.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7: @jko1 He's not a troll, he's a friend of mine who signed up yesterday. So instead of arguing from incredulity and ignorance, while attacking him for his beliefs and # of posts like cavemen, how about you actually debunk the argument. If you reply back to me with something stupid like "I don't respond to trolls" I'll take it as an indirect concession, AKA you running away.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypebeastcsb15: I already shat on his argument, Yhwach who is stronger and faster than Ichigo showed his limits and it wasn't even close to LS let alone multiple times that.

Also don't stand up for friend when he makes claims like that it'll drag your name trough the mud.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypebeastcsb15: I don't care if you think I'm running away or something like that, but I just don't want to waste my time arguing with someone who thinks Ichigo can be anywhere from 800x LS to 1.2 millions times faster than light.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre said:

@vummax: funny how you accept kaguya being planet but not yammaoto. When its stated many times he is by people other than him. Dued beat yhwach 1000 years ago.

Kenpachis meteor is way more than island. Because its moving at high speeds. Its kinetic energy. Is massively above island

For once I actually agree with you. Yamamoto is indeed planet level from his several statements about being able to destroy the soul society, and kenpachi's meteor feat is at least country level with downplay, for being able to destroy the seritei.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypebeastcsb15: all wrong, look after I beat your bud I'll give you shot in a Naruto vs Bleach CaV.

CocoUssyBreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Greemy's meteor was on fire unlike how Madara droppes a chibaku tensei in the war.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocoussybreaker: that means it's moving at mach 32 which doesn't add to it's durability.

Find the size of the rock, and that's the busting tier it is.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vummax said:

@hypebeastcsb15: all wrong, look after I beat your bud I'll give you shot in a Naruto vs Bleach CaV.

oh really? That's great because i've been wanting to use aizen in a CaV for a while now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypebeastcsb15: who would you want to go against? I'm using Naruto in two debates so I want someone else, about immortal vs immortal, Aizen vs Madara

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vummax: 1 . 1/3 or 1/4 of serieti is still a smaller country size .

2. Ywach can destroy 3/4 of the universe , and it doesnt matter how kubo draw them , kubo never drawed to scale .

3/4 of the universe is galaxy with low balling and multi galaxy without low balling.

Universe > Multi Galaxy > Galaxy > Multi Solar System > Solar System

If you cant accept the facts , and still says that " The art drawing says otherwise " , then you just a troll .

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrviking:

Nothing you just said is correct in any way.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vummax: That would be boring, but if you'd like to, I guess that fine.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vummax said:

@cocoussybreaker: that means it's moving at mach 32 which doesn't add to it's durability.

Find the size of the rock, and that's the busting tier it is.

that's incorrect on so many levels. Do you not know what kinetic energy is?