Dangai Ichigo vs Delta (Naruto)

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@oingo_boingo:

Great, so instead of refrencing feats you troll. Good job.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath said:

@skysanji: I'll be honest, any argument you make is pretty much automatically invalid as far as Bleach and Naruto goes.

With no evidence to support this....

You highball Naruto hard and lowball Bleach hard.

With no evidence to support this...

Keep in mind it took how many months before I directly called you on it.

Continues to talk about nothing and expects me to figure out what he is talking about.....

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:

With no evidence to support this...

Most of your posts? lol

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Delta slaps hard. People saying ichigo must have lost their minds

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath: not you, the other guy, undre was his name.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: You do know The Last Naruto is canon, right?

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre said:

@vummax: i read it he stop holding back after she removed the stick. And he was still having trouble. Proving my point hokage naruto is shitty

dude just stop before you embarrass yourself.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Undre

@hypebeastcsb15: just face it man hes old He cant move like he did when he was a teen. but Honestly after this fight he needs to hang up the towel. I thought him and sasuke getting pissed on by shin uchiha was an outlier. But know he scaling to kage and delta ?. Dangai ichigo slaps the whole verse at this point.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: funny you dont say anything when people low ball ichigo to hill level

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: hellverse was supposed to be canon, but it isn't. Basically it was technically supposed to be manga material apart of the main continuity. But due to time issues or something, was scrapped and turned into a movie. The concepts such as hell and sinners is canon, but the story itself isn't.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By SkySanji

@undre said:

@skysanji: funny you dont say anything when people low ball ichigo to hill level

Because slashing and vaping a hill from miles away isn't impressive.....

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre said:

@hypebeastcsb15: just face it man hes old He cant move like he did when he was a teen. but Honestly after this fight he needs to hang up the towel. I thought him and sasuke getting pissed on by shin uchiha was an outlier. But know he scaling to kage and delta ?. Dangai ichigo slaps the whole verse at this point.

1.) He's FAR stronger as an adult, than he was as a teen,.

2.) Shin isn't some fodder, he's easily above a shippuden-era kage level character. And it's PIS and an outlier anyways.

3.) The boruto era kage are LEAGUES stronger than the shippuden kage that fought Madara.

4.) Delta is a kara inner, who are stated earlier in an earlier manga chapter, to be as powerful as oootsutsuki. On top of that, she happens to be a top tier member who builds the ninja tech for the rest of the members.

So before you speak a bunch of ignorant nonsense while you fail to scale the Narutoverse, go and actually read the manga.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:
@undre said:

im sorry, but how is that not impressive? Thats way above hill level, and those "hills" are suppose to be small mountains.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:
@undre said:

im sorry, but how is that not impressive? Thats way above hill level, and those "hills" are suppose to be small mountains.

That my point he's acting like I said Ichigo was just hill level without the context behind it and he did it casually

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By TourneyMaster

Not sure why Naruto is still a manga. There top characters are already world ending levels, moon level for sure, so where do all these moon level characters to challenge them come from? When none existed before? It sounds dumb.

With that said I like to see real feats than scaling her to Naruto just because of poor ABC logic.

not that it matters, anyone Mountain level should beat Ichigo.

LoveEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Delta wins. She’s at least Toneri - Naruto The Last Level. Able to keep up with a Supressed Adult SO6P Naruto. If she were that much weaker He would’ve speedblitzed and knocked her out.

This is similar to DBZ Android Saga when people couldn’t believe Goku and Vegeta were getting beat by Androids made on earth, when we thought aliens and their tech was the most advanced we’ve seen. But even dr gero could make Androids more powerful than Frieza. Maybe it is the same case with these Kara members in Boruto.

They are amped with Ninja tech in their bodies, making them Androids of some sort. And with this Android Power, they would be around or even stronger than the Otsutsuki Clan. Just like the DBZ Androids were stronger than the super saiyans.

It’s a hard pill to swallow after getting godlike power from sage of six paths that Naruto would be challenged so much by this mysterious woman from Kara. But as I said before, perhaps these Androids memebers are more powerful than we realize. And Naruto won’t be able to beat Jigen alone by himself without Sasuke.

Maybe Jigen is the one that kills Naruto in the future, leading for Sasuke to train Boruto more serious.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tourneymaster: dude i've already seen you admit that you don't know what you're talking about when it comes to top tier debates like this. I don't think it's fair to call it "poor ABC logic" when you don't understand how it works. At least try and make an effort to understand it before writing it off as such. Also, these "moon level" characters keep showing up because if they weren't that strong in the first place, there wouldn't be much of a story to tell. It'd just be Naruto one-shoting any new villain that appears. And it's explained well in the manga too, so id also suggest reading it or at least asking about it before saying it's "dumb" and that "none existed before" because thats not true. come on now.

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By TourneyMaster

@hypebeastcsb15 said:

@tourneymaster: dude i've already seen you admit that you don't know what you're talking about when it comes to top tier debates like this. I don't think it's fair to call it "poor ABC logic" when you don't understand how it works. At least try and make an effort to understand it before writing it off as such. Also, these "moon level" characters keep showing up because if they weren't that strong in the first place, there wouldn't be much of a story to tell. It'd just be Naruto one-shoting any new villain that appears. And it's explained well in the manga too, so id also suggest reading it or at least asking about it before saying it's "dumb" and that "none existed before" because thats not true. come on now.

This thread has nothing to do with "Calcs" which I am not good at. ABC logic applies as much to street tier as anything and I understand that fine. Thats EXACTLY what this is. "She fought Naruto, who was holding back, and he is moon level, so she is as strong."

Thats pretty false and inconclusive period. No "calc" needed.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypebeastcsb15 said:

This thread has nothing to do with "Calcs" which I am not good at. ABC logic applies as much to street tier as anything and I understand that fine. Thats EXACTLY what this is. "She fought Naruto, who was holding back, and he is moon level, so she is as strong."

Actually it's not. Naruto overpowered a moon-splitting attack with his bare fist and one shotted a character that could hurl the moon at earth and re-create both. If delta wasn't as powerful as Naruto, or at least in his league somewhat, she would be blitzed and obliterated. what about that logic is poor? Not only that, but she is an inner of kara, who were already confirmed in earlier chapters to be at oootsutsuki levels of power. In fact, she's one of, if not the only, kara member who creates the ninja tools for the rest of the members. She's clearly high on the heiarchy. That alone justifies her feat of being able to scale to adult Naruto.

So idk what you're on about when you say scaling is false, inconclusive, and poor logic.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Gilateen

Delta beats him

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By TourneyMaster

@hypebeastcsb15 said:
@tourneymaster said:
@hypebeastcsb15 said:

Actually it's not. Naruto overpowered a moon-splitting attack with his bare fist and one shotted a character that could hurl the moon at earth and re-create both. If delta wasn't as powerful as Naruto, or at least in his league somewhat, she would be blitzed and obliterated. what about that logic is poor? Not only that, but she is an inner of kara, who were already confirmed in earlier chapters to be at oootsutsuki levels of power. In fact, she's one of, if not the only, kara member who creates the ninja tools for the rest of the members. She's clearly high on the heiarchy. That alone justifies her feat of being able to scale to adult Naruto.

So idk what you're on about when you say scaling is false, inconclusive, and poor logic.

Superman can beat 99% of his foes Morals off too. He done this a few times when not holding back. So you want to assume she is as powerful as Naruto base on a holding back Naruto for scale? Good luck with that argument. Its poor ABC logic. I rather see her "bust' or at least "survive" something. Even "create" something of scale. I mean, Captain America and Spider KO Hulk before together.

No Caption Provided

Guess they hit harder than 150 billion ton mountains right?

No Caption Provided

Sounds legit. Agree to disagree if ya like.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By HypeBeastCSB15

@tourneymaster said:
@hypebeastcsb15 said:
@tourneymaster said:
@hypebeastcsb15 said:

Superman can beat 99% of his foes Morals off too. He done this a few times when not holding back. So you want to assume she is as powerful as Naruto base on a holding back Naruto for scale? Good luck with that argument. Its poor ABC logic.

Agree to disagree if ya like.

That statement isn't entirely true, but even if it was, superman has a strong set of Morales and is against killing. Naruto after deciding to get serious would have no problem with killing her. All in all a false equivalency and a trashy argument. try again.

aw shit you edited your comment and added more. Give me a sec to reply to that.

edit: Actually all you're doing is equivocating a massively inconsistent comic book verse with hundreds of different writers, to a 98% consistent manga series written by two people. Not much different than before you edited. Try that argument against someone who's inept at debating.

Also, delta technically survived a clash and several hits from a semi-serious adult SPSM Naruto (a stronger version than the one that toneri) And could somewhat keep up with him in speed. Those are feats. Throw in the fact that she has a lot of lore backing up her feats, and there is literally no point in denying how strong she is. It's ignorant to do so, and to call scaling faulty logic is even worse.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531dce659a2
deactivated-5c531dce659a2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: Keep this up and you'll have your own spot in the ReEducation center.

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By katanalauncher

Need to see more from Delta, if she’s a legit challenge for Naruto she stomps obviously, but I doubt that.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Undre

@hypebeastcsb15 said:
@undre said:

Based on what,multipliers,training,feats, your ass? Leaning more towards your ass.

2.) Shin isn't some fodder, he's easily above a shippuden-era kage level character. And it's PIS and an outlier anyways.

A guy whos litterly worshiping itachi who is not even BM level great logic. Sasuke litterly whipped out PS on him lol how sad.

3.) The boruto era kage are LEAGUES stronger than the shippuden kage that fought Madara.

Scaling from planet busting mommo and kinshik 100% agree with you on that

4.) Delta is a kara inner, who are stated earlier in an earlier manga chapter, to be as powerful as oootsutsuki. On top of that, she happens to be a top tier member who builds the ninja tech for the rest of the members.

Yeah shes defiantly smacking biju bombs and blowing up moons

So before you speak a bunch of ignorant nonsense while you fail to scale the Narutoverse, go and actually read the manga.

Feats for delta

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre said:
@hypebeastcsb15 said:
@undre said:

Based on what,multipliers,training,feats, your ass? Leaning more towards your ass.

C: Training and studying non-stop from the war to becoming hokage, mastering his six paths abilities, learning new jutsu, and gaining the literal other half of kurama. Show what you know about Naruto huh?

A guy whos litterly worshiping itachi who is not even BM level great logic. Sasuke litterly whipped out PS on him lol how sad.

C: Implying he couldn't do the same to someone like deidara? or sasori? and are you forgetting the fact that he could swap hands and even overwhelm adult sakura. Again, shows what you know about Naruto

Scaling from planet busting mommo and kinshik 100% agree with you on that

C: good. At least we agree on something here.

Yeah shes defiantly smacking biju bombs and blowing up moons

C: she hasn't, but she can match someone who can and has. Plus it's verbatim stated that they are on oootsutsuki levels of power. If that was a bleach statement, I guarantee you you'd be using it. Double standards much?

Feats for delta

C: Swapping hands with adult SPSM Naruto and being a high ranking member of kara. All in one of her first appearances

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Solo Queen solos

rarelandpupper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dangai Ichigo is roughly 800x the Speed of Light and casually planetary.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dangai Ichigo is roughly 800x the Speed of Light and casually planetary.

No Caption Provided

A new toxic Bleach fanboy has arrived

rarelandpupper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thatoneguy2958

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, first theirs soul crush gg Delta dies.

Then there's bltlitz stomp gg delta dies.

Or, my favorite, Ichigo let's delta swing for as long and hard as she wants and she kills herself that way. Result, gg delta dies.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rarelandpupper:

Dangai Ichigo is roughly 800x the Speed of Light

No Caption Provided

and casually planetary.

I could actually believe this tho, considering ichigo is soul king level and the soul king’s power was used to split and create the 3 worlds

No Caption Provided

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: i think he might be on to somthing scaling from the soul king whos is god. And yhwach who is omnipotent and omniscience

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5c97780a71ae4
deactivated-5c97780a71ae4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

most likely Delta

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Wanderez

@skysanji:

The beam doesnt have mass. It can simply cut through rock and thanks to its lenght it could split the moon. Naruto is featless in H2H indeed.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: yep the moon isnt really that deep maybe about 20 meters

No Caption Provided

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 BatmanPlusJay  Online

I don't know much about bleach but Delta is somewhere near SPSM Naruto.

Scythenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: true ? or he'll just swat her away like he did aizen's hado. He can also fly. And he has mugetsu.

Eminel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't Delta from Boruto?

Oingo_Boingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Poor Newbiechigo. Bith slapped away, just like his manga T__T

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By TourneyMaster

@hypebeastcsb15:

That statement isn't entirely true, but even if it was, superman has a strong set of Morales and is against killing. Naruto after deciding to get serious would have no problem with killing her. All in all a false equivalency and a trashy argument. try again.

Nothing trashy about facts. 90% of comic/manga/TV show/anything fiction will have a morals on protagonist hold back on a antagonist. Happens so much to say Naruto is the exception when we seen Naruto hold back on foes before is trashy argument and ignorant as hell. Unless you show me Naruto always going all out and trying to kill his foes off the bat. I know you cannot. Now you can try again.

edit: Actually all you're doing is equivocating a massively inconsistent comic book verse with hundreds of different writers, to a 98% consistent manga series written by two people. Not much different than before you edited. Try that argument against someone who's inept at debating.

While I SEMI agree one writer is more accurate than multiple writers, the fact holds true regardless. Look at the mess of power levels and inconsistent character vs character fights in DBS written by the same ass hat who should retired years ago :/ Dont see why Naruto is going to be flawless. Hell Naruto had inconsistencies in itself when initially written. But thats neither here nor there.

Also, delta technically survived a clash and several hits from a semi-serious adult SPSM Naruto (a stronger version than the one that toneri) And could somewhat keep up with him in speed. Those are feats. Throw in the fact that she has a lot of lore backing up her feats, and there is literally no point in denying how strong she is. It's ignorant to do so, and to call scaling faulty logic is even worse.

I still dont see any feats to prove your arguments outside fighting a morals on Naruto. Did Naruto busted any mountain ranges or moons fighting her? If not then how can you determine he gave her his best? Thats the issue. Can you tell me how strong Delta is EXACTLY and how fast she is EXACTLY and how durable she is EXACTLY by FEATS?! No, because saying she tank a attack from a morals on Naruto means nothing for quantifying her power area.

Also just because she fought morals on Naruto fine here once, what are you going to say if she has a round 2 and loses to someone inferior to Naruto by a large gap? Something that can likely happen. You dont even have enough "fights" to judge her outside one. If she fights Naruto multiple times and the results are the same, then you can claim "consistency" which I can tend to agree with. One single fight and inconclusive as Naruto is morals on the whole fight? Thats as bad fan wanking as the Ichigo side in here now. Just saying. I figure you be better than that, but I guess not with how adamant you are in trying to assume this one Delta vs morals on Naruto fight with nothing quantifiable in said fight is more valid than the Ichigo with actual quantifiable feats being wank here.

You can have the last word if you want. Either you will see the folly of your logic or try to tell me something to "get gud" like a CoD player online even though you are clearly in the wrong here. Either way.