Dangai Ichigo vs Delta (Naruto)

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ichigo bisects, stomping a character with bedroom busting punches isn't a good feat.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#453  Edited By Syncroniam

Ichigo solos the entire Kara team, how is Delta even considered a threat she didn't even do much in comparison to any of the Akatsuki or Otsutsuki members.

keiser994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#454  Edited By keiser994

Delta fought against SPSM Naruto. By scaling she curbstomps.

One Light Beam is enough.

@ApGrapes...i guess EoS Bankai Ichigo gets murderstomped by Haku since his best feats are human/wall level Getsuga, right?

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big problem which we have in Boruto, it seems like the feats getting worse and even SPSM Naruto seems far weaker then his Teenager SPSM Naruto form. Delta feats aren´t impressiv, her punch in full speed get tanked by BORUTO, her Beam which was said to beeing able to kill Naruto was tanked by Kawaki... Her whole fight with Naruto don´t look either impressiv, yet she was able to push Naruto to a high diff. Even the Naruto fandom hate these chapters, they make Naruto looking like weak.

By feats(without scaling) Dangai Ichigo should beat the shit of Delta. And now we have the problem, I can´t really scale Delta to a lvl with Juubito and co, but otherside she give Naruto hard time. Yet her feats are very low key and the downgrade herself with these feats.

For now Dangai Ichigo should take this, problem we see more feats later in Boruto manga.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Delta stomps.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#457 Undre  Online

@alextheboss: we all no the Naruto verse has lower durability in general. Ichgio had far more consist durability feats i dont see her beams doing anything to him

J-man717

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#460 Undre  Online
Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big problem which we have in Boruto, it seems like the feats getting worse and even SPSM Naruto seems far weaker then his Teenager SPSM Naruto form. Delta feats aren´t impressiv, her punch in full speed get tanked by BORUTO, her Beam which was said to beeing able to kill Naruto was tanked by Kawaki... Her whole fight with Naruto don´t look either impressiv, yet she was able to push Naruto to a high diff. Even the Naruto fandom hate these chapters, they make Naruto looking like weak.

By feats(without scaling) Dangai Ichigo should beat the shit of Delta. And now we have the problem, I can´t really scale Delta to a lvl with Juubito and co, but otherside she give Naruto hard time. Yet her feats are very low key and the downgrade herself with these feats.

For now Dangai Ichigo should take this, problem we see more feats later in Boruto manga.

Completely agree.

First, it was stated repeatedly that Naruto was holding back, yet it looked as though he was being pushed, even in h2h.

Second, there was a ton of PIS in that fight power wise. Let's count off the instances, shall we?

1. As you say- if she was keeping up with Naruto (even if he was holding back), her punch to Boruto's face should have killed him or at the very least knocked him out. What happened? It knocked him over and he got back up barely hurt a few moments later. Whoopsie!

2. Naruto is made to look like a dumbass after deciding to just overload Delta's absorption with a few giant rasengans, which he could have done at any time, but instead he only does it after a drawn out fight that risks his kids. Whoopsie!

3. Naruto is made to look like a dumbass again by not spawning a few clones to take the kids to a safe place. If Delta tried going after them? He'd just intercept her. Whoopsie!

4. As you say, Naruto gets scared of Delta's beam but it gets tanked by Kawaki and in terms of DC managed to destroy a few trees. If it has such crap piercing ability/DC, why not just throw a clone at the beam to intercept it? Whoopsie!

5. (This one really gets me) Naruto, in his strongest form (which he would now probably use against an average genin), could not move fast enough to reach Delta before she grabbed his kid or move Himawari out the path of the laser blast, yet Kawaki could intercept the blast after it had been fired and before it even reached Naruto? I guess Kawaki's as fast, if not faster than Naruto, then. Whoopsie!

I get they wanted to make Kara look formidable and give Kawaki his chance to shine but holy shit, I almost dropped the manga at that point (only reason I stuck around was for Jigen and Jiraiya 2.0).

In chapter 37, Naruto has also been very unimpressive so far (needs Sasuke to track mini Jigen and Sasuke is doing a better job h2h). Then again, Sasuke also loses points for being a dumbass and not absorbing a ton of chakra from Jigen's Juubi, becoming its jichuuriki or just killing it.

War Arc teen Naruto is still way more impressive feats wise than Hokage Naruto.

Avatar image for godsvileanddarkwing
GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First Dangai Ichigo vs Juubito, and now this? Where are all the Bleach mismatch thread coming from???

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@J-man717: last time i checked, i am a narutard.

and ichigo beats delta, the boruto manga is riddled with pis to the point that it is offensive. heck in the last chapter naruto suddenly lost his ability to sense people. @MCU-Defender333: agreed. post#461, forgot to add naruto suddenly can't sense people anymore, so that jigen can hit him by shrinking, when naruto could sense extra dimensional beings like limbo.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

and ichigo beats delta, the boruto manga is riddled with pis to the point that it is offensive. heck in the last chapter naruto suddenly lost his ability to sense people. @MCU-Defender333: agreed. post#461, forgot to add naruto suddenly can't sense people anymore, so that jigen can hit him by shrinking, when naruto could sense extra dimensional beings like limbo.

What? For real? Say it ain't so?

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el said:

Well he needed Sasuke to use his sharingan/rinnegan to spot Jigen after he shrank. Before, he could even sense the presence of Madara's limbo.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@terry2012 said:
@zuriel-el said:

Well he needed Sasuke to use his sharingan/rinnegan to spot Jigen after he shrank. Before, he could even sense the presence of Madara's limbo.

Okay.