Dangai Ichigo vs 3 Admirals

• 58 results
Blueshoecant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Dangai Ichigo vs 3 Admirals (49 votes)

Ichigo stomps 33%
Ichigo mid-high diff 16%
Admirals stomps 18%
Admirals mid-high diff 16%
Sakazuki solos 4%
Kuzan solos 2%
Borsalino solos 6%
Stalemate 4%

Fight takes place in Marineford

50 feet apart

Both sides have knowledge

Ichigo is bloodlusted after Sakazuki killed Orihime

Haki=Reiatsu

Win by any means

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By adamantine

Admirals

Edit: NVM you gave Ichigo Haki.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

You made the character that casually overpowered an attack comprised of 12 on panel multi-mountain busters (which with scaling would be much higher) with a single swing and who can effortlessly blitz 5-6 digit mach characters bloodlusted against the characters who have no worthwhile feats and can only be generously scaled to be Island level and 4 digit mach speeds?

Lock this.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ichigo

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By JOVIOLMA

Dangai Ichigo is not 5 or 6 digit mach, with that said he still stomps regardless by better feats

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vasto Lorde ichigo at 50% of his power(as he indirectly mentioned to unohana) during he fight with ulquiorra was already island level+(he crushed lanza and tanked the blast in his palm) which means at 100% he should be large-island+/small country level.

I don't know how much stronger Dangai ichigo is in comparison to his vasto Lord self but he would be at least 2x as strong(which is a lowball). The admirals are only solid island level imo, they haven't one single feat that places them higher than that so this is already much above the admiral's pay grade here.

The admirals may only have the edge over the shinigami in speed which is only gonna stall their inevitable death. Logia Intangibility isn't gon be much of a problem here as shinigamis can easily interact with souls.

Ichigo does not stomp but he wins with moderate effort.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sup3rn0va

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/dangai-ichigo-vs-3-admirals-2032654/

(Dupe thread)

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

Base Aizen effortlessly blitzed V2 mask Ichigo multiple times over.

Ichigo without his V2 mask dodged Gin’s Buto Renjin which doubles the speed of his Bankai’s mach 500 thrust making it mach 1,000.

Thus Base Aizen is easily in the 5 digit mach speeds for effortlessly blitzing an Ichigo who‘s reactions were amped to 5 digit mach speeds.

It’s pretty straight forward.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Island/small country lv VL Ichigo?lmao

OT: Ichigo stomps

Mr-Otaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mr-Otaku

VL Ichigo did this with air pressure from the swing of his zanpaktou. Not energy blast, not any kind of other projection technique like cero or getsuga, but mere raw swing strength and the air coming off of it. And going by his Hell Verse feat it's insane to see how powerful he really is where his cero burned through saveral levels of hell to the point that it bursted open it's gate and even reached the living world for several miles. And no Hell Verse is canon despite the lack of awareness regarding this, a search will show. But lets say it isn't cannon, the concepts are still taken from the source material and only the events being non canon. Kubo worked on the movie personally and gave all the concepts and sketches.

Bnd Dangai Ichigo is so far above VL's level that even final form Aizen couldn't sense his being, who was already so far above the shinigami standards that nobody could sense his being. Dangai is astronomically powerful and evolved far past final form Aizen.

No Caption Provided

Unless those 3 can hang with something like that they'll simply not stand a chance. You've also equalized the energies, it seems which only means soul crush will be imminent. But i'm open to feats for them since i don't really watch one piece and most of my knowledge regarding that anime comes from my friends and online stuff.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Admirals I’d say.

@joviolma: Why do you think Dangai Ichi wins?

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SkySanji

Post #11 has me in tears apparently not even a house sized crater(that crater looks to be twice as tall as vl) is supposed to be impressive to OP characters.

Doffy did this with a Haki-less kick with just a shockwave:

No Caption Provided

Just to give you an idea of how massive the castle is:

No Caption Provided

Also Hellverse isn't cannon Kubo wanted his named removed from the movie for a reason.

TheRedEagle778

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo Stomps

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

You can replace the admirals with an ice cube, hot sauce and some sunlight.

And Ichigo wouldn’t notice the difference.

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kizaru solos

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what???? No way dangai ichigo is winning this one. Have you seen the admirals??? Magma is hot and ice is cold and light is like really bright. If they use their powers together, they can give ichigo the flu by switching between hot and cold temperatures really quickly. And those beams of light can give ichigo a really bad headache or a migraine if we highball.

The admirals stomp, no question about it.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vasto Lorde ichigo at 50% of his power(as he indirectly mentioned to unohana) during he fight with ulquiorra was already island level+(he crushed lanza and tanked the blast in his palm) which means at 100% he should be large-island+/small country level.

Wtf.....

Boby501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo

Occhidifalco11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Occhidifalco11

Ichigo until admirals gets some feats. Lol at him being country level, when he is only a multi-mountain busters

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo until admirals gets some feats. Lol at him being country level, when he is only a multi-mountain busters

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Wot_m8

Ignoring Country level Ichigo nonsense from fanboys, he still wins due to lack of Admiral's feats.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By WorldofRuin6

Akainu solos.

-Matched island level quakes from WB

-Tanked said quakes with injury

-Ichigo literally can't put him down cuz he is a logia

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 shirso  Online

A case can be made for even current Luffy beating Dangai let alone an Admiral let alone all 3

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Ichigo

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofruin6: while I do think the admirals win, I don’t think akainu could solo. Ichigo has Haki here so logia shouldn’t be an issue.

Akainu didn’t match white beards quakes he was getting overpowered by them as well as the island being small island at most. He got obliterated once a quake actually hit him, you could barely call it tanking it.

Ot: admirals mid dif

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@occhidifalco11 said:

this but both ichigo being country level and ichigo only being multi mountain are equally bad jokes

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@co-boss said:

@worldofruin6: while I do think the admirals win, I don’t think akainu could solo. Ichigo has Haki here so logia shouldn’t be an issue.

Akainu logia regenerated from Vista's Haki infused slash and Vista was matching Mihawk in swordplay. Ichigo can't put him down.

Akainu didn’t match white beards quakes

Yes he did.

No Caption Provided

he was getting overpowered by them

It was shown that WB was superior but Akainu still matched WB for long periods and tanked several quakes, even 2 quakes in the back with his guard down.

as well as the island being small island at most.

Nope. Marineford may be just a small island but the frozen tsunamis were a good twice the size of Marineford and WB casually busted them.

No Caption Provided

Not to mention, WB's quakes were causing tsunamis on other islands which should make them island level with their other established feats.

He got obliterated once a quake actually hit him, you could barely call it tanking it.

He took 2 surprise quakes to the back with his guard down and only coughed out a little blood. Ichigo's arm was severely burned by fragor but he was otherwise unaffected. Did Ichigo not "tank" fragor?

Ot: admirals mid dif

Admirals 0-low diff.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Ichigo’s “Haki” is equivalent to his Reiatsu.

Ichigo one-shots by existing.

This isn’t even taking into consideration of how massively he outstats them.

Anyone saying the Admirals are tripping.

And Dangai Ichigo is only Country Level in Mugetsu

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

Who thinks they can support their Ichigo downplay or should I say arguments for the Admirals in a CaV?

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>Akainu is equal to Whitebeards (inferior to Ichigo) striking strength

>Akainu nearly died from Whitebeard pummeling him.

Lol

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@faradaysloth said:

>Akainu is equal to Whitebeards (inferior to Ichigo) striking strength

>Akainu nearly died from Whitebeard pummeling him.

Lol

Yup, apparently not getting killed by a half dead WB with half his face melted off and then still getting slapped by him in the end is suppose to be impressive.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

And if WB waves (not Tsunamis) on other islands warrant island levels of power, then LDR which caused massive (actual) Tsunamis of sand (denser than water) for more than 100s of miles and obliterated massive structures with its shockwave alone should be considered Large Island level.

Something VL Ichigo palmed with his barehand.

Can anyone come up with a decent argument that doesn’t get laughed at by weaker versions of Ichigo? I’m getting bored.

War_monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By War_monger

Current luffy oneshots him, waiting for him to fight kaido where he's only going to get stronger would be a mismatch by then and the Admirals low diff

RapterFan55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo stomps hard.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this but both ichigo being country level and ichigo only being multi mountain are equally bad jokes

I don't see dangai Ichigo being high end multi mountain level being a bad joke. His wind pressure can destroy a hill, his direct strike could probably destroy a large mountain, and with a getsuga he can probably destroy multiple large mountains, or at least have potency on that level. Anything beyond that is questionable. Fragor, which should scale to multi mountain level, injured his arm.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ourmanuel

@alextheboss said:

I don't see dangai Ichigo being high end multi mountain level being a bad joke. His wind pressure can destroy a hill, his direct strike could probably destroy a large mountain,

this is serious lowballing. If the air pressure from my casual sword parries are hill level, what do you say my actual serious sword strike would be large mountain? It would be many many times above hill busting

and with a getsuga he can probably destroy multiple large mountains, or at least have potency on that level. Anything beyond that is questionable. Fragor, which should scale to multi mountain level, injured his arm.

And what about the lanza feat that was performed by a far inferior version? Not to mention how aizen could use 6/12 of those fragors without much trouble? and how ichigo is literally another tier above him?

Saying dangai is high end multi mountain in energy reserves is just some terrible lowball.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel:

this is serious lowballing. If the air pressure from my casual sword parries are hill level, what do you say my actual serious sword strike would be large mountain? It would be many many times above hill busting

You realize there are mountains more than a couple hundred times the mass of that hill right?

And what about the lanza feat that was performed by a far inferior version?

How do we know how inferior VL is to dangai?

Not to mention how aizen could use 6/12 of those fragors without much trouble? and how ichigo is literally another tier above him?

Saying dangai is high end multi mountain in energy reserves is just some terrible lowball.

Kubo didn't give us enough feats for me to confidently place him at island level, blame him. And reserves doesn't automatically lead to busting tier or potency.

I could easily see dangai Ichigo being considered small island level as well. I just think his range is between multi mountain-island.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ourmanuel

@alextheboss said:

@ourmanuel:

You realize there are mountains more than a couple hundred times the mass of that hill right?

Ah ok then, i see your point.

How do we know how inferior VL is to dangai?

VL's reiatsu could still be felt by ulquiorra, whose reiatsu could be felt by uryu so hes obviously not a transcendant. Really hed be weaker than Chrysalis Aizen, and if that seems like a stretch, just consider that Chrysalis aizen should be capable of replicating VL's lanza feat by scaling to yamamoto's ennetsu jigoku feat,who he should be a lot more durable than.

Kubo didn't give us enough feats for me to confidently place him at island level, blame him. And reserves doesn't automatically lead to busting tier or potency.

It should when we're talking about the move that uses up all his energy. If bijuus are mountain busters casually and Naruto is many times stronger than them, wouldn't you say that a move that drains all his chakra would be at least large island in either DC or AP?

I could easily see dangai Ichigo being considered small island level as well. I just think his range is between multi mountain-island.

If you mean for the DC of his attacks, then yes i can agree with small island. But for AP of something like mugetsu, this is impossible as you'd be saying that mugetsu is only barely stronger than like 2-3 fragors, meanwhile Aizen who's a lot weaker than dangai ichigo can easily pop out 6/12

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still waiting for real life hills in our world that dwarf other hills from kilometers away.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

Chad can do this

That get’s blocked by the 5th Espada’s Fraccion

No Caption Provided

hat That Fraccion then went into his Resurrection

And got casually oneshotted by Kenpachi.

A more serious Kenpachi couldn’t even cut Nnoitra at all

This puts base Nnoitra at mountain level minimum

SoI guessDangai Ichigo is only Base Nnoitra level.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ourmanuel

@leothegreatest: Chad was very weak there

And i doubt a mere fraccione can tank what a privaron espada couldn't

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel:

VL's reiatsu could still be felt by ulquiorra, whose reiatsu could be felt by uryu so hes obviously not a transcendant. Really hed be weaker than Chrysalis Aizen, and if that seems like a stretch, just consider that Chrysalis aizen should be capable of replicating VL's lanza feat by scaling to yamamoto's ennetsu jigoku feat,who he should be a lot more durable than.

I agree, but we still don't know exactly how they compare.

VL Ichigo could be a 1, chrysalis Aizen a 1.5, butterfly Aizen a 2.5, monster Aizen a 3, and dangai Ichigo a 4.

or the gap could be much bigger, or maybe even smaller, we don't know. But lets say we go by my first scale, VL Ichigo proved he was superior to lanza, so lets say mountain+, that would put dangai Ichigo at 4x mountain +, and while it could definitely be argued to be higher, I think the multi mountain to small island range is where he usually ends up with conservative estimates.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel:

Nnoitra tanked La Muerte before that and Tesra didn’t interfere which means the La Muerte he blocked was stronger.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

Kubo: Compares difference between these characters to the difference between dimensional tiers.

No Caption Provided

CV:

VL Ichigo could be a 1, chrysalis Aizen a 1.5, butterfly Aizen a 2.5, monster Aizen a 3, and dangai Ichigo a 4.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: Can you explain how that scan proves anything about VL Ichigo’s level vs Dangai?

That isn’t even Dangai Ichigo in the scan.

Also frankly, we have no idea how much riatsu it takes to ‘transcend’ . It’s obviously higher, but how much higher is never quantified in any way.

OT: I think Ichigo could hand it to any of the Admirals 1v1 but I think he would likely lose to all three.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@man_of_miracles:

VL Ichigo would fall under the Shinigami and Hollow category since he could still be sensed by other on that level. Butterfly Aizen completely transcended that, Monster Aizen then got even stronger and Dangai was a transcendent to him.

Seeing as how fodder characters can sense characters 100s of times stronger than them i.e Fodder shinigami and the likes of Base Aizen and Yamamoto. Dangai is ridiculously above VL.

All three together doesn’t make a difference

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Undre

@alextheboss: your lowballing quite a bit. Azien was getting pushed back by ishin who scales to VL since he fought him in the past.

So base aizen is around VL teirs. The moment aizen went into his crystals stage he was over powering ishin,kiske,and yourchi while playing around. And the moment he got serious he one shotted them all.

So from aizens base to crystals hes at least 3x more powerful with lowball.

And from his 2nd form to butterly we don't know but its obviously much stronger

But we do know butterfly azien couldn't even damaged ichigo with his strongest attacks like kido 90. But monster aizen could damage him with fragor. And monster azien had ultra fragor which is even stronger

So judging from that butterly ti monster is at least 5x increase can he could actually do a decent ammout of damage.