#1 Posted by shirso (4352 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by shirso (4352 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Undre (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

Vl ichigo could clear let alone dangia

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
#4 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (3551 posts) - - Show Bio

Should clear with injuries in the last.

#5 Posted by Sy8000 (35450 posts) - - Show Bio

He's not taking any of these on raw durability except Snatch if we assume it has to cut him first (can't remember cutting feats from BoS Snatch). Although I don't know the amount of heat cloud vape would take.

#6 Posted by SkySanji (4821 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre said:

Vl ichigo could clear let alone dangia

Get lost troll.

#7 Posted by FaradaySloth (10007 posts) - - Show Bio

He honestly could stop 3, anything else he clears.

#8 Edited by SkySanji (4821 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 3 or 4. Most definitely not clearing Danafor busting:

No Caption Provided

#9 Edited by YhwachSOLOKING (307 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop at 1

edit: thought it was VL and even after looking back over it VL could maybe clear too or stop at 5, which honestly should be the highest.

#10 Edited by SkySanji (4821 posts) - - Show Bio

@yhwachsoloking said:

Stop at 1

How?

Keep in mind this is the Ichigo being used:

No Caption Provided

#11 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4759 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth:

He‘d just regen anything (if we’re assuming it can pierce his skin in the first place).

#12 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4759 posts) - - Show Bio

He clears.

#13 Edited by FaradaySloth (10007 posts) - - Show Bio

You know you reached evidence that people are biased against Bleach when people think Ichigo isn't getting anywhere close to a mountain busting attack...when he already survived a mountain busting attack before...with only some burns.

Like he literally took a mountain busting attack to the face, was at the center of it too, and didn't care (swipes away an attack that was 6x more powerful than mountain busting too...)

Like seriously, the only thing Mel has with Danafor is just being visually larger, and that's because Nakaba put more detail in the surroundings.

Please re-name this thread to: "People who're are purposely trying to ignore on-screen feats because they're pretty damn salty Ichigo took their waifu as his wife"

#14 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3498 posts) - - Show Bio

Could stop at 3, but current Ban's snatch is nearly featless. Hard stops at 4.

#15 Posted by FaradaySloth (10007 posts) - - Show Bio
Trying to look for evidence of how Featless 1000 Divine Slices stops him.
Trying to look for evidence of how Featless 1000 Divine Slices stops him.

#16 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3498 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: AM Mel easily scales to multimountain physicals. 1000 multimountain slices are going to kill Ichigo plain and simple.

#17 Posted by FaradaySloth (10007 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6: You do realize that 1000 Multi-Mountain slices = At least Small Country Level/Country Level, and the whole story takes place...on a small country-country...

Yet PC could contain this attack, yet get one-shotted by DK Mel, who hasn't had one feat above multi-mountain himself.

Yeah, time to drop this scaling clearly doesn't work and you can't prove every single slash was multi-mountain.

#18 Posted by Undre (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:

Stops at 3 or 4. Most definitely not clearing Danafor busting:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#19 Edited by Undre (3687 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by WorldofRuin6 (3498 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6: You do realize that 1000 Multi-Mountain slices = At least Small Country Level/Country Level, and the whole story takes place...on a small country-country...

No. First of all, the slices would have to penetrate it's target in order to even cause damage. Mel can slice Ichigo, so the attack doesn't really have a set DC, it's just accumulating multi-mountain's worth of damage 1000 times.

Yet PC could contain this attack, yet get one-shotted by DK Mel, who hasn't had one feat above multi-mountain himself.

The actual attack didn't touch PC, so your point is moot. DK easily tanked a multi-mountain attack from Ban....

Yeah, time to drop this scaling clearly doesn't work and you can't prove every single slash was multi-mountain.

How does it not work? That's like saying you can't prove EOS Ichigo is above cityblock level cuz he never consistently or even at all showed DC above that level. AM Mel casually harms characters who nosell mountain level attacks, so each slice is multi-mountain. There's also the fact that Mel was even amping his attacks with darkness, so multi-mountain is more than reasonable.

#21 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17971 posts) - - Show Bio

The list seems a bit out of order imo

1. Galand's Critical OverHe should be able to block this due to catching Aizen's sword with his hand.
  2. Gloxinia's Spirit SpearHe should be able to come out of this with minor injuries due to his feat against fragor.
  3. Ban's Organ SnatchIf this is post purgator Ban this should probably be last or at least second to last on the list. If it's pre pergator it depends if he can snatch from characters much stronger than himself. iirc he snatched Galan's and Melascula's hearts, but he couldn't snatch Estarossa's so I don't think he could snatch Ichigo's.
  4. Meliodas' 1000 Divine SlashesThis might be where Ichigo stops. 1 thousand slashes from assault mode Meliodas would brutalize him if not outright kill him.
  5. The One's Divine SpearThis should pierce right through Ichigo imo.
  6. Mael's Cloud VapeNot sure what's impressive about this at all. It wasn't even an attack and shouldn't be on the list. If anything it should be number 1 as all it did was clear darkness/clouds.
  7. Danafor bustingThis attack is more impressive than fragor, so it would do more damage. It has a good chance of taking Ichigo out, though I'm not sure it should be above AM Meliodas' 1000 slashes or the One's divine spear.
#22 Posted by ChromeDisaster (558 posts) - - Show Bio

Escanor fingers him to death

#23 Edited by Antonio_1996 (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

Undre just accused someone of being a troll. LOL.😂

#24 Posted by SkySanji (4821 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Edited by SkySanji (4821 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre: You do realize The NNT Towers are Large Hill sized, right?

No Caption Provided

In the scan you posted you can see forest surrounding the tower:

No Caption Provided

The Tower vastly dwarfs Las Noches Pillars:

No Caption Provided

Vs.

No Caption Provided

Now look how small a Large Hill sized building is in comparison to the damage Meliodas did:

No Caption Provided

Its even worse when The attack stretches out past the Horizon.

Again Stop using structure sizes to debunk feats(Ex:"There's a building there so it isn't as impressive", even though when you look into it that same building in question is Large Hill sized... it's the same reason why you think Naruto verse mountains are Hill size.

Ichigo dies.

#26 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (4759 posts) - - Show Bio

Should get a foul for all that reaching.

#27 Edited by FaradaySloth (10007 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6:

No. First of all, the slices would have to penetrate it's target in order to even cause damage.

Proof?

Mel can slice Ichigo, so the attack doesn't really have a set DC, it's just accumulating multi-mountain's worth of damage 1000 times.

Ohhhhhh so Escanor has Country Level Durability...wait...Escanor got trashed by Sinner who was one-shotted Mael who doen't have one attack close to this level...

Country Level Potency for NNT Characters confirmed?!?!?

The actual attack didn't touch PC, so your point is moot.

Yet it contained it lol.

DK easily tanked a multi-mountain attack from Ban....

You can't really judge the level from that, I'd say Mountain level imo, though I'm referring to Mael busting Camelot.

How does it not work?

Because anything small country-country level in NNT is absolutely ludicrous.

That's like saying you can't prove EOS Ichigo is above cityblock level cuz he never consistently or even at all showed DC above that level.

Difference is that Ichigo actually has potency feats on panel unlike...the entirety of NNT for the past year.

AM Mel casually harms characters who nosell mountain level attacks, so each slice is multi-mountain.

Escanor. Never. No. Sold. A. Mountain. Level. Attack.

You need to prove this logic btw.

There's also the fact that Mel was even amping his attacks with darkness, so multi-mountain is more than reasonable.

Again, you have to prove this.

#28 Posted by FaradaySloth (10007 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao NNT castles are apparently large hill all the time guysbecause of this oneexample.

I like how NNT instantly jumps up tiers whenever they face Bleach or Naruto lol.

#29 Posted by Undre (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: XD you used that scan last time thats clear not the same tower you can see trees next to it

#30 Posted by Gaoron (8965 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 3 if it's current Ban, should stop at 4 if it isn't.

#31 Edited by SkySanji (4821 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided

Ahhh how nice it feels to shut down NNT downplayers

Yes the Towers are Large Hill sized.

#32 Posted by SkySanji (4821 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Edited by SkySanji (4821 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre said:

@skysanji: XD you used that scan last time thats clear not the same tower you can see trees next to it

I never said they were the same tower just that NNT verse Towers are Large Hill sized

#34 Posted by Undre (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:
@undre said:

I never said they were the same tower just that NNT verse Towers are Large Hill sized

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Slaped

#35 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3498 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6:

No. First of all, the slices would have to penetrate it's target in order to even cause damage.

Proof?

A piercing attack has to at least break skin to do damage. Would a knife harm you if it couldn't even pierce your body.

Mel can slice Ichigo, so the attack doesn't really have a set DC, it's just accumulating multi-mountain's worth of damage 1000 times.

Ohhhhhh so Escanor has Country Level Durability...wait...Escanor got trashed by Sinner who was one-shotted Mael who doen't have one attack close to this level...

No. There is a thing called potency.............

Country Level Potency for NNT Characters confirmed?!?!?

I never even insinuated this.

The actual attack didn't touch PC, so your point is moot.

Yet it contained it lol.

Proof? We visibly see the previous strikes from the battle and the cruel sun be contained, but not the slices. It's likely that Escanor took the brunt of the attack.

DK easily tanked a multi-mountain attack from Ban....

You can't really judge the level from that, I'd say Mountain level imo, though I'm referring to Mael busting Camelot.

Mael directly scales above characters with mountain level feats.

How does it not work?

Because anything small country-country level in NNT is absolutely ludicrous.

Never even insinuated this. Quit putting words in my mouth.

That's like saying you can't prove EOS Ichigo is above cityblock level cuz he never consistently or even at all showed DC above that level.

Difference is that Ichigo actually has potency feats on panel unlike...the entirety of NNT for the past year.

lololololol. Potency is any attack that harms a character with a set amount of durability without the same environmental affects. Bleach and NnT both obviously have potency feats. Quit lowballing.

AM Mel casually harms characters who nosell mountain level attacks, so each slice is multi-mountain.

Escanor. Never. No. Sold. A. Mountain. Level. Attack.

Slicing off multiple large hill tops from hundreds of feet away with a left over shockwave is mountain level. Get over it.

You need to prove this logic btw.

How, lol????? You need to prove your logic.

There's also the fact that Mel was even amping his attacks with darkness, so multi-mountain is more than reasonable.

Again, you have to prove this.

Here's the scans since I guess you've just forgotten...........

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#36 Posted by FaradaySloth (10007 posts) - - Show Bio

"Downplaying"

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#37 Posted by SkySanji (4821 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre said:
@skysanji said:
@undre said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Slaped

No Caption Provided

What are you showing me?

#38 Edited by SkySanji (4821 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth said:

"Downplaying"

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Lol when Meliodas on his scan is closer to the camera than they are, go ahead and put Meliodas in the Skyscraper scan and then put those people in the Danafor scan to see what i'm talking about, it's in perspective.

Meaning they Are a few feet away from their structure and it appears to be that size meanwhile Meliodas is nowhere near his structure and it Still appears to be Large Hill sized.

You will see its clearly Large Hill sized, lol

L, NEXT ARGUEMENT.

#39 Posted by Undre (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: no the same building its more like of the the. Small buildings attacked to it which are comparable to trees

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Its just one building not a castle

More like one these

No Caption Provided

Dub next

#40 Edited by SkySanji (4821 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre said:

@skysanji: no the same building its more like of the the. Small buildings attacked to it which are comparable to trees

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Its just one building not a castle

More like one these

No Caption Provided

Dub next

What are you on about?

You've debunked your own arguement if a tree Looks like that in comparison to the building same thing with this scan:

No Caption Provided

Vs.

No Caption Provided

Then they are easily the same size.....

The scan where you highlighted a building is nonsensical that isn't a tower it's a building....

L,Next Arguement.

#41 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17971 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't realize this was a thread about building size.

#42 Posted by FaradaySloth (10007 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6:

A piercing attack has to at least break skin to do damage. Would a knife harm you if it couldn't even pierce your body.

You could play around with the term of it causing damage even if it breaks the skin, but I see your point.

No. There is a thing called potency.............

Which has yet to be shown for past few fights.

I never even insinuated this.

You didn't need to, Escanor supposedly tanked 1000 Multi-Mountain strikes making him country level durability and thus the wanking begins there.

Proof?

It not busting PC.

We visibly see the previous strikes from the battle and the cruel sun be contained, but not the slices.

So PC's barrier magically disappeared K.

It's likely that Escanor took the brunt of the attack.

Yes, but there are aftereffects after every attack unless if someone takes all the damage for themselves, which isn't shown in that scan.

Mael directly scales above characters with mountain level feats.

And he has mountain level feats only...

Never even insinuated this. Quit putting words in my mouth.

You claimed this the mountain you thought 1000 Divine Slices was 1000 Multi Mountain Slices.

lololololol. Potency is any attack that harms a character with a set amount of durability without the same environmental affects.

What's funny is that Zeldris, Mael, Mel, Ban, etc. best durability feats are all mountain level yet you're trying to use "muh potency" to make people who harm them jump a few levels.

Bleach and NnT both obviously have potency feats. Quit lowballing.

I'm not denying NNT has them. However, Ichigo simply has better feats than it by himself.

Slicing off multiple large hill tops from hundreds of feet away with a left over shockwave is mountain level. Get over it.

Slicing off parts of an object doesn't put you at that level. I could slice off a part of a tree with an ax and yet it would take be dozens of tries to cut the tree.

All Galan did was cut rock, that's it.Call it lowball, but those tops just popped off, nothing was destroyed, thus not mountain level.

How, lol????? You need to prove your logic.

Shifting away I see.

Here's the scans since I guess you've just forgotten...........

The only scan that supports your claim here is the first one, the other three show nothing.

#43 Posted by FaradaySloth (10007 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:
@faradaysloth said:

"Downplaying"

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Lol when Meliodas on his scan is closer to the camera than they are, go ahead and put Meliodas in the Skyscraper scan and then put those people in the Danafor scan to see what i'm talking about, it's in perspective.

Meaning they Are a few feet away from their structure and it appears to be that size meanwhile Meliodas is nowhere near his structure and it Still appears to be Large Hill sized.

L, NEXT ARGUEMENT.

>Completely ignores the other people in Danafor scan, just focus on Mel because it's the only one supporting your agenda.

>Thinks it is different perspectives, it barely is, not much of a difference.

>Ignores the other castles next to it since he only wants stuff to support his own claim.

Don't change Sky.

#44 Edited by Undre (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: this tower isnt even in danford ..and thats not even a tree next to it

No Caption Provided

Lol your reaching bruh its a building not a tower

No Caption Provided

#45 Edited by SkySanji (4821 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth said:
@skysanji said:
@faradaysloth said:

"Downplaying"

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

L, NEXT ARGUEMENT.

>Completely ignores the other people in Danafor scan, just focus on Mel because it's the only one supporting your agenda.

>Completey ignores that Other people in the Danafor scan still would be Giants if we put them in the Skyscraper scan

No Caption Provided

Vs.

No Caption Provided

>Ignores that in the Skyscraper scan there are many individuals who are a few feet away from the Skyscraper meanwhile Meliodas is a few feet from the houses away from him which have the castles behind them all the way in the background.

>Thinks it is different perspectives, it barely is, not much of a difference.

>Never said it was in different perspectives just that if we put Meliodas in the Skyscraper scan he would be a giant

>Ignores the other castles next to it since he only wants stuff to support his own claim.

> Ignores that the castles are Still is far away from Meliodas and The people in the Danafor scan just to satisfy his hate boner for NNT.

Don't change Sky.

Stay typical Sloth.

#46 Edited by SkySanji (4821 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre said:

@skysanji: this tower isnt even in danford ..and thats not even a tree next to it

No Caption Provided

Lol your reaching bruh its a building not a tower

No Caption Provided

>I never said The Tower was in Danfor (I repeat for the 3rd time) just that the towers are the same size

>Keeps using a scan that is not Gilthunders tower but a random village that Meliodas and Elizabeth came across to circle a building but says I'm reaching

#47 Posted by FaradaySloth (10007 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji:

>Ignores that in the Skyscraper scan there are many individuals who are a few feet away from the Skyscraper

I get your measurement is really bad, but saying that the individuals in the are only a fewfeet away from the building makes me lose all hope for you.

meanwhile Meliodas is a few feet from the houses away from him

>No proof.

which have the castles behind them all the way in the background.

And?

>Never said it was in different perspectives just that if we put Meliodas in the Skyscraper scan he would be a giant

Huh?

> Ignores that the castles are Still is far away from Meliodas

>No proof.

and The people in the Danafor scan just to satisfy his hate boner for NNT.

Sorry if I don't have an opinion that disagrees with yours.

Stay typical Sloth

I will, it's fun to laugh at your posts.

#48 Posted by SkySanji (4821 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji:

>Ignores that in the Skyscraper scan there are many individuals who are a few feet away from the Skyscraper

I get your measurement is really bad, but saying that the individuals in the are only a fewfeet away from the building makes me lose all hope for you.

They are....

No Caption Provided

They are no more than a couple of meters (5 or 6 at best) from that building

meanwhile Meliodas is a few feet from the houses away from him

>No proof.

No Caption Provided

which have the castles behind them all the way in the background.

And?

If we are talking about the Tower in question being in the background and still appearing to be Large Hill sized what does that tell you?

Huh?

If someone could photos hop and switch Meliodas and The people in the Danafor scan and The people in the Skyscraper scan you would see what i'm talking about.

> Ignores that the castles are Still is far away from Meliodas

>No proof.

No Caption Provided

and The people in the Danafor scan just to satisfy his hate boner for NNT.

Sorry if I don't have an opinion that disagrees with yours.

Stay typical Sloth

I will, it's fun to laugh at your posts.

Not funnier than you getting upset that NNT characters smacks your Deathberry boy.

#49 Posted by GXrevs06 (4768 posts) - - Show Bio

He clears but the last round inflicts damage

#50 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8223 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: Mael's cloud vape was calced at large island level, using extremely simple logic and basically no assumptions, or weird scientific premises. So, it's reasonable for it to be this high.