Dangai Ichigo & Monster Aizen invades Seven Deadly Sins, how far they go ?

• 141 results
JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

• Random Encounter-No Knowledge

• Manga/Canon feats only

• SDS are not aware of their existence but the characters know that someone is destroying their world

• Both Ichigo and Aizen are bloodlusted but IC

• KS is restricted to avoid comments such as ''KS GG''

• Immortality is restricted for Aizen but he is able to heal superficial wounds

• Ichigo can cast Mugetsu 3 times without losing his form, after that he can't cast it again.

• Energies are not equalized

• Soul crush is restricted

• SDS can see both Ichigo and Aizen

• Wins by Death, K.O. or Incapacitation

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to state my opinion...but at the same time i’d rather not.

Token1300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either clears or stops at EOS Ban, DK Meliodas, or Current Meliodas. They have great physical feats.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@topazzz said:

Exactly. This thread will turn out to be another salt fest.

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They Clear.

FKT Arc Aizen woud clear too .

If they 1v1 everyone , then Either of the duo can solo .

Dont remember any hax that woud be chalange to them.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 lichvanastrea  Online

@topazzz said:

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 lichvanastrea  Online
TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wanted to say that I remember this thread, but then I saw that it was made half an hour ago :/ . . .

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One country level fragor takes care of the verse

Dangia ichigo is just too much R2 ulq and VL would put down the verse. Most of them don't even have comparable speed feats

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre said:

One country level fragor takes care of the verse

Dangia ichigo is just too much R2 ulq and VL would put down the verse. Most of them don't even have comparable speed feats

Here it is finally!

current Diane high diffs ulq fyi

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 lichvanastrea  Online

Country level fragor. Yeah, this ain't gonna end well.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

DK Meliodas and ban solos

Yep. I was one of the people who said dangai ichigo would solo the verse back then, but things change ya know?

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

Why is a NNT stan tagging me.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8 said:

@undre: @djibbo__: Chapter 1 hollow solo Nnt. Stop lowballing.

Lmao bro you was ironic but it somehow sounded better than country level fragor

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is a NNT stan tagging me.

Just curious of your opinion

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

Again, am I the only one with fangirls here?

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Again, am I the only one with fangirls here?

More like watchers going to see the circus

Avatar image for deactivated-6043ec881391e
deactivated-6043ec881391e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joviolma what have you done my guy.

OT: Since KS is restricted, either AM Meliodas or the One Escanor beats up this Aizen. As for Ichigo, DK Mel slaps him.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

OT: Tite Kubo made Las Noches a Island-Large island level structure. He made it blatantly clear the top Espada can destroy said Structure by simply going into their releases giving them island-large island level AP.

The Espada are beneath Base Aizen who through multiple transformations became Monster Aizen and was still fodder to Dangai Ichigo who he couldn’t even sense.

Just from that alone these characters are above NNT but regarding feats Ichigo casually overpowered Ultra Fraggor an attack comprised of 12 Fraggors which are (on panel) Multi-Mountain level (through the scaling above) Country level.

To top it off Dangai ichigo scales to actually be above Mimihagi who on panel stopped the collapse of 3 worlds.

If Dangai Ichigo being above the NNT verse upsets you, don’t blame me blame Kubo

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Djibbo__

@leothegreatest Are you scared of tags bud? anyway I expected more :/, 12 multi Mountain=country really got me tho. Dangai ichigo scaling to a triple planet level? I should’t have tagged you:(

now hold up a sec imma email nakaba for better feats

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dangai ichigo=<true Shikai ichigo who scales to abstract lvl ywach.

Ichigo one shots the verse.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: quick question. After the third time Ichigo does Mugetsu does he lose his powers, or he doesn’t but he just can’t use Mugetsu?

And is this story progression or are they just dropping in the verse at the moment of Chapter 322?

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah, good ol’ denialism

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

12 multi mountains=/=close to country level, call that denialism

AM meliodas(on panel)hit escanor with 1000 mountain+ Level slashes

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wanna say team's physicals are above NNT's paygrade, but im not sure. Ultrafragor can be scaled to country level btw, considerig 1 Fragor>Lanza and Aizen used 12.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez said:

I wanna say team's physicals are above NNT's paygrade, but im not sure. Ultrafragor can be scaled to country level btw, considerig 1 Fragor>Lanza and Aizen used 12.

Fragor>lanza=mountain level, so mountain level +

12 mountain level+<<<<<<<1000 mountain level slashes<country level

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

lol

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Wanderez

@djibbo__:

Well, personally, i have Lanza at least at multi-mountain level and considering a weaker version of Ichigo no sold it, but a stronger version got damaged by Fragor, I'd say thats around island level. The thing is, its hard to scale Lanza. To this day, ppl still can't figure out the best way to measure it.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: Sorry for the wait, I'm not receiving tags for some reason, but he still keeping his powers after cast Mugetsu, but he will no able to cast Mugetsu anymore after 3 times although he still having his powers. And they enter the verse during the current chapters but, all dead characters are alive for them.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1000 mountain level attacks mean nothing unless if it's the combined power of 1000 mountain level attacks. Otherwise, if a person can no-sell a mountain level attack, then they can no-sell 1000. If they can't, then that depends on endurance and pain tolerance, not durability.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1000 mountain level attacks mean nothing unless if it's the combined power of 1000 mountain level attacks. Otherwise, if a person can no-sell a mountain level attack, then they can no-sell 1000. If they can't, then that depends on endurance and pain tolerance, not durability.

“1000 divine slashes”

these are 1000 word slashes by AM meliodas and that’s it, each of which is mountain+ via scaling. What you said only depends on the time span.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__ said:
@faradaysloth said:

“1000 divine slashes”

these are 1000 word slashes by AM meliodas and that’s it, each of which is mountain+ via scaling. What you said only depends on the time span.

And the time span likely happens in a second, which is likely to yield massive results when happened? After all, the Andes has at least 114 mountains, so this is the equivalent of 9-10 mountain ranges combined? But when combined with the amount of force, it's really only Island to Large Island Level, and Ichigo slapped away 12 Island level fragors. So the Divine Slashes don't really mean anything.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

@faradaysloth: Sorry for the wait, I'm not receiving tags for some reason, but he still keeping his powers after cast Mugetsu, but he will no able to cast Mugetsu anymore after 3 times although he still having his powers. And they enter the verse during the current chapters but, all dead characters are alive for them.

Im not the only one? Wth is going on? Comic vine is hacked confirmed.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Djibbo__

@faradaysloth said:
@djibbo__ said:
@faradaysloth said:

“1000 divine slashes”

And the time span likely happens in a second, which is likely to yield massive results when happened? After all, the Andes has at least 114 mountains, so this is the equivalent of 9-10 mountain ranges combined? But when combined with the amount of force, it's really only Island to Large Island Level, and Ichigo slapped away 12 Island level fragors. So the Divine Slashes don't really mean anything.

1000 divine slashes are 200 multi mountains attack if you define multi mountain with 5 tbf and the Damages were reduced in the nearbys cause escanor tanked all by himself but showing also the incredible durability of the perfect vibe that got bitchslapped by dk meli

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__: Escanor tanked the slashes? Stop lowballing he didn't receive one scratch.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:

@djibbo__: Escanor tanked the slashes? Stop lowballing he didn't receive one scratch.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yup he got clearly hit directly and tanked

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__ said:
@faradaysloth said:
@djibbo__ said:
@faradaysloth said:

“1000 divine slashes”

1000 divine slashes are 200 multi mountains attack if you define multi mountain with 5 tbf and the Damages were reduced in the nearbys cause escanor tanked all by himself but showing also the incredible durability of the perfect vibe that got bitchslapped by dk meli

But that is only an island Level durability feat at best. Ichigo also tanked an Island Level attack and bitchslapped 12 away claiming it was a joke.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__ said:
@faradaysloth said:
@djibbo__ said:
@faradaysloth said:

“1000 divine slashes”

But that is only an island Level durability feat at best. Ichigo also tanked an Island Level attack and bitchslapped 12 away claiming it was a joke.

12 mountain+ not island,and this was am meliodas, so by this we are 100% sure that They doesn’t clear, which is laughable. They probably stop at the one mael or maybe winged kind with extreme diff

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: Ah, I see.

Well then...(pulling a Hope btw)...cracks knuckles and sips water

Chapters 1-107: Act 1

They clear through this, even the hardest of NNT fans would agree with this.

Chapters 108-197: Act 2

Albions ---> Get vaped when Ichigo and Aizen high five each other

Ten Commandments ---> Galan fails to cut them with his strongest attack, Fraudrin & Melascula are fodder that dies from shockwaves, Gloxinia, and Drole get slapped since they were getting owned by a Mountain level (at best) opponent. Monspeet and Deireirei try to do anything but the Duo no-sells any attack they throw and then proceed to one-shot the fanfic level couple. Estarossa gets vaped into ash from a single Fragor. Grayroad is the tricky one here, the Duo can't kill her but she literally has nothing other than her Commandment (which isn't an offensive move) to defeat them, but the Duo does attack at a soul level too. It's going to be tough without any knowledge that's for sure.

Seven Deadly Sins ---> Diane, Gowther, King, & Merlin die from shockwaves. Ban gets pounded on until he can't regen back and has to wait for a while. Escanor only tanked a City level attack but got harmed by a Mountain level character so he's going to get one-shotted. Meliodas was a death's door from getting pummeled by way weaker attacks then the Duo possessed, so he's also getting stomped.

Chapters 198-Present: Act 3

Ten Commandments & Two (one) Wasted Potential Demons ---> All that's left is Zeldoris, and he has Omnious Nebula which was casually walked through by physically weaker characters. So Zeldoris gets one-shotted. Chandler and Cusack were once again injured by weaker attacks, and the Sinner was one-shotted from a Multi-Mountain attack, all of them get stomped.

Goddesses ---> Tarmiel and Sariel dimensions get broken easily and then they get stomped. Ludociel soon afterward follows. Mael should be Multi-Mountain to Island level (without using that dumb cloud argument) but he has zero noteworthy durability and speed feats, and his heat gets trumped by Aizen's Fragor output.

Demon King ---> All forms of the Demon King should be Island level but as we have seen a casual slash from him only cut the landscape (yes most of it was absorbed my Meliodas but...) while the Duo vaped a mountain (most of the force was absorbed into the clash) with a shockwave. He's physically comparable at best and slower, and he's about to get owned by the Sins again. Demon King loses to a Mugetsu most likely.

The Seven Deadly Sins ---> Diane, Gowther, & Merlin die from shockwaves. King gets one-shotted. Ban is OP being physically comparable to at least Aizen, but too slow and Current Ban doesn't have immortality, so he loses. Escanor should be physically comparable to both, but he is slower and won't tank a Mugetsu. Current Meliodas is the same.

So basically, If Ichigo uses Mugetsu which is a condensed Country Level attack, it would be against

• The ONE Escanor
  • Current Meliodas
  • Current Demon King
  • Immortality is restricted for Aizen but he is able to heal superficial wounds

Aizen in a weaker form survived from a cellular level attack. And regen'd from being reduced into nothing practically

No Caption Provided

And this happened in the manga too

https://media.giphy.com/media/bq0bXhaNzh8Xe/giphy.gif

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You people call the red demons attack mountain level solely because the blast is supposedly the size of a mountain yet call Lanza De Relempago (only) mountain level despite it having a size that Dwarfs mountain ranges and islands.

And it’s sad that it has to be explained that 1,000 consecutive attacks doesn’t equal 1000 attacks combined.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By FaradaySloth

All in all, they Clear with medium difficulty. They won't be able to take the verse on altogether, but they make it through given the set of rules.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__ said:
@faradaysloth said:
@djibbo__ said:
@faradaysloth said:
@djibbo__ said:
@faradaysloth said:

“1000 divine slashes”

12 mountain+ not island,and this was am meliodas, so by this we are 100% sure that They doesn’t clear, which is laughable. They probably stop at the one mael or maybe winged kind with extreme diff

Nope, it's a condensed island level attack.

Mael gets a Mugetsu if they can't beat them in Base, and Mael isn't surviving Country Level attacks. He's the only goddesses even worth mentioning, the others are irrelevant.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Djibbo__

@leothegreatest said:

You people call the red demons attack mountain level solely because the blast is supposedly the size of a mountain yet call Lanza De Relempago (only) mountain level despite it having a size that Dwarfs mountain ranges and islands.

And it’s sad that it has to be explained that 1,000 consecutive attacks doesn’t equal 1000 attacks combined.

Coming now That there is daddy too??

btw that was an Old argument and you are comparing ulq with complete irrelevant fodders, that’s pretty sad.

@faradaysloth said:
@djibbo__ said:
@faradaysloth said:
@djibbo__ said:
@faradaysloth said:
@djibbo__ said:
@faradaysloth said:

“1000 divine slashes”

Nope, it's a condensed island level attack.

Mael gets a Mugetsu if they can't beat them in Base, and Mael isn't surviving Country Level attacks. He's the only goddesses even worth mentioning, the others are irrelevant.

yet you are lowballing a little, as you speak it Seems that a large island level attack isn’t impressive, insane version can throw island busters like nothing. Ludoshiel isn‘t not mention worthy cause he is pretty damn fast, just like omnius nebula zeldris(which is kinda dangerous for techniques like Dies Irae and God)

+You forgetting post purgatory ban which has easily large island level physicals , and via logic scaling current mel should be small country too. Think About it interpretating it, it’s based on Britannia so it’s logical that at eos the strongest could bust it via logic. I prefer to wait for feats tho. King versatility is a threat too, bitch shotted insane mael and fought zel from a couple hundred of kms away using multiple forms of chestifol

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: so just to check: as the duo are just invading the verse, a huge bunch of characters could just team up to fight them both together? E.g. all 7 of the Sins could go after the two of them?

No Caption Provided

Yeah, this should be a laugh. Can't wait to see people hyping up the Bleach characters' physicals too after they cut up a few hills.

Assuming characters are allowed to team up in this, the current Sins see the duo causing havoc, team up and then stomp them.