Dane's HYDRA Base Infiltration (rules, probably!)

• 110 results
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By dane

Premise

This is a sneaking mission, Snake!

Nick Fury has contacted you about some extremely dangerous intel that has fallen into enemy hands. Baron Von Strucker has stolen some schematics from Reed Richards and has opened a dimensional gateway, promising power and riches to villains from across the multiverse. His ranks have been bolstered beyond measure. You must enter a HYDRA base and recover the schematics and destroy the machine. How you do this is up to you and whether you turn the schematics over to Nick Fury, return them to Reed Richards or just light them suckers on fire is up to you. The only problem is, the base is up to it's a$$ in supervillains. 

Props to k4tz/Luna and anyone else who has contributed ideas or inspirational threads. This thread is built on the framework of k4tzm4n's Disable the Death Star Mission.

Area Information

Outside the area outside is a jungle in let's say... Brazil. You will approach the facility from 2 kms away. Please be reasonable about your Brazillian jungle wading abilities. This jungle may be used for cover when attacking the outside door teams. You may scale the rear of the building to access the Roof Vent. The building itself is 30 feet high.

The Office has the plans in a secure vault made of 5-inch thick solid steel. It has a room of solid lasers (the kind that cut you to pieces) similar that seen in the first Resident Evil movie. The floor, walls and ceiling are lined with adamantium and cannot be breached. This security may be turned off in the Control Room. You must steal or destroy the plans to complete your mission. Note: The security lasers are only in the vault room behind a bookshelf. The enemies themselves are in the front office area, the vault can only be accessed with a security card being carried by an enemy in that room. You may not steal it without them being ko, killed or incapacitated. You may not use the security against your enemies. Omega Red holds the vault passcard.

The Control Room is... well, exactly as it sounds. It controls the alarms and security for the base. The Roof Vent security may be shutdown without a passcard. The Office's security however, will require a master passcard.

The Generator Room houses a power station that generates a shield to protect a dimensional gateway that HYDRA are using to bring in enemies from across the Multiverse. This must be shut down if you wish to physically assault the Main Chamber. Destro holds the master passcard.

The Main Chamber is where the dimensional gateway is. You will have to destroy the gateway to complete your mission.

The Library *swills brandy* the Library, you rapscallions! Despite having many fascinating reads, also has a secret cache of explosives! who knew!? *monocle flies off comically*. Securing this room will provide your team with 1 stun grenade, 1 sonic grenade, 1 incendiary grenade. Additionally, you will have your choice of the following: The Muramasa Blade, The Ebony Blade, The Master Sword, Hawkgirl's Nth Metal Mace, Obi-Wan's first Lightsaber or Captain America's Shield. You may choose only one item. The character you give it to may not trade it later on.

Rules

-Rules are subject to change, if I feel something is not in the nature of the thread or exceeds implied boundaries I will alter the rules as I see fit. 
-Do not argue with me on my own rules, it's petty and detracts from the fun.
-Morals apply for your characters. 
-Morals apply for all enemies.  
-All enemies are on high alert. 
-All enemies have agreed to work together. 
-For the purposes of the thread, adamantium weapons will hold up to a lightsaber.
-Characters are unaware of enemies abilities unless they have displayed knowledge or had previous encounters with them.
-All characters have unlimited ammo but must reload.   
-Teleporters will not teledismember or teleport foes into structures/objectes, even when bloodlusted.
-Character chemistry is a factor (unless altered by an add on). 
-Elimination for all characters is by KO, death or incapacitation. 
-Characters may not trade gear.
-Characters may not loot fallen enemies for gear.
-If a teammate is killed, their weapons and/or add ons may not be equipped by another character. 
-Teleporters cannot teleport to locations they have yet to see. 
-As stated above, your characters only know the layout of the base, not who is in it.
-Do not attempt loopholes. I will ignore your post completely if I suspect the involvement of a crack-pipe at it's time of writing.
-The only vent is the one provided.
-The order you do things in is up to you, the only requirements for success is that you take the plans from them and you destroy the dimensional gateway.
-It's called an Infiltration mission but if you want to go John Woo up in this and bust in the front door, you know where it is.

Scenario

No Caption Provided

Entry Points

Front Door
-20 Hydra Goons with Assault Rifles
- Bullseye (Edged playing cards, Pair of Adamantium Sai)
- Taskmaster (Adamantium Shield, Sword, Colt .45)    
- Swordsman (Adamantium Broadsword)

Side Door
-20 Vipers with Assault Rifles
-10 Hand Ninja with Katanas and Shuriken
- Hush (2x Colt .45s)
- Shrike (Adamantium Shuriken and Tonfa)
- Firefly (Garfield Lynns, unlimited fuel)

Roof Vent
Has no enemies on it's own. However, it is a 20 ft shute that has a laser-trip block of C4 built into the walls every foot. Even if these detonators are electronically scrambled, they will self repair within 5 seconds.

Interior Hallways

Hallway A
-10 Hydra Goons with Assault Rifles
- Scourge (M16, Colt .45, Combat Knife, no pills)
- Silver Samurai (Two Adamantium Katanas) 
- Sabretooth (regular bone)

Hallway B
-10 Hand Ninjas with Katanas and Shuriken
- Lady Bullseye (Adamantium Katana, Throwing Knives)
- Scorpion (Mac Gargan, Energy Tail)
- Shocker (Standard)

Hallway C
-20 Vipers with Assault Rifles 
-5 FROGs with P90s
- Lady Shiva (unarmed)
- Baroness (Dual Automatic Glocks)
- Lady Deathstrike (regular)

Hallway D
-10 League of Assassins Ninja with Katanas and Shuriken   
- Merlyn (Bow and regular arrows)
- Calvin Zabo (unarmed)
- Lady Viper (Desert Eagle)

Interior Rooms

Control Room
- Ultimate Red Skull (Desert Eagle)
- Mr. X (Dual Adamantium Katanas)
- The Wanderer (unarmed)
- Killer Croc (unarmed)

Library 
- Ra's Al Ghul (Adamantium Saber)
- Steel Serpent (Davos, unarmed)
- Daken (pre-bonding)  
- Liquid Snake (M4 Carbine, SOCOM .45, Combat Knife)

The Office
- Omega Red (spores won't affect teammates, vault passcard)
- Lizard (feral) 
- Wraith (wrist blades, optical camo) 
- Jason Todd (Batsuit, Dual Desert Eagles, Frag Grenade)

Generator Room   
- The Gorgon (Katana, Post-Resurrection Powers)  
- Destro (Energy Pistols, Grenades, master passcard)
- Crossbones (Colt .45s, Wrist-Blades, Crossbow)
- Sin (Throwing Knives, Pair of Skorpion Submachine Guns)
- Carnage

Main Chamber
- Darth Vader (Lightsaber, force push/pull)
-3 Emperor's Royal Guards (Vibro-staves)
- Boba Fett (Blaster Rifle, Wrist-mounted Flame Projector, Wrist-mounted Grappling Gun, Jetpack)
- Baron Von Strucker (Satan's Claw, Broadsword, Pistol)
- Cobra Commander (Dual Uzi's)
- Ord (Barbed Blade)
- Green Goblin (Norman, Glider, Pumpkin Bombs, Razor-Bats, only the weapons/tech listed)

Characters and Addons

You will have 18 points to select characters. You will have 5 points to select addons.  Your doesn't require a leader, but it would be a good idea. Your squad can be as big or small as you like. Anything over 3-4 characters will compromise stealth.

Important:* indicates a piece of tech that may be usedto counteract explosive booby traps. If and only if said character or their teammates can detect said booby traps.

Characters (18 Points)

Leaders
10 - Master Chief (Mark IV, Assault Rifle, Sidearm, 2 Frag Grenades)  
10 - Black Panther (Vibranium Suit, Anti-Metal Claws, Energy Daggers, Kimiyo Card*)  
9 - Cyclops (visor on) 
9 - Deathstroke (Adamantium Broadsword, Uzi, Colt .45, Electronic Scrambler*)
7 - Ultimate Captain America (Shield)
7 - Batman (Bruce, Regular Batarangs, 5 Explosive Batarangs, 3 Smoke Grenades, 3 Stun Batarangs, Standard Armor, Grappling Gun, Electronic Scrambler*)
5 - Captain America (Bucky, Shield, Bionic Arm *, 9mm)
5 - Captain America (Steve, Shield)
5 - Nightwing (Adamantium Eskrima Sticks, Grapple Gun, 3 Smoke Gas Pellets, Wing-Dings, Electronic Scrambler*, Standard Suit)
3 - Black Canary (No Canary Cry, 2 Stun Pellets, 3 Smoke Gas Pellets) 
2 - Red Robin (Tim Drake, Adamantium Staff, 3 smoke pellets, grappling gun) 
2 - Nick Fury (M16, Colt .45, Combat Knife, 1 Frag Grenade)
2 - Duke (M16, Colt .45, Combat Knife, 1 Frag Grenade)
1 - Han Solo (DL-44 Blaster Pistol)
1 - Silver Sable (P90, Desert Eagle, .50 cal Sniper Rifle)
1 - Aragorn (Anduril, Elven Knife, Elven Cloak)

Gunslingers
10 - Wesley Gibson (Dual Beretta 9mms)  
9 - Agent Zero (Vibranium Suit, Automatic Sniper Rifle, 2 Desert Eagles, Adamantium Knife, 1 clip of Anti-Metal bullets, Electronic Scrambler*)  
7 - Deadshot (Silenced Wrist Guns)
7 - The Hood (Cloak, Pair of .45s)
5 - Ultimate Hawkeye (Pair of Silenced USP .45s, Throwing Knives, 2 Tear-Gas Grenades)
5 - Winter Soldier (Bucky, Bolt Action Sniper Rifle, AK-103, MP5SD, Desert Eagle, Bionic Arm*)
3 - Fantomex (Two Desert Eagles, No EVA, Electronic Scrambler*) 
2 - Scarlett (Crossbow, 2 Colt .45s, Combat Knife, 1 Flashbang)
2 - Marcus Fenix (Lancer Assault Rifle, Shotgun, Sidearm, 1 Frag Grenade)
2 - Punisher (Custom M16, Pump-action Shotgun, Pair of .45s, Combat Knife, 1 Frag Grenade) 
2 - Domino (No luck powers, AK-103, 2 Desert Eagles)
2 - Cable (depowered, Heavy Machine Gun, 1 Frag Grenade)
1 - James Bond (Silenced P99, Custom Rolex*)
1 - Ghost (M4 Carbine, USP .45, 1 Frag Grenade) 

Swordsmen
10 - Nightcrawler (Twin Sabers)
7 - Drizzt Do'Urden (Twinkle and Icingdeath, Elven Cloak, No Magic/Figurine)   
7 - Artemis Entreri - (Vampiric Dagger, Charon's Claw, Elven Cloak)
7 - Raiden (Cyborg Ninja version, Adamantium Katana, Wakizashi, Tanto, MK 23 .45 Sidearm, Electronic Scrambler*)
5 - Snake Eyes (Adamantium Katana, Uzi, Colt .45, 2 Smoke Grenades, 1 Frag Grenade, Electronic Scrambler*)   
5 - Prince Zuko (Dual Dao Blades, No Firebending)
5 - Blade (Acid-edged Katana, Steel Stakes, Adamantium Glaive, Automatic Glock) 
5 - Kir Kanos (Vibro-Staff, Royal Guard Armor) 
3 - Shatterstar (Dual Adamantium Blades, No energy blasts)
3 - Ravager (Dual Adamantium Katanas)

Stealth
7 - Gypsy (DC, unarmed) 
7 - Mysterio (Holographic Generator, 5 illusion cubes, short-range hallucinogenic gas spray, Adamantium Daggers) 
5 - Storm Shadow (Dual Adamantium Katanas, Throwing Knives, Combat Knife, Electronic Scrambler*)   
5 - Elektra (Adamantium Sais)  
5 - Kraven (Sergei, Adamantium Spear, Blowgun with Poison-tipped Darts, Net of regular materials)
3 - Anole (Unarmed)
3 - Motoko Kusanagi (Start of GITS, Silenced P90, Pair of Silenced P99s, Electronic Srambler*)
2 - Black Widow (Natasha, Silenced Wrist Guns, Silenced Pistols, 2 Tear Gas Grenades, Electronic Scrambler*)
2 - Solid Snake (Sneaking Suit, Silenced SOCOM .45, Silenced M4 Custom, Stun Knife)
2 - Mystique (Desert Eagle)
1- Zartan (Silenced Pistol, Disguise) 
1 - Black Cat (Grappling Gun, Claws, Electronic Scrambler*)
1 - Catwoman (Whip, Claws, 1 Smoke Gas Pellet, Electronic Scrambler*)
1 -Ezio Auditore da Firenze (2 Hidden blades, throwing knives)  

Martial Artists
10 - Iron Fist (Danny, unarmed) 
7 - Cassandra Cain (Batgirl costume, batarangs, 5 smoke pellets, 2 tear-gas pellets, grappling gun, Electronic Scrambler*)
7 - Daredevil (4 Vibranium Billy Clubs)
7 - Constantine Drakon (Throwing Knives) 
5 - Richard Dragon (unarmed)
5 - Karnak (unarmed)
3 - Bronze Tiger (unarmed)
2 - The Cat (unarmed)
2 - Shang Chi (Adamantium Staff)
1 - The Question (unarmed)  
1 - Moon Knight (Carbonadium Armor, Crescent Darts, Adamantium Staff, Adamantium Billy Clubs)
1 - Damian Wayne (Katana)
1 - Stephanie Brown (Batarangs, Adamantium Staff)
1 - Wildcat (unarmed)
1 - Eric Cantona (Adamantium studded boots)

Archers
7 - Green Arrow (Custom Bow and regular arrows, flashbang arrows, smokescreen arrows, rope arrows)
7 - Roy Harper (Custom Bow and regular arrows, explosive arrows, Adamantium Katana)
5 - Connor Hawke (Custom Bow and regular arrows)
5 - Legolas (Bow and regular arrows, 2 Elven Blades, Elven Cloak)
5 - Clint Barton (Bow and regular arrows, nunchucks, katana) 
5 - Cattie-Brie (Taulmaril the Heartseeker, enchanted quiver)
2 - Link (Bow and regular arrows, hookshot)

Bruisers
10 - Venom (Brock)  
10 - Luke Cage (unarmed)
7 - Jean-Paul Valley (Azrael Suit, Wrist Blades)
7 - Beast (unarmed) 
7 - Spider-Man (current) 
7 - Puck
7 - Hellboy (Good Samaritan)
5 - Constrictor (Adamantium Coils)  
5 - US Agent (Shield) 
5 - Wulfgar (Aegisfang)
3 - Ultimate Spider-Man (unarmed)  
3 - Tigra
3 - Ultimate Ronin (Wrist Darts, Adamantium Staff, Adamantium Nunchucks)
2 - Chewbacca (Bowcaster)
2 - Echo (Billy Clubs, Desert Eagle)
2 - Bane (Heavy Machine Gun)  
2 - Bruenor Battlehammer (Twin Hand-Axes, Battle-Axe, Standard Armor)
2 - Gimli (Twin Hand-Axes, Battle-Axe, Standard Armor)
1 - Catman (Claws, Hunting Knives)
1 - Night Thrasher (twin batons)
1 - Mockingbird (twin batons) 
1 - Ka-Zar (Vibranium Daggers)

Healing Factor
9 - Archangel 
7 - Vamp (2 Combat Knives, Unlimited Throwing Knives)
7 - Wolverine (Adamantium)
5 - Deadpool (Dual Adamantium Katanas, 2 MP5s, 1 Frag Grenade) 
5 - X-23 (Adamantium Claws) 
5 - Angel
3 - Agent-X (Semi-Automatic Sniper Rifle, MP5, Spas-12 Shotgun, Pair of Desert Eagles)
3 - Morbius

Wildcards  
10 - Red Devil
10 - Albert Wesker (RE5 start, USP .45)
7 - Captain Boomerang (Owen, Adamantium Boomerangs, 5 Explosive Boomerangs) 
7 - Spider-Woman 
7 - Elite Predator (Mask, Plasmacaster, Dual Wrist-Blades, Combi-Staff, No Cloak/Self-Destruct)
7 - Grunt (Standard Armor, Krogran Shotgun, Avenger Assault Rifle)
5 - Cardiac (Staff)
5 - Gambit (unlimited playing cards, Adamantium Staff)  
5 - Garrus Vakarian (Avenger Assault Rifle, Semi-Automatic Sniper Rifle)
5 - Thane Krios (No Biotics, Automatic Pistol, Semi-Automatic Sniper Rifle)
5 - Scarecrow (Semi-Automatic Dartgun, 10 darts of fear toxin, short-range gas spray)
3 - Joker (Revolver, Joybuzzer)       
3 - Jill Valentine (RE5 start, Pair of Beretta PX4's)
3 - Kyle Katarn (circa JK2 mercenary, Blaster Rifle, Blaster Pistol, 3 Thermal Detonators)
2 - Doctor Octopus (regular) 
1- Leon Kennedy (Custom 9mm with Laser Sight, Combat Knife)
1 - Ada Wong (P99 with Laser Sight, Combat Knife)
1 - Chris Redfield (Beretta 92FS with Laser Sight, Combat Knife)

Addons (5 Points)

3 - Bloodlust (all of your characters kill without mercy)
3 - My Dad has a bunker... (Gas Masks/Pheromone Immunity all round)
3 - I was raised in the Bat-Cave b!tch (2 hours prep time, full character knowledge, layout schematics and information on the scenario for your team)
2 - Me and T'Challa go waaay back (Vibranium chest piece for one member of your team)
2 - BOOM!@ (3 Special Grenades of your choice, can be different kinds)
2 - Hot Tub Bonding (Teamwork, everyone agrees to work together, treat each other like old pals etc, this also ensures the loyalty of team members to your cause)
2 - Cloneage (Team of 10 Clone Troopers with Blaster Rifles and Grappling Guns join you)
2 - Cut them my pretties! (Team of 20 Hand Ninja with katanas and shuriken join you)   
1 - Rock your party like it's 1943 (Dum Dum Dugan and 5 of the Howling Commandos with M16s and Colt .45s join you)
1 - Shh! (silencers for all guns, footsteps and jumping is silent)
1 - I like to go in the back way (Electronic Jammer, 1 jammer for 1 teammate, you can buy for than one)
1 - It's better with the lights off (Infra-red/Night Vision specs for your team)
1 - Cut the chatter (Comm Links for your team)
1 - From a distance (Add a .50 cal Sniper Rifle, Nightvision Scope and unlimited ammo to one team member's gear)
1 - You are unmade (1 Clip of Carbonadium bullets)
1 - You're my kind of scum (3 Thermal Detonators)
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@Dane: Psht....your art puts K4tz to SHAME! Give this man .....well whatever they give really great artists....
courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By courtney12490
@Dane:
 how do you and K4tz come up with this stuff?
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

OHMIGOD I PIX SUPERMAN, HULK, BATMAN AND GOKU
courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By courtney12490
@k4tzm4n said:
" OHMIGOD I PIX SUPERMAN, HULK, BATMAN AND GOKU "
LOL, that's a fanboy's wet dream, all you have to do is add in storm and you're good to go
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Lunacyde said:
" @Dane: Psht....your art puts K4tz to SHAME! Give this man .....well whatever they give really great artists.... "

He had prep time! Plus I used microsoft word =P
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said: @courtney12490:
" @Lunacyde said:
" @Dane: Psht....your art puts K4tz to SHAME! Give this man .....well whatever they give really great artists.... "
He had prep time! Plus I used microsoft word =P "
Just wait for my bounty thread.....I'll blow your doors off.....
courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By courtney12490
@Lunacyde: I'm looking forward to it :) I've heard from other users on, I think it was the "who is known for what" thread that you also make crazy-good, crazily well thought out threads.
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By dane

lol, my degree in IT and major in user-interface design/web development affords me a small measure of Photoshop competency.

I've updated the OP a bit. (it's even harder now). I'll put the characters you can select up tonight, I have to go out for a Mother's Day dinner. But I shall return. Any characters you'd like to see, post them up. I'll probably have just about everyone from previous threads and probably a few new faces. 

As you may be able to guess, only characters who carry high tech gadgets will have the ability to bypass the C4-ridden Roof Vent. Guys like Batman, Black Panther, possibly Snake Eyes, etc. They'll be worth a fair few points so you will typically only be able to afford one of them. Alternatively, I might add a bypass tool as an expensive addon. However, since the booby-traps self-repair only one character may get through. Meaning, if you take this route you have to seize the control room using only your ninja-character.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@courtney12490: I like to think my Assassinate Padme Amidala Thread was pretty good :)
courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By courtney12490
@Lunacyde: just checked it out and i think that my brain may have exploded from the sheer awesomeness
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@courtney12490 said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" OHMIGOD I PIX SUPERMAN, HULK, BATMAN AND GOKU "
LOL, that's a fanboy's wet dream, all you have to do is add in storm and you're good to go "

Pssssh, no need! With prep, Batman has the same powers anyway! =P
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By dane

In the interest of making the scenario actually possible I've added a selection of various weapons to the cache in the library.

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By dane

Characters and Addons have been put up. The OP has been updated slightly. If anyone notices irregularities let me know.

You may now post teams and your solution to the scenario.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By geraldthesloth

Boost.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By geraldthesloth

3 - Agent-X (Semi-Automatic Sniper Rifle, MP5, Spas-12 Shotgun, Pair of Desert Eagles) 
2 - The Cat (unarmed)
2 - Shang Chi (Adamantium Staff)    
2 - Nick Fury (M16, Colt .45, Combat Knife, 1 Frag Grenade)  
2 - Solid Snake (Sneaking Suit, Silenced SOCOM .45, Silenced M4 Custom, Stun Knife)  
2 - Punisher (Custom M16, Pump-action Shotgun, Pair of .45s, Combat Knife, 1 Frag Grenade)    
5 - Ultimate Hawkeye (Pair of Silenced USP .45s, Throwing Knives, 2 Tear-Gas Grenades)

2 - Hot Tub Bonding (Teamwork, everyone agrees to work together, treat each other like old pals etc, this also ensures the loyalty of team members to your cause) 

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17  Edited By ComicStooge

1 - Moon Knight (Carbonadium Armor, Crescent Darts, Adamantium Staff, Adamantium Billy Clubs) 

2 - Black Widow (Natasha, Silenced Wrist Guns, Silenced Pistols, 2 Tear Gas Grenades, Electronic Scrambler*)

1 -Ezio Auditore da Firenze (2 Hidden blades, throwing knives)     

Add ons:

1 - From a distance (Add a .50 cal Sniper Rifle, Nightvision Scope and unlimited ammo to one team member's gear): Equipped to Frank

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By dane

some good lookin' teams :D

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#19  Edited By Sherlock

2 - Mystique (Desert Eagle)  
 2 - The Cat (unarmed)  
 1 - It's better with the lights off (Infra-red/Night Vision/X-Ray specs for your team)  

Will figure out the rest later (Stealthily)

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Dude, no Goku? Cradiac for 5 and Sergei for 3 =  
@ 0:33

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By dane

rofl. Kraven's 5 sunshine.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

MOTHER F***ER!
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By dane
@k4tzm4n said:
" MOTHER F***ER! "
Ka-kow!
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Jean-Paul Valley (Azrael Suit, Wrist Blades, Current before death)

AGH! SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!! lol.  That's too bad, I liked the character.  When does he die?
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By dane
@k4tzm4n said:
"

Jean-Paul Valley (Azrael Suit, Wrist Blades, Current before death)

AGH! SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!! lol.  That's too bad, I liked the character.  When does he die? "

Can't remember actually. I did read it though, I'll change to "most current". Though he did come back has a Black Lantern. He's an awesome character.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Bane being only 2 and Azrael being 7 = I'd take Bane.  Especially since a venomless Bane gave a venom-induced Azrael a run for his money multiple times =P
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Sweet thread, though. I'll work on it when I get home later in the week.
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By dane
@k4tzm4n:  meh, it's mostly based on what they can do. Azrael with his wrist blades could take down enemies Bane wouldn't even get near. Similarly, Bane is human, Azrael is well into superhuman. It makes sense that one would be worth more than the other. I can rebalance if you'd like and I'll take suggestions if you think someone costs too much.There are a few 1-5 point characters that are very cheap considering their feats, but some I don't think everyone is familiar with. If you want a character breakdown on anyone let me know.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Sherlock
@Dane: Hey dane i found a loophole im just bringing it to your attention if you have Xray specs and teleporters then you can in fact see where your going so that kida makes them unbeatable in this one
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Currently formulating ...hahahahahaha evil laugh

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#31  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

3 - Bronze Tiger (unarmed)   
 2 - Red Robin (Tim Drake, Adamantium Staff, 3 smoke pellets, grappling gun)
 1 - Wildcat (unarmed)   

3 - I was raised in the Bat-Cave b!tch (2 hours prep time, full character knowledge, layout schematics and information on the scenario for your team)

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Team FaceEraser

5 - Captain America (Bucky, Shield, Bionic Arm *, 9mm) 
 5 - Storm Shadow (Dual Adamantium Katanas, Throwing Knives, Combat Knife, Electronic Scrambler*)    
 2 - Scarlett (Crossbow, 2 Colt .45s, Combat Knife, 1 Flashbang)
 1- Zartan (Silenced Pistol)  

Add-Ons

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By dane
@Sherlock said:

" @Dane: Hey dane i found a loophole im just bringing it to your attention if you have Xray specs and teleporters then you can in fact see where your going so that kida makes them unbeatable in this one "

hmm, that may be true. I think Daken or a single Royal Guard could kill any of the teleporters here though. I'll change them to thermal/NV specs ;)

Thanks.

@The Mjolnir Wielder said:

"BTW is Ezio equipped with Altair's armor?"

Nope, just the starting cloth/leather robes.

@Son_of_Magnus: 

You're aware that you only spent 15 out of 18 points on characters, right?
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Curse you Dane....making me beat Daken BEFORE I can get the M-blade.

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lunacyde: That's a pretty balanced team you've got there man.

@Dane:

Just out of curiosity, why did you choose to give him throwing knives? Not that it's going to put him at a sudden disadvantage or anything, but it would make more sense to give him his poison daggers or codex pistol.  

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#36  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Dane: Now I know lol
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@The Mjolnir Wielder:  Thanx I went for favorites I thought could get the job done. I made sure that we had both melee and long range threats and picked people who had a variety of skills and abilities. I also picked characters with good stealth backgrounds.
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, I certainly wouldn't consider Slade as a field general. Even then, you still get a 4-for-1 in picking him (as an expert martial artist, swordsman and marksman with a healing factor) :P

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By dane
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @Lunacyde: That's a pretty balanced team you've got there man.

@Dane:

Just out of curiosity, why did you choose to give him throwing knives? Not that it's going to put him at a sudden disadvantage or anything, but it would make more sense to give him his poison daggers or codex pistol.    "
he costs 1 point.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@Dane said:
" lol, my degree in IT and major in user-interface design/web development affords me a small measure of Photoshop competency.  I've updated the OP a bit. (it's even harder now). I'll put the characters you can select up tonight, I have to go out for a Mother's Day dinner. But I shall return. Any characters you'd like to see, post them up. I'll probably have just about everyone from previous threads and probably a few new faces.   As you may be able to guess, only characters who carry high tech gadgets will have the ability to bypass the C4-ridden Roof Vent. Guys like Batman, Black Panther, possibly Snake Eyes, etc. They'll be worth a fair few points so you will typically only be able to afford one of them. Alternatively, I might add a bypass tool as an expensive addon. However, since the booby-traps self-repair only one character may get through. Meaning, if you take this route you have to seize the control room using only your ninja-character. "
If you have two people with the ability to bypass the roof vent can they go together so that they drop in nearly simultaneously?
NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By NickA

7 - Ultimate Captain America (Shield)
2 - The Cat (unarmed)  
5 - Snake Eyes (Adamantium Katana, Uzi, 2 Smoke Grenades, 1 Frag Grenade, Electronic Scrambler*)            
1 - Catman (Claws, Hunting Knives)  

1 - From a distance (Add a .50 cal Sniper Rifle, Nightvision Scope and unlimited ammo to one team member's gear) Equiped to Frank 

I will first spilt my team up 

Team A 
Ultimate Captain America 
Snake Eyes 
Punisher 

Team B 
Moon Knight 
Catman 
The Cat 

Team A will enter through the side door 
Snake Eyes will use s smoke bomb to distract Hush and take him out from behind 
Captain America will throw his shield making it ricochet  off the walls hiting all 20 Vipers and all 10 Hand Ninjas 
Snake Eyes will then proceed to beating the crap out of Shrike, while Ultimate Captain America and Punisher are taking down Firefly 

Team B will enter through the front door 
Moon Knight will throw crescent darts and kill all Hydra Goons 
Moon Knight will throw a dozen crescent darts at Bulleyes distracting him, while Catman gets up close 
Moon Knight will then beat Swordsmans to death 
The Cat will then proceed to fight Taskmaster 

Team A will then attack the generator room 
Punisher will kick in the door and through a frag grenade 
Snake Eyes will then enhance his speed and agility with his chi 
Snake Eyes will then kill Sin, Crossbones, and Destor who were disoriented from the blast 
Ultimate Captain will then hit Carnage with his shield and pour the fuel from Firefly on him and set him a blaze 
Punisher will then finish him with a couple of shotgun blasts 
Then Team A will direct their attention to Gorgon, who will get his ass kicked 

Team B will proceed down Hallway A 
The Cat will embarrass Sabertooth and kick Silver Samurai's ass 
Moon Knight and Catman will take on Scourge and the 10 Hydra Goons 

Team A will then meet Team B in the Main Chamber and blow up the whole base

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By dane
@Lunacyde said:

" @Dane said:

" lol, my degree in IT and major in user-interface design/web development affords me a small measure of Photoshop competency.  I've updated the OP a bit. (it's even harder now). I'll put the characters you can select up tonight, I have to go out for a Mother's Day dinner. But I shall return. Any characters you'd like to see, post them up. I'll probably have just about everyone from previous threads and probably a few new faces.   As you may be able to guess, only characters who carry high tech gadgets will have the ability to bypass the C4-ridden Roof Vent. Guys like Batman, Black Panther, possibly Snake Eyes, etc. They'll be worth a fair few points so you will typically only be able to afford one of them. Alternatively, I might add a bypass tool as an expensive addon. However, since the booby-traps self-repair only one character may get through. Meaning, if you take this route you have to seize the control room using only your ninja-character. "
If you have two people with the ability to bypass the roof vent can they go together so that they drop in nearly simultaneously? "

Why yes they can. You can have a whole team of vent-circumventers if you so wish.

@NickA said:
" 7 - Ultimate Captain America (Shield)2 - The Cat (unarmed)  1 - Moon Knight (Carbonadium Armor, Crescent Darts, Adamantium Staff, Adamantium Billy Clubs) 2 - Punisher (Custom M16, Pump-action Shotgun, Pair of .45s, Combat Knife, 1 Frag Grenade)  5 - Snake Eyes (Adamantium Katana, Uzi, 2 Smoke Grenades, 1 Frag Grenade, Electronic Scrambler*)            1 - Catman (Claws, Hunting Knives)   3 - I was raised in the Bat-Cave b!tch (2 hours prep time, full character knowledge, layout schematics and information on the scenario for your team) 1 - Cut the chatter (Comm Links for your team) 1 - From a distance (Add a .50 cal Sniper Rifle, Nightvision Scope and unlimited ammo to one team member's gear) Equiped to Frank  I will first spilt my team up  Team A Ultimate Captain America Snake Eyes Punisher   Team B Moon Knight Catman The Cat    Team A will enter through the side door Snake Eyes will use s smoke bomb to distract Hush and take him out from behind Captain America will throw his shield making it ricochet  off the walls hiting all 20 Vipers and all 10 Hand Ninjas Snake Eyes will then proceed to beating the crap out of Shrike, while Ultimate Captain America and Punisher are taking down Firefly  Team B will enter through the front door Moon Knight will throw crescent darts and kill all Hydra Goons Moon Knight will throw a dozen crescent darts at Bulleyes distracting him, while Catman gets up close Moon Knight will then beat Swordsmans to death The Cat will then proceed to fight Taskmaster  Team A will then attack the generator room Punisher will kick in the door and through a frag grenade Snake Eyes will then enhance his speed and agility Snake Eyes will then kill Sin, Crossbones, and Destor who were disoriented from the blast Ultimate Captain will then hit Carnage with his shield and pour the fuel from Firefly on him and set him a blaze Punisher will then finish him with a couple of shotgun blasts Then Team A will direct their attention to Gorgon, who will get his ass kicked  Team B will proceed down Hallway A The Cat will embarrass Sabertooth and kick Silver Samurai's ass Moon Knight and Catman will take on Scourge and the 10 Hydra Goons  Team A will then meet Team B in the Main Chamber and blow up the whole base        "

Apart from gaping holes in every single fight, you left behind the plans you were sent to get. You also have to defeat the enemies in the Main Chamber before you blow it up. You may not procure weapons or equipment of any kind from fallen enemies.
NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By NickA
@Dane:
i know that will beat everyone and then blow the base up including the plans
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By dane
@NickA said:
" @Dane: i know that will beat everyone and then blow the base up including the plans "
It's behind 5 inches of solid steel and you aren't carrying explosives.
NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By NickA
@Dane:
they have 2 hours of prep and full knowledge of each villians
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By dane
@NickA said:
" @Dane: they have 2 hours of prep and full knowledge of each villians "
and?
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Sherlock

Im gonna switch Zuko for Storm Shadow and  the Cat for Bane.
Also "1 - It's better with the lights off (Infra-red/Night Vision specs for your team)  
1 - Shh! (silencers for all guns, footsteps and jumping is silent) " 
for 2 - BOOM!@ (3 Special Grenades of your choice, can be different kinds)  (Sonic grenade Shrapnel grenade x2)

Ok First off im going throught he vent with Mystique and Storm Shadow Slade will scramble it and thell jump down they should overcome the hallway guards without much trouble.
Then they move on to the generator room Mystique Shapshifts into Lady Viper so she get in without them knowing anything is up.She then plants the sonic grenade while no one is looking then puts a bullet threw Gorgans head as the grenade detonates and while everyone is still all WTF Storm shadow bursts in and Attacks Sin and crossbones(He should have no trouble beating them)  While Mystique shoots Destro in the head.After killing Destro Mystique emptys the rest of the clip into carnage then reloads and repeats the process until hes out for the count.Then they take the Master Passcard.

Now they make their way to the control room.Mystique transforms into Destro (He has the card so hes the only one who wont be suspicious coming in).Again same basic thing only no grenade.She Executes Mr X and while everyone is stunned Storm Shadow Bursts in Mystique takes out Wanderer.They then engage Red Skull and Killer Croc.Mystique could hold her own for a time against Red Skull while  Storm Shadow beheads Killer Croc after that they double team red skull.They then let Slade and bane in

will finish later

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Sherlock
@Dane said:
" @NickA said:
" @Dane: they have 2 hours of prep and full knowledge of each villians "
and? "
Get Slade or Batman Or Black Panther and you win!LOL sorry coudnt resist
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By dane

Dane's Squad

Characters
5 - Kir Kanos (Vibro-Staff, Royal Guard Armor, Electronic Jammer Addon*)
3 - Jill Valentine (RE5 start, Pair of Beretta PX4's)
1 - Ghost (M4 Carbine, USP .45, 1 Frag Grenade)     

Addons
1 - I like to go in the back way (Electronic Jammer, 1 jammer for 1 teammate, you can buy for than one) - Kir Kanos 

Update

I have ammended the OP slightly, Snake Eyes should have had a Colt .45. Also the vibranium chestpiece team addon's price has been lowered from 3 to 2 points. You may ammend your teams if you so wish.
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By dane
@Sherlock said:
" Im gonna switch Zuko for Storm Shadow and  the Cat for Bane.Also "1 - It's better with the lights off (Infra-red/Night Vision specs for your team)   1 - Shh! (silencers for all guns, footsteps and jumping is silent) "  for 2 - BOOM!@ (3 Special Grenades of your choice, can be different kinds)  (Sonic grenade Shrapnel grenade x2) Ok First off im going throught he vent with Mystique and Storm Shadow Slade will scramble it and thell jump down they should overcome the hallway guards without much trouble. Then they move on to the generator room Mystique Shapshifts into Lady Viper so she get in without them knowing anything is up.She then plants the sonic grenade while no one is looking then puts a bullet threw Gorgans head as the grenade detonates and while everyone is still all WTF Storm shadow bursts in and Attacks Sin and crossbones(He should have no trouble beating them)  While Mystique shoots Destro in the head.After killing Destro Mystique emptys the rest of the clip into carnage then reloads and repeats the process until hes out for the count.Then they take the Master Passcard.  Now they make their way to the control room.Mystique transforms into Destro (He has the card so hes the only one who wont be suspicious coming in).Again same basic thing only no grenade.She Executes Mr X and while everyone is stunned Storm Shadow Bursts in Mystique takes out Wanderer.They then engage Red Skull and Killer Croc.Mystique could hold her own for a time against Red Skull while  Storm Shadow beheads Killer Croc after that they double team red skull.They then let Slade and bane in  will finish later "
First of all, gear may not be traded, that's in the rules. Only someone with an Electronic Disruptor can go through the vent without dying.

Also, Carnage would DESTROY Mystique and The Gorgon can outreact bullets with ease.