#1 Edited by Cactus (54 posts) - - Show Bio

Since people seem to agree that Darhk is too strong for MCU Cap, Bucky, or T'Challa, what about Blade?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Starting distance: 20 yards. Blade just has his swords.

Both combatants fighting to kill.

#2 Edited by WF_Mxyzptlk (6794 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not a blade expert, but from what I remember from the films he has no counter to just being lifted into the air by Darhk.

Once he's off the ground he can't do anything but kind of flail in the air - superhuman strength irrelevant.

#3 Edited by Royal_Warrior (5059 posts) - - Show Bio

@wf_mxyzptlk: well he's physically enhanced both Oliver has outstrengthed his TK and vixen also done it

Blade stomps, no chance he's going to lose to someone less skilled than prison fodder

Plus Damien Dhark hasn't shown the ability to react to bullets nothing stopping blade form headshotting the fool

#4 Edited by WF_Mxyzptlk (6794 posts) - - Show Bio

@royal_warrior said:

@wf_mxyzptlk: well he's physically enhanced both Oliver has outstrengthed his TK and vixen also done it

Blade stomps, no chance he's lose to someone less skilled than prison fodder

You missed my point. Getting lifted into the air means that it doesn't matter how strong you are. You have no surface to apply your strength to.

So Darhk can just float him there, its easy. Strength totally irrespective.

Your second point is totally irrelevant, this isn't hitting H2H.

#5 Edited by Royal_Warrior (5059 posts) - - Show Bio

@wf_mxyzptlk: but it isn't, he could outstrength his TK and just raise his gun and shoot, Ollie did the same with a bow

#6 Edited by WF_Mxyzptlk (6794 posts) - - Show Bio

@royal_warrior said:

@wf_mxyzptlk: but it isn't, he could outstrength his TK and just raise his gun and shoot, Ollie did the same with a bow

I'd actually agree with you if he had a gun here. But he doesn't. Without a ranged option he's getting picked up and tossed around by Darhk, one-handed. He'll never touch him.

#7 Posted by TheSuperor (6944 posts) - - Show Bio

Darhk stomps

#8 Posted by WF_Mxyzptlk (6794 posts) - - Show Bio

@royal_warrior: And you know what?

Its not even relevant here, but Oliver did not legitimately 'outstrength' Darhk's TK.

Darhk had pinned him and three other people in place. Oliver only broke through when Darhk was heavily distracted. The moment Darhk refocussed on Oliver he was stuck again and totally unable to move. If Oliver could break through Darhk's force, don't you think he would've instead of watching while Darhk shanked Laurel?

No, obviously not. As has been made clear by Darhk pinning most of team arrow in place on two seperate occasions, peak humans can't push through, and the only occasion one has, Darhk was obviously distracted and immediately fixed his mistake.

As for vixen, she actually didn't even successfully push through. She temporarily surprised him with her new strength, but she only got a few steps before Darhk threw her down, threw ollie out of a window, then teleported away.

#9 Posted by Royal_Warrior (5059 posts) - - Show Bio

@wf_mxyzptlk: ah you're right missed that in the OP my bad yeah I guess Dhark wins if he abuses TK though I'm still my 100% sure because even if he held him up and kept tossing him through walls that's nothing that Blade can't tank and regen from seeing as Dhark hasn't shown the TK strength to do more damage than Dracula who was a solid high level street level superhuman

#10 Posted by DarkRaiden (15466 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade should take it. Vixen with just gorilla strength was too much for Darhk's TK and Blade should be at least that strong. Then he's also much faster, more skilled, and goes for the kill.

- 54 wins and counting. 3 tournaments.

http://www.warwithwords.com

#11 Posted by Cooldudeachyut (501 posts) - - Show Bio

Darhk wins this by telekinesis.

Darhk? More like Darth (enter Sith name here).

#12 Posted by NeonGameWave (19333 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade could possibly out-react Darhk while Damien has his TK (which is his only way of really winning) Blade has the advantage in skill, strength and endurance.

#13 Posted by Tevnoba (3451 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade wins . . .

1st Blade will react much faster than Darhk can observe.

2nd Blade does have a ranged weapon . . . his swords!

3rd Darhk has never (as far as we know) faced an enemy of Blades strength or speed. I'll give Darhk that he has faced and probably is more skilled in h2h combat than Blade - but not enough to make a difference.

#14 Posted by jayskee (4920 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade

#15 Posted by WF_Mxyzptlk (6794 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade could possibly out-react Darhk while Damien has his TK (which is his only way of really winning) Blade has the advantage in skill, strength and endurance.

@tevnoba said:

Blade wins . . .

1st Blade will react much faster than Darhk can observe.

2nd Blade does have a ranged weapon . . . his swords!

3rd Darhk has never (as far as we know) faced an enemy of Blades strength or speed. I'll give Darhk that he has faced and probably is more skilled in h2h combat than Blade - but not enough to make a difference.

Darhk stopped an arrow at point-blank with TK. Do you really think blade runs much, much faster than an arrow? Also, this starting distance is pretty significant, so Blade has a lot of ground to cover.

Not to mention that Darhk can teleport, so he could very easily double the starting distance.

#16 Posted by TraGiC_JoHNSoN (661 posts) - - Show Bio

Darhk

#17 Edited by WF_Mxyzptlk (6794 posts) - - Show Bio

@royal_warrior said:

@wf_mxyzptlk: ah you're right missed that in the OP my bad yeah I guess Dhark wins if he abuses TK though I'm still my 100% sure because even if he held him up and kept tossing him through walls that's nothing that Blade can't tank and regen from seeing as Dhark hasn't shown the TK strength to do more damage than Dracula who was a solid high level street level superhuman

It would probably be a slow win.

You're forgetting that Darhk can use blade's swords though. ie; lifts him into the air then stabs him repeatedly with his own swords. It would probably be way more efficient than just throwing him into things.