• 60 results
Lokheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Lokheit

1sr: Wolverine: Veteran skills + Trained by the best + Transformed into a killing machine + Entire adamantium skeleton. 
2nd: X-23: Transformed into a killing machine + adamantium claws (but not skeleton) 
3rd: Daken: Trained by the best + Scent manipulation. He lacks adamantium and currently he only has 2 claws on each hand. 

I haven't seen Daken doing anything similar to what X-23 did WITHOUT ONE OF HER ARMS during that awesome X-Force arc in the facility.  I've seen wolverine doing even greater carnages, but not Daken, so that's the order I think it goes.

Tesseract

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Tesseract
@Lokheit said:
" 1sr: Wolverine: Veteran skills + Trained by the best + Transformed into a killing machine + Entire adamantium skeleton. 2nd: X-23: Transformed into a killing machine + adamantium claws (but not skeleton) 3rd: Daken: Trained by the best + Scent manipulation. He lacks adamantium and currently he only has 2 claws on each hand.  I haven't seen Daken doing anything similar to what X-23 did WITHOUT ONE OF HER ARMS during that awesome X-Force arc in the facility.  I've seen wolverine doing even greater carnages, but not Daken, so that's the order I think it goes. "
So because Daken doesn't act like an animal when he fights hes not good enough? He was trained since childhood in all kinds of martial arts and assasination techniques. And he doesn't have scent manipulation, he has emotion manipulation, which is a great advantage in a battle, plus his ability to always be where his opponent isn't looking gives him the win here.  

And so what if he doesn't have adamantium? He can still cut the head off of X23, and can beat Wolverine into KO with the abilities I gave previously.
Lokheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Lokheit
@Tesseract said:

" @Lokheit said:

" 1sr: Wolverine: Veteran skills + Trained by the best + Transformed into a killing machine + Entire adamantium skeleton. 2nd: X-23: Transformed into a killing machine + adamantium claws (but not skeleton) 3rd: Daken: Trained by the best + Scent manipulation. He lacks adamantium and currently he only has 2 claws on each hand.  I haven't seen Daken doing anything similar to what X-23 did WITHOUT ONE OF HER ARMS during that awesome X-Force arc in the facility.  I've seen wolverine doing even greater carnages, but not Daken, so that's the order I think it goes. "

So because Daken doesn't act like an animal when he fights hes not good enough? He was trained since childhood in all kinds of martial arts and assasination techniques. And he doesn't have scent manipulation, he has emotion manipulation, which is a great advantage in a battle, plus his ability to always be where his opponent isn't looking gives him the win here.   And so what if he doesn't have adamantium? He can still cut the head off of X23, and can beat Wolverine into KO with the abilities I gave previously. "
I'm not saying that the other 2 are better because they act like animals, I'm saying that they has the feat of killing hundreds of enemy soldiers. If you read what I wrote, I included the "trained by the best" on wolverine and daken, but not Laura.  

Wolverine has beaten Daken when it has been an important fight, even if Daken had the muramasa claws. IMO since we are seeing the scent (okay, emotions) stuff less and less effective, I'm begining to think that his first appereances were PIS to show him as a cool character, but since then he has been beated many times, even by minor characters (specially during dark reign) and he doesn't display the "being were you aren't looking" skills lately, looking like a worse fighter than when we first saw him, so probably that was just introduction of a character stuff (like in many anime when you first see a new character he can curbstomp anything -Trunks coming from the future on DBZ for example-  but later they are just good fighters but not the best ones).
Tesseract

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Tesseract
@Lokheit said:
" @Tesseract said:

" @Lokheit said:

So because Daken doesn't act like an animal when he fights hes not good enough? He was trained since childhood in all kinds of martial arts and assasination techniques. And he doesn't have scent manipulation, he has emotion manipulation, which is a great advantage in a battle, plus his ability to always be where his opponent isn't looking gives him the win here.   And so what if he doesn't have adamantium? He can still cut the head off of X23, and can beat Wolverine into KO with the abilities I gave previously. "
I'm not saying that the other 2 are better because they act like animals, I'm saying that they has the feat of killing hundreds of enemy soldiers. If you read what I wrote, I included the "trained by the best" on wolverine and daken, but not Laura.   Wolverine has beaten Daken when it has been an important fight, even if Daken had the muramasa claws. IMO since we are seeing the scent (okay, emotions) stuff less and less effective, I'm begining to think that his first appereances were PIS to show him as a cool character, but since then he has been beated many times, even by minor characters (specially during dark reign) and he doesn't display the "being were you aren't looking" skills lately, looking like a worse fighter than when we first saw him, so probably that was just introduction of a character stuff (like in many anime when you first see a new character he can curbstomp anything -Trunks coming from the future on DBZ for example-  but later they are just good fighters but not the best ones). "
He still has the abilites and just because he hasn't shown them recently doesn't mean he doesn't have them or won't use them. He uses pheromones on regular basis and they are effective as ever I have no idea what you are talking about. 

And as for his technique of being where his opponent isn't looking it's still there and just because he did not use it for a couple of issues or said that he used it, doesn't mean it isn't there or that it can't be used as a valid example for a theoretical win in this forum.
Cochise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Cochise
@Tesseract said:
" @Cochise: He doesn't have the Muramasa anymore. "
Did not know that, thanks.
Tesseract

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Tesseract
@Cochise: No problem. ;)
Lokheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Lokheit
@Tesseract: I'm not talking about one or two issues, I'm talking about that he seemd like the weak point of the dark avengers (when given his skills he should be at least over bullseye and gargan), and was beated easily by many not really powerful characters. In all his recent fights he didn't look like the expert fighter we saw the first time he appeared, this is why I'm calling it PIS (just because the character was presented overpowered doesn't mean that it isn't PIS, if 95% of the time the character isn't overpowered, then it was PIS ). Obviously he is still really powerful, but compared with Logan and Laura I think he is the loser (specially agaisnt Logan, who was trained by the same people than him, plus a lot more train by nearly every elite group in the world, plus a lot more of years of experience, plus indestructible skeleton). You can discuss that Laura isn't over him, but Logan clearly overpowers him.
Tesseract

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Tesseract
@Lokheit said:
" @Tesseract: I'm not talking about one or two issues, I'm talking about that he seemd like the weak point of the dark avengers, and was beated easily by many not really powerful characters. In all his recent fights he didn't look like the expert fighter we saw the first time he appeared, this is why I'm calling it PIS (just because the character was presented overpowered doesn't mean that it isn't PIS, if 95% of the time the character isn't overpowered, then it was PIS ). Obviously he is still really powerful, but compared with Logan and Laura I think he is the loser (specially agaisnt Logan, who was trained by the same people than him, plus a lot more train by nearly every elite group in the world, plus a lot more of years of experience, plus indestructible skeleton). You can discuss that Laura isn't over him, but Logan clearly overpowers him. "
Why did he look like the weak point of Dark Avengers, and by which not so powerful characters was he beaten? What recent fight are you reffering?
galactus2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By galactus2000

@ Njhs27 dijo:

Wolverine TIENE Experiencia y tenacidad DE SU LADO. A Pesar de Su agilidad superiores y aumento moderna, Siglos de Experiencia en Combate, Su Voluntad indomable, y el Hecho de Que Wolverine ha sobrevivido MÁS castigo Que ELLOS DOS Nunca podria infligir garantiza Su victoria.

este

MasterM0r0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By MasterM0r0n

1. Daken

2. Wolverine

3. X-23

+Daken is number 1 due to the pheromones he has control over and that will be a a BIG problem when fighting against him. Daken also excels in his aggressiveness which gives him the edge over fights and agility.

+Wolverine does not have pheromones, and even though he excels at fighting and experience, he could very well be controlled by Daken's pheromones.

+X-23 is last due to her lack of experience and her extreme aggressiveness and anger where she might slip up against Wolverine and Daken.

Hope this helped.

Post by,

Master M0r0n