Daishinkan (DBS) VS Hades (Saint Seiya)

• 151 results
CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Well, tbf. I give Daishinkan a solid 5 second defense, before he get blinked out of existence.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao said:

Well, tbf. I give Daishinkan a solid 5 second defense, before he get blinked out of existence.

How generous of you XD

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao said:

How generous of you XD

Against Goku Hades needs even more time, since he is talking trash the next 2-3 episodes before trying to attack Hades.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By AnimeFreak1

@caocao:

Nah bro

Goku trash talk be too much for Hades

Remember at the end of Z on how he ROASTED the crap out of Uub?

He calls Hades a poopy pants and Hades finna be crying to mommy

Goku don't even got to touch him

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao:

Nah bro

True lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f07824e0850d
deactivated-5f07824e0850d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao:

Nah bro

LMFAO

WhirusuJX1278

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 WhirusuJX1278  Online

DBH Daishinkan blinks Hades. This shouldn't be a match - up.

WhirusuJX1278

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 WhirusuJX1278  Online
@caocao said:

What are you talking about? You are telling me that Hades can touch Complex Multiversal Beings? Are you kidding me?

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here you go another noob

Wanking fodder db

WhirusuJX1278

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 WhirusuJX1278  Online

Hades shitstomps. Some Fodder Saints already destroyed universes, so it doesn´t matter if you put Hades against Daishinkan or Zeno lmao.

You do realise that the DB Universe is Low Multiversal in Size? It also contains space - times which are already Universal in Size. ROF Goku already stomps the Golden Saints, anything above that is a overkill.

WhirusuJX1278

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 WhirusuJX1278  Online

Goku can pratically do everything the saints can do since he can ressurect, destroy one's atom and has instinctive reaction. Goku stomps, let alone the Grand Priest. Also the Grand Priest can erase in a similar fashion to Zeno.

WhirusuJX1278

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 WhirusuJX1278  Online

Hades exists: GP becomes a vegetable. Passive sensory + brain shutdown is a bitch like that.

That won't work on him at all. Geez

WhirusuJX1278

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By WhirusuJX1278  Online

@huko said:

Here you go another genius

Yeah, the fodder Saint Seiya verse.

I agree, Saint Seiya is fodder

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

man i forgot to block

Garobesthero1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao said:

What are you talking about? You are telling me that Hades can touch Complex Multiversal Beings? Are you kidding me?

There is no one a complex multiversal being. They are all multi-universal at best in DBS with Zeno on top. Not enough to getting stomped by Gold Saints like Virgo Shaka, who destroyed countless universes in a battle. Virgo Shaka <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Hades.

@varricpatermann said:

Hades shitstomps. Some Fodder Saints already destroyed universes, so it doesn´t matter if you put Hades against Daishinkan or Zeno lmao.

You do realise that the DB Universe is Low Multiversal in Size? It also contains space - times which are already Universal in Size. ROF Goku already stomps the Golden Saints, anything above that is a overkill.

What is it now? Complex multiversal or low multiversal? There is a huge difference, since low multiversal = multi-universal/contains finite universes. Goku has no way to put only one Gold Saint down.

Goku can pratically do everything the saints can do since he can ressurect, destroy one's atom and has instinctive reaction. Goku stomps, let alone the Grand Priest. Also the Grand Priest can erase in a similar fashion to Zeno.

You know, those are only the basic abilities from SS characters? Manipulate and destroying atoms via 6th sense, instinctive reaction via sixt sense, ressurection via 8th sense. Also where can Goku ressurect himself? He only can with Dragonballs.

Every Saint Seiya Character, especially the Gold Saints have aside that their own signature moves. A Goldsaint can freeze his opponents 100 times colder then absolute Zero, another Gold Saint can kill Goku with toxic roses, another Gold Saint shut his senses down, even if you have a higher sense. Another Gold Saint banned you in different spaces which includes instant death, instant disease, etc.

That are only a few abilities. Someone like Hades is even far more worse. Hades as Alone can drawn a picture from the entire Db verse and kill them with that, Shun Hades his Sword can ban you from the circle of reincarnation, etc.

That is far beyond everything in DB.

Garobesthero1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: Don't you see his profile?
It's not worth arguing with him.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hades treats the verse like the fodder they are.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 MattyBoi  Online

@caocao:

Nah bro

This!

WhirusuJX1278

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 WhirusuJX1278  Online

There is no one a complex multiversal being. They are all multi-universal at best in DBS with Zeno on top. Not enough to getting stomped by Gold Saints like Virgo Shaka, who destroyed countless universes in a battle. Virgo Shaka <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Hades.

I've come to doubt that you understand what Dimensional Tiering actually is. I previously iterated to you about their feats and displayed what they were. Anyways, Destroying "Countless" Universes still makes you Universal. Buu Saga Goku claps all the Gold Saints.

What is it now? Complex multiversal or low multiversal? There is a huge difference, since low multiversal = multi-universal/contains finite universes. Goku has no way to put only one Gold Saint down

No, you clearly are misinformed, and quite grossly infact. Universal+ equates to Multi - Universal, which is a lower tier than Low Multiversal. Goku almost destroyed a space which comprises of 8 space - time continnua, which even the smallest constituents are Universal in size. GT Goku almost destroyed the Afterlife in Base, which contains Universal Sized Realms in Base. GT Goku, EOZ Goku and Buu Saga clap all the Golden Saints. No cap.

You know, those are only the basic abilities from SS characters? Manipulate and destroying atoms via 6th sense, instinctive reaction via sixt sense, ressurection via 8th sense. Also where can Goku ressurect himself? He only can with Dragonballs.

Which is also the basics in DB. Just re - assuring that you thought otherwise. It is shown here

Every Saint Seiya Character, especially the Gold Saints have aside that their own signature moves. A Goldsaint can freeze his opponents 100 times colder then absolute Zero, another Gold Saint can kill Goku with toxic roses, another Gold Saint shut his senses down, even if you have a higher sense. Another Gold Saint banned you in different spaces which includes instant death, instant disease, etc.

They won't even make Goku flinch a muscle. Goku has a barrier which can negate poison regardless. Secondly, what do you mean by "ban" you? Can you please re - emphasise on that.

That are only a few abilities. Someone like Hades is even far more worse. Hades as Alone can drawn a picture from the entire Db verse and kill them with that, Shun Hades his Sword can ban you from the circle of reincarnation, etc.

Also, Goku can resurrect, so that wouldn't affect him at all, as well as speedblitz. Goku is too fast to get caught by the sword, and he can negate the damage made by Hades as if he never pierced him with the sword in the first place.

WhirusuJX1278

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 WhirusuJX1278  Online
lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've come to doubt that you understand what Dimensional Tiering actually is. I previously iterated to you about their feats and displayed what they were. Anyways, Destroying "Countless" Universes still makes you Universal. Buu Saga Goku claps all the Gold Saints.

I have come to doubt you understand any of the shit you are talking about,and clearly need an ass whooping.Since you apparently think using terms and definitions from vsbattleswiki(wrongly at that) on comicvine is called debating

No, you clearly are misinformed, and quite grossly infact. Universal+ equates to Multi - Universal, which is a lower tier than Low Multiversal. Goku almost destroyed a space which comprises of 8 space - time continnua, which even the smallest constituents are Universal in size. GT Goku almost destroyed the Afterlife in Base, which contains Universal Sized Realms in Base. GT Goku, EOZ Goku and Buu Saga clap all the Golden Saints. No cap.

You have to prove that all those realms fall under different space time continuums,because for now the DB universe is just a couple of times larger than the observable universe.Since you are using vsbattleswiki terms, let me explain to you.

Universal+=greater than observable universe(dragon ball falls here)

Low Multiversal=Ability to destroy space time continuums(which no one aside from Zeno has demonstrated and even that is highly debatable)

Which is also the basics in DB. Just re - assuring that you thought otherwise. It is shown here

Whatever game that pic is from isnt canon anyway, so lmao

They won't even make Goku flinch a muscle. Goku has a barrier which can negate poison regardless. Secondly, what do you mean by "ban" you? Can you please re - emphasise on that.

It would.Goku has shown weakness to things like extreme heat(core of the earth) and diseases.So that is headcanon

Also, Goku can resurrect, so that wouldn't affect him at all, as well as speedblitz. Goku is too fast to get caught by the sword, and he can negate the damage made by Hades as if he never pierced him with the sword in the first place.

Goku cant resurrect

Goku cant negate things.

Where the fuck are you getting this headcanon BS from?

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've come to doubt that you understand what Dimensional Tiering actually is. I previously iterated to you about their feats and displayed what they were. Anyways, Destroying "Countless" Universes still makes you Universal.

Don´t worry i think i am well informed about dimensional tiering, but DBS is nowhere on a relevant level to debate about this. Countless universes are making you multi-universal as well, since we don´t know how much universes exactly are created and destroyed at this point. Countless can also be infinite, but i don´t want to stretch that word. Two Virgo-Saints have shown multi-universal feats.

Buu Saga Goku claps all the Gold Saints.

Buu has no universal feats in canon. Also he get speedblitzed and deathhaxed into oblivion. What´s next? Kid Goku against the Gold Saints?

No, you clearly are misinformed, and quite grossly infact. Universal+ equates to Multi - Universal, which is a lower tier than Low Multiversal.

Depended on the tiering system we are using. It seems you used VsBattle? Then you would came to the conclusion that DB is nowhere complex multiverse.

Goku almost destroyed a space which comprises of 8 space - time continnua, which even the smallest constituents are Universal in size.

Where destroyed Goku 8 space-time continuums? Did we read the same manga/watching the anime?

GT Goku almost destroyed the Afterlife in Base, which contains Universal Sized Realms in Base.

Which is only a space. Not impressive in comparison to Virgo Shaka and Asmita spamming universal creation and destruction like a machine gun.

GT Goku, EOZ Goku and Buu Saga clap all the Golden Saints. No cap.

First of all. GT Goku is fodder. He doesn´t even have any kind of hax to kill a 8th sense Gold Saint.

Secondly, every DBZ version of Goku is fodder as well. None of them can keep up with average Gold Saints in terms of speed and hax. If it comes to destruction, 3 Gold Saints together can create a Big Bang, while two Virgo Saints can destroy countless universes and a High-Level Gold Saint like Leo Regulus can create Big Bangs by his own and transcend the power of his enemies to put himself above them.

Thank you for the link, but we debate here DBS and not some DB games, DBH, or Xenoverse stuff. But ok, let´s say that version of Goku can resurrect, how can he came back after being taking out of the circle of reincarnation, or after his existence is erased?

They won't even make Goku flinch a muscle. Goku has a barrier which can negate poison regardless.

Like he did against the Freezer double in DBS? Neither Goku has a barrier, nor he is immune against poison.

Secondly, what do you mean by "ban" you? Can you please re - emphasise on that.

Sure. One example is Virgo Asmita. The same guy that spammed universes against Virgo Shaka.

He can ban Goku in one of his 4 realms:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Can Goku resist concepts of life, death, health and aging? No? Then one gate is enough to kill him.

Also, Goku can resurrect, so that wouldn't affect him at all, as well as speedblitz.

Then Goku will die again and again. Also lol at speedblitzing.

Goku is too fast to get caught by the sword, and he can negate the damage made by Hades as if he never pierced him with the sword in the first place.

Goku is nowhere fast enough in comparison to an average Gold Saint. Some of them surpasses the speed of the universe expansion, other crossed billion of galaxies in a short timeframe, while Whis and Beerus already needed minutes to travel trough one galaxy. But let´s play that game and say Hades can´t hit Goku. Ok, that isn´t a problem, Hades his presence shut his senses down and killed him. If he resurrect Hades shuts only his senses down and Goku became a vegetable. Or let´s say Goku attack Hades, he has to tank his own attack since SS Gods have an automatic defense against attacks. You see, no chance.

WhirusuJX1278

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 WhirusuJX1278  Online

I have come to doubt you understand any of the shit you are talking about,and clearly need an ass whooping. Since you apparently think using terms and definitions from vsbattleswiki(wrongly at that) on comicvine is called debating.

I don't use any terms from the wiki, and even if i did, they are just guidelines to underline what is required for that tier. What i was doing was just a proper use of rhetoric.

You have to prove that all those realms fall under different space time continuums,because for now the DB universe is just a couple of times larger than the observable universe.Since you are using vsbattleswiki terms, let me explain to you.

The Kaioshin Realm, Afterlife, Living World, Hell, Demon Realm, Enma Realm, Heaven and Outer Space all are and technically the other sub space could constitute as well, like the HTC and Sugoroku Space. Also, if you don't know what a space - time contiuum is, i will kindly provide the definition: "Space-time continuum was a term used to describe any universe, dimension, or reality which existed independently and was self-contained, sometimes having its own set of physical laws."

Whatever game that pic is from isnt canon anyway, so lmao

This is composite though....

It would. Goku has shown weakness to things like extreme heat(core of the earth) and diseases. So that is headcanon.

Goku can resurrect, so that wouldn't matter and Goku can form barriers to resist hot temperatures which as been expicitly shown.

Goku cant resurrect

Goku cant negate things.

Where the fuck are you getting this headcanon BS from?

That's because of your personal incredulity. You not knowing something does not make my argument invalid.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#78 wildvine  Moderator
lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't use any terms from the wiki, and even if i did, they are just guidelines to underline what is required for that tier. What i was doing was just a proper use of rhetoric.

Uhhh seeing how you made a distinction between multi universal and low multiversal I would assume you use the wiki, but whatever you say I guess, Mr. rhetoric

The Kaioshin Realm, Afterlife, Living World, Hell, Demon Realm, Enma Realm, Heaven and Outer Space all are and technically the other sub space could constitute as well, like the HTC and Sugoroku Space. Also, if you don't know what a space - time contiuum is, i will kindly provide the definition: "Space-time continuum was a term used to describe any universe, dimension, or reality which existed independently and was self-contained, sometimes having its own set of physical laws."

Exactly.Still waiting for proof that each of those realms exist in seperate space time continuums............

This is composite though....

No it isnt.........read the title.......

Goku can resurrect, so that wouldn't matter and Goku can form barriers to resist hot temperatures which as been expicitly shown.

He explictly showed weakness to ertremely hot temperature......

That's because of your personal incredulity. You not knowing something does not make my argument invalid.

Coming from someone who didnt read the title

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

@caocao said:
@wildvine said:

@caocao Language warning

Eh.... for what? o.O

My apologies. I meant that warning for another user. Your warning is rescinded. Thank you for bringing this to my attention

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 wildvine  Moderator
GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 GangOrca  Online

This thread still going? All Grand Priest really has going for him is scaling above characters that stand zero chance against Hades.

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@varricpatermann said:

Dafuq is ROF?

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@varricpatermann:

I think he means Return of Frieza Arc Goku

The one from the beginning of Super

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@varricpatermann:

I think he means Return of Frieza Arc Goku

The one from the beginning of Super

Ah, thank y...…

Wait, what? That fodder version of Goku is beating all Gold Saints?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Even Aldebaran claps that fodder and he is known for jobbing against other people.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for animeisniche_ok
Animeisniche_ok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Animeisniche_ok

@varricpatermann: saints are fragile as fuck without clothes.

Mr. Satan could legit kill them with a good punch.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 GangOrca  Online

@animeisniche_ok: Goku is fragile as fuck when he's off guard. A rock throw had him screaming in pain.

Avatar image for animeisniche_ok
Animeisniche_ok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Animeisniche_ok

@gangorca: filler.

Kid goku showed better durabilty than SS verse (no clothes).

Forget Mr. Satan. Matter manipulation is nothing new für Bulma etc. I bet she could create a weapon and legit one shot most seints lmfaoo

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By GangOrca  Online

@animeisniche_ok: Unfortunately for Goku and db as a whole, we aren't talking about no cloth saints.

We're talking about a guy who is above God cloth saints who are in turn above Gold cloth saints who could in turn defeat Goku.

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca: this guy is troll too

> brings No cloth saints

> When the thread is about Hades

> Claims he is new to SS and DB and knows nothing

> Still always tires to argue db against ss

mevbi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tbh Grand priest could take this by hype. In verse, he's portrayed as a low multiversal level guy and is likely resistant to every ability shown so far in DB, bar Zeno's erasure probably.

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By HukO

@mevbi: GP is right below zeno in DB so i won't be surprised if he can

problem is like you said he does not enough feats

hope it changes tho

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the manga he was seen stopping a beerus punch from one finger .......

cupofreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grand Priest.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By GangOrca  Online
Garobesthero1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This can be a very good fight, but Grand Priest has not shown his abilities, i believe he might have some insane hax.

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The problem with Daishinkan is still, that he is at most featless. Hades still stomps.