owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By owie  Moderator
Daimon Hellstrom vs Selene

Hellstrom is current and has his trident, Selene is standard power level.  They are in character.  Battle takes place at the Parthenon at night, starting at 50'.

Who wins and why?

Daimon Hellstrom
Daimon Hellstrom
Selene
Selene
owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By owie  Moderator

Bump.  Clearly Hellstrom would win if the fight was in his hell.  But I'm less sure about that if it takes place on earth.  Selene has both mutant and magical powers, while Hellstrom is basically just magic.

What do y'all think?

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By KainScion

@Owie: going with the son of satan. more power. selene was taken down by finger painting x-men

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By owie  Moderator
@KainScion said:

@Owie: going with the son of satan. more power. selene was taken down by finger painting x-men

Finger-painting?
kajitatsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By kajitatsu

Hellstrom's pretty cool, I think his magic's way more versatile and more powerful.

deadpool6_6_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By deadpool6_6_6

@kajitatsu said:

Hellstrom's pretty cool, I think his magic's way more versatile and more powerful.

yeah hellstorm was pretty servior with his magic.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jeanroygrant

Damian spite.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By owie  Moderator
@jeanroygrant said:

Damian spite.

I'd like to note that Selene has TK at a granular although not molecular level, life-force absorption, can animate inanimate objects, and telepathy including hypnosis in addition to her fairly substantial magic.  She can be a pretty tough cookie.  I am leaning toward Hellstrom as well, but I don't think it's spite by any means.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Owie said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Damian spite.

I'd like to note that Selene has TK at a granular although not molecular level, life-force absorption, can animate inanimate objects, and telepathy including hypnosis in addition to her fairly substantial magic. She can be a pretty tough cookie. I am leaning toward Hellstrom as well, but I don't think it's spite by any means.

He's way too powerful for her..

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By owie  Moderator
@jeanroygrant said:

@Owie said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Damian spite.

I'd like to note that Selene has TK at a granular although not molecular level, life-force absorption, can animate inanimate objects, and telepathy including hypnosis in addition to her fairly substantial magic. She can be a pretty tough cookie. I am leaning toward Hellstrom as well, but I don't think it's spite by any means.

He's way too powerful for her..

Selene was able to fight Rachel when she first took on the mantle of the Phoenix (although she obviously lost).  Damian has some pretty good feats, including his battles against Nightmare recently especially, but he also has had to put effort into fighting normal demons.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jeanroygrant

BUMP.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By owie  Moderator
@jeanroygrant said:

BUMP.

I just noticed that you bumped a thread that, according to your previous comment, was spite.  I appreciate the bump, but that seems like an unusual thing to do.  Rethinking your ideas on the fight?
Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

#13  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Owie said:

@jeanroygrant said:

BUMP.

I just noticed that you bumped a thread that, according to your previous comment, was spite. I appreciate the bump, but that seems like an unusual thing to do. Rethinking your ideas on the fight?

Yeah

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By owie  Moderator
@cosmicallyaware1 said:

@Owie: man, I dig your threads!!! you seen to be a reader from the same era as me!!!! and as far as the battle goes................... very good fight. I feel that Selene has a chance to win this. she is devious enough, and has the capability to crack Damian's mental shields. If she can accomplish this, then she can win, but has to do so in a timely manner due to Damian could probably beat her on the offensive, well, probably not. she has demonstrated matter manipulation enough to go toe to toe with Damian's spells. Good match-up.........

Hey thanks.  I like to bring a little old-school to the house!  I do think her matter manipulation and psi-powers are a serious factor.  Damian keeps getting more and more effective these days though.  I'm still unsure of the outcome myself.
Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By Phylos

My knowledge of Damian is restricted to his Comic Vine page but as for Selene, I'm a little well rounded with some info. With that being said, he probably would have the advantage over her. While Selene is a deadly opponent, constant use of her power will make her weak and the only way to replenish that is through siphoning off life force, which would seem difficult to do in this case. Selene could prolong the battle through sorcery & trickery but her downfall will be the need to 'feed', becoming weaker & weaker as the fight goes on

Selene's youthful appearance and vitality depends upon her absorbing the life forces of one or more people on a regular basis. This restores Selene to a youthful and healthy appearance when she has been injured, or when she over-exerts her other powers, and sustain her centuries-long life.

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#17  Edited By Phylos

Great battle nonetheless, kudos.