• Standard Versions.
  • Random Encounter.
  • Morals on and/or In-character.
  • Win by any means possible.

The Dark Dimension(MCU)
The Dark Dimension(MCU)

Avatar image for major_hellstrom
#3 Edited by Major_Hellstrom (17902 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Apocalypse have a soul? If he does Hellstorm.

#4 Posted by decaf_wizard (17006 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea.....I can't take Jobbpocalypse seriously

#5 Posted by HellionVulcan (7256 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Apocalypse have a soul? If he does Hellstorm.

Magic doesn't work well against Apocalypse due to his armor but i am sure his soul is owned by the celestials.

#6 Posted by mr-luxcipher (7593 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellstrom stomps.

#7 Edited by Major_Hellstrom (17902 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan: I am not sure if hell fire is considered magic or soul manipulation. But at least it gives Apoc a good chance.

Avatar image for deactivated-1351355
#8 Posted by deactivated-1351355 (5579 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by cosmic_reign (3585 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting!!

DD should be neutral turf...I think I'll support Apocalypse ftw.

Apocalypse has history of defeating demons and demon lords, even in their own dimension.

*Although I'm not too familiar with Hellstorm's higher end feats!

#10 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (17902 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by HellionVulcan (7256 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmic_reign: Can I see scans of Apoc beating hell lords?

While it wasn't Apocalypse it was his horsemen Death Gambit who took over Magik's realm since demons couldn't stop him, It took two plot swords to defeat Death Gambit in the end. I don't ever recall Apocalypse fighting any of them personally so i dunno.

#12 Edited by cosmic_reign (3585 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan said:
@major_hellstorm said:

While it wasn't Apocalypse it was his horsemen Death Gambit who took over Magik's realm since demons couldn't stop him, It took two plot swords to defeat Death Gambit in the end. I don't ever recall Apocalypse fighting any of them personally so i dunno.

X men '92 Vol 2 #8

The story starts off with Apocalypse dragging Lord N'Astrih by his neck or wings, stating that negotiations went bad in Limbo!!

Not sure if he is considered a "Hell Lord" tho.

Avatar image for themultiversity
#13 Posted by TheMultiversity (1242 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-1351355
#14 Posted by deactivated-1351355 (5579 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for the tag, I would give this to Daimon.

You're welcome.

#15 Posted by Rockette (5932 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan said:
@major_hellstorm said:

X men '92 Vol 2 #8

The story starts off with Apocalypse dragging Lord N'Astrih by his neck or wings, stating that negotiations went bad in Limbo!!

Cool beans!

Apocalypse. Pony picked.

#16 Posted by MasterOfEvil (1671 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellstrom takes this depending on which version he fights.

Most versions of Apocalypse haven't had great showings and you never see him fighting magic users who actually try magic on him.

Even if Ultimate Apocalypse fought Hellstrom, it's questionable.

#17 Edited by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

Apoc lost to Dracula, and Unworthy Thor. Pretty sure Hell Lord Daimon takes this in a good fight.

#18 Posted by cosmic_reign (3585 posts) - - Show Bio

Apoc lost to Dracula, and Unworthy Thor. Pretty sure Hell Lord Daimon takes this in a good fight.

On the contrary...

In that story arc, Apocalypse was weakened due to an early awakening to deal with Dracula.

On the flip side, Dracula was actually amped with the powers of some of the eldest and most powerful members of Clan Akkaba.

Apocalypse still beat Dracula despite being in a weakened state and Dracs amps!!

Thor was not unworthy...he was just a young Thor, and got molested by Apocalypse!

#19 Posted by chiq (3761 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#20 Edited by TourneyMaster (1731 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmic_reign said:
@hellionvulcan said:
@major_hellstorm said:

X men '92 Vol 2 #8

Old post but Dracula of all people beat Apoc. Apoc had to be saved by Hellsing.

@cosmic_reign said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:

On the contrary...

In that story arc, Apocalypse was weakened due to an early awakening to deal with Dracula.

On the flip side, Dracula was actually amped with the powers of some of the eldest and most powerful members of Clan Akkaba.

Apocalypse still beat Dracula despite being in a weakened state and Dracs amps!!

Nothing stated Dracula was amped or Apoc was weaken. Not one bit from the comic states this at all. Your making it up to justify your views. Drinking blood does not amp Dracula anyway. Even when Drinking Sifs blood it weaken him not strengthen him, and he still fought Thor bit in that weaken state though he felt awesome.

Apoc did not stomp Drac, he was saved by Helsing, how is that "beating"?

Dont make up excuses.

#21 Posted by Aqualion0 (2077 posts) - - Show Bio

SirFiz defending his old account.

OT : Apoc ftw.

#22 Edited by cosmic_reign (3585 posts) - - Show Bio

@tourneymaster:

No Caption Provided

Well, there's that, And...

No Caption Provided

Here's this... In case you missed it in the story.

Yes, Van Helsing did distract Drac.

#23 Posted by cosmic_reign (3585 posts) - - Show Bio

@hellionvulcan said:
@major_hellstorm said:

X men '92 Vol 2 #8

Sry so late...heh, but here's the scan.

No Caption Provided

Though this is a different reality, this version of AP still mirrors his prime self.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c522ab96172e
#24 Posted by deactivated-5c522ab96172e (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

N'Astrih was once killed because was overloaded by the energies of Dazzler, Cyclops and Storm's lightning bolt in Uncanny X-Men(1963)#242. Defeating him is hardly an impressive showing when taking on high-tier mystical threats(Not that matters since the scan seems non-canon anyway).

#25 Posted by cosmic_reign (3585 posts) - - Show Bio

@andromeda101:

N'astirh also defeated S'ym after S'ym defeated Magik to take over Limbo in an earlier Cable story. S'ym was powerful enough to punk Belasco. Whether or not that's good enough for you, doesn't matter to me.

Either way, AP defeated a Lord of Limbo!

#26 Edited by cosmic_reign (3585 posts) - - Show Bio

@andromeda101:

Sry, S'ym did not fight Magik.... She relinquished her throne.

But later she did return to battle S'ym and was defeated, then S'ym battled N'astirh...and lost.

#27 Edited by deactivated-5c522ab96172e (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmic_reign: It was Cable(1993)#14 and isn't nearly as impressive as what you're describing it. First off, S'ym was only able to "punk" Balesco after the former already had a long and close fight with D'Spayre(Who actually happens to have Spider-Man's level of strength at base, mind you). Second, Cable later defeating S'ym in the same comic through brawn makes the latter look bad. And finally, it was possible that Balesco orchestrated everything(Even his defeat). Is it a bad showing? Not really, but far from being a significant feat against a demonic entity of Hellstrom's caliber. Anyway, I'm not interested in who wins this fight, but just killing someone like N'Astrih(In an alternate reality according to you, so who knows how powerful said version even is?) is hardly a piece of evidence for that.

P.S: I believe S'ym breaking adamantium is a much better showing and makes N'Astrih looks better with scaling, but speaks of his brute strength, not mystical raw-power like what Hellstrom uses.

#28 Posted by comic_book_fan (11517 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmic_reign: that was a less evolved Apocalypse who was weak from being woken up early fighting an amped dracula and he got bit while dracula was posing as a bat and bit him fully evolved moderen Apocalypse would have stomped him and thor had a plot weapon and Apocalypse still had to let thor hit him with it because even after thor got the enchantment apocalypse had taken it from him and was about to kill him with it but wanted to show thor the axe could not hurt him let thor hit him with it

#29 Edited by cosmic_reign (3585 posts) - - Show Bio

@andromeda101:

I didn't describe anything tho. All I did was give results to their fights. My point was to show that N'astirh really isn't the punk you made him out to be in post #24.

But we can dismiss this as the feat wouldn't matter.

Curious, where would you place Hellstrom compared to Hell lords and Limbo lords?

#30 Edited by deactivated-5c522ab96172e (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmic_reign: But isn't much of a feat for N'Astrih when the whole thing between Belasco/S'ym/Cable is only a feast of low showings for everyone. I wouldn't really call N'Astrih a "punk", but I don't think defeating him would be that much of a spectacular feat anyway. Now regarding Hellstrom, I don't think the character really compares to the Hell-Lords as one of his most recent fight with one of them ended up with Blackheart stomping the shit out of him(Again, kind of) in Falcon(2017)#5. For the lords of Limbo, not so sure, I think him against Balesco might be debatable in the end.

#31 Posted by chiq (3761 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by deactivated-5c522ab96172e (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@chiq: I don't know much about Apocalypse to make a call.

#33 Posted by Supermanthor (20084 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellstorm