Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@saxz said:

@manimalman said:

@saxz:

"Right up there with a weakened Naruto and Sasuke. And we are yet to confirm if Eida indeed has better stats by her own admission it seems very unlikely"

He was being held up as on their lvl even before they were weakened. I'm just saying its way too early to say anything definitive since we haven't even seen her fight.

"Baryon Naruto Yes, but the others were barely an inconvenience."

They all played a role especially kawaki who was ultimately the one responsible for isshiki's death. Depending on how a writers go about things, there are millions of ways weak characters can make things miserable for stronger characters

"well those circumstances don't involve her being Jigen level."

We've literally seen a circumstance where kawaki contributed to jigen/isshiki's death already.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: Ada told Code to stop the panel immediately after he pulled his claws out. He was on guard which isn't the same thing as attacking.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He was being held up as on their lvl even before they were weakened. I'm just saying its way too early to say anything definitive since we haven't even seen her fight.

No he wasn't. His unsealed form is what has that hype. Current Code has being compared being to Delta and said to be slightly superior. He even admits that he can only take them one on one even in their current drastically weakened form.

They all played a role especially kawaki who was ultimately the one responsible for isshiki's death. Depending on how a writers go about things, there are millions of ways weak characters can make things miserable for stronger characters.

We've literally seen a circumstance where kawaki contributed to jigen/isshiki's death already.

Bruh I think you left the conversation for so long you forgot what we're talking about. We're talking about stats here, someone like Shikamaru can make life hard and contribute to a stronger opponnet defeat, It doesn't make them that opponnet Level. Kawaki did nothing other than outsmart Isshiki, it had nothing to do with Kawaki's own stats.

Avatar image for deactivated-6488abe71c145
deactivated-6488abe71c145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is CV fixed yet?

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage:

Lol Thought I was The only one having problems these past few days.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz: 1. Code doesn't know they were weakened.

2. "make life hard and contribute to a stronger opponent defeat, It doesn't make them that opponent Level"

That's the entire point. Kawaki being a potential threat to Ada is because he's immune to her ability, anyone else literally can't even try to harm her.

Kawaki helped bring down isshiki despite his stats being nowhere near that level. Likewise, he doesn't need stats on her level to be a threat to her.

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daemon needs better feats than soloing fodder

But his Hax is pretty good

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz: nope, me too. Can't post on most threads, can't post on any thread while on PC, and can't use the desktop mode on a mobile.

Thought it would be fixed by now😪

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Saxz

@manimalman:

He has a freaking Omniscient by his side. I am sure he knows about the situation, that's the whole reason why he woke Aida up.

That's false equivalency Kawaki himself was never a threat to Isshiki and Kawaki "helped" by outsmarting a desperate Isshiki to run down his Time limit, he was only helpful because of this specific scenario that involved the time limit. he was by no means a threat to Isshiki or someone who could harm him. This is something totally different from Aida.

Being smart wouldn't threaten Aida that she would request a knight, Who is a Kid BTW(potentially less intelligent). The conversation made it clear that Kawaki was a threat combat-Wise because her combat prowess wasnt that great, It was pretty straightforward. While I do agree we need more info, but this is the more logical assumption for now, just as a month ago it was logical to assume she surpassed Jigen stats.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz: we've seen his full chat with isshiki where he mentions how he died but not that the fate bros were weakened and when Ada talks to him about the incident its not brought up then either. I'm sure it'll get mentioned later but for no its just a baseless assumption. Code learning something that essential wouldn't be off-paneled.

It really isn't, you're assuming that the only way kawaki could harm Ada is by physically overpowering her which is an extremely narrow interpretation of an extremely broad statement.

At the end of the day, we haven't seen her in combat and we have no idea what her plans really are so I think we should just agree to disagree until we get more concrete info.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ada has being constantly updating him on current events as Code instructed both on and off screen, it would be illogical to assume she hadn't updated on such vital info, When she even tells code about something irrelevant like Kawaki being uncomfortable.

The statement is not that broad, it's the simplest of statement.

No Caption Provided

And there is the blatant fact that Code only brought this up after she admitted to Code that she has no combat ability and isn't a fighter. This is the only interpretation, he was worried that Kawaki could kill her because of her lack of combat ability, it's straightforward as hell, There's really no Greyzone here. Any other interpretation would be reading into it and coming up with conjecture.

Yeah I agree we have no idea what her plans are and we haven't seen her in combat, likewise we haven't seen code in combat (except nameless fodders) but we all came to logical conclusions about their stats from direct statement pending further information. But for now Eida is confirmed to be near Kawaki level as much as Code is confirmed to be greater than Delta and a relative match for Naru/Sasu and potentially exceeding Jigen in his unsealed form. I guess we could agree to disagree but I don't see any logical reason why she should still be considered a Jigen level combatant bar conjecture.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Saxz
InfinteGod12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump. Daemon wins, his power can work without killing intent after reading the latest chapter

Kayc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Kayc

The only way to fight Daemon for now is via passive abilities..... probably.

JustBeRad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenny commits unintentional seppoku

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By bob74h

Kenpachi soul crushes, naruto characters have no counter to soul hax

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Not only that but they also die to basic swords. Something that would clearly be below the spirit possessed swords used by the shingami.

No Caption Provided

To sum it, Kenpachi solos your fave but then again daemon couldt even see zaraki anyway so it's just going to be a few seconds before his soul gets crushed or his heed goes flying 50 ft from it getting chopped off

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daemon is like what?Townlevel?

Avatar image for deactivated-633515ca77612
deactivated-633515ca77612

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paxa said:

Daemon is like what?Townlevel?

what feats of him that makes u think hes town lvl? lol

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Try Daemon vs Haschwalth, see how it goes for him :)

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bleachhub: You understand that would mortally wound Daemon also, because the act of harming Haschwalth via any ability is fortunate for Daemon? Haschwalth can instantly heal himself, whereas Daemon just dies from his wounds.

Haschwalth has a far, far superior ability.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bleachhub: You are in fact, completely wrong. Haschwalth does not actually redirect misfortune onto an opponents body, and has never done so, explored here:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/ninjarizer/blog/can-haschwalth-damage-madaras-limbo/163839/

To summarise, although Haschwalth redirects misfortune, it doesn’t require a thought process involving the opponent. He instead redirects misfortune that befalls him into his shield, and his opponent is maimed as a side effect of this.

Secondly, his other ability is completely independent of his thought process, and is rather dependent on the opponents fortune. For example, if the opponent gains fortune harming him, they are harmed the same amount, and this doesn’t take any input from Haschwalth, clearly demonstrated in the manga. Your understanding of his ability is understandably lacklustre, and although Daemon could kill many people he shouldn’t really be supposed to in Bleach (maybe even Ichigo) he will not get past Haschwalth.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bleachhub: Kenpachi does lose here, from what we’ve seen he doesn’t fare well against even inferior damage reflection (Gerard’s). I assume Daemons ability must have some glaring weakness because as it stands, he’s virtually unkillable

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenpachi still one shots spiritual pressure can negate causality hax. This is shown with orhimes twin god shield which gets neg by stronger spiritual pressure all the time.

Daemon gets cleaved

Avatar image for deactivated-634f7f0602b47
deactivated-634f7f0602b47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daemon stomps

Fea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daemon haxstomps

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Confirmed, Daemon stomps

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frenzyflame: Oh, so you know every word you typed is bullshit. Kenpachi is more likely to cripple himself than anything else before even hurting Daemon. He isn't more durable than his own damage output by a long shot.

King_Isshiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daemon shitstomps the fodderverse.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daemon one shots him

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daemon easily

Fea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hentekorin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zaraki solos Boruto in base

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New information:

No Caption Provided

Which is the silliest weakness I’ve ever seen, it‘s basically almost irrelevant.

Regardless, Daemon still has stats that are >> Jigen, as he was outspeeding and stomping Code who he says is stronger than Jigen:

No Caption Provided

So pure stats wise Daemon >>> Code > Jigen >>> SPSM Naruto and Sasuke.

Daemon probably still wins this, but it depends where you have Kenpachi’s speed and strength. If he’s way faster and stronger he just one shots him.

The likes of Yhwach, Aizen, Lille and Pernida do beat Code now though and handily too, unless he’s paired with someone else.

Avatar image for returntothevoid
ReturnToTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjarizer: Bruh I expected better from you. Nobody in Naruto physically can destroy a meteor with physical strength. Daemon punched Code and broke some big tiles and that's it. Naruto characters physically isn't impressive. Daemon hax isn't useful in a 1v1 setting he's more than likely lose to Kenny.

Fea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@returntothevoid: Naruto reflected 5 bijuudamas with his hands, this in itself is more impressive than destroying a meteor.

Fea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@returntothevoid: and no character in Bleach is superior to Might Guy in physical strength, none of them has ever come close to causing a 15 meter diameter, 400 meter deep hole in pure rock, let alone with the pressure of the punch, so stop raving .

ReturnToTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fea: it's not, him reflecting the unknown mass of tbbs isn't more impressive then violently fragmenting a giant meteor lmao.

Again meteor feat is superior to that but I forgot about Gai he's the strongest physical character In that series. I personally didn't calc that Gai feat so idk how far deep the hole goes but again there's characters in bleach who shown to evaporate a mountain from a distance by parrying an attack. Kenny, Ichigo, Aizen, Ywhach and Gerard are some characters who scale to that lvl of physical strength in above. Btw that Kenny was in shikia with his eyepatch if I'm not mistaken he could go above that. Another thing is Gai body literally couldn't handle that lvl of power and was breaking down these guys normally out this power except for Kenny who in Bankai was tearing apart but that was his first time using it.

Fea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@returntothevoid: This depends on how big you consider the meteor to be, which is far from a consensus, I believe that meteor is between 10 and 15 km in diameter, which is approximately the size of a bijuudama explosion, which in turn is able to vaporize anything it comes in contact with.

And what is violent fragmentation? when Kenny destroyed that meteor the rocks that were left were still bigger than houses.

ReturnToTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fea: I think the meteor was huge so the fragments being the size of houses makes sense. What do u consider vaporization? I don't think Tbb vaporize everything either there's time they fragment or pulverize. The tbb from juubi did not vaporize when it was caged in. Same with Juubito and when full kurama tbb didn't vaporized the things in the area.