• 127 results
Avatar image for deactivated-62456d8e79a71
deactivated-62456d8e79a71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Guess I'll be the first one to make this.

Daemon:

No Caption Provided

VS

Kenpachi:

No Caption Provided

Neutral conditions.

Kenpachi starts in Shikai without his eyepatch, can go Bankai at any time.

Who wins?

Jieldre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Smh. So it has started........

Avatar image for deactivated-61919ebe21493
deactivated-61919ebe21493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh fuck...this will not end well.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Wanderez

This is attack reflection. Not some kind of reality warping or causality reversal. Kenpachi shouldn't be too bothered by his own attacks. His Bankai is a perfect example what happens when his power exceeds his durability. Otherwise he should be a-okay.

Kenpachi cleavage in action is what happens here. Too bad he's just a little kid, this is straight up child abuse.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d86c5d99ce6
deactivated-60d86c5d99ce6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jieldre said:

Smh. So it has started........

Raiden-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenpachi: I will let you have the first hit - leaves himself open for attack-

well this got awkward :P

Avatar image for deactivated-6488abe71c145
deactivated-6488abe71c145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenpachii cleaves himself in half lmao

And already there's misconceptions of Daemon's ability lol

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: its not really attack reflection, he's bringing the opponents intent to kill him into reality and turning it back on them.

The one guy didn't even draw his sword but was still decapitated.

All kenny has to do is think about killing daemon and he'll turn that thought back on him as reality.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Wanderez

@manimalman:

Yeah, something like that. The way I view it is he kinda passively reads one's mind/intentions and reflects on them whatever they want to do to Daemon. But it is still attack reflection until further notice, it's just mixed with mind reading, he just reflects it before it even happens, because it takes less time for him to register the intentions of someone than for them to do what they intend to do.

MacyBaljure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenpachi can tank his own attacks.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ManimalMan

@wanderez: he's bot actually reflecting the attack though, just the outcome. If the intennt is splitting daemon in 2 then that's what outcome kenpachi experiences.

Its not about tanking or durability.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao Daemon solos bleach

Avatar image for deactivated-63a9b6c4ccaff
deactivated-63a9b6c4ccaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord help us, another Eida

OT: Stalemate

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firefly894: lol we got confirmation now that eida isn't strong at all. It's her hax that is dangerous.

One_of_Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@del_torro said:

Lmao Daemon solos bleach

Aren't there a few characters with good regeneration? The likes of Aizen should be able to easily survive his ability.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh no. I can already smell the NLF arguments Naruto fans are going to be throwing around.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Saxz

Daemon wins for now,, I like that Boruto is stepping up their hax game and this seems to be another passive skill.

Daemon's attack is closer to causality manipulation than attack reflection, By hype Kenpachi Loses there's simply nothing he can do.

Then again we shouldn't Just blindly ride the hype train, his ability may have limits and may not even be passive Like Eida which would leave him liable for a Blitz. I think we've learnt to not trust hype entirely as Eida (supposedly greater than Jigen) is just Kawaki level combat Wise.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz: we don't know how strong or fast eida is, just that she's not skilled and doesn't have any flashy ninjutsu to fall back on.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manimalman:

We Know Kawaki is a threat to her because her abilities won't work on him, that's why she needs Code or Daemon as her Knights cuz their abilities are more geared towards combat. She straight up admitted inferiority to Code so She's not even at weakened Code level combat Wise much less Jigen, which pretty much confirmed the ongoing suspicions that the "power" surpassing Jigen refers to their special abilities.

She doesn't have any flashy ninjutsu and by her own admission her Taijutsu is basic , i think it's pretty much implied She's not relevantly strong fast or skilled else Kawaki wouldn't remotely be a threat to her.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:

Oh no. I can already smell the NLF arguments Naruto fans are going to be throwing around.

Avatar image for deactivated-6488abe71c145
deactivated-6488abe71c145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz said:

@manimalman:

We Know Kawaki is a threat to her because her abilities won't work on him, that's why she needs Code or Daemon as her Knights cuz their abilities are more geared towards combat. She straight up admitted inferiority to Code so She's not even at weakened Code level combat Wise much less Jigen, which pretty much confirmed the ongoing suspicions that the "power" surpassing Jigen refers to their special abilities.

She doesn't have any flashy ninjutsu and by her own admission her Taijutsu is basic , i think it's pretty much implied She's not relevantly strong fast or skilled else Kawaki wouldn't remotely be a threat to her.

That part doesn't make sense tho when we factor in her abilities not being able to effect Jigen in the first place.

But yeah, she's a let down.....and doesn't like pain:/

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

Mismatch. Kenpachi gets cleaved in half.

And I was waiting for this matchup ever since the leaks lol.

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 the_wspanialy  Online

It’s a sad day to be a Bleach wanker.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage:

Surpassing Jigen may not necessarily mean being physically able to smash him.

With her ability She could turn all of Kara against him and Daemon's the same I don't see him physically beating Jigen either, he would Just lol nope his attacks and make Jigen kill himself.

If she's anywhere near Jigen level Kawaki shouldn't be able to inflict pain.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz: she definitely has bigger ambitions since kawaki turning on her was just an after thought. I agree with her being a worse combatant but even with his limiter he's still right up there with naruto and sasuke. You can have better stats than someone and still be a worse fighter.

Kawaki has all the same potential as code and can still be a threat regardless of stats. Take the isshiki fight for example, kawaki, boruto and naruto are all much weaker than isshiki in terms of stats but were able to kill him.

Even if she outstats him, he can still be a threat under the right circumstances.

We just have to wait for one of these cyborgs to get in a real fight to saw anything definitive about their stats in relation to jigen.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz: she definitely has bigger ambitions since kawaki turning on her was just an after thought. I agree with her being a worse combatant but even with his limiter he's still right up there with naruto and sasuke. You can have better stats than someone and still be a worse fighter.

Right up there with a weakened Naruto and Sasuke. And we are yet to confirm if Eida indeed has better stats by her own admission it seems very unlikely

Kawaki has all the same potential as code and can still be a threat regardless of stats. Take the isshiki fight for example, kawaki, boruto and naruto are all much weaker than isshiki in terms of stats but were able to kill him.

Baryon Naruto Yes, but the others were barely an inconvenience.

Even if she outstats him, he can still be a threat under the right circumstances.

well those circumstances don't involve her being Jigen level.

We just have to wait for one of these cyborgs to get in a real fight to saw anything definitive about their stats in relation to jigen.

True.

Avatar image for daemoncodekillr
daemoncodekillR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daemon solos the HST

aggrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein said:
@gaoron said:

daemoncodekillR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aggrape said:
@delein said:
@gaoron said:

Kenpachi cuts himself in half just thinking about hurting Daemon.

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This one should go to the kid honestly but I'll wait for future to know better how his abilities work and if those affects them who just throw around attacks

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What if kenpachi has no intent to kill him, just goes "out of my way" and swings? Or he just wants a fight, whoever dies is just a side effect

Avatar image for powerfulavenger
powerfulavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenpachi

Shirosenya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daemon

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hayabusa77: if kenny isn't trying to kill him he should be fine.

But kenny's pretty kill happy so that shouldn't be an issue.

gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Kenny.

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manimalman: he is fight happy, not kill happy. There is a difference.

He wants a full all out fight with no holding back. If someone dies that is just the results. He does not want to die so will get more serious on killing someone if needed (kendo strike) but only if pushed there. It is just a fight to him with high stakes and no restraint

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most of the times Kenpachi fights he doesn't go for the kill, especially if he thinks the opponent is strong, as he wants to just have a good fight and maybe a rematch later. I'm trying to think about it, but I don't think he actually killed any relevant character bar Unohana (who he actually didn't even intent to kill, that being just a result of their fight), and Nnoitra (who IIRC survived his Kendo strike but then attack Kenpachi again after the fight was over).

This kids' hax seems to work based on killing intent, you picturing how to kill the kid, which Kenpachi likely won't do.

Avatar image for deactivated-61380ee6a7097
deactivated-61380ee6a7097

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hayabusa77 said:

What if kenpachi has no intent to kill him, just goes "out of my way" and swings? Or he just wants a fight, whoever dies is just a side effect

The effect that he thinks will get reflected on to him.

like if he thinks he will injure Daemon he will get injured in return.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BasaraYuuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By BasaraYuuto

Daemon FTW.

Kenpachi thinks to open Daemon's head in half and Kenny's head gets insta-splitted in two.

Can Kenny survive getting sliced in half, into pieces, beheaded etc.?

Also Daemon's hax gets stronger if the killing intent is higher. So if Kenny goes Bankai he gets insta-busted.

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

daemon no diffs

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manimalman: he is fight happy, not kill happy. There is a difference.

He wants a full all out fight with no holding back. If someone dies that is just the results. He does not want to die so will get more serious on killing someone if needed (kendo strike) but only if pushed there. It is just a fight to him with high stakes and no restraint

He's very much into both fighting and killing.

No Caption Provided

He was trying to kill nnoitora for the whole fight, he just resorted to kendo once he was in danger.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He's pretty much always swinging to kill and if his opponent blocks,dodges or survives somehow then he's impressed. Just because he isnt going all out doesn't mean he's not going for the kill. Anyway he thinks might be weak he just oneshots and moves on, he only tries to savor the fight the opponent seems strong interesting.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

SCP-939

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If your intent is to harm Daemon, the attack happens to you instantly

Somebody was about to reach for their sword and their head came clean off right then

Doesn’t matter the context, if you’re about to attack him you get hit with your own attack, no matter how powerful the attack

So unless Kenpachi can tank or survive anything he can’t even make a move on him

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daemon.

jwillis12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am not too familiar with Daemon, are there any other panels regarding this ability? Based on the OP’s panel, it seems there has to be an intent to kill, involving a mental image/picturing Daemon’s death. If Daemon gets in a good attack and Kenpachi (being his normal self, standing there bored, doubting the kid’s power) reacts on instinct/years of training and strikes back before formulating an actual intent to kill, wouldn’t Daemon’s skill be useless?

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Wanderez

So, after re-reading the chapter a few things have become more clear.

First, this is not causality manipulation since there is no cause or effect in the first place. It is not attack reflection either tbh, I'd rather argue it's limited matter manipulation.

The effects either aren't passive or take time to activate. Code was ready to attack Daemon for two panels straight and nothing happened to him. The poor dude who got beheaded managed to unsheathe half of his sword before he got killed.

We still need more of this ability to determine what it is exactly, but as of now my stance is still the same - this is child abuse.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By uchihaghost

Based on how his ability works, i don't see any reason why it wont work on kenny, we'll just have to wait and see the limitations.

daemoncodekillR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenny cuts himself in half