Cyttorak vs World War Hulk

• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CapitolPunishment

While Doctor Strange and Nova are trapped inside the crimson cosmos Doctor Strange attempts to teleport Juggernaut to aid him against Cyttorak. At this time Juggernaut is engaging WWH in a fierce battle on Earth, the good doctor instead teleports WWH to the Crimson Cosmos where he must face off with the big Asian guy with the funny hat.

Can WWH beat Cyttorak into a coma in a sinilar fashion the way Juggernaut laid him out and get them all to safety? Or will he get defeated at the hands of this, Magical Abstract, God-like Extra dimensional deity who uses his “creation aspect” to make little elf men to worship him, minor organized crime boss that has his mighty avatar steel jewelry to spread his “Destructive aspect” .

Battle takes place in the crimson cosmos, fight to the death or comatose.

VS 

Who wins and why?
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Boobster
@CapitolPunishment: Man, you're insane, I don't like Cyttorak and all but Juggernaut beating has nothing to do with beating, he just depowered himself and gem returned back to Cy's head.
As for the battle, Hulk broke Crimson Bands on 2 occasions, both were casted by Doctor Strange on him. 
But, for some reason, I just can't say that Hulk wins. Well, I can, but something says me it is wrong.
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CapitolPunishment
@Boobster said:
@CapitolPunishment: Man, you're insane, I don't like Cyttorak and all but Juggernaut beating has nothing to do with beating, he just depowered himself and gem returned back to Cy's head. As for the battle, Hulk broke Crimson Bands on 2 occasions, both were casted by Doctor Strange on him.  But, for some reason, I just can't say that Hulk wins. Well, I can, but something says me it is wrong.

Well it can also be said that Cyttorak was in control of that whole battle for the one reason that he knew that the Juggernauts greed would force him to return the gem to his forhead once he was depowered so he took the battle lightly. would the Hulk even care given that his power comes from a different Extra dimensinal source?
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Boobster
@CapitolPunishment: I don't know, Hulk's strength is incredible, not even Cyttorak's "unbreakable" bands could contain him.
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By tron_bonne

ROFL 

jaywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jaywray

This is.... this is just to much spite, seriously.

Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Boobster

Laugh as much as you want, but Hulk smashes PUNY BANDS !

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#8  Edited By AssertingValor

Cyttorak............
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By tron_bonne
@Boobster said:

@CapitolPunishment: Man, you're insane, I don't like Cyttorak 

That's why all you opinions about him are spiteful. 

@Boobster said:

@CapitolPunishment: I don't know, Hulk's strength is incredible, not even Cyttorak's "unbreakable" bands could contain him.

The band are only as powerful as the will of who summoned it. The focusing effort of the one whom summoned it. Hulk broke out of Dr. Strange's bands because he distracted him. 

@CapitolPunishment
Cyttorak could will itself to be as weak as a crippled old man, or as powerful as TOAA inside his parallel universe (or as powerful as the Beyonder outside of his parallel universe)
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Boobster
@tron_bonne said:
@Boobster said:

@Boobster said:

The band are only as powerful as the will of who summoned it. The the focusing effort of the one whom summoned it. Hulk broke out of Dr. Strange's bands because he distracted him. 

@CapitolPunishment: Cyttorak could will itself to be as weak as a crippled old man, or as powerful as TOAA inside his parallel universe (or as powerful as the Beyonder outside of his parallel universe)
Yeah, I just defended Cyttorak from the "being beaten by own avatar" arguement. Truly, I'm a spiteful one.
Look at the scans. First and second. Where the hell Hulk distracts Strange there ?
jaywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jaywray
@Boobster:  
The hulk comics are the #1 comics on the planet for PIS+CIS+ .... S. 
The bands are only as powerful as the wielder and the minute amount of power the avatar decides to give during that spell. You think Cryttorak gives a damn when strange is in danger to come down himself and restrain Hulk?  
lol..... 
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Boobster
@jaywray said:
@Boobster:  The hulk comics are the #1 comics on the planet for PIS+CIS+ .... S. The bands are only as powerful as the wielder and the minute amount of power the avatar decides to give during that spell. You think Cryttorak gives a damn when strange is in danger to come down himself and restrain Hulk?  lol..... 
Simple, Hulk smashed them more than once. You can call that PIS, but it's happened. I see no PIS there, for the Hulk's might is truly incredible.
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tron_bonne said:
@Boobster said:

@Boobster said:

The band are only as powerful as the will of who summoned it. The focusing effort of the one whom summoned it. Hulk broke out of Dr. Strange's bands because he distracted him. 

@CapitolPunishment: Cyttorak could will itself to be as weak as a crippled old man, or as powerful as TOAA inside his parallel universe (or as powerful as the Beyonder outside of his parallel universe)

Yes, it may be possible could be TOAA in his crimson cosmos but only to what he creates or empowers within the Crimson cosmos. If someone/something entered the Crimson cosmos that has a self sustained power, drew power from else ware or could absorb Cyttorak’s energy it would be a contest of who has more power at their disposal. It was never stated how much energy Cyttorak was in command of, how big the crimson cosmos was or how much magical energy it contained. Let’s not forget that he was BANISHED to the crimson cosmos, he did not create it and that he cannot leave if he wanted to do so. That is why he created an avatar.  

To say he has the Beyonder’s power outside the Crimson Cosmos is just a Lie, I do not wish to call you a liar so I’ll just say it’s pure speculation at the very best. If you can provide proof that he has Beyonder level power outside the CC I will retract what I just said.

jaywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jaywray
@Boobster: Breaking something that is meant to be "unbreakable" by all normal standards. Then having anyone other than beings of supreme power (ie : living tribunal, and other cosmic/supreme beings) 
Is PIS to give hulk a feat. 
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By the darknessss
@Boobster said:

@jaywray said:

@Boobster:  The hulk comics are the #1 comics on the planet for PIS+CIS+ .... S. The bands are only as powerful as the wielder and the minute amount of power the avatar decides to give during that spell. You think Cryttorak gives a damn when strange is in danger to come down himself and restrain Hulk?  lol..... 

Simple, Hulk smashed them more than once. You can call that PIS, but it's happened. I see no PIS there, for the Hulk's might is truly incredible.

i agree,weather we as readers like it or not in happened in the marvel universe,so on those grounds alone this match up carries a good debate and we should respect the history of an event P.I.S or not.
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the darknessss said:
@Boobster said:

@jaywray said:

i agree,weather we as readers like it or not in happened in the marvel universe,so on those grounds alone this match up carries a good debate and we should respect the history of an event P.I.S or not.

I agree as well. To many people say Hulk's feats are PIS/WIS/CIS but thay happen over and over again so we can't simply dismiss them as such. It was also shown somewhat recently that the Hulk gets his power from another dimension power source that has yet to be revealed. 

Avatar image for prince_cortsether
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gods are only all powerful within their own realm until another omnipotent comes in there and starts tearing **** up. If the invader happens to be of a higher tier, well the omnipotent is no longer omnipotent. Case in point - what Galactus did to Mephisto's realm.

CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Prince CortSether said:
Gods are only all powerful within their own realm until another omnipotent comes in there and starts tearing **** up. If the invader happens to be of a higher tier, well the omnipotent is no longer omnipotent. Case in point - what Galactus did to Mephisto's realm.

Like a teenage being Omnipotent in his room until his father kicks in his door and hands him an a$$ wooppin.
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CapitolPunishment said:
@Prince CortSether said:
Like a teenage being Omnipotent in his room until his father kicks in his door and hands him an a$$ wooppin.
lol exactly.
jaywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jaywray
@the darknessss: No where did I say it didn't happen, just stating that while, it happened, it doesn't make it any less stupid.
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By the darknessss
@jaywray
its you said hulk is full of P.I.S,maybe/maybe not,but if marvel write in a story unbreakable and someone/thing can break it then thats what happen,like hulk doing or not it matters not,otherwise we might as well just take the bits of stories we like and dismiss the rest because we dont like it.
jaywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jaywray
@the darknessss: It is full of P.I.S, lets say for 50 comics hulk shows a certain amount of feats, then in these 2/3 comics all of a sudden he is able to do so more... Much more, but after those he goes back to the 50 comic feats as usual.  
the 2/3 comics, are P.I.S. this is the hulk series in a nut shell.
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By tron_bonne
@Boobster: That whole setting was a trail. And the point was anyone who can out will Dr. Strange or distract him from his spell can break out of the Bands however, no one can break out of the bands if Cyttorak binds them. 

@jaywray: If Dormammu, Doom, cast Bands on Hulk he can still get out of it by chance,but if the source binds him, he would have no chance,
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#24  Edited By joshmightbe

Ok just so I'm not accused of being a hater I want it clear that I am a hulk fan I have been for 25 years that being said I feel I can say with all due respect that Cyttorak would beyond any shadow of a doubt obliterate any version of the hulk ever, Cyttorak would be a fair fight for Galactus. Hulk has no place fighting this guy in any sane world 

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By tron_bonne
@Prince CortSether@CapitolPunishment: The comedy is killing me.
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By tron_bonne

Hulk could punch out Galactus with his PIS powers.

Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tron_bonne said:
Rulk with Loeb force could do it. 
jaywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jaywray
@tron_bonne: Im way on your side here :p 
look at my earlier post I said its a minute proportion of the avatars actual power, and Cyttorak couldn't care less about Stranges or really... anyone else's little troubles to come down and do it himself.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#29  Edited By nefarious

Major Spite.

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By tron_bonne
@jaywray: I see, but There is no PIS that could beat Cyttorak because the writers story would have to pass through the Editor in Chief 1st and the Editor in Chief HAS TO FOLLOW THE GOLDEN RULE that "Cyttorak is the Ultimate source of Unlimited Power". If the Editor in Chief wants to keep his job that is.
Avatar image for deactived-3246821
deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Prince CortSether said:
@tron_bonne said:

Rulk with Loeb Force tried... it didn't work.
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dormammu said:
@Prince CortSether said:
@tron_bonne said:
When?
jaywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By jaywray
@tron_bonne: givin some of the stuff thats gotten through in the past... I dread the day. 
Avatar image for deactived-3246821
deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Prince CortSether said:
@Dormammu said:
@Prince CortSether said:
@tron_bonne said:
When?

Hulk #11 or 12 right after killed Terrax, Silver Surfer, Dr. Strange, Baron Mordo, and the Grandmaster.
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By tron_bonne

Loebforce RULK was having some problems with MODOK

CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm, so who's winning?
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@jaywray said:
This is.... this is just to much spite, seriously.

This >_________________<
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Boobster
@tron_bonne said:

@Boobster: That whole setting was a trail. And the point was anyone who can out will Dr. Strange or distract him from his spell can break out of the Bands however, no one can break out of the bands if Cyttorak binds them. 

@jaywray: If Dormammu, Doom, cast Bands on Hulk he can still get out of it by chance,but if the source binds him, he would have no chance,

So how the hell Juggernaut wasn't affected by Cyttorak's bands ?
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Boobster said:
@tron_bonne said:

From what was shown the crimson bands work like a GL ring, will power, correct? If so what level of will power would Cyttorak have while being pounded upon?
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Boobster
@CapitolPunishment said:
@Boobster said:
@tron_bonne said:

From what was shown the crimson bands work like a GL ring, will power, correct? If so what level of will power would Cyttorak have while being pounded upon?
I think it's more about concentration than willpower.
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boobster:   Ahh, yes that is correct. But again Cyttorak has not been shown to have  infallible concentration.
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Boobster
@CapitolPunishment said:
@boobster:   Ahh, yes that is correct. But again Cyttorak has not been shown to have  infallible concentration.
Hulk will taunt Cyttorak by showing his muscles :D
Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CapitolPunishment said:

While Doctor Strange and Nova are trapped inside the crimson cosmos Doctor Strange attempts to teleport Juggernaut to aid him against Cyttorak. At this time Juggernaut is engaging WWH in a fierce battle on Earth, the good doctor instead teleports WWH to the Crimson Cosmos where he must face off with the big Asian guy with the funny hat.

Can WWH beat Cyttorak into a coma in a sinilar fashion the way Juggernaut laid him out and get them all to safety? Or will he get defeated at the hands of this, Magical Abstract, God-like Extra dimensional deity who uses his “creation aspect” to make little elf men to worship him, minor organized crime boss that has his mighty avatar steel jewelry to spread his “Destructive aspect” .

Battle takes place in the crimson cosmos, fight to the death or comatose.

No Caption Provided

VS 

No Caption Provided
  Who wins and why?
i am assuming you made this battle to make 
lance/kenisheroo tick ?
Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Boobster said:
@CapitolPunishment said:
Hulk will taunt Cyttorak by showing his muscles :D
lol best comment ever
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Boobster:  Possibly, I do not think Cyttorak's concentration is all that great anyhow.  Do you remember when he tried to mind-rape Cain and in turn Cain ended up mind-raping Cyttorak?  Epic concentration for someone that is supposed to be above Galactus right there.
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higher_evolutionary
Na, sometimes I just like to throw rocks at glass houses.
monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By monarch2016
@Boobster said:
hulk is not that great,he is barely on planetery level on physical strength
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

thepiddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By thepiddler

Can't see any way in which hulk would come out of this encounter victorious. Cyttorak is an entity that is able to at the very least power trion juggernaut, a being that was able to punch through dimensions, time and space. Not only this but trion juggernaut was also increasing in power with every punch, power that was being drawn upon from the entity described by marvel as having 'limitless' power on more than one occasion cyttorak.

Cyttorak wins this everytime.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By jeanroygrant

@tron_bonne said:

ROFL