• 68 results
#1 Posted by mr-luxcipher (7593 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by TifaLockhart (20993 posts) - - Show Bio

Nekron because he amped Krona, and Cyttorak is a chump. Yeah I said it.

#3 Posted by Thoromdil (1755 posts) - - Show Bio

Nekron and it's not even close. He was confirmed by writers to be probably THE MOST powerful DC villain. That's one hell of a claim but feats back it up. He made both Spectre and Sinestro buffed with life entity (universal) look fodder next to him. He also tanked hits from bloodlusted anti-monitor like he was nothing and then one-shot him. Show me that level of feats from Cyttorak who mostly jobbs

#4 Posted by BruceRogers (16940 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectre only failed to kill Nekron due to him lacking a soul, not because he was too powerful to be killed. And not all versions of anti monitors are as powerful as the one from COIE.

That said, Cyttorak kind of lacks feats so Nekron could win based on that.

#5 Posted by Motifian (1382 posts) - - Show Bio

@brucerogers: Cyttorak was beaten inside his own realm by Juggernaut and Dr Strange.

#6 Posted by Pipxeroth (8977 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by TheDeathstroke (2925 posts) - - Show Bio

Nekron

#8 Posted by Thoromdil (1755 posts) - - Show Bio

@brucerogers: I never said he was powerful because Spectre couldn't defeat him. Obviously you are right, Spectre just lacks tools for the job, he judges souls after all. The real feat here is how Nekron was able to defeat the Spectre. Being immune to someones power is one thing, but defeating them is something completely different. Nekron ERASED Spectre from his sight with a WORD. Damn. That's power if I ever saw any. Even when Spectre fough Michael he wasn't as easily defeated. Nekron is scary powerful.

#9 Posted by Slater8486 (460 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is he holding the star ship enterprise in his hand?

#10 Posted by BruceRogers (16940 posts) - - Show Bio

@thoromdil: He just BFRed Spectre and worth noting that the host in question was Crispus Allen, who is easily one of the weakest hosts and nowhere near someone like Corrigan. And given how the hosts limit its potential for various reasons, it's no surprise that it held its own for a short while against Michael, when unbound. Not denying Nekron is powerful, but he definitely isn't on a level where he can make the Spectre look like fodder.

#11 Posted by mr-luxcipher (7593 posts) - - Show Bio

@slater8486: I think it had something to do with a Star Trek/Green Lantern cross-over.

#12 Posted by HellionVulcan (6877 posts) - - Show Bio

We've never seen Cyttorak at his most powerful just that he is above Galactus and skyfathers and can empower Juggernauts to be multi-universal destroyers.

#13 Posted by decaf_wizard (16641 posts) - - Show Bio

By feats, Nekron. By scaling, Cyttorak

Avatar image for larcadedragneel
#14 Posted by LarcadeDragneel (1355 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
#15 Posted by EmperorxHadesx420 (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

How the hell you pronounce Cyttorak name??!?Lol

#16 Posted by decaf_wizard (16641 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Sappat (268 posts) - - Show Bio

Nekron because he amped Krona, and Cyttorak is a chump. Yeah I said it.

#18 Posted by BabyDarkseid (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by XxdeathmakerxX (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

By feats Nekron by hype Cyttorak.

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
#20 Posted by EmperorxHadesx420 (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Motifian (1382 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by Pipxeroth (8977 posts) - - Show Bio

@motifian: No. I'm not entirely sure what issue you're even referring to, but given you said Dr. Strange and Juggernaut I'm assuming you're talking about Doctor Strange: Sorcerer Supreme #44, but again, they didn't even fight there so I don't know what you're talking about. Juggernaut jumped on Cyttorak's human form and ripped the Ruby out of his head, but Cyttorak didn't even care and very casually BFRd them out of the Crimson Cosmos.

#23 Posted by Nima_ (2104 posts) - - Show Bio

Nekron

#24 Posted by chiq (3714 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Edited by mr-luxcipher (7593 posts) - - Show Bio

@pipxeroth said:

@motifian: No. I'm not entirely sure what issue you're even referring to, but given you said Dr. Strange and Juggernaut I'm assuming you're talking about Doctor Strange: Sorcerer Supreme #44, but again, they didn't even fight there so I don't know what you're talking about. Juggernaut jumped on Cyttorak's human form and ripped the Ruby out of his head, but Cyttorak didn't even care and very casually BFRd them out of the Crimson Cosmos.

During Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme #44 - The Color Crimson?

If so; After Juggernaut snatched the ruby away, Cyttorak was down and out until Dr. Strange, and Frankie Raye saved him...

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

In fact, Cyttorak himself stated that Juggernaut ultimately screwed himself over by "defeating" him(as Cyttorak is the primary source of Juggernaut's power).

#26 Posted by Pipxeroth (8977 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr-luxcipher: Cyttorak literally says that all Juggernaut did was briefly take down his human form by taking out the gem and cut off Cain's supply to Cyttorak's energies. Cyttorak didn't care in the slightest. That's not "defeating Cyttorak in his realm".

#27 Edited by mr-luxcipher (7593 posts) - - Show Bio

@pipxeroth: Then why did Strange bother replacing the gem, at all?

Why did Juggernaut grow weaker(via the means apparently explained by Cyttorak: "What good to grasp the ruby--when he had damned up the fountain from which it flowed?") while Cyttorak was 'unconcious'?

And why didn't Cyttorak not just get up/join the fight at...literally any other time(than when the ruby hit his forehead)?

#28 Edited by Pipxeroth (8977 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr-luxcipher: Strange was only there in the first place because he wanted to speak to Cyttorak, of course he was going to replace the gem. According to Cyttorak, Juggernaut grew weaker because he pulled the gem from the human form that Cyttorak appeared as in that moment. Cyttorak even explains that he's not that human form that appears as. Seriously, Juggernaut had to get a massive amp just to defeat a single weakened aspect of Cyttorak inside of the gem. You really think he's capable of taking down actual Cyttorak in his realm? The same one that very casually overpowered 1/5th of the Pheonix force?

And why didn'tCyttorak not just get up/join the fight at...literally any other time(than when the ruby hit his forehead)?

Because his human form apparently can't function without the gem? I'm not arguing that

#29 Edited by mr-luxcipher (7593 posts) - - Show Bio

@pipxeroth: They were already speaking, as shown in the first scan.

If Cyttorak were otherwise unaffected, why didn't he just end the fight the same way he eventually did, 5 pages later(and resume the conversation)? What was the point of the conflict?

Lastly, to point out the obvious: Cyttorak didn't have that feat pertaining to 1/5th of the Phoenix-Force at the time.

#30 Posted by Pipxeroth (8977 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr-luxcipher:

They were already speaking, as shown in the first scan.

No Caption Provided

I can't tell if you're joking or...

Strange wanted Cyttorak to remove him from the Crimson Cosmos. Cyttorak's human form was incapacitated before that happened. Strange reattached the gem so they could leave.

If Cyttorak were otherwise unaffected, why didn't he just end the fight the same way he eventually did, 5 pages later(and resume the conversation)? What was the point?

What are you talking about? Cyttorak was in a human form at the time. The human form obviously needed the gem to function. Juggernaut removed the gem. That does not equate to defeating Cyttorak in his realm.

Lastly, to point out the obvious: Cyttorak didn't have that feat pertaining to 1/5th of the Phoenix-Force at the time.

..........and?

#31 Edited by mr-luxcipher (7593 posts) - - Show Bio

@pipxeroth: "What", what?

You're the one that brought up Strange being there "to talk".

They did. So...what about it?

Yeah...thus it seems Cyttorak's limited to the form he takes/had taken(at least for the sake of combat and/or interactive-functions). If not, why didn't he fulfill Strange's request 5 pages early, by conjuring a new body, doing it without a body, or a myriad of other means a nigh-omnipotent being'd have at their disposal?

And you're basically suggesting a character couldn't have lackluster showings, because their showings afterward are(more) impressive. Inconsistency is nothing new.

#32 Posted by Pipxeroth (8977 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr-luxcipher:

"What", what?

You're the one that brought up Strange being there "to talk".

They did. So...what about it?

Dude... I don't even know how to explain this to you. Strange went there to talk to Cyttorak. Their proceedings were interrupted by Juggernaut. Strange reattached the gem so they could finish what they were doing (which was Strange requesting Cyttorak to get them out of the Crimson Cosmos). Nobody can be so dense as to not understand that conversations take time.

Yeah...thus it seems Cyttorak's limited to the form he takes/had taken(at least for the sake of combat and/or interactive-functions). If not, why didn't he fulfill Strange's request 5 pages early, by conjuring a new body, doing it without a body, or a myriad of other means a nigh-omnipotent being'd have at their disposal?

Why do you expect him to? Obviously at that point in time Cyttorak was only interacting with Strange through his human form.

And you're basically suggesting a character couldn't have lackluster showings, because their showings afterward are(more) impressive. Inconsistency is nothing new.

??

This isn't whether or not it's a "bad showing", it's you not understanding the context behind it. Pulling a gem from the head of a particular human form that Cyttorak had at the time is not the same as "defeating Cyttorak in his realm". That's disingenuous and you know it.

#33 Posted by mr-luxcipher (7593 posts) - - Show Bio

@pipxeroth: It's obvious we don't view/interpret the instance similarly.

I'm fine with that.

I'll leave the scans the speak for themselves.

#34 Posted by Pipxeroth (8977 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr-luxcipher: You mean the scan where Cyttorak literally states that the human form he was in is not actually him, decides that he's bored with them, and removes them from the Crimson Cosmos with a wave of his hand? Oh wait it seems you conveniently forgot that one.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
#35 Posted by MarvelandDCfan24 (6781 posts) - - Show Bio

Nekron

Cyttorak is a dang jobber

#36 Edited by mr-luxcipher (7593 posts) - - Show Bio

@pipxeroth: You mean "In my scans exclusively exhibiting the entirety of the fight...I didn't post a scan from after it was over, that further reinforces a detail I never denied in the first place", and even MYSELF posted a scan of Cyttorak saying " I-- and the cosmos that is myself..."?

Gee, can't get anything over on you, inspector. You got me.

I never claimed Cyttorak didn't extend beyond that form. Just that he was defeated via it.

For about the half dozenth time now.

#37 Posted by HellionVulcan (6877 posts) - - Show Bio

Nekron

Cyttorak is a dang jobber

Who has Cyttorak jobbed against ?

#38 Posted by Pipxeroth (8977 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr-luxcipher: No, but you're trying to equate incapacitating the human form he was taking at the time to "defeating Cyttorak in his realm" which is completely disingenuous, given that he very clearly stated the human form was not him, and it wasn't even a contest of power, Cain simply ripped the gem from his head while he and Strange were talking.

#39 Edited by mr-luxcipher (7593 posts) - - Show Bio

@pipxeroth: Yes.

I basically interpret that as the entire point of the fight between Strange and Juggernaut, and how it was decided.

It's common knowledge that Cyttorak encompasses his realm. That's even said in the last scan I posted(for at least the second time, now).

But for determining the fight here, it seemed to constitute an incapacitation in pretty much the most literal sense. It didn't "kill" or "make him cease to exist", like for some weird reason you seem to think I'm saying. It just seemingly nullified him so far as being an active threat(which immediately stopped when remedied).

Again: You're free to interpret it otherwise. I'll just let the images show what happened.

#40 Posted by Pipxeroth (8977 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr-luxcipher: This isn't a matter of interpretation. That form that Cyttorak had was not Cyttorak. It has no bearing on any Cyttorak vs X fight. The Cyttorak we see in the Amazing X-Men is the actual one. Saying "Juggernaut beat Cyttorak" is intentionally ignoring the context and twisting what happened.

#41 Edited by mr-luxcipher (7593 posts) - - Show Bio

@pipxeroth: If you say so.

You're entitled to your interpretation of it's/their relevance.

#42 Edited by Motifian (1382 posts) - - Show Bio

@pipxeroth: I'm not sure why you think he wasn't defeated while unconscious.

Cyttorak has virtually no feats to even come near Nekron. Heck he was scared off Serpent in Fear Itself. He is all hype and no feats.

#43 Edited by Pipxeroth (8977 posts) - - Show Bio

@motifian: What do you mean? The scans have already been posted, he was in a human form that was incapacitated when the Ruby was removed from the head. And as Cyttorak himself stated, that form that he was in is not him, so it bears no relevance.

Heck he was scared off Serpent in Fear Itself. He is all hype and no feats.

Lol, Cyttorak wasn't afraid of the Serpent in the slightest. In fact it was stated that Cain could have easily overcome the Serpent's power if he wanted to, but he chose not to.

#44 Posted by Motifian (1382 posts) - - Show Bio

@pipxeroth:

@motifian: What do you mean? The scans have already been posted, he was in a human form that was incapacitated when the Ruby was removed from the head. And as Cyttorak himself stated, that form that he was in is not him, so it bears no relevance.

Heck he was scared off Serpent in Fear Itself. He is all hype and no feats.

Lol, Cyttorak wasn't afraid of the Serpent in the slightest. In fact it was stated that Cain could have easily overcome the Serpent's power if he wanted to, but he chose not to.

Him boasting how it wasn't him when we see him being incapacitated doesn't mean much. Its not even his worst showing. Two novice magicians bound him in the ruby and then use his own power to beat him.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

#45 Posted by Pipxeroth (8977 posts) - - Show Bio

@motifian:

Him boasting how it wasn't him when we see him being incapacitated doesn't mean much.

Him flat out confirming that a body that was incapacitated by simply pulling the ruby from his head isn't him doesn't mean anything? What are you on about?

Two novice magicians bound him in the ruby and then use his own power to beat him.

Lmao, Gomurr and his master were not novice magicians. Besides, it flat out states that they were extremely lucky to imprison him. And more importantly, that STILL wasn't Cyttorak lol. It was a single aspect of him that appeared on Earth. Again, when Gomurr and Tar infused Cain with the power they were using to bind the aspect of Cyttorak to the Gem and Cain destroys the aspect, it flat out states that it's a weakened version.

No Caption Provided

I don't think you've actually read any of the instances you're bringing up honestly.

#46 Edited by Motifian (1382 posts) - - Show Bio

@motifian:

Him boasting how it wasn't him when we see him being incapacitated doesn't mean much.

Him flat out confirming that a body that was incapacitated by simply pulling the ruby from his head isn't him doesn't mean anything? What are you on about?

That's very convenient for him but he was actually defeated and until the ruby was placed on him he couldn't do anything to Cain. If he was something else, he would've actually done what he did to Cain what he did later.

It comes off as boasting to save his face.

Two novice magicians bound him in the ruby and then use his own power to beat him.

Lmao, Gomurr and his master were not novice magicians. Besides, it flat out states that they were extremely lucky to imprison him. And more importantly, that STILL wasn't Cyttorak lol. It was a single aspect of him that appeared on Earth. Again, when Gomurr and Tar infused Cain with the power they were using to bind the aspect of Cyttorak to the Gem and Cain destroys the aspect, it flat out states that it's a weakened version.

No Caption Provided

I don't think you've actually read any of the instances you're bringing up honestly.

Huh? Cyttorak was weakened due to his power being channeled into Cain. It was also specified that this was full Cyttorak.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And yes, the magicians were novice. Its even stated in the scan.

No Caption Provided

#47 Edited by Pipxeroth (8977 posts) - - Show Bio

@motifian:

Huh? Cyttorak was weakened due to his power being channeled into Cain.

No... this is not stated anywhere. He was infused with the energy they were using to bind the aspect to the Ruby, they weren't 'draining' the aspect's power or anything like you're suggesting.

It was also specified that this was full Cyttorak.

Lol no it isn't. In case you somehow forgot, Cyttorak doesn't live inside his own Crimson Ruby, nor is he you know, dead. It was a single destructive aspect. It's literally stated in your own scans that you clearly haven't bothered reading -

No Caption Provided

And that's not even the only time it was mentioned in that issue -

No Caption Provided

I mean it doesn't take a genius to figure out that given the Crimson Ruby is just a tiny fraction of Cyttorak's power that he wouldn't be able to be imprisoned in it. Hell, it's confirmed again in Cyttorak's handbook entry that it's only a single aspect -

No Caption Provided

And yes, the magicians were novice. Its even stated in the scan.

That was Spite speaking, who was specifically trying to get Cain to leave Gomurr and go with her instead. In other words, she was shittalking. 'Novice' is even emphasised - she's just insulting Gomurr.

#48 Posted by olajoe1 (406 posts) - - Show Bio

NEKRON Stomps

#49 Posted by BabyDarkseid (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

nekron blinks

#50 Posted by Tedirey (2430 posts) - - Show Bio

Nekron stomps 1,000,000,000,000,000/.00000000000000000001