Cyttorak vs Anti Monitor vs Mandrakk

• 69 results
#1 Posted by WhiteLantern#1 (823 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyttorak and Anti Monitors realms (Universes Fuse like in MK vs DC) and They hold same amount of Power. Cyttorak (Own Realm) vs COIE Anti Monitor (in his anti matter universe power) vs Mandrakk (Infinite Crisis badass who It took the most powerful "good" superhero in the mostpower creation machine ever to defeat haha)  

Who wins and how? I think this fight may be somewhat even but I'm not sure. I don't think Galactus (even 616) could fight with these heavy weights... but if you think soo tell me who Wins? How? and in what order...?
#2 Posted by Lance Bastro (5167 posts) - - Show Bio
@WhiteLantern#1 said:
" Cyttorak and Anti Monitors realms (Universes Fuse like in MK vs DC) and They hold same amount of Power. Cyttorak (Own Realm) vs COIE Anti Monitor (in his anti matter universe power) vs Mandrakk (Infinite Crisis badass who It took the most powerful "good" superhero in the mostpower creation machine ever to defeat haha)   Who wins and how? I think this fight may be somewhat even but I'm not sure. I don't think Galactus (even 616) could fight with these heavy weights... but if you think soo tell me who Wins? How? and in what order...? "
anti matter vs magic.
basically you have 1+1=2 vs 1+1=3. with magic, cyttorak can simulate his own anti-matter but should he do this? cyttorak will pull off a 2+2=5 and win.
#3 Posted by -Unseen- (1128 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-Monitor>ManDrakk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cyttorak. 
Cyttorak can come back after becoming a multi-versal threat.

#4 Posted by MrDirector786 (44091 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-Monitor or Mandrakk will win. Cyttorak dies horribly.

#5 Posted by Neon_Nemesis (2140 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyttorak would die in the crossfire

#6 Posted by CortSether (1868 posts) - - Show Bio
@-Unseen- said:
" Anti-Monitor>ManDrakk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cyttorak. Cyttorak can come back after becoming a multi-versal threat. "
#7 Posted by Lance Bastro (5167 posts) - - Show Bio

"
Anti-Monitor>ManDrakk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cyttorak.
 "

anti matter universe/matter universe = universe converted to engery
magic matter>>> antimatter/matter
magic >>> physics

#8 Posted by Baldy (4960 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Bastro said:

" "
Anti-Monitor>ManDrakk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cyttorak.  "  anti matter universe/matter universe = universe converted to engery magic matter>>> antimatter/matter magic >>> physics "

Intelligent discussion >>>>> Making random assumptions
#9 Posted by Lance Bastro (5167 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baldy said:
" @Lance Bastro said:

" "
Anti-Monitor>ManDrakk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cyttorak.  "  anti matter universe/matter universe = universe converted to engery magic matter>>> antimatter/matter magic >>> physics "

Intelligent discussion >>>>> Making random assumptions "
comic = random imagination
#10 Posted by Baldy (4960 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Bastro said:
" @Baldy said:
" @Lance Bastro said:

" "

comic = random imagination "
Get out.
#11 Posted by Lance Bastro (5167 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baldy said:
" @Lance Bastro said:
" @Baldy said:
" @Lance Bastro said:

" "

Get out. "
thx
#12 Edited by Goenitz (2066 posts) - - Show Bio

What Cyttorak is doing here?
The others are a good match

#13 Posted by -Unseen- (1128 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lance Bastro said:

Where the heck are you getting this idea from? As a matter of fact I'm noticing this in a lot of debates "Comics are just Imagniation, yours is just a opinion" actually they're stories with established characters with eastablished feats. 
Cyttorak being Magic doesn't automatically give him the win, him being illogical doesn't give the power to phase either of these two or survive him and his dimension being handwaved out of existence by the other two.

#14 Posted by lagoon_boy (11337 posts) - - Show Bio
As powerful as Cyttorak maybe..,he can't hang with this match up that long.
#15 Posted by King Saturn (223204 posts) - - Show Bio
the Anti Monitor for the win... 
#16 Posted by Lance Bastro (5167 posts) - - Show Bio
@-Unseen- said:
"@Lance Bastro said:

Where the heck are you getting this idea from? As a matter of fact I'm noticing this in a lot of debates "Comics are just Imagniation, yours is just a opinion" actually they're stories with established characters with eastablished feats. 
Cyttorak being Magic doesn't automatically give him the win, him being illogical doesn't give the power to phase either of these two or survive him and his dimension being handwaved out of existence by the other two.

"

it's not bc of magic, but also the level of magic. cyttorak is above elder god and he is above most celestials. having superior magic then others cancels out the physical completely. cytorak is not even physical. it is abstract of the crimson cosmo universe. and the universe is not even physical itself. how can a physical being like anti-monitor and madrakk beat an abstract deity? especially if cyttorak brings them into the crimson cosmo, anti-monitor isn't going to destroy anything. both of them can escape from the crimson but that depends on the power of their will.
Avatar image for ___living_tribunal_22__
#17 Posted by ___Living_Tribunal_22__ (443 posts) - - Show Bio

Mandrakk>Antimonitor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cyttorak
#18 Posted by alcoholbob (1314 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice bump LT

#19 Posted by JediXMan (42910 posts) - - Show Bio
@___Living_Tribunal_22__ said:
This.
#20 Posted by capall2 (1454 posts) - - Show Bio

Mandrakk should win here...
Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
#21 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (10524 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
This.
I think you need to switch that. I'm positive that both you and I are ignoring the fact that Mandrakk is a lame character but if were talking about at their most powerful then Antimonitor all but destroyed Mandys daddy.. He's the second half of the Probe from the Primal Monitor or Overlord Monitor or whatever. And he pretty much defeated his only symmetrically equal half so Full Form Anti Monitor >>>>> Mandrak >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cyttorak yes? Unless I'm forgetting or missing something 
#22 Edited by AtheneOwnsYou (119 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyttorak is nothing compared to the AM and Mandrakk. In fact, Cyttorak is not that powerful at all, he is one of the most overrated characters on Comic Vine. 

Mandrakk would win after a good fight.

#23 Posted by kevdude (88 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd agree, Mandrakk takes it.
#24 Posted by JediXMan (42910 posts) - - Show Bio
@Supermanwithatan01 said:
@JediXMan said:
This.
I think you need to switch that. I'm positive that both you and I are ignoring the fact that Mandrakk is a lame character but if were talking about at their most powerful then Antimonitor all but destroyed Mandys daddy.. He's the second half of the Probe from the Primal Monitor or Overlord Monitor or whatever. And he pretty much defeated his only symmetrically equal half so Full Form Anti Monitor >>>>> Mandrak >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cyttorak yes? Unless I'm forgetting or missing something 
Possibly. Mandrakk's power is a bit vague. Either way, Cyttorak gets owned here by either of them.
#25 Posted by demifiend (3761 posts) - - Show Bio

mandrakk

Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
#26 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2127 posts) - - Show Bio
@-Unseen- said:
Anti-Monitor>ManDrakk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cyttorak. Cyttorak can come back after becoming a multi-versal threat.

actually antimoniter stoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomps although i hate him he nearly absorbed the infinite multiverse
and it took the destruction of an entire multivers just to defeat him
current antimoniter is a jobber superboy prime kicked his ass
and mister Cyttorak  is not that far behind he is a character that actually creates magic
#27 Posted by The Dude. (924 posts) - - Show Bio
Depends which AM at which point during COIE. If it's the one in the last few issues, who was fighting the amped Spetre, then it would go AM> the other two, irrespectively.
#28 Posted by CRAZYMADMAN90 (202 posts) - - Show Bio

Mandrakk

#29 Posted by HighAccuser (9696 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

Avatar image for wally_west-the_fastest_man_ali
#30 Posted by Wally_West-The_Fastest_Man_Alive (268 posts) - - Show Bio

Mandrakk

Avatar image for nightmarediablo712
#31 Posted by NightmareDiablo712 (256 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti monitor gets dropped by the power of a star. (in coie)

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/Cq2PTQEjyk-Bh7GkCQEEnPSG6EW-g2cDY8EOj_G2YYggM6eV3-ZsMuz5felAl7vh0Uh-ZnD2yObd=s1600

He later gets struck by negative woman

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/Ai3Fo2cUgWUwTEigzisInq5IGnCGCB2Wv1sc-ZWVXFBK2XG2aENywCD7wmwHT9o5UXx3fmW6FDKC=s1600

Mandrakk lost to green lanterns.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/6U6NouhpZJG_TQe0KreF3yThY74aMawCBBJQNrJOhW4ZaN8gswxoVRf13Rz-lQ-RamlYMZ0AhMXx=s0

Cyttorak solo's on an epic proportion.

#32 Posted by Yamiyodare (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Mandrakk > Anti-Monitor > Cyttorak

#34 Edited by Ouroborik (4260 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmarediablo712 said:

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/Cq2PTQEjyk-Bh7GkCQEEnPSG6EW-g2cDY8EOj_G2YYggM6eV3-ZsMuz5felAl7vh0Uh-ZnD2yObd=s1600

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/Ai3Fo2cUgWUwTEigzisInq5IGnCGCB2Wv1sc-ZWVXFBK2XG2aENywCD7wmwHT9o5UXx3fmW6FDKC=s1600

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/6U6NouhpZJG_TQe0KreF3yThY74aMawCBBJQNrJOhW4ZaN8gswxoVRf13Rz-lQ-RamlYMZ0AhMXx=s0

The Mandrakk that lost to Green Lanterns was Rox Ogama, not Dax Novu, and he was defenseless. I agree on your statements about the Anti-Monitor though.

Mandrakk stomps both AM and Cyttorak epically. He was the greatest threat to the DC Multiverse to ever exist before Rebirth started doing retcons.

#35 Edited by MichaelJulius (1630 posts) - - Show Bio

He also destroyed The Spectre and the Radiant on the literal previous page of that issue in the link that nightmare provided, an act done without any of his powers. T'was done while possessing his brother's body while not even inside of the multiverse at all. He was joysticking him all the way from the Over Monitor. He didn't need to actually be there to defeat the top alphas in DC.

@ouroborik said:

The Mandrakk that lost to Green Lanterns was Rox Ogama, not Nix Wotan, and he was defenseless. I agree on your statements about the Anti-Monitor though.

Mandrakk stomps both AM and Cyttorak epically. He was the greatest threat to the DC Multiverse to ever exist before Rebirth started doing retcons.

#36 Posted by wwe234 (63 posts) - - Show Bio

Mandrakk

#37 Edited by Ouroborik (4260 posts) - - Show Bio

@michaeljulius said:

He also destroyed The Spectre and the Radiant on the literal previous page of that issue in the link that nightmare provided, an act done without any of his powers. T'was done while possessing his brother's body while not even inside of the fiction of DC comics at all. He was joysticking him all the way from the Over Monitor. He didn't need to actually be there to defeat the top alphas in DC.

@ouroborik said:

The Mandrakk that lost to Green Lanterns was Rox Ogama, not Nix Wotan, and he was defenseless. I agree on your statements about the Anti-Monitor though.

In which issue did that happen? The link that user provided is for an edited scan of Final Crisis #7 (doesn't match the version I have). And I don't remember the Spectre and Radiant appearing in that issue.

#39 Edited by MichaelJulius (1630 posts) - - Show Bio

@ouroborik: I'm not sure what you mean. Both of those events appear in FC Issue 7 and they are just 4 pages or so apart. I was being facecious about 1 page. Its like 3 pages.

Mandrakk appears before Superman and the Radiant and Spectre are below him dead on the floor.

The next page is about the Miracle machine and then splits to Hal and the GL core battling tentacle ships, then splits back to Superman and Mandrakk talking

The next page is a big shot of Shazam leading Supermen of the Multiverse and Nix snapping himself into the area

On that page, GL Core is fighting Mandrakk with the stake. Its 3-4 pages away.

And Nightmare, that isn't actually Mandrakk. It is Rox. We don't need to debate this, because there isn't a debate. It just isn't Mandrakk and that is a fact.

#40 Edited by NightmareDiablo712 (256 posts) - - Show Bio

@ouroborik: The radiant was actually faithless iirc like was the spectre ( ) and it was an body below compatibility of corrigan or hal spectre.

Next, mandrakk is a corrupted essence, who never infected nix uotan. Nix has no notable feats here, beside destroying the realm (realm was already dying and getting infected , it wasn't a thing that needed effort to do

This is the previous page

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/gBotBEYN0IZM_iq6mURzC9m5XBwaQE3E8-adivB4FL1mq0WTL0cCI4FeSez9zwHw_O1T6BrV3LX_=s0

Where's it mentioned of the brother

Because if rox didn't even need to be there, your reasoning is that, he still existed in the monitor realm and wasn't killed after the lanterns(fiction) spiked him?

Idk if you know this, but the top alphas actually defeated him,

#42 Posted by Ouroborik (4260 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmarediablo712: I think you meant to respond to @michaeljulius, not me, but I'll answer some stuff anyway.

@ouroborik: The radiant was actually faithless like was the spectre and it was an body below compatibility of corrigan or hal spectre.

Next, mandrakk is a corrupted essence, who never infected nix uotan. Nix has no notable feats here, beside destroying the realm (realm was already dying and getting infected , it wasn't a thing that needed effort to do

When I said "Nix Wotan" I actually meant "Dax Novu". That's totally my bad, sorry.

This is the previous page

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/gBotBEYN0IZM_iq6mURzC9m5XBwaQE3E8-adivB4FL1mq0WTL0cCI4FeSez9zwHw_O1T6BrV3LX_=s0

Can you please tell me where you got those scans from? They don't match my edition of Final Crisis.

Where's it mentioned of the brother

Because if rox didn't even need to be there, your reasoning is that, he still existed in the monitor realm and wasn't killed after the lanterns(fiction) spiked him?

Idk if you know this, but the top alphas actually defeated him,

The being who defeated the real Mandrakk (Dax Novu) was Cosmic Armor Superman, who would stomp Cyttorak and the Anti-Monitor.

#43 Edited by NightmareDiablo712 (256 posts) - - Show Bio

@michaeljulius: I never said, it was mandrakk in the scan you are talking about and I posted the scan for rox mandrakk getting impaled after he got infected.

He got kicked out sure, never my point to begin with.

I was asking you what you tried today, because you never did a good job with your comment.

Next your comment says he destroyed heaven. Show scans beside the one you posted because your post mentioned nothing you said in your comment beside rox getting kicked of nil which I never implied for mandrakk, first of all.

The essence of mandrakk was drunk by rox (stated himself ) before the scan in your post.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/oHhkONx9sdlNXsA12xgvqIID5z4pVpeVlziN2yXHVgZ8H3QkivpC01QPcYh-Y4eQoHer8HGtBuY=s0

Which would actually make it mandrakk who took control of rox and later ultra man.

Still waiting for the scan where he destroyed heaven which won't matter anyway, since I already shown the angels coming and overcoming mandrakk with the gls.

Love it how, you tried to misquote and false claim stuff from my comment while not getting it right yourself.

I deleted the comment because, I didn't tag

#44 Posted by NightmareDiablo712 (256 posts) - - Show Bio

@ouroborik: those were from final crisis. Which edition are you talking about?

#45 Edited by MichaelJulius (1630 posts) - - Show Bio

He is imparting pure evil into Ultraman. He didn't drink anything. He is using a clear metaphor there as he burns energy into Ultramans face to turn him evil and you are saying he is drinking from a cup or something? Does anyone see a cup there, or a vile, or anything at all?

Also here, the very weak Spectre you are saying Rox fought, well, actually, he was being made to undo all of Creation and remake it in Darkseids image. Not at all weak. Cain stabbed him with the Spear of Destiny and controlled him to make all this start to happen. This is from Final Crisis Revealations Issue 4. "The Weak Crispus Allen" argument is a meme. Here is the debunk. Just read FC Revealations. Simple as that. He was capable of undoing and remaking Creation. And furthermore, the "Crispus Allen was weakened" argument is a total fallacy. Nowhere in Revealations did it even remotely say that. Nowhere did it even remotely say The Radiant had no faith. In fact, she did nothing but have the utmost faith in God until the very end. And if you want a debunk thread, I will happily make one for you and tag you in it and post every single scan of Radiant saying have faith in God from Revealations. There are A LOT of them.

No Caption Provided

Crispus finally coming into his full power, realizing what he can do, he puts Creation back and fights Cain.

No Caption Provided

FC Revealations Ends with Crispus at full power alongside the Radiant. This happens. IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THESE EVENTS, Darkseid gets blown away and Rox Ogama appears before Superman with a deceased Spectre and Radiant.

No Caption Provided

As for attacking heaven: read this, because I am not going to type out the entire Final Crisis events for you. The New Gods and Heaven played a role here.

https://www.worldanvil.com/w/omniverse-jmtyranny/h/14016932-e12b-4768-ad8b-0f7cdd54a291

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa
#46 Posted by deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa (2099 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Edited by NightmareDiablo712 (256 posts) - - Show Bio

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/oHhkONx9sdlNXsA12xgvqIID5z4pVpeVlziN2yXHVgZ8H3QkivpC01QPcYh-Y4eQoHer8HGtBuY=s0

Again the scan clearly shows, rox was already mandrakk.

Ultraman wasn't the point. Rox was feeding him and actually there was a cup in your own scan. And the one above "drink from the cup of mandrakk " "as I have" as well.

Rox getting impaled as mandrakk would still be the summary of anything and everything you have stated.

Which was the point of mine.

Point of rox mandrakk dying with that.

I asked you show to me crispus, because I don't rmbr him doing that iirc. Love how you needed to make that as a "debunk" eh?

While you were the only one, in a way being wrong about how it wasnt actually mandrakk even after when rox confirmed that it actually is mandrakk.

#48 Posted by AnnamalHouse (731 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Edited by Andromeda101 (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyttorak should be around Satannish's level these days or not much above based on Strange's statement about a war between the two(Albeit I believe that's more of a showing for Satannish than anything else). Regardless, I don't believe he should be here.

#50 Posted by jamespacker (729 posts) - - Show Bio