Gambit Fatiity

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Lantern Prime

Cyrax would pwns him up close, His superior H2h combat and his Saber would make short work of Gambit im afraid.

young ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By young ghost

gambit can make any in organic thing explode soooo its over

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Lantern Prime
@young ghost said:
"gambit can make any in organic thing explode soooo its over "

So, Do you think hes gonna be given a chance do so? And that recent ability doesn't apply here.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Lantern Prime

This is what would hppend to Gambit if he fought Cyrax!
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Gambit blows his legs off.

Avatar image for jesterlichloath
jesterlichloath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jesterlichloath
@Lantern Prime said:
"

This is what would hppend to Gambit if he fought Cyrax! "

even though i agree cyrax would kill, thats not him in the clip
cyrax can teleport has an energy net, bombs, saw blades and if it gets really bad he can pul the predator move and self-destruct
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Lantern Prime

He could do Daredevil, Captain America and Spiderman in a one on one fight.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lantern Prime said:
" He could do Daredevil, Captain America and Spiderman in a one on one fight. "
Are you attention whoring.You make these outlandish claims in like every thread.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Lantern Prime
@Vance Astro said:
"@Lantern Prime said:
Are you attention whoring.You make these outlandish claims in like every thread.
"

No, I jus noticed you in this thread so I said something like this to get a response. Hinting that I would debate this fact against you.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@Vance Astro said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
Are you attention whoring.You make these outlandish claims in like every thread. "
Glad someone else noticed. Mini Mouse could and would rape Cyrax. Gambit is just overkill :)
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lantern Prime
@Gambler said:
"@Vance Astro said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
Are you attention whoring.You make these outlandish claims in like every thread. "
Glad someone else noticed. Mini Mouse could and would rape Cyrax. Gambit is just overkill :) "
Read my last post.  Gambit would get Manghandled in this fihgt. Hes not a good h2h fighter compared to Cyrax and his abilites would do nothing considering Cyrax could just shoot his acid net and be done with him.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambit is immune to acid nets and he can fly really fast.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Lantern Prime
@Gambler said:
"Gambit is immune to acid nets and he can fly really fast. "
Yeah I thought so.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lantern Prime said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"@Lantern Prime said:
"
No, I jus noticed you in this thread so I said something like this to get a response. Hinting that I would debate this fact against you. "
That would be silly because this is clearly an attention whore post.I know Cyrax can't beat any of them or Gambit so I would just be wasting my time.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Lantern Prime
@Vance Astro said:
"@Lantern Prime said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"@Lantern Prime said:
"
No, I jus noticed you in this thread so I said something like this to get a response. Hinting that I would debate this fact against you. "
That would be silly because this is clearly an attention whore post.I know Cyrax can't beat any of them or Gambit so I would just be wasting my time.
"

Well to you and only you thats attention whoring. Why don't you prove that he cna't beat anyone of them? I bet you would even say that Bats could beat Subzero in a easy win as well huh?
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Ever heard of facts? Like fact one, Gambit is a master of Savate. So there goes your claim that he's not a good hand to hand fighter. I also dont see what his net would do against kinetically charged cards. Kinetic energy > acid net. Yeah thats what I thought lol. Transform and roll out :)

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#20  Edited By Caligula

Cyrax smokes the cocky cajun

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lantern Prime said:
Well to you and only you thats attention whoring. Why don't you prove that he cna't beat anyone of them? I bet you would even say that Bats could beat Subzero in a easy win as well huh? "
Vance Astro doesn't have to attention whore..I'm Vance Astro.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@Vance Astro said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
Well to you and only you thats attention whoring. Why don't you prove that he cna't beat anyone of them? I bet you would even say that Bats could beat Subzero in a easy win as well huh? "
Vance Astro doesn't have to attention whore..I'm Vance Astro. "
You should trademark that
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Gambler said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
Vance Astro doesn't have to attention whore..I'm Vance Astro. "
You should trademark that "
Done.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Lantern Prime
@Gambler said:
"Ever heard of facts? Like fact one, Gambit is a master of Savate. So there goes your claim that he's not a good hand to hand fighter. I also dont see what his net would do against kinetically charged cards. Kinetic energy > acid net. Yeah thats what I thought lol. Transform and roll our :) "
I know about his Savate. Who the hell think ur talking to when it comes to Gambit? A noob? But thats not gonna help him in this fight. Cyrax is the superior H2h fighter. Lets see what his card would do to Cyrax's energy blades?  Yeah didn't think aobut that huh?

Kinetic energy>Acid Net? Ever heard of proving it? Yeah I thought so Wanname ahhahah!
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lantern Prime said:
" @Gambler said:
"Ever heard of facts? Like fact one, Gambit is a master of Savate. So there goes your claim that he's not a good hand to hand fighter. I also dont see what his net would do against kinetically charged cards. Kinetic energy > acid net. Yeah thats what I thought lol. Transform and roll our :) "
I know about his Savate. Who the hell think ur talking to when it comes to Gambit? A noob? But thats not gonna help him in this fight. Cyrax is the superior H2h fighter. Lets see what his card would do to Cyrax's energy blades?  Yeah didn't think aobut that huh? Kinetic energy>Acid Net? Ever heard of proving it? Yeah I thought so Wanname ahhahah! "
Who the hell do you think you're talking to when it comes to Gambit?

Gambler>>>>>>>>>You.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@Lantern Prime said:

" @Gambler said:

I know about his Savate. Who the hell think ur talking to when it comes to Gambit? A noob? But thats not gonna help him in this fight. Cyrax is the superior H2h fighter. Lets see what his card would do to Cyrax's energy blades?  Yeah didn't think aobut that huh? Kinetic energy>Acid Net? Ever heard of proving it? Yeah I thought so Wanname ahhahah! "
Hahaha you ask for proof yet supply none. Care to prove that Cyrax's h2h is far superior.........I mean you dont even try. Its like playing cards with my sisters kids or some'n. What exactly would his energy blades do? Think about it, as soon as he tried too slice Gambit's cards they'd explode. Dur Dur Dur hahaha
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Caligula
@Gambler said:
"@Lantern Prime said:

" @Gambler said:

Hahaha you ask for proof yet supply none. Care to prove that Cyrax's h2h is far superior.........I mean you dont even try. Its like playing cards with my sisters kids or some'n. What exactly would his energy blades do? Think about it, as soon as he tried too slice Gambit's cards they'd explode. Dur Dur Dur hahaha "

you are all forgetting, that not only is Cyrax faster, he can teleport as well, so teleport and one well placed slash Gambits as dead as it gets
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@Vance Astro said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" @Gambler said:

Gambler>>>>>>>>>You.
"
Some peoples kids I tell ya
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Caligula said:
" @Gambler said:
"@Lantern Prime said:

" @Gambler said:

Hahaha you ask for proof yet supply none. Care to prove that Cyrax's h2h is far superior.........I mean you dont even try. Its like playing cards with my sisters kids or some'n. What exactly would his energy blades do? Think about it, as soon as he tried too slice Gambit's cards they'd explode. Dur Dur Dur hahaha "
you are all forgetting, that not only is Cyrax faster, he can teleport as well, so teleport and one well placed slash Gambits as dead as it gets "
We're not forgetting anything.You're assuming we haven't already considered that.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#30  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Has Cyrax been in ANYTHING besides for the movie, video games and TV show?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@Caligula said:
" you are all forgetting, that not only is Cyrax faster, he can teleport as well, so teleport and one well placed slash Gambits as dead as it gets "
Is he faster? Maybe he is, care to share how you came to this conclusion? And as for teleporting Nightcrawler teleports and Gambit has defeated him before. I'd like to see where you two are getting your info on Cryax's skill, speed, strength , etc etc.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:
" Has Cyrax been in ANYTHING besides for the movie, video games and TV show? "
That's pretty much all he could have been in.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Lantern Prime
@Gambler said:
"@Vance Astro said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" @Gambler said:

Gambler>>>>>>>>>You.
"
Some peoples kids I tell ya "

Im a grown ass man.

My knowlege on Gambit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Yours

Oh yeah his cards are gonna explode but do nothing...

If Gambit got close he would just shoot out his buzzsaw out of his chest  and kill Gambit. It'll happen pretty quick too.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Well, I wasn't certain if there was a short lived comic book series or anything, thanks though. 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:
" Well, I wasn't certain if there was a short lived comic book series or anything, thanks though.  "
There was a comic series but I don't think he existed when it came out.I think it was around MK2 time.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lantern Prime said:
Im a grown ass man. My knowlege on Gambit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>YoursOh yeah his cards are gonna explode but do nothing...If Gambit got close he would just shoot out his buzzsaw out of his chest  and kill Gambit. It'll happen pretty quick too. "
Don't pretend you know more about Gambit than me or Gambler if that was directed at him.You quoted him but you post suggests you were talking to me.Either way nobody is fooled.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Lantern Prime
@Gambler said:
"@Caligula said:
" you are all forgetting, that not only is Cyrax faster, he can teleport as well, so teleport and one well placed slash Gambits as dead as it gets "
Is he faster? Maybe he is, care to share how you came to this conclusion? And as for teleporting Nightcrawler teleports and Gambit has defeated him before. I'd like to see where you two are getting your info on Cryax's skill, speed, strength , etc etc. "

Yeah but the fact is he doesn't know that Cyrax can teleport. Your acting like hes an expert against teleporters.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Lantern Prime said:
"@Gambler said:
"@Vance Astro said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" @Gambler said:

Gambler>>>>>>>>>You.
"
Im a grown ass man. My knowlege on Gambit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>YoursOh yeah his cards are gonna explode but do nothing...If Gambit got close he would just shoot out his buzzsaw out of his chest  and kill Gambit. It'll happen pretty quick too. "

So...Gambit's cards won't do anything....But a punch from any of the MK characters will?  Or a low level fireball attack from Lui Kang?  Where do you make this bold assumption that Cyrax has this amazing armor that is able to withstand an attack from Gambit?  Heck, you wanna base your logic on video games, Gambit does a 52 pick up (Marvel VS Capcom), game over.  =)
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lantern Prime said:
" @Gambler said:
"@Caligula said:
Is he faster? Maybe he is, care to share how you came to this conclusion? And as for teleporting Nightcrawler teleports and Gambit has defeated him before. I'd like to see where you two are getting your info on Cryax's skill, speed, strength , etc etc. "
Yeah but the fact is he doesn't know that Cyrax can teleport. Your acting like hes an expert against teleporters. "
You're underestimating Gambit's reflexes.Just because you know someone is going to teleport doesn't mean you know where they are going to be...so Gambit would have the same luck tagging Cyrax as he did with Nightcrawler.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:
So...Gambit's cards won't do anything....But a punch from any of the MK characters will?  Or a low level fireball attack from Lui Kang?  Where do you make this bold assumption that Cyrax has this amazing armor that is able to withstand an attack from Gambit?  Heck, you wanna base your logic on video games, Gambit does a 52 pick up (Marvel VS Capcom), game over.  =) "
It's called Royal Flush..and it's a 52 hit combo :)
Cyrax will already be dead when Gambit catches his staff.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Caligula
@Lantern Prime said:
"@Gambler said:
"@Caligula said:
Yeah but the fact is he doesn't know that Cyrax can teleport. Your acting like hes an expert against teleporters. "

ty someone with some common sense here
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Lantern Prime
@Vance Astro said:
"@Lantern Prime said:
" @Gambler said:
"@Caligula said:
You're underestimating Gambit's reflexes.Just because you know someone is going to teleport doesn't mean you know where they are going to be...so Gambit would have the same luck tagging Cyrax as he did with Nightcrawler.
"
Gamibt has good reflexes. But when your fighting someone you never fought before your not gonna know what hes gonna do. I mean yeah Nightcrawler is a master of his ability but Gambit knows him already. Cyrax on the other  hand is different ball game because you don't know him and if he teleports you don't know where hes gonna be because oyu don;t know hi tendencies like Nightcrawler.

@k4tzm4n said:
"@Lantern Prime said:
"@Gambler said:
"@Vance Astro said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" @Gambler said:

Gambler>>>>>>>>>You.
"

So...Gambit's cards won't do anything....But a punch from any of the MK characters will?  Or a low level fireball attack from Lui Kang?  Where do you make this bold assumption that Cyrax has this amazing armor that is able to withstand an attack from Gambit?  Heck, you wanna base your logic on video games, Gambit does a 52 pick up (Marvel VS Capcom), game over.  =) "

Yeah his cards wont do as much damage as a firball from Lui Kang. A knockback maybe. Mk fighters get hit with all kinds of attacks.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

LMAO....Once again, WHERE are you basing this fact from? By using your logic, a "blade slash" from Cyrax would only take away part of Gambit's health bar ;)

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lantern Prime said:
Yeah his cards wont do as much damage as a firball from Lui Kang. A knockback maybe. Mk fighters get hit with all kinds of attacks. "
Cyrax lost in the MK tournament which means he was knocked out by physical attacks,which also makes what your saying about explosions just knocking him back absolutely false.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lantern Prime said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"@Lantern Prime said:
" @Gambler said:
"@Caligula said:
"
Gamibt has good reflexes. But when your fighting someone you never fought before your not gonna know what hes gonna do. I mean yeah Nightcrawler is a master of his ability but Gambit knows him already. Cyrax on the other  hand is different ball game because you don't know him and if he teleports you don't know where hes gonna be because oyu don;t know hi tendencies like Nightcrawler.
Just because you know someone still doesn't mean you know where they are going to be.Rouge knew Nightcrawler pretty well and she had trouble tagging him while he was teleporting..and she at the time was actually faster than Gambit because she has Ms.Marvel's reflexes.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Lantern Prime
@Vance Astro said:
"@Lantern Prime said:
Yeah his cards wont do as much damage as a firball from Lui Kang. A knockback maybe. Mk fighters get hit with all kinds of attacks. "
Cyrax lost in the MK tournament which means he was knocked out by physical attacks,which also makes what your saying about explosions just knocking him back absolutely false.
"
Yeah it'll damage him but that doens't mean a card is gonna beat him. And who said he didn't get beat by physical force?

@k4tzm4n said:
"LMAO....Once again, WHERE are you basing this fact from? By using your logic, a "blade slash" from Cyrax would only take away part of Gambit's health bar ;) "

AHAHAHAHH! Whatever man!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lantern Prime said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"@Lantern Prime said:
"
Yeah it'll damage him but that doens't mean a card is gonna beat him. And who said he didn't get beat by physical force?
If you didn't say he didn't get beat by physical force you should have because it makes you argument less retarded.If you think an explosion won't knock him out but punches did,that's completely illogical...and just plain stupid honestly.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Lantern Prime
@Vance Astro said:
"@Lantern Prime said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"@Lantern Prime said:
"
If you didn't say he didn't get beat by physical force you should have because it makes you argument less retarded.If you think an explosion won't knock him out but punches did,that's completely illogical...and just plain stupid honestly.
"

????WTF? Didn't I say that he can get knocked backed from a exploding card?  WTF ARE TALKING ABOUT? Yor making no kind of sense making claims of what I said.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lantern Prime said:
????WTF? Didn't I say that he can get knocked backed from a exploding card?  WTF ARE TALKING ABOUT? Yor making no kind of sense making claims of what I said. "
When you say knocked back you mean not knocked out right? Then what I just said makes perfect sense.Cyrax lost to melee attacks..so to think he will only get "knocked back" by and explosion is retarded.Does that make sense now?
Avatar image for secret_turchin_man
Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:
"@Lantern Prime said:
????WTF? Didn't I say that he can get knocked backed from a exploding card?  WTF ARE TALKING ABOUT? Yor making no kind of sense making claims of what I said. "
When you say knocked back you mean not knocked out right? Then what I just said makes perfect sense.Cyrax lost to melee attacks..so to think he will only get "knocked back" by and explosion is retarded.Does that make sense now?
"

Nice Avi Vance...