serum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By serum

in new york

The battle begins at 100 meters distance (no prep)

Who Wins?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Saren

Colossus curbstomps.

stu630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By stu630

at a 100 meters from each other.....Thats an EASY victory for cyclops

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By nefarious

Piotr stomps.

GreenFuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By GreenFuse

Colossus.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Nefarious said:
Piotr stomps.
LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By LordOfFate

Not sure Cyke has the firepower to take Peter down. Cyke can keep him at a distance but eventually Colossus will get to him.

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By kcaz

Colossus. he as natural body armor,and is strong enough to resist the impact of the optic beam. cyclop's only way to win is to focus his beam so that it will be strong enough to cut through colossus's armor, but the more he focuses, the more the range of his optic beam decreases due to the focusing

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Killemall

@Lord Shiva said:

Not sure Cyke has the firepower to take Peter down. Cyke can keep him at a distance but eventually Colossus will get to him.

Also add to that the rule we have here, unless otherwise stated its the most recent version. It would be Colossus as an avatar of cyttorak who'd tear Cyclops apart.

Even normal colossus tanked Gladiator's heat vision, he did not die nor way KOed, so i think tanking Cyclops blast wouldnt be so hard either (just putting an example to what i meant :) )

krilling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#10  Edited By krilling

Mr. Rasputin takes this and i don't think that the battle would be too arduos for him.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@CitizenBane said:

Colossus curbstomps.

Especially if its current.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#12  Edited By Erik

Assuming it is not Colossonaut, Cyclops easily.

larryman296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By larryman296

Cyclops lacks the firepower to take down Colossus.

Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#14  Edited By Superskrull86

Colossus stomps him.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Erik

If it is not Colossonaut, Cyclops has more than enough firepower.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By Stronger

@GreenFuse said:

Colossus.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Erik

Cyclops.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By buttersdaman000

Assuming that this isnt current Colossus I dont see why Cyclops couldnt drop a building on him or blast him to the next city...... 
Soooooo Cyclops 

serum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By serum

@Erik said:

this is the normal version of Colossus

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Erik

@serum said:

@Erik said:

this is the normal version of Colossus

Then Cyclops wins.

babylinkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By babylinkz

i dont see cyclops taking this with morals on,

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Erik

@babylinkz said:

i dont see cyclops taking this with morals on,

Why not?

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By pooty

@Killemall: I thought the rules stated that you go by the picture shown unless otherwise stated. If it was Collosusnaut he could use a pic of him.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#24  Edited By owie  Moderator

Cyclops definitely has the firepower to take down normal Colossus, either directly or indirectly by knocking something huge on him, especially with all the time he'll have to do so over that long distance. He'll get several shots off, and each one will be a serious attack on Peter. He could knock him down, knock the ground from underneath him trapping him in a pit, focus shots on his head or legs, etc. Remember, Cyke could shoot through Blob with a focused blast. No way is Colossus more durable than Blob.

babylinkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By babylinkz

cyclops with morals has never been one to use kill shots until the end or no other choice, and kill shot and focused beams and full out power is going to be the only way to take him down if to much time passes without him going to that extent their will be in opening for big gaint to take him down he only needs one shot

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By OmegaDynasty

For some reason I see this fight playing out like the old Superman Cartoon. Where Superman punches the death ray until it gets back to the machine and destroys it.   
Colossus being Superman and Cyclops being the death ray.  

"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By "Colossus"

Cyclops has human level durability, all colossus needs is to touch him 1 time and hes is dead.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Colossus for the win. I think Cyclops will put up a good fight but haven't seen a showing for Cyclops that indicates his beam could incapacitate Colossus.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#29  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Scott Slim Summers Stomp

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@god_spawn said:

Scott Slim Summers Stomp

How does Scott stomp? I haven't seen him put down anyone at the 100 tonner+ level.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@THUNDERBOLT30: Because the distance is great enough and he has the fire power to hurt Colossus. Scott knows how durable Peter is and he has the fire power and distance to KO him.

Avatar image for magneticshockwave
MagneticShockwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do people ever read comics. Cyclops defeated the X-Men already especially Colossus. Killing doesn't necessarily mean victory.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Erik

@babylinkz said:

cyclops with morals has never been one to use kill shots until the end or no other choice, and kill shot and focused beams and full out power is going to be the only way to take him down if to much time passes without him going to that extent their will be in opening for big gaint to take him down he only needs one shot

He does not need to kill Colossus to win. Whether or not he even could kill Colossus is also in question.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@god_spawn said:

@THUNDERBOLT30: Because the distance is great enough and he has the fire power to hurt Colossus. Scott knows how durable Peter is and he has the fire power and distance to KO him.

But Colossus has a taken a full or near full power blast at point blank range back in classic uncanny and it didn't really phase him. Not to say that both have obviously grown in power since then, but I haven't seen anything to support Cyclop's being able to KO Colossus with his beam.

Plus, Piotr is pretty fast and could use objects in the battle area to hurl at Scott to keep him in a defensive position of slam the ground for a mini-quake to keep Scott off balance until he can close the distance. I think Scott is far more tactical than Piotr but Colossus is combat experienced and is also familiar with Scott's abilities as well.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Erik

@MagneticShockwave said:

Do people ever read comics. Cyclops defeated the X-Men already especially Colossus. Killing doesn't necessarily mean victory.

Killing does mean victory.

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#36  Edited By thanobomb1124

Good fight but ill go with scott.

Avatar image for magneticshockwave
MagneticShockwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Erik said:

@MagneticShockwave said:

Well some people kill, and then they feel remorse and haunted so the victory sometimes goes to the dead.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Erik

@MagneticShockwave said:

@Erik said:

@MagneticShockwave said:

Well some people kill, and then they feel remorse and haunted so the victory sometimes goes to the dead.

Uh..... No.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@THUNDERBOLT30: And he's also been effected by much less, and Scott has hurt tougher people with his beams. The fact that Scott can crack Onslaught's armor (with a bit of help), and use a wide blast to hurt WWH even if it was max beam it was wide making it weaker. Now obviously Cykes isn't going to max out on him, but he doesn't need to, a beam of his upper power and more focused can definitely lay him out. I haven't seen anything to suggest otherwise.

Cykes beams will just rip through whatever Pete wants to pick up,if he wants to pick up cars then that will just add explosions. Colossus isn't so fast he will just blitz him and a more powerful beam was giving WWH a bit of trouble to walk through, Colossus is much weaker and will be hard pressed to get through. Cykes is smart enough to end it quickly and he knows he can.

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#40  Edited By whacknasty

This is tough for me to choose. How much closing speed would Colossus be able to muster? I dont think I've ever seen any examples of his straight line speed (moving in a straight line may be a bad strategy anyway, but how fast can he cover ground without jumping and getting blasted out of the sky?)

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@god_spawn said:

@THUNDERBOLT30: And he's also been effected by much less, and Scott has hurt tougher people with his beams. The fact that Scott can crack Onslaught's armor (with a bit of help), and use a wide blast to hurt WWH even if it was max beam it was wide making it weaker. Now obviously Cykes isn't going to max out on him, but he doesn't need to, a beam of his upper power and more focused can definitely lay him out. I haven't seen anything to suggest otherwise.

Cykes beams will just rip through whatever Pete wants to pick up,if he wants to pick up cars then that will just add explosions. Colossus isn't so fast he will just blitz him and a more powerful beam was giving WWH a bit of trouble to walk through, Colossus is much weaker and will be hard pressed to get through. Cykes is smart enough to end it quickly and he knows he can.

His cracking Onslaught's armor is not much a feat for Scott considering, as you mentioned, he didn't do this alone. He exploited a crack that was in the armor IIRC. And WWH was not really phased by his beam either. The beam did some damage, same as when Thing punched him, or Wolverine slashed him, when Human Torch's flame and Storm's lightning burned him, WWH handled it with no problem and healed right up. He walked through Scott's beam. Cyclops has yet to lay out anybody over 70 tons IIRC. I think he can hurt Colossus to a degree, but I think Scott flat-out KO'ing him is a stretch.

I don't think Piotr has the speed to blitz but he should be able to outrun Cyclops on foot and can close a gap of 100 meters while throwing distractions at Cyclops, and he has the durability to handle Cyclop's blasts.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Greendevil

Colossus wins this fight by skull crush! Or just flying cars trees and rocks!

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

It is a feat, it was his blast that still damaged it. Hulk handled it no problem, but that wasn't my point, Hulk at that point is more durable than Colossus and it was hurting him. It was a wide beam and still visored, he was trying to bathe him in it instead of a direct focus and Hulk was still pushed a bit by the force. Torch's nova did nothing to Hulk if I remember correctly. And Hulk heals, Colossus doesn't. He can hurt Colossus and I still see no reason a continued focused beam of the power he has shown can't KO him. I'm not saying the moment he touches Pete, he gets KO'd but I don't see him getting a chance to run around and throw junk at Scott once he gets a lock on him. It's stomp fight either way, if you think Pete can run to him, Scott is boned, if you think Cyke takes him out with he distance, he wins easily.

I'm just gonna have to agree to disagree.

Phaedrusgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#44  Edited By Phaedrusgr

Hmmm, that's a difficult one. I know that Cyclops' blast managed to hurt WWH's skin, but Colossus' skin is more durable? Anyway, I think I'll go with Colossus, but I could go the other way around, if someone proved me wrong with some good evidence though.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Erik

I had no idea there were so many people that have such.... strong feelings about Colossus without knowing a damn thing about him.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Erik said:

I had no idea there were so many people that have such.... strong feelings about Colossus without knowing a damn thing about him.

Well he's Russian...so he goes like "Moose and Squirrel" and he does fast ball thingyz with Wolverine and oo oo he has metal skin. Oh and he is like strong or something. What do I win??

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Cyclops and his optics are so damn inconsistent.

Unloads on Wolverine as Death to no avail (seriously?). WWHulk laughed off his best blasts (beams that can purportedly punch holes through mountains might have at least phased him a lil). There are other instances where Scott is purportedly cutting loose with little effect.

However, that said;

At 100 feet away, Cyclops should KO Colossus without question. Depends on whether this carries the plot forward to writer's liking or not I guess.

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyclops should win; the distance gives him the advantage with his optic blast. And Colossus has been taken down by less powerful concussive blasts and Cycke has handled him in danger room spars, as well.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#49  Edited By owie  Moderator

Again, I just want to point out that Cyclops can puncture the Blob, and Colossus is not more durable than the Blob.

No Caption Provided
Nightcrawler23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Nightcrawler23

Juggerlossus wins. Colossus could lose depending on what he did to make Scott mad.