Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By The_Martian
Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Cylcops"
How?"
I don't see Bucky being able to do anything against a full powered Optic Blast. Even with Cap's shield(he does have Cap's shield now. Like the actual shield and not a replica) it can only absorb and area as big as the shield. How does Bucky defend the rest of his body from a beam powerful enough to rip through mountains?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Cylcops"
How?"
I don't see Bucky being able to do anything against a full powered Optic Blast. Even with Cap's shield(he does have Cap's shield now. Like the actual shield and not a replica) it can only absorb and area as big as the shield. How does Bucky defend the rest of his body from a beam powerful enough to rip through mountains?"
1.Cyclops is not going to give him a full blast and even if he did the Shield can block it.
2.Bucky isn't going to just stand there and block either...he could take Scott out just as quick as you think Scott can take him out.
3.His most powerful beams...Scott rarely uses..I doubt he is going to go that far on Bucky.
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#11  Edited By IcePrince_X

Cyclops blow by blow will win over Captain America.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
IcePrince_X said:
"Cyclops blow by blow will win over Captain America."
Cap can one-shot Cyclops several ways.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By Static Shock

Cyclops. Bucky can't cope with fully powered optic beams that cover wide areas. Bucky could dodge regular-sized beams. But, if he tries to jump over one, Cyclops could always blast while he's in mid-air. Cyclops will just keep Bucky at bay the entire fight.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"3.His most powerful beams...Scott rarely uses..I doubt he is going to go that far on Bucky."
Bucky kills right? So does Cyclops.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Cyclops. Bucky can't cope with fully powered optic beams that cover wide areas. Bucky could dodge regular-sized beams. But, if he tries to jump over one, Cyclops could always blast while he's in mid-air. Cyclops will just keep Bucky at bay the entire fight."
What makes everybody thing that Cyclops is going to go all out and shoot his strongest beam at a regular human.He wouldn't even got that far on Wolverine even knowing he can take that type of attack.
Also...Bucky has long range attacks..he's not helpless against Cyclops.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"3.His most powerful beams...Scott rarely uses..I doubt he is going to go that far on Bucky."
Bucky kills right? So does Cyclops."
Bucky was trained to kill..but no he doesn't kill.He hasn't kill anyone since being Cap and Cyclops doesn't kill either.He may have killed someone before but he doesn't just do it for the f#ck of it..he does it if he needs to.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#17  Edited By The_Martian
Vance Astro said:
"Static Shock said:
"Cyclops. Bucky can't cope with fully powered optic beams that cover wide areas. Bucky could dodge regular-sized beams. But, if he tries to jump over one, Cyclops could always blast while he's in mid-air. Cyclops will just keep Bucky at bay the entire fight."
What makes everybody thing that Cyclops is going to go all out and shoot his strongest beam at a regular human.He wouldn't even got that far on Wolverine even knowing he can take that type of attack.
"
Cyclops has a dark look out of the world. I could see him doing it now, maybe not in the past.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Static Shock said:
"
Cyclops has a dark look out of the world. I could see him doing it now, maybe not in the past."
So Cyclops fighting a regular human will let off his strongest attack for no reason....but there has been people he was pissed at who could actually take the blast and he didn't?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"What makes everybody thing that Cyclops is going to go all out and shoot his strongest beam at a regular human.He wouldn't even got that far on Wolverine even knowing he can take that type of attack.

Cyclops kills now. So, he will go all out.

Vance Astro said:

"Bucky was trained to kill..but no he doesn't kill.He hasn't kill anyone since being Cap and Cyclops doesn't kill either.He may have killed someone before but he doesn't just do it for the f#ck of it..he does it if he needs to."

Cyclops has the will to kill his enemies now. He's adopted it since Messiah Complex.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"What makes everybody thing that Cyclops is going to go all out and shoot his strongest beam at a regular human.He wouldn't even got that far on Wolverine even knowing he can take that type of attack.

Cyclops kills now. So, he will go all out.

Vance Astro said:

"Bucky was trained to kill..but no he doesn't kill.He hasn't kill anyone since being Cap and Cyclops doesn't kill either.He may have killed someone before but he doesn't just do it for the f#ck of it..he does it if he needs to."

Cyclops has the will to kill his enemies now. He's adopted it since Messiah Complex.

"
Since Messiah Complex? Who has he killed lately?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"Since Messiah Complex? Who has he killed lately?"
I didn't say he killed anyone. I said that he will. He was telling everyone on the team not to hold back, and if you have to kill, do it. He even said the same thing for the young X-Men.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Since Messiah Complex? Who has he killed lately?"
I didn't say he killed anyone. I said that he will. He was telling everyone on the team not to hold back, and if you have to kill, do it. He even said the same thing for the young X-Men.
"
So if he hasn't killed anyone what makes you think he will kill Bucky.Just because he has less tolerance doesn't mean at the start of the fight he's just going to blow him away.The Punisher kills people every day but he doesn't just headshot people at the start of a fight if he knows he can beat them.He gives them a chance to run then he shoots them in the back.He fought Cap with a machine gun...and instead of just letting off rounds he still tried to put his hands up before he took advantage.So every killer doesn't go for their best move at the start and since Cyclops hasn't killed anyone he should be less likely than Castle to kill someone right off.
Namor1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#23  Edited By Namor1987

The fight can go either way if you ask me because they're both skilled in hand-to-hand combat & both dont kill unless they have to but i say Cap because he has more combat experience because he did help Steve Rogers in WWII if I remember corectly plus he was the Winter Soldier a highly trained assassin or mercernary or w/e. Plus doesnt he still have that bionic or cybernetic arm or w/e so that could be a factor in this fight.  But then on the other hand were talking about Cyclops the man who's the Headmaster of The Xavier Institute an extremely good tactian & stragetist & he's led like every X-Team dang near so it's not no like he's new to this sorta thing & then there's his optic blasts. Yeah he has the ability to fire off an extremely powerful wide range blast  but I think he only does that when he's out to kill or he's cornered or as a last resort. Plus i've never seen Cyclops use a weapon except the Muramasa Blade but as for firearms I've never seen him or heard of him picking up one but that doesnt mean he doesnt know how to.  So it's too hard to pick a winner in this fight if you ask me

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"So if he hasn't killed anyone what makes you think he will kill Bucky.Just because he has less tolerance doesn't mean at the start of the fight he's just going to blow him away.The Punisher kills people every day but he doesn't just headshot people at the start of a fight if he knows he can beat them.He gives them a chance to run then he shoots them in the back.He fought Cap with a machine gun...and instead of just letting off rounds he still tried to put his hands up before he took advantage.So every killer doesn't go for their best move at the start and since Cyclops hasn't killed anyone he should be less likely than Castle to kill someone right off."

Fine. But, I still think he would keep Bucky at bay with his blasts.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#25  Edited By geraldthesloth

uh cyclops curbstomp

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"So if he hasn't killed anyone what makes you think he will kill Bucky.Just because he has less tolerance doesn't mean at the start of the fight he's just going to blow him away.The Punisher kills people every day but he doesn't just headshot people at the start of a fight if he knows he can beat them.He gives them a chance to run then he shoots them in the back.He fought Cap with a machine gun...and instead of just letting off rounds he still tried to put his hands up before he took advantage.So every killer doesn't go for their best move at the start and since Cyclops hasn't killed anyone he should be less likely than Castle to kill someone right off."

Fine. But, I still think he would keep Bucky at bay with his blasts."
Bucky can just as headshot him or hit him with his shield.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"Bucky can just as headshot him or hit him with his shield."

Or blast the the gun out of his hand, destroying it. Or, knock the shield away in mid-air....
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Bucky can just as headshot him or hit him with his shield."

Or blast the the gun out of his hand, destroying it. Or, knock the shield away in mid-air...."
All depends on the environment and the proximity.
Blasting the gun out of Bucky's hand...I don't see that happening.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#29  Edited By Zoom
Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Cylcops"
How?"
I don't see Bucky being able to do anything against a full powered Optic Blast. Even with Cap's shield(he does have Cap's shield now. Like the actual shield and not a replica) it can only absorb and area as big as the shield. How does Bucky defend the rest of his body from a beam powerful enough to rip through mountains?"
1.Cyclops is not going to give him a full blast and even if he did the Shield can block it.
2.Bucky isn't going to just stand there and block either...he could take Scott out just as quick as you think Scott can take him out.
3.His most powerful beams...Scott rarely uses..I doubt he is going to go that far on Bucky.
"

1. Why not? Not, it can't.  The shield isn't big enough to protect his entire body.
2. He better.  Cyclops'll gun him down otherwise.
3. Why not?
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#30  Edited By castleking

cyclops FTW Nobody said:

"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Cylcops"
How?"
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Zoom said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Cylcops"
How?"
"

1. Why not? Not, it can't.  The shield isn't big enough to protect his entire body.
3. Why not?"
1.The shield doesn't have to be able to protect his whole body..he can duck behind it.
2.That depends...
3.I explained already..
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By castleking

i dont know at a distance cyclops would take him no problem he has the uncanny ability of back shotting people

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#33  Edited By Zoom
Vance Astro said:
"Zoom said:
"Vance Astro said:
"1.Cyclops is not going to give him a full blast and even if he did the Shield can block it.
"

3. Why not?"
1.The shield doesn't have to be able to protect his whole body..he can duck behind it.
2.That depends...
3.I explained already..
"
1. Which will send him flying.  The further he gets away from Cyke, the worse off he is.
3.  You just said he wouldn't do it.  Your arguement is that Bucky wins because Cyclops is going easy?  Seems a little unfair that Bucky gets to go all out but Cyclops has to play nice.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Zoom said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Zoom said:
"Vance Astro said:
"1.Cyclops is not going to give him a full blast and even if he did the Shield can block it.
"

3. Why not?"
2.That depends...
3.I explained already..
"
1. Which will send him flying.  The further he gets away from Cyke, the worse off he is.
3.  You just said he wouldn't do it.  Your arguement is that Bucky wins because Cyclops is going easy?  Seems a little unfair that Bucky gets to go all out but Cyclops has to play nice."
No..my argument is that....i'm reaching.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By castleking

your admitting that your reaching?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
castleking said:
"your admitting that your reaching?"
Isn't that what I said?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"All depends on the environment and the proximity.
"
OK. So, Bucky is going to draw his gun and fire a bullet before Cyclops can fire his optic beams? Cyclops' aim something serious.
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#38  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

Bucky shoots Cyclops in the head, as Cyclops full on blasts Bucky
Both men die
Draw

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"All depends on the environment and the proximity.
"
OK. So, Bucky is going to draw his gun and fire a bullet before Cyclops can fire his optic beams? Cyclops' aim something serious."
Did you miss my posts above?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"Did you miss my posts above?"
So, you were reaching on that, too?
John Valentine