Could go either way...

AValiantImge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

"Wolverine solo cause he can WWH hulk hits for dayz and you can't kill him!!!"

Ignoring that, Ult GG can roast him with his fireballs and has a decent healing factor to boot also well. Don't knowing anything about Cyclops but since his blasts are pure "concussive" force IIRC both Cap and GG don't need energy durability feats to tank the optic blasts. So I'll just give to the Ult duo for now.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Warlockmage

lol at Ult GG's fire even bothering Logan, that has to be peak ignorance since Fire has never been effective on Logan at all

Logan was able to tank reentry

No Caption Provided

Logan was also able to tank a blast from Firelord... but you know since Ult Green Goblin is low herald level now he probably solos

the teamwork between team 1 is the key to their victory ill back team 1 7-8/10

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 due to Cyclops. I don't think Logan tanking heat from Firelord is consistent considering he's been fired by Nukes

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

Team 1 due to Cyclops. I don't think Logan tanking heat from Firelord is consistent considering he's been fired by Nukes

oof not even a tag...

hes also tanked fire attacks from Phoenix empowered Cuckoos

and a weakened Jean Phoenix

No Caption Provided

either way its well well well well well well well above what Ultimate Green Goblin is capable of doing...

also notice how im tagging you, you should try it next time you disagree with something i say.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyclops or Wolverine are bad matches for Ultimate Green Goblin and beat him pretty easily to be honest. He's a tank who's healing isn't good enough that Logan can't put him down by slicing him a lot. Cyclops can hurt him and blast away his fireballs so Norman has no way to get to him.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leaning toward 616.

Really Cyke or Logan can take Goblin out quickly and long enough for a team up against Cap. Really though better team work gives the huge edge.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team X should take it.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlockmage: Fire-Lord's fire has messed up Thor and Surfer(with Surfer same panel referenced Surfer no-selling sun lvl temperatures), I think it's pretty obvious that's not consistent for Wolverine.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyke for mvp as he has the damage output to take down both of team 2 while wolvie just distracts either of team 2.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jay_z94  Online

Cyclops and Wolverine win easily.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#15 god_spawn  Moderator

The X-Men duo based off reasons already stated.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 jay_z94  Online

@avaliantimge: Wolverine is faster, more skilled, can take their attacks and one shot them. With Cyclops backing him up along with their superior teamwork; how on earth do Team 2 win this?

AValiantImge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94: I said "for now" due to my lack of knowledge one the duo mainly on Cyclops. Which means my stance can be changed if evidence is presented(which it has). This shouldn't have to be explained yet here I am.........

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The two mutants should take it.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 jay_z94  Online

@avaliantimge: You never said that your stance had changed so I guessed you still held your original opinion

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Oreoghoul  Online

Cyclops and Wolverine

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 jay_z94  Online

@kevd4wg said:

@warlockmage: Fire-Lord's fire has messed up Thor and Surfer(with Surfer same panel referenced Surfer no-selling sun lvl temperatures), I think it's pretty obvious that's not consistent for Wolverine.

I'm not trying to make a case here, but funnily enough Wolverine has also taken sun-level temperatures lol

Related image

Tanking Sun-level heat is definitely not consistent for Wolverine though.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#22 owie  Moderator

I dunno, even as a Cyke fan, I feel like I'm going against the grain of the answers so far and leaning towards team 2. 616 Cap has, reasonably or not been a match for Cyclops in the past, and Ult. Cap should be able to do the same, or better. Wolverine could certainly carve up Ult. Goblin, but Goblin is also pretty darn fast--as he obviously has to be to fight Peter--so there's a reasonable chance he can grab Logan and just toss him against a building to just temporarily stun him, then start blasting him with fireballs enough to keep him functionally inoperative. Wolverine's healing factor is obviously great, but there are all kinds of times he's been put down temporarily, even if just for a few seconds, by some physical or energy attack. I'm not saying that's what would definitely happen, but it's a reasonable possibility.

mega6382

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 wins

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jay_z94  Online

@owie said:

I dunno, even as a Cyke fan, I feel like I'm going against the grain of the answers so far and leaning towards team 2. 616 Cap has, reasonably or not been a match for Cyclops in the past, and Ult. Cap should be able to do the same, or better. Wolverine could certainly carve up Ult. Goblin, but Goblin is also pretty darn fast--as he obviously has to be to fight Peter--so there's a reasonable chance he can grab Logan and just toss him against a building to just temporarily stun him, then start blasting him with fireballs enough to keep him functionally inoperative. Wolverine's healing factor is obviously great, but there are all kinds of times he's been put down temporarily, even if just for a few seconds, by some physical or energy attack. I'm not saying that's what would definitely happen, but it's a reasonable possibility.

Consistently it takes physical attacks from Mid-Tiers to KO Logan. I don't think Goblin will KO Logan before getting tagged himself which is most likely going to be a one-shot. Regarding the fireballs, Wolverine has countless instances of tanking and fighting through similar energy and fire attacks. Or he could just dodge.

Michaelbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

did anybody mentioned ultimate fascist is a low to mid-level super human ?

Avatar image for deactivated-5be6b2c7f1487
deactivated-5be6b2c7f1487

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate Cap solos

Ultimate Cap held his own in a fist fight with Hulk.

Ultimate Cap grappled and pushed an enraged Ultimate Spider-man to a standstill.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 jay_z94  Online

@pelu said:

Ultimate Cap solos

Ultimate Cap held his own in a fist fight with Hulk.

Ultimate Cap grappled and pushed an enraged Ultimate Spider-man to a standstill.

He still gets one-shotted by Wolverine.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyclops can one shot mountains and sentinels with ease, Wolverine has tanked fire numerous times and his claws can definitely put Goblins durability to the test (iirc an unpowered Harry Osborn shoved a steel pipe in his back pretty easily) IMO Scott’s spacial awareness is better than this version of cap, so the shield is great an all but Scott can find a way to shoot around it and I’m not sure how many of those blasts cap will be able to tank

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 owie  Moderator

@jay_z94 said:
@owie said:

Consistently it takes physical attacks from Mid-Tiers to KO Logan. I don't think Goblin will KO Logan before getting tagged himself which is most likely going to be a one-shot. Regarding the fireballs, Wolverine has countless instances of tanking and fighting through similar energy and fire attacks. Or he could just dodge.

To knock him out, yes. To temporarily stun him or get him off his game long enough for the opponent to really start taking advantage over him? Lesser people can do it. That happens off and on depending on the writer and the era to a degree, but someone of Goblin's strength is capable of it if he gets a good shot in. And sure, he could dodge, but would he always? No.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 jay_z94  Online

@owie said:
@jay_z94 said:
@owie said:

To knock him out, yes. To temporarily stun him or get him off his game long enough for the opponent to really start taking advantage over him? Lesser people can do it. That happens off and on depending on the writer and the era to a degree, but someone of Goblin's strength is capable of it if he gets a good shot in. And sure, he could dodge, but would he always? No.

Yeah I agree that Goblin can stun Logan but here's the thing; Wolverine tags him once, Goblin could potentially be one-shotted. Goblin tags Logan once, he's probably momentarily stunned but still able to fight through it as he has shown countless times. Then take into account Logan's superior skill and the fact that he's at least as fast, it's pretty obvious that Wolverine takes the majority against him. Same for Ult Cap, against Logan he's only a one-shot away.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 owie  Moderator

@jay_z94 said:
@owie said:
@jay_z94 said:
@owie said:

Yeah I agree that Goblin can stun Logan but here's the thing; Wolverine tags him once, Goblin could potentially be one-shotted. Goblin tags Logan once, he's probably momentarily stunned but still able to fight through it as he has shown countless times. Then take into account Logan's superior skill and the fact that he's at least as fast, it's pretty obvious that Wolverine takes the majority against him. Same for Ult Cap, against Logan he's only a one-shot away.

I agree with that in theory, the problem is that in practice Wolverine fights against all kinds of people he could one-shot, and he doesn't. Sometimes, obviously, because they don't want to kill off all their major characters. But also because he just isn't always able to get that one-shot in. Hell, look at his fights against Cyclops where they've grappled! It happens enough that we have to take that consistency into account. Nor is Logan, in character, going to go for a kill against a guy who is obviously a hero.

Which is not to say that Logan can't win. But I don't think it's an open and shut case.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 jay_z94  Online

@owie said:
@jay_z94 said:
@owie said:
@jay_z94 said:
@owie said:

I agree with that in theory, the problem is that in practice Wolverine fights against all kinds of people he could one-shot, and he doesn't. Sometimes, obviously, because they don't want to kill off all their major characters.

You literally just gave the reason for why Wolverine doesn't one shot characters.

But also because he just isn't always able to get that one-shot in. Hell, look at his fights against Cyclops where they've grappled! It happens enough that we have to take that consistency into account.

First of all, why would he even try and one-shot Cyclops in the first place? You can't say that he doesn't one-shot heroes in character, then use a case of him not one-shotting a hero to prove that he can't. Wolverine is faster and more skilled than Scott, the only reason that Scott can keep up is because he's seen Logan fight countless times and uses his optic beams tactically whilst in close quarters to keep Logan at bay, and even then Logan was all over him during their fight in Schism.

Nor is Logan, in character, going to go for a kill against a guy who is obviously a hero.

Against Ult Cap, sure. But Goblin is fair game.

Which is not to say that Logan can't win. But I don't think it's an open and shut case.

Fair enough, but considering Logan is more skilled, has the potential to one-shot, has the damage soak to last and is at least as fast: It's most likely that Logan beats Goblin than the other way round, would you not agree?

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 jay_z94  Online

Cyclops can one shot mountains and sentinels with ease, Wolverine has tanked fire numerous times and his claws can definitely put Goblins durability to the test (iirc an unpowered Harry Osborn shoved a steel pipe in his back pretty easily) IMO Scott’s spacial awareness is better than this version of cap, so the shield is great an all but Scott can find a way to shoot around it and I’m not sure how many of those blasts cap will be able to tank

If that's the case, Logan claws will go through Goblin like a hot knife through butter considering they have pierced Thor, WWH, Colossus, Gladiator, Thing, Namor, Mangog, etc

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

@jay_z94: Logan piceed mangog wow can you show me a scan ?

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 jay_z94  Online

@jay_z94: Logan piceed mangog wow can you show me a scan ?

Here, you can even see the blood splatters:

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94: and people over at YouTube wonders if he can cut Superman or not lol

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 jay_z94  Online

@jay_z94: and people over at YouTube wonders if he can cut Superman or not lol

Youtube superhero fans are literally the most ignorant debaters, I wouldn't listen to anything they say.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb
deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@owie said:

Actually, Goblin really doesn't fight Peter equally. He tagged a starting off Peter by catching him by surprise and then later on he tagged him once by catching him, but other then that Peter almost always avoids hits from Goblin, who is much slower then him. Furthermore, in character Goblin is more likely to try and tank attacks then dodge them

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By helloman

Team one stomps.