VS

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kraven the Hunter & Lizard

In character

Winner by KO, Incapacitation or Death

Random encounter

Standard gear and abilities

Opponents are 50 feet away from each other at an unpopulated city setting at night with a fair amount of cover between each other

Who'd win? For what reasons?

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Rac95

Team 2 by a good margin. Each fighter in this group can take each other out on paper, but both members of Team 1 would need to use nearly full force which they doesn't do often in character against living beings.

Cyclops is also useless once they come into H2H range and Gambit would need to instantly land a full power strike to even stun Lizard, who also has a healing factor and can insta-kill with a single hit from his claws or tail.

Plus both members of Team 2 are stealthy fighters in an area with a lot of cover, Lizard is faster than Team 1 and Cyclops has no enhanced senses

You would need to have Team 1 without morals to give them a win.

Or completely mix things up

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By GodlyShinigami

Cyclops and gambit win more times out of ten , A combination of Remy's skill and mutant powers should be enough to hold off Kraven while Scott deals with lizard. I don't see lizard surviving a full power optic blast , if Scott lets loose and goes for his strongest blast , he'll be to put lizard down. It then becomes a 2v1 and while Kraven is skilled , I don't think he can beat Remy and Scott at the same time. Cyclops and Gambit win 6/10

Avatar image for deactivated-62bb20d3566c2
deactivated-62bb20d3566c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Team 2 would take it IMO. In character either should be fast enough to avoid Cyclop's blasts and Gambit's cards and beat them down or slash them apart. Morals off I would back team 1. A massive optic blast would take the Spider-man villain duo out.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Cyclops & Gambit in a close fight

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Cyclops can one-shot with mildly serious blast.

He's got Wolverine, Beast, Quicksilver and MULTIPLE Magneto reaction and tagging feats that say neither of these two will get near him before an optic blast.

That said....in character Gambit is gonna do frick'all against these two and is Cyclops doesn't start with the intention of putting them down instead of stunning them, he's gonna get his ass beat.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#8 owie  Moderator

I think Cyclops would start off with pretty serious intent. The X-men know Spidey and his villains, and Cyke knows he would have to put in some real power to take them down.

But what I think is interesting here is not only team 2's dodging capacity, but also Kraven's own tactical skills, which are on par with Scott's, and his own accuracy with his various thrown/shot poison darts, etc. Gambit could dodge those, but Scott would not fare as well against them. He could blast them mid-air however.

I could really see this battle going many different ways. I'm calling a 5/5 split of wins due to the different strategies and various forms of unpredictability.

SirKaboom15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Kraven puts them all down with the insanely busted sniper of his.

McFlicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyclops could one shot everyone else

Nima_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Nima_

This is a toss up depending on how serious/lethal Cyclops wants to be from the jump. If he plays it safe, the mutants are getting slaughtered.