Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By TheTrueBarryAllen

I know LITERALLY NOTHING about Jack, but I'll try and do what I do for Cyborg :)

So essentially Victor Stone is Cyborg, a heavy hitter with a knack for technology. He's proven to be an incredibly useful member of the New 52 Justice League, and it's about time he got some time in the spotlight!

Powers & Abilities

• Superhuman Strength - Cyborg can lift several tons due to his enhancements
  • Superhuman Senses - Cyborg also has increased sensory output due to his enhancements, in an issue of the N52 Justice League ( I believe Issue 14 ) Superman asks Cyborg if he's hearing what Superman is hearing, implying that he has a high degree of hearing.
  • Superhuman Durability - Cyborgs enhancements and robotic body have given him a hefty level of durability.
  • Boom Tube Technology - Cyborg can teleport himself or others silently via boom tube technology. His silent mode is so effective that Superman and Wonder Woman were unable to hear when Batman teleported behind them.
  • Weapons System - Cyborg has an advanced weapons system build into his robotic body. The various weapons he's displayed in the New 52 thus far are an Energy Gatling Gun, Sound Cannon, and Freeze Ray.
  • Technology Integration - It has been shown that Cyborg's body has been able to integrate other forms of technology into it, and incredibly useful tool.

Since it doesn't say that BFR isn't banned Cyborg would be able to easily win both rounds via BFR, but that's no fun.

Round 1

From the research I've done on Jack, she's dang scary in terms of her 'In Character' mode. Cyborg won't be bloodlusted or willing to kill but I see him using excessive amounts of force once he realizes how hostile she is. Due to the battlefield being Apokalips Cyborg could integrate more of their tech like he did when Darksied attacked the Justice League.

Cyborg would also be able to port himself around, useful for evading attacks & hazards from both the landscape & Jack. Cyborg was able to blast apart buildings with his Sound Cannon, so it's incredibly powerful, if he could focus it on Jack I think it'd be a sure win. The pure sound would be deafening for Jack & would subdue her, allowing Cyborg to continue holding the cannon on her until she was KO-ed.

I think that Cyborg could take a couple of hits from Jack due, given his durability. He was able to survive during the 'Throne of Atlantis' arc under the water deep in the trench without a problem, and I'd say there was a decent amount of pressure down in that trench. He's also been stabbed through his body multiple times and continued fighting, so he's a tough son of a gun.

Round 2

The M-22 Eviscerator seems pretty powerful, and though Cyborg could survive some shots from it I wouldn't want to risk it. Cyborg has more options than Jack does at a range, his Sound Cannon would still be effective, his Gatling Energy Gun would work, and the Freeze Ray is still operable. So if Cyborg makes a habit of porting himself away and then firing at Jack at a long distance he should have this in the bag. His Cybernetic Eye would also allow him to keep tabs on Jack.

Or he could Teleport her into the middle of a Volcano.

THERE @joygirl I STARTED TO FIGHT TO THE DEATH.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Chrrrrr

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Cyborg can boom tube out of harms way whenever his sensors pick up an energy spike in Jack and attack using sonics from a distance. He's got the durability advantage, mobility, flight, range, weaponry versatility and he can repair himself due to promethium nanites. As good as her biotics are, the best she's done was in a cut scene whereas in normal gameplay she mops up human-somewhat super human alien fodder, Victor does too, he's just way more powerful due to his tech.

Round 1: Cyborg stomps 10/10 - Jack is an inept prepper so wtf, Cyborg being able to assimilate tech is a biggie when you're on a planet with some of the most advanced offense tech in DCU....he may not be Cyborg Superman, but I see something similar going on especially with 24 hours of assimilating tech. Really though..this wasn't thought out at all, S-0 is not that high on the list stop putting her in stomp threads.

Round 2: Cyborg still stomps but just not as hard 8/10 - The M-22 Eviscerator wouldn't even scratch Vic and he flat out trumps that with his own guns

The grenades wouldn't help either since Vic takes more damage than those can dish...

He wouldn't even feel it and even if she could somehow damage him significantly, like I said he can regenerate.

No matter how you look at it....Vic stomps...

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

@ancient_0f_days: I put her against Wolverine and common consensus was that she destroyed him. I'm having a hard time finding a balanced fight.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@joygirl: there's a big diff between Logan and Vic...a big dif...First thing that came to mind was Psylocke, but then I remembered she had some telepathic abilities as well as telekinetic, and she's a ninja .... I don't know who'd be fair for her too, I'd take some time for me to think of a good matchup for someone with her powers...she's not exactly low tier, she's like semi-mid .... I don't know that many semi mid tiers