Round 1 CS has his rings
Round 2 CS no rings
They start off 20 meters away 

VS
 VS

WHO WINS
 WHO WINS

#2 Posted by capall2 (1454 posts) - - Show Bio

Hank wins both, without the rings it would only take a bit longer...
#3 Posted by MrDirector786 (44091 posts) - - Show Bio

I go with Cyborg Superman for both.

Avatar image for the_average_bear
#4 Posted by The Average Bear (2259 posts) - - Show Bio
Maxima has ferrokinesis. Is Hank impervious to this kind of assault?
#5 Posted by Nelomaxwell (14172 posts) - - Show Bio
@YoungGunna:what are the winning conditions.
#6 Posted by rayn1984 (193 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll put my money on Cyborg Superman for both rounds.

#7 Posted by pcbh168 (1839 posts) - - Show Bio

Maxima should win both rounds.

#8 Posted by King Saturn (223172 posts) - - Show Bio
Cyborg Superman wins in an Interesting Battle with Maxima... 
#9 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio

cyborb superman in both rounds
#10 Posted by entropy_aegis (20958 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg Superman tore Doomsday in half,he can win this in 5 seconds if he wants too.
#11 Posted by Static Shock (53047 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis: O_O

#12 Posted by entropy_aegis (20958 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @entropy_aegis: O_O

"

He did,tore off his arm and half his face with a single hit.LOL
#13 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock: 

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
#14 Posted by deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1 (16596 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg Superman wins both rounds

#15 Posted by entropy_aegis (20958 posts) - - Show Bio

But Doomsday did use his PIS power to immediately return(never mind the fact that he was out for a much longer time when he lost to Supes and all those Kryptonians who inflicted less damage upon him)
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
#16 Posted by termiteone4ever (13105 posts) - - Show Bio

YES Cyborg for sure

#17 Posted by Static Shock (53047 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a question. How powerful is that Doomsday?

#18 Posted by God_Spawn (43491 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg Supes.

#19 Posted by entropy_aegis (20958 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
"I have a question. How powerful is that Doomsday? "

Persumably the latest model.
#20 Edited by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock:

i could post the whole fight between them if you wanna see how powerful he is?
#21 Posted by entropy_aegis (20958 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valtot said:
"@Static Shock: i could post the whole fight between them if you wanna see how powerful he is? "

LOL your gonna post the whole comic?
#22 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis:

lol i had just thought of that so nvm
#23 Posted by entropy_aegis (20958 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valtot:
Yeah the fight was too long but still EPIC.
#24 Posted by Switchdoctor (512 posts) - - Show Bio

What kind of resistance does CS have to a class A telepathic assault?  I'd wager that the rings might help him in scenario 1, but I think he's hosed in scenario 2 unless someone can cite a reference.  Girl has taken down Brainiac, and Orion very easily.

Regardless, Hank's metal parts here would certainly be a liability against Maxima.  Transmuting them into kryptonite could be an option.

#25 Posted by dewboy01 (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

#26 Posted by Static Shock (53047 posts) - - Show Bio
@Switchdoctor said:
" What kind of resistance does CS have to a class A telepathic assault?  I'd wager that the rings might help him in scenario 1, but I think he's hosed in scenario 2 unless someone can cite a reference.  Girl has taken down Brainiac, and Orion very easily.Regardless, Hank's metal parts here would certainly be a liability against Maxima.  Transmuting them into kryptonite could be an option. "
Hank isn't weak against Kryptonite. He's all cyborg. Also, I don't think her telepathy would work against him. He's an energy being, and his consciousness is electronic. There wouldn't be a mind for her to use telepathy against.
#27 Posted by comicdude23 (11901 posts) - - Show Bio

Hank will crush Maxima.

#28 Posted by karrob (4305 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" Cyborg Superman wins in an Interesting Battle with Maxima...  "
#29 Posted by demifiend (3761 posts) - - Show Bio

hank takes both rounds

#30 Posted by whacknasty (5864 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta say Hank for both as well. Sad, cuz I think Maxima is awesome...She is just kinda overpowered and smashed up here, lol.

#31 Posted by vuviper (5651 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis:  I think it's too early to say if cyborg was able to cause more damage to doomsday than a score of kryptonians. It may have all been part of doomsday's plan, so he could become cyborg doomsday. There is something strange going on, he seems to want to use their powers against them, despite not needing to, he even did against steel.

@Static Shock said:
" @Switchdoctor said:
" What kind of resistance does CS have to a class A telepathic assault?  I'd wager that the rings might help him in scenario 1, but I think he's hosed in scenario 2 unless someone can cite a reference.  Girl has taken down Brainiac, and Orion very easily.Regardless, Hank's metal parts here would certainly be a liability against Maxima.  Transmuting them into kryptonite could be an option. "
Hank isn't weak against Kryptonite. He's all cyborg. Also, I don't think her telepathy would work against him. He's an energy being, and his consciousness is electronic. There wouldn't be a mind for her to use telepathy against. "

I don't think his telepathic resistance has been tested but I don't agree that he's immune to it solely because his mind is electronic. He still clearly has a mind, and Switchdoctor did mention Brainiac. I wouldn't say it's obvious that he would easily be taken telepathically though, he seems to have a very powerful mind and his powers could be viewed as a much more specialized form of telepathy and telekinesis.
 Hank's Mind> A billion Robotic life forms
 Hank's Mind> A billion Robotic life forms

I do not think him being metal will be much of an issue, yes superboy was able to dissassemble cyborg's arm, but it caught him off guard and was only a temporary setback. I believe his control over metal is greater than Maxima's
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
#32 Posted by Static Shock (53047 posts) - - Show Bio
@vuviper: Nice scans. I forgot about Brainiac, though.
#33 Posted by MKF30 (11750 posts) - - Show Bio
@rayn1984 said:
" I'll put my money on Cyborg Superman for both rounds. "
Same here
#34 Posted by demifiend (3761 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valtot said:
"

@Static Shock: 

"
i would like to see the entire fight. could you send me that for private.  pretty please.  ;)  
#35 Posted by excellentleek (21 posts) - - Show Bio

cyborg supes would win...however it would be an interesting fight...

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
#36 Posted by BuckshotWasHere (19547 posts) - - Show Bio

As has been said, the big questions are Maxima's telepathic and ferrokinetic abilities. She loses a physical fight, but her physical abilities are enough to keep her in the fight to explore the other options. I think initially both would be successfully, but Hank is capable of adapting. He's made his body out of clay and stone before, turned random metal and flesh into a body as durable as a Kryptonian, and has exerted more control over the Source Wall than the Source Wall exerted over him. I think any attempt at controlling or changing his metal parts could be overcome. He routinely makes a body that is part metal and part flesh, yet he usually uses only metal to do so. I think it's possible that he could turn whatever metal parts of him Maxima is messing with into flesh that she couldn't. The psychic attack is something Cyborg hasn't really had to deal with, but he's shown some capacity for psychic powers. He's controlled robots mentally, though that could have been something that wouldn't work on a purely organic being. However, his willhunters and the telepathic plug he used to communicate with Supes way back when show he can create technology that allows him to duplicate psychic feats. Provided he's not instantly overrun, he should be able to adapt defenses for Maxima's attacks. Those are my thoughts anyway.

#37 Posted by Fire Star (3443 posts) - - Show Bio

@Buckshot said:

"As has been said, the big questions are Maxima's telepathic and ferrokinetic abilities. She loses a physical fight, but her physical abilities are enough to keep her in the fight to explore the other options. I think initially both would be successfully, but Hank is capable of adapting. He's made his body out of clay and stone before, turned random metal and flesh into a body as durable as a Kryptonian, and has exerted more control over the Source Wall than the Source Wall exerted over him. I think any attempt at controlling or changing his metal parts could be overcome. He routinely makes a body that is part metal and part flesh, yet he usually uses only metal to do so. I think it's possible that he could turn whatever metal parts of him Maxima is messing with into flesh that she couldn't. The psychic attack is something Cyborg hasn't really had to deal with, but he's shown some capacity for psychic powers. He's controlled robots mentally, though that could have been something that wouldn't work on a purely organic being. However, his willhunters and the telepathic plug he used to communicate with Supes way back when show he can create technology that allows him to duplicate psychic feats. Provided he's not instantly overrun, he should be able to adapt defenses for Maxima's attacks. Those are my thoughts anyway. "

Nice summary. This is pretty much what I was thinking, Maxima's other abilities could make the battle more interesting than just a brute force fight.

#38 Posted by velle37 (6116 posts) - - Show Bio

@demifiend

It's the Superman/Batman Annual that just came out last week, if you wanna buy it ;)    

#39 Posted by YoungGunna (2680 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#40 Posted by primebonnick (4307 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborb supes in 1st round
maxima edging it is 2nd

#41 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7186 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll take Maxima.
#42 Posted by sa5m (2381 posts) - - Show Bio

The Cyborg Superman =)

#43 Posted by chiq (3957 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#44 Posted by LightingJack (1450 posts) - - Show Bio

Hank stomps both rounds

#45 Posted by eri123 (5233 posts) - - Show Bio

Hank

#46 Posted by Bayman007 (2491 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes

Avatar image for x_superkal-el_x
#47 Posted by X_SuperKal-El_X (55 posts) - - Show Bio

Hank

#48 Posted by kasya_carey (6069 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by LightingJack (1450 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by kasya_carey (6069 posts) - - Show Bio

@lightingjack: helped her restrain Captain Atom with little effort. I could only imagine this scenario