Avatar image for stalin-is-steel
Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Stalin-Is-Steel

Clark isn't as fast as Zoom, let alone Savitar. His only speed reaction feat was with DCEU Flash, who isn't as fast as these two by a mile.

He hardly can do much here, and can be dealt with by phasing or by time remnants, whom both speedsters are more than able to do in combat.

Time travel is also a option, if need be.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's see: CW team is faster and won't hesitate to take him down. DCEU Supes is slower, even with his JL amp, but also much, much stronger and much, much more durable. I can see both sides, but I'm backing speedsters via phasing and that metal from Savitar.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: @stalin-is-steel: How are they even faster than him? I’m pretty sure DCEU Flash is faster than Mach 14.

Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: @stalin-is-steel: How are they even faster than him? I’m pretty sure DCEU Flash is faster than Mach 14.

Where did you get this number from, exactly? Because I'm not so sure about that.

Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even then, it doesn't matter. Barry by the middle of season 3 could run at about Mach 13.2 and Savitar was stomping him utterly with his speed. To do that, he'd have to be around Mach 25 to 30. Far faster than DCEU Flash, and that's even if he actually moves at that speed.

TonyMartial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TonyMartial

None of them are well above Mach 30 in CS IIRC, Superman takes them.

Thedarkking25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

imsososorry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Savitar solos

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman can't get put down so either he wins or stalemate.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stalin-is-steel: Wonder Woman can perceive and react to a bullet fired from a few feet away. She couldn’t even perceive Superman’s entire fight with Flash. Therefore the fight took much less time than a bullet needs to cross 4 feet. That’s at least on par with Zoom and Savitar, who aren’t faster than Mach 14. Why not? As you said, Flash was Mach 13.2 when he first fought Savitar. Zoom isn’t faster than that. As for Savitar, he was actually still stuck in the speedforce when he stomped Barry, and when he came out, he lost a whole lot of speed, taking him down to Barry’s level, which remained the same for the entire season. He could have gotten a tad faster, so I gave him a Mach 14.

Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Stalin-Is-Steel

@bladeoffury said:

@stalin-is-steel: Wonder Woman can perceive and react to a bullet fired from a few feet away. She couldn’t even perceive Superman’s entire fight with Flash. Therefore the fight took much less time than a bullet needs to cross 4 feet. That’s at least on par with Zoom and Savitar, who aren’t faster than Mach 14. Why not? As you said, Flash was Mach 13.2 when he first fought Savitar. Zoom isn’t faster than that. As for Savitar, he was actually still stuck in the speedforce when he stomped Barry, and when he came out, he lost a whole lot of speed, taking him down to Barry’s level, which remained the same for the entire season. He could have gotten a tad faster, so I gave him a Mach 14.

Zoom at the end of season 2 was about mach 14 to 15 due to him stealing all of Barry's speed and that adding to his own original speed. Keep in mind Barry never got that back. Hell, Barry couldn't even beat Zoom in their battle- he had to get BFR'd and killed by plot. Zoom before the enhancement was easily catching dozens of bullets, which is a better speed feat than WW swatting some away. DCEU Flash's feats are very limited, and I'd hold judgement on dubbing him faster than Zoom, at least at the moment.

Savitar is tricky due to the plot being crap and not giving a accurate rating of his actual speed. But we do know that he is faster than season 3 Barry, considering that even outside of the Speed Force Barry was barely breaking even with him, and him having to use the suit to protect him from the damaging effects of going too fast. He's faster than Barry who's mach 13.2, so he's around mach 15 to 16.

Both are faster than Clark. Him reacting to DCEU Flash once isn't meaning that he can deal with two bloodlusted speedsters who can phase him or create more of themselves through manipulating time, as well as simply being more skilled, and faster. It's a bit of a logical stretch to suggest otherwise.

Lan_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Both could solo.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stalin-is-steel: Zoom didn’t get faster after stealing Barry’s speed, he only prevented his gradual death with it. He’s Mach 13, or 14 at most. What do you mean by Barry never getting his speed back? He went into the speedforce, and was able to match Zoom once again. Of course Zoom is faster than Diana, but Clark is in another league. And I would say that Superman and Flash are faster than S3 speedsters, as fighting outside of Diana’s perception puts them far above Mach 14 (they’re faster than Mach 50 according to my rough calc). As for Savitar, Mach 14 Barry matched him perfectly, and the suit is a bit iffy, due to the fact that current Barry doesn’t need one. Clark didn’t only react to Flash once, he was just as fast as him, even catching up when Barry was running to save the civilians. We also don’t know if phasing would work, and it kind of becomes an NLF. Answer me this: can CW Zoom phase 616 Thing’s heart out?

Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stalin-is-steel: Zoom didn’t get faster after stealing Barry’s speed, he only prevented his gradual death with it. He’s Mach 13, or 14 at most. What do you mean by Barry never getting his speed back? He went into the speedforce, and was able to match Zoom once again. Of course Zoom is faster than Diana, but Clark is in another league. And I would say that Superman and Flash are faster than S3 speedsters, as fighting outside of Diana’s perception puts them far above Mach 14 (they’re faster than Mach 50 according to my rough calc). As for Savitar, Mach 14 Barry matched him perfectly, and the suit is a bit iffy, due to the fact that current Barry doesn’t need one. Clark didn’t only react to Flash once, he was just as fast as him, even catching up when Barry was running to save the civilians. We also don’t know if phasing would work, and it kind of becomes an NLF. Answer me this: can CW Zoom phase 616 Thing’s heart out?

Dude, DCEU Flash and Superman are nowhere near those levels of speed. It's logically insane to say that. That would make Clark faster than almost every speedster bar one if highballing massively. No way is that the case. Clark is at best mach 12 or 13.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stalin-is-steel: I mean, you can say that all you want, but you would need to prove it. I told you how I got my calc. And no, Clark isn’t only slower than one speedster. CW Flash, Reverse Flash, Flashtime Jay and Jesse would leave him in the dust.

Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stalin-is-steel: I mean, you can say that all you want, but you would need to prove it. I told you how I got my calc. And no, Clark isn’t only slower than one speedster. CW Flash, Reverse Flash, Flashtime Jay and Jesse would leave him in the dust.

None of them are near mach 50. Savitar in the Speed Force was about mach 30 at his best. So you are telling me that DCEU Flash is somehow double as fast as him?

Also, how does "She couldn’t even perceive Superman’s entire fight with Flash. Therefore the fight took much less time than a bullet needs to cross 4 feet. That’s at least on par with Zoom and Savitar, who aren’t faster than Mach 14." somehow equal Clark and Flash being near mach 50, let alone faster?

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stalin-is-steel: First, find the time it takes a bullet to cover 4/5 feet. Wonder Woman could react in that time. Next, check out Superman and Flash’s fight scene, speed up the video until they fight as fast as normal people, and write down by how much you sped it up. Their whole slow mo part was about 40 seconds, so instead of fighting, they could have been running for that time. Find the average running speed of a man per second, see how far he can go in 40 seconds. Divide that by the multiplier that you sped up the fight with, and you get the distance they could have ran, all out of Diana’s perception. Remember the time that it takes a billet to cross 4 to 5 feet that you found at the beginning? This distance that Clark could have ran was covered in less time than the bullet crossed that significantly smaller distance. I got Mach 50 with a big lowball. Tell me what you get :)

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speedster team should take this via speedbiltz and phasing

Germangod1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom solos

The_Centre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCEU Superman one shots both of them

Corruptionz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see no restriction on time travel, clark gets killed in childhood.

Germangod1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom and Savitar solos

Germangod1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Btw HOW SUPERMAN IS GONNA SEE SAVITAR ?! ONLY SPEED FORCE USERS COULD SEE HIM.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not only is phasing questionable, but Clark is faster than S3 era speedsters. He destroys them.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@germangod1: Savitar lost his insvisibility after leaving the speedforce prison.

KoLKent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By KoLKent  Online

@bladeoffury said:

Not only is phasing questionable, but Clark is faster than S3 era speedsters. He destroys them.

What feats put Clark above S3 Speedsters...not that it matters, Savitar destroyed Jesse, Barry, Jay and Wally and was able to hold the upper hand against Jay, Wally and Barry at the same time. In his first fight he was a total blur to Barry. By intent he should be just as fast or faster than current Barry and by feats he's a lot faster than S3 speedsters.

Savitar should be more durable than Clark with scaling to current Barry so phasing will work just fine -- not that he needs that, a supersonic punch will lay Clark out.

Germangod1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On purest off screen travel speed ( maily outside atmosphere ) he is above them outside Savitar and Eobard. Star Lab camera couldn't keep up with Savitar and Eobard in Legends somehwo reach vanishing point located in another galaxy ( off screen )

webinyoureye11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes. Speedsters don’t have a win condition. Eobard couldn’t even phase through a vault door lol

Loading Video...

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kolkent said:
@bladeoffury said:

What feats put Clark above S3 Speedsters...not that it matters, Savitar destroyed Jesse, Barry, Jay and Wally and was able to hold the upper hand against Jay, Wally and Barry at the same time. In his first fight he was a total blur to Barry. By intent he should be just as fast or faster than current Barry and by feats he's a lot faster than S3 speedsters.

Savitar should be more durable than Clark with scaling to current Barry so phasing will work just fine -- not that he needs that, a supersonic punch will lay Clark out.

S3 speedsters are what, Mach 14? Savitar is only a little faster based on his performances against Barry. Not sure why you're bringing the first fight up, that was Savitar in the speedforce, and he became way slower after leaving it.

Why would he be as fast as current Barry by intent? Why would you scale his durability from current Barry's damage output when he never fought current Barry? What striking feats do Savitar or S3 speedsters have that suggest they can put down someone who can tank getting punched miles away, orbital re-entry, and attacks capable of destroying something that was unscathed by an impact that created a shockwave the size of a mountain?

Olubummo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Olubummo  Online

@webinyoureye11:

Supes. Speedsters don’t have a win condition. Eobard couldn’t even phase through a vault door lol

- LMAO, stop saying what you don't know!!!

- That was Black Flash not Eobard!!!

- Black Flash couldn't phase through a vault door because they activated a Force Field!!!

- LMAO, Superman doesn't have Force Field inside his Body!!!

- So Speedsters have a win condition!!!

Olubummo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Olubummo  Online

@bladeoffury:

S3 speedsters are what, Mach 14?

- LMAO, who told you that?

- Please don't talk about one Stupid calculation that you got from the internet!!!

- Also, i think you should know this: We can't judge both CW Speedsters and DCEU Superman based on only Cw Speedsters Mach stated in the Show.

That would be Unwise!!!

Why?

- DCEU Superman Mach hasn't been stated in his own movies yet, so we have to use Feat!!!

• And if we go by feat, then CW Speedsters like Flash, Reverse-Flash, Savitar and Zoom are way faster than DCEU Superman.

- It's not my fault that DCEU Superman Mach hasn't been Stated in the DCEU movie, but we have to use Feat!!!

Feat: Who is faster?

- We have to base our Arguement on the Mach of the Things or Energy they Outran, not calculation. Things or Energy like a bullet, explosion, lightning e.t.c!!!

- We also have to base our Arguement on Anything they Statued, like for example, humans, a bullet, explosion, lightning e.t.c!!!

• Can Superman statue Humans?

- Cw Speedsters has regular done that!!!

• Can Superman catch or redirect Bullets?

- CW Speedsters has done that!!!

i hope you know that Humans, Bullet, Explosions can't move faster than the Speed of light, nothing moves faster than Light!!!

i hope you know that the Speed Of Sound can't move faster than the Speed Of Light!!!

So let me ask you this Questions:

• Has DCEU Superman Outran Lightning?

• Has DCEU Superman Statue Lightning?

If you can't answer those 2 questions, then CW Speedsters are way faster than DCEU Superman!!!

What striking feats do Savitar or S3 speedsters have that suggest they can put down someone who can tank getting punched miles away, orbital re-entry, and attacks capable of destroying something that was unscathed by an impact that created a shockwave the size of a mountain?

- LMAO, it's a Death Battle right?

- This will be the result:

No Caption Provided

• Speedsters can Extract anything from a body less than a second!!!

That's what you get, when you mess with Speedsters!!!

ByondEon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CW speedsters are WAY faster than Superman. At best, Barry from the JL movie would be slower than Mach 10, and he is faster than Superman, not by much, but a bit.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Savitar doesn't scale to Current Barry

webinyoureye11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By webinyoureye11

@olubummo said:

@webinyoureye11:

- LMAO, stop saying what you don't know!!!

- That was Black Flash not Eobard!!!

- Black Flash couldn't phase through a vault door because they activated a Force Field!!!

- LMAO, Superman doesn't have Force Field inside his Body!!!

- So Speedsters have a win condition!!!

Eobard was the one about to cry cause they closed the vault on him. He specifically said they would all die if they didn’t open the vault. Didn’t see a forcefield then.

Force field or not, there’s obviously a limit to phasing which cw fanatics never admit. Otherwise eobard wouldn’t need to open a vault door to escape.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

- LMAO, who told you that?

Some of the smartest individuals in the entire Arrowverse who also happened to study Barry and his speed for years.

- Also, i think you should know this: We can't judge both CW Speedsters and DCEU Superman based on only Cw Speedsters Mach stated in the Show.

That would be Unwise!!!

Why?

- DCEU Superman Mach hasn't been stated in his own movies yet, so we have to use Feat!!!

• And if we go by feat, then CW Speedsters like Flash, Reverse-Flash, Savitar and Zoom are way faster than DCEU Superman.

- It's not my fault that DCEU Superman Mach hasn't been Stated in the DCEU movie, so we have to use Feat!!!

No, we have to use the best method we can to determine the combatant's speed separately. What's the best method to determine Barry's speed? Statements, as they are given by reliable characters, are in great quantity, and are extremely precise. What's the best method to determine Clark's speed? Feats, as there is nothing else we can go by in his case. Then we compare Barry's statements and Clark's feats to determine which yield a better result. Clark is faster.

Even if we look at Barry's feats, he is often seen running at comparable speeds to bullets throughout the first season. Here is an example, in which Barry, going at his fastest, is unable to catch up to the third bullet before it reaches a forcefield:

Loading Video...

This also shows how inconsistent Barry's feats are, with him being able to outrun lightning in previous episodes. It's another reason why we should go by the statements: they are consistent throughout the first several seasons.

Olubummo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Olubummo  Online

@webinyoureye11:

Eobard was the one about to cry cause they closed the vault on him. He specifically said they would all die if they didn’t open the vault. Didn’t see a forcefield then.

- But immedately Black Flash entered the Vault, am very sure that you saw Eobard quickly Speed up to activate Something!!!

- That answers your question!!!

Force field or not, there’s obviously a limit to phasing which cw fanatics never admit.

- LOL, they might have a limit, but most of your favourite Characters don't have the things inside their body that prevent CW Speedsters from phasing!!!

- You are trying to put a limit to CW Speedsters phasing ability, because you know that's how they can put Superman down and win, so you are trying to limit their winning conditions, LMAO!!!

- You are trying to downplay CW Speedsters phasing ability, to get the result that you want in this Battle, because if you think about it, neither kryptonians or Superman have the things inside their body that prevent Speedsters from phasing, even in comics, so i don't know why you are talking about the limit. It is irrelevant!!!

- Anyway, i don't think they have a limit, but probably because Writers want to write a Story for them, they want to prolong a Story, so writers might limit their phasing ability sometimes, to write a Story for them.

- If they don't limit their phasing ability, their won't be a Story!!!

Otherwise eobard wouldn’t need to open a vault door to escape.

CW Flash has phased through Supergirl, a Kryptonian:

No Caption Provided

- Superman doesn't have the things inside his body that prevent Speedsters from phasing, so Stop your arguement about phasing!!!

Olubummo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Olubummo  Online

@bladeoffury:

No, we have to use the best method we can to determine the combatant's speed separately. What's the best method to determine Barry's speed? Statements, as they are given by reliable characters, are in great quantity, and are extremely precise. What's the best method to determine Clark's speed? Feats, as there is nothing else we can go by in his case.

LMAO, if there is nothing else to go by in Clark case, and you want to use Clark Feat to judge who is Faster, then also use CW Speedsters Feat to also judge, which will make it Equal and Balanced, Feat for Feat!!! That is the Best Method to know who is Faster since Clark Mach hasn't been stated in his own movie!!!

- CW Flash Mach has been Stated in his Show right???

- YES.

- Has DCEU Superman Mach been Stated in his own Movie?

- NO.

LOL, but you want to use CW Flash Mach Stated in his own Show, to judge between who is Fast, then ignore DCEU Superman Mach not yet Stated in his own Show, lack of good judgement, that would be Unwise!!!

- You can't judge both CW Speedsters and DCEU Superman based on only Cw Speedsters Mach stated in their Show, then ignore CW Speedsters feats and use Clark feats to judge!!!

- It has to be 50 - 50.

Since Superman Mach hasn't been stated yet, it is understandable to say superman is Mach 0, since they've not stated he's Mach yet in the Movie.

- LOL, so if you tell me that Superman is faster by feats, of which he is not, then i would also tell you that CW Speedsters are faster by Mach.

Then we compare Barry's statements and Clark's feats to determine which yield a better result. Clark is faster.

- LOL, you are trying to get the result that you want, the result that will suit you, if you think Clark is faster than Flash, zoom or Savitar from Season 1 to season 3, if we are talking about Combat Speed not Travel Speed, then you are decieving yourself big time!!!

- You want to use Clarkfeats to judge who is faster, but ignore CW Speedsters feats in the process, LOL.

- it is a Cheat to CW Speedsters!!!

- it's either MACH for MACH to judge them both.

- Or FEAT for FEAT to judge them both.

You have to choose 1.

MACH - The mach that they stated in CW Speedster show and DCEU Superman movie!!! [Note - i don't care if they've not stated Superman Mach yet!!!].

FEAT - Feat they displayed such as Outran or Statue anything, have talked about this, in my first Post!!! [Note - Statue anything like humans, bullets e.t.c is how we can truly tell who is Superior at Combat Speed].

• it is either we use the Mach stated in both CW Flash and DCEU Superman to judge them both!!!

OR

• We use Feats to judge both of them!!!

[Note - i don't want to know if they've not stated Superman mach yet, all i know is that Superman stated Mach is 0].

- You have to pick 1 out of those 2 points.

You want to use the Mach stated in only CW Speedsters show to judge who is fast between CW Speedsters and Clark, by using Clark feats, you want to use Mach for Feat, that's unwise!!!

I want to use Mach for Mach stated in both show OR Feat for Feat displayed by either CW Speedsters or Superman, which is the Equal thing and the Right thing to do!!!

Even if we look at Barry's feats, he is often seen running at comparable speeds to bullets throughout the first season.

No Caption Provided

You are Wrong!!!

• Barry was nowhere around the Area when the Bullet was shot, but he still caught up to it and redircted it.

Here is an example, in which Barry, going at his fastest, is unable to catch up to the third bullet before it reaches a forcefield:

- if we go by Feats, your grammer is irrelevant, We only need Barry best feat, you can't compare a series to a Movie, bad feats is just due to writers trying to write a Long Story for Flash and trying to prolong the Story, so each Episode won't stop at 20 minutes.

- He actually caught up with the 3rd bullet, but he couldn't catch up to 3rd bullet before it reaches a [force field, because that's what the writers wants, you need understand that they have to write a Story for Flash, no matter how fast he might be, so it's not everytime that they will make him fast, sometimes they will limit his Speed, just to prolong the Story.

- Also, i hope you know that the Topic says DCEU Superman vs Zoom and Savitar, not Barry.

Zoom was the villian of Season 2 and Savitar was the villian of Season 3, so stop talking about Flash season 1 bad feats.

Zoom Bullets Feats:

No Caption Provided

I hope you can clearly see that Zoom caught a lot of Bullets with just only One Hand.

Bullets are nothing to Zoom!!!

Flash Bullets Feats = Savitar Feat:

No Caption Provided

This happened in Season 3, i hope you can clearly see Barry redirect a Bullet with ease!!!

Barry as at Season 3 was faster than Zoom, so he can also do what zoom did to all those bullets as at season 3. Savitar is as Fast as Flash in S3, so savitar can do what Flash did!!!

This also shows how inconsistent Barry's feats are, with him being able to outrun lightning in previous episodes. It's another reason why we should go by the statements: they are consistent throughout the first several seasons.

- LOL, no it's not inconsistent.

- We can't go with only CW Speedster statement, Clark has 0 statement, so we have to go by Feat. It has to be Equal, it's either Mach stated in both show OR Feat displayed by either Clark or CW Speedsters.

- Topic says Zoom and Savitar so i don't know why you are talking about Barry!!!

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olubummo: There is no reason why we should compare the two characters statement for statement or feat for feat. What if I say that we should compare them bullet timing for bullet timing and "statue" feat for statue feat specifically? That doesn't make sense, as both bullet-timing and statuing characters are indications of speed, and they should be compared with each other to determine which feat yields higher results. The same way, feats and statements are both indications of speed, and they should be compared with each other to determine which type of data yields higher results. I'm not ignoring the feats either, I'm taking them into consideration, it's just that the statements + the feats in which he runs at relative speeds to bullets carry more intent than his lightning timing feats or whatever.

- if we go by Feats, your grammer is irrelevant

???

We only need Barry best feat, you can't compare a series to a Movie, bad feats is just due to writers trying to write a Long Story for Flash and trying to prolong the Story, so each Episode won't stop at 20 minutes.

wait srsly? This is gonna be easy then...

We only need Diana's best feat. She reacted to HV from Doomsday. Clark statued her. gg

Olubummo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Olubummo  Online

@bladeoffury:

There is no reason why we should compare the two characters statement for statement or feat for feat.

- LOL, i have already answered you, it's the Equal and Right thing to do, no cheating allowed!!!

What if I say that we should compare them bullet timing for bullet timing and "statue" feat for statue feat specifically?

- LOL, does Superman have any Bullet timing feat?

- if it's bullet timing, cw speedsters will still even win!!!

- Also, you don't need to stress yourself, you don't really need bullet timing, you just need to know how good they are with bullets, can they easily catch it or redirect it, that is Speed talking.

- LOL, if it's statue feat for statue feat, CW Speedsters wins!!!

• Superman has only statued humans with his Combat Speed!!!

• CW Speedsters has statued humans, percieved Lightning in Slow motion, and they've even Statue Lightning. So they have a Slowmo feat and Statue feats, that beat Clark!!!

• Bullets and humans can't move Faster than the Speed Of Light, they can't move FTL!!!

That doesn't make sense, as both bullet-timing and statuing characters are indications of speed, and they should be compared with each other to determine which feat yields higher results.

- Statue Feat have levels!!!

- If character Y statue a particular thing which moves at the Speed Of Sound and Character X statue a particular thing which moves at the Speed Of Light.

Who has better Combat Speed, who wins?

- Character X wins, because nothing moves faster than Light, for character X to Statue Lightning, it shows that he is Faster than character Y, who only statued the Speed Of Sound, simple.

The same way, feats and statements are both indications of speed, and they should be compared with each other to determine which type of data yields higher results.

- LOL, have told you countless times, you can't use only CW Speedsters statement to judge who is Faster between 2 different characters!!!

Why?

- The other Character Mach hasn't been stated in his own Show yet!!!

- it shows lack of good judgement, it's unwise!!!

- It's also a Cheat!!!

- So you have to use Feat for Feat!!!

I'm not ignoring the feats either, I'm taking them into consideration, it's just that the statements + the feats in which he runs at relative speeds to bullets carry more intent than his lightning timing feats or whatever.

- Have the other Character Mach been stated in his own movie?

- No.

- Then you can't judge that way, we have to use Feat!!!

- Statement made in only a Character show, but not yet made in the other Character show, shouldn't be important!!!

- Have told you, use Feats, use Feats, forgets about Statement, most Live-action show don't state their Mach, what don't you understand, so we have to use Feats!!!

- Also, stop with your inconsistent, you need to understand this, you can't compare a Movie to Series, it is not all the time that Writers will make Flash fast, if they did that, there wouldn't really be a Story, he will easily defeats all his villians in 1 second, will that help prolong the Story? each episode will last for about 20 minutes, when it should last for about 70 minutes or more, we are talking about 23 Episodes in one Season, so it's not everytime they will make Flash fast. Writers can slow Flash down sometimes just to write a Story, of which i understand that, the same goes for other's with Super Speed in other Live-action show, sometimes they can slow them down, limit their Speed to Prolong a Story!!!

- So we have to use Best Feat for both characters!!!

wait srsly? This is gonna be easy then...

We only need Diana's best feat. She reacted to HV from Doomsday. Clark statued her. gg

- Yes, now you are talking, use Best feat!!!

- You see, it would be easy to judge!!!

- Clark statued her right?

- Can WW statue or catch Lightning?

- Is Clark fast enough to Statue or catch Lightning?

- LMAO.

Zoom did not only statue Lightning, he caught Lightning bolt with one hand!!!

Zoom was fast enough to react to and catch Lightning Bolt and throw it back before Barry can react:

No Caption Provided

- Zoom statued and caught the Lightning Bolt, immedately Zoom caught thee Lightning Bolt, the Lightning Bolt was statued in Zoom hand, but it was because ZOOM was trying to Redirect the Lightning Bolt back to Barry, that was why it looks like the Lightning Bolt was moving, when in Reality, the Lightning Bolt was actually Frozen in Zoom hand!!!

Zoom MurderStomps SM in a Flash!!!⚡

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olubummo:

- You see, it would be easy to judge!!!

Yes, yes it would.

- Clark statued her right?

Yes.

- Can WW statue or catch Lightning?

Yes, she blocked heat vision after it was released, which is light speed. Lightning is only 1/3rd that fast.

- Is Clark fast enough to Statue or catch Lightning?

Even easier than Wonder Woman, since he statued her.

Superman SuperStomps Zoom in a Flash!!!⚡

Germangod1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom shitstomps him. Savitar slaps too

WSCKaidou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By WSCKaidou

DCEU Supes curbs, he soloed the JL lol. That > CW Barry fucking Allen. God that was such a bad showing for flash, 4 seasons of him getting no diffed over and over again just for him to finally get close to his comic book counterpart in the 5th.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Olubummo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Olubummo  Online

@bladeoffury:

Yes, she blocked heat vision after it was released, which is light speed. Lightning is only 1/3rd that fast.

- LOL, Flash as dodged Supergirl HV in season 3, Savitar is as fast as Flash or even faster as at season 3, so Stop decieving yourself!!!

• Can WW statue or catch Lightning?

- NO!!!

- She does not have any feat!!!

- She is only fast enough to block it, at least for now, which is nothing compared to Statuing Lightning or holding it, that is insane!!!

- Also, Statue is > Block!!!

Even easier than Wonder Woman, since he statued her.

- Zoom, Savitar or Flash can also do that.

Why?

- They have > Combat Speed than WW.

- Superman staued WW, because he has > Combat Speed than her, statuing people is nothing compared to Statuing Light!!!

- Because he statued her, means Jack, he does not have any feat that shows he can Statue Light, not to now talk about catch it, so he can't!!!

- At least for now.

• Is Clark fast enough to Statue or catch Lightning?

- NO!!!

- He does not have any feat!!!

Superman SuperStomps Zoom in a Flash!!!⚡

- LMAO, stomp what?😂 Been done already.

- Zoom MurderStomped SM in a Flash!!!⚡

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olubummo:

Ye, S3 Flash is about as fast as Wonder Woman then, maybe a little faster, since they both blocked/dodged heat vision, respectively. But Clark STATUED her.

Statue > block for sure, but Zoom never statued lightning, he was moving at speeds similar to it.

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ourmanuel  Online

Force field or not, there’s obviously a limit to phasing which cw fanatics never admit. Otherwise eobard wouldn’t need to open a vault door to escape.

Even if theres a limit, what makes you think it wont work on clark?

webinyoureye11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: I figure Superman >>> safety deposit vault walls which reverse flash couldn’t phase through.