CW VS MCU : 6v6 Battle Royale Elimination

Avatar image for darkroseironavenger
DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In this battle it will start off with one combatant from each universe fighting, the first one to fall is replaced by the next fighter on their team. Who comes out on top, you decide. !

CW Team :

-Team Captain:Oliver Queen-Green Arrow

-Team Muscle: Supergirl

-Team Tactician:Jonn Jonz

-Team Speedster: Barry Allen-The Flash

Team Humans:Thea Queen/Speedy and Slade Wilson/DeathStroke

Team MCU:

Team Captain: Captain America

Team Muscle: Thor

Team Tactican: Tony Stark-Iron Man(Jarvis Aided)

Team Speedster:QuickSilver (Marvel Version)

Team Humans:Black Widow and Melinda May-The Cavalry

Each Player has standard Gear on a football field sized fight Arena.

No victory by death, a death is disqualification for which ever team did it.

Win by Eliminating all other team members.

Who wins who looses.

First Round:

Humans vs Humans

Eliminated is replaced by following In this order.

Speedsters

Muscles

Captain's

Tacticans

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkroseironavenger: Nice battle format.

Bolded victors.

R1

Black Widow and Melinda May-The Cavalry vs Thea Queen/Speedy and Slade Wilson/DeathStroke

R2

Thea Queen/Speedy and Slade Wilson/DeathStroke vs QuickSilver-Could go either way, but I'll go with QS.

R3

Barry Allen-The Flash vs QuickSilver.

R4

Barry Allen-The Flash vs Thor- Because of this restriction-No victory by death, a death is disqualification for which ever team did it.

R5

Thor vs Supergirl

R6

Supergirl vs Captain America

R7

Supergirl vs Tony Stark-Iron Man(Jarvis Aided)

Did I mess up any round?

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a
deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What RBT said

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No matter how you lay it out, Supergirl will still be beating whoever she comes up against.

CW wins, the rest of the rounds will really not be doing much to affect that.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's not forget that if there is the impossible chance of the team losing, Barry could go back in time and have then rethink another plan.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehunter: @pyrofn:

Idk, it sounds like you're kind of lowballing the MCU. Thor actually has the power set and skills to realistically beat Supergirl at least 5/10 times.

Not sure Thor beating Kara would make a difference though. Because he would just eventually have to face J'onn who I'm not sure he would be able to beat.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@darkroseironavenger: Nice battle format.

Bolded victors.

R1

Black Widow and Melinda May-The Cavalry vs Thea Queen/Speedy and Slade Wilson/DeathStroke

R2

Thea Queen/Speedy and Slade Wilson/DeathStroke vs QuickSilver-Could go either way, but I'll go with QS.

R3

Barry Allen-The Flash vs QuickSilver.

R4

Barry Allen-The Flash vs Thor- Because of this restriction-No victory by death, a death is disqualification for which ever team did it.

R5

Thor vs Supergirl

R6

Supergirl vs Captain America

R7

Supergirl vs Tony Stark-Iron Man(Jarvis Aided)

This

Did I mess up any round?

Nope

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant1230: I'm banking more on her speed and fighting ability over her heat vision and strength. She has also fought lightning users and vortex users enough to close that gap from my perspective.

Stryzzar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supergirl solos. She'll beat everyone before it just comes down to her and Thor, where she'll still win.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant1230: 'at least 5/10'?

so you think he's generally superior to Kara?

lmao no. he can lay on some damage but he shouldnt be able to beat her any more than 3/10

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Mutant1230

@pyrofn said:

@mutant1230: I'm banking more on her speed and fighting ability over her heat vision and strength. She has also fought lightning users and vortex users enough to close that gap from my perspective.

Her speed is nothing impressive. She's been tagged by regular humans and shot by bullets all throughout the series, her travel speed is impressive but her combat speed leaves a lot to be desired. To be fair though Thor probably isn't much better than her in that department. He's at best subsonic himself.

@thehunter 'at least 5/10'?

so you think he's generally superior to Kara?

lmao no. he can lay on some damage but he shouldnt be able to beat her any more than 3/10

I think they're just about equal. Thor's projectile has considerably better feats than Supergirl, but her durability seems to outclass the Thunder God's. In most places they're very even and the fight could seriously go either way with them. Just saying "lmao no" doesn't change the facts. :P

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant1230: Thor is definitely no better. I don't remember her getting tagged by real humans without a sufficient reason such as them flanking her. What moment do you call to mind?

I'd bargain her travel speed plays a hand in her dodging. First piece of evidence, while not dodging but blocking, could still be used as a means of showing how quick she can be. My example is When Livewire tried to take out the helicopter and Supergirl got in front of it in the Flash-Supergirl crossover episode. If she can move that fast at protecting the helicopter after Livewire shot at it, I highly doubt she is incapable of putting it to use to dodge. :/

Avatar image for deactivated-597fe3e7af56f
deactivated-597fe3e7af56f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

@mutant1230: Thor is definitely no better. I don't remember her getting tagged by real humans without a sufficient reason such as them flanking her. What moment do you call to mind?

I'd bargain her travel speed plays a hand in her dodging. First piece of evidence, while not dodging but blocking, could still be used as a means of showing how quick she can be. My example is When Livewire tried to take out the helicopter and Supergirl got in front of it in the Flash-Supergirl crossover episode. If she can move that fast at protecting the helicopter after Livewire shot at it, I highly doubt she is incapable of putting it to use to dodge. :/

She HAS been tagged by regular humans multiple times throughout the series.

No Caption Provided

Reactron, a human with no super speed straight up blitzes her.

No Caption Provided

Livewire (who has no proven speed powers) and a human security guard smack her around multiple times.

No Caption Provided

Rudy Jones, a middle aged man (who hadn't absorbed any real powers yet) catches Supergirl's fist in mid-air.

Fast reaction times aren't part of Supergirl's powerset, she can fly and run quickly but isn't able to preform tasks in super speed. Not in the same way The Flash or other speedsters can. Tasks that include fighting, hence regular humans little trouble keeping up with her.

Her flying in the middle of Livewire's electricity doesn't disprove this. As that was an example of flying. Just going from point a to point b in front of the helicopter.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By RBT

@mutant1230:

Fast reaction times aren't part of Supergirl's powerset, she can fly and run quickly but isn't able to preform tasks in super speed.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

Now I can find you several other times where she has performed tasks at superspeed, but these will suffice, IMO.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supergirl wins this for the CW team.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PyroFN

@mutant1230: Isn't Reactron wearing an enhanced suit? And wasn't she trying to reason with him at the time?

Livewire's an interesting case. She seems to clearly have a sort of superhuman strength and can turn her body into living electricity that Flash barely kept up with when running up a building. I wouldn't doubt that she does have some sort of self-defense training or enhanced body, since she had extreme proficiency in using her powers on the first episode after she got them. It might just be another case of plot hole and inconsistency.

You just said Rudy Jones had not absorbed superhuman energy, implying that he has had absorbed energy from someone before. He was possessed by an alien parasite that used him to absorb others. It obviously enhanced him in some ways because no human can catch Supergirl punch without it getting broken in some way. The alien obviously enhanced him in some way.

She obviously did not know Livewire was gonna shoot the helicopter, ergo it is a reaction, an instinct to save those lives. If she knew Livewire was gonna do that, then I would've agreed.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Dude, we've been over this. The first two are outliers and aren't consist with her regular powerset. If she could casually catch bullets like that how would you explain the fact in multiple episodes she lets bullet slide off her without catching them? Risking civilian casualties? Or a bloodlusted Red Kryptonite Kara getting hit by bullets too? I'm too lazy to find the gifs, but the point is, she is more often than not consistently portrayed as having peak human reflexes, and rarely exceeds that. The only exception being outliers.

Speaking of those though the second one she struggles just to catch the bullet, which puts her at barely supersonic if you consider the feat valid. In the third one she runs to the soldier fast and then chokes him at normal speed precisely solidifying what I was saying. Your own gif proves it.

@pyrofn:

Isn't Reactron wearing an enhanced suit? And wasn't she trying to reason with him at the time?

An enhanced suit that provides strength and nothing more. No, she was done reasoning with him at this point. They fought again and he overpowered her.

Livewire's an interesting case. She seems to clearly have a sort of superhuman strength and can turn her body into living electricity that Flash barely kept up with when running up a building. I wouldn't doubt that she does have some sort of self-defense training or enhanced body, since she had extreme proficiency in using her powers on the first episode after she got them. It might just be another case of plot hole and inconsistency.

No matter, her fists don't have super speed though. Hence why her being able to hit Supergirl so casually alongside the security guard is more proof for my case she usually can't exceed peak human reaction times.

You just said Rudy Jones had not absorbed superhuman energy, implying that he has had absorbed energy from someone before. He was possessed by an alien parasite that used him to absorb others. It obviously enhanced him in some ways because no human can catch Supergirl punch without it getting broken in some way. The alien obviously enhanced him in some way.

Yes, he has superhuman strength from the Parasite, no proof that it gave him any sort of speed enhancements what so ever. Just eyeing it you can also see she was not going at any sort of enhanced speed when he caught her fist. It looks at though Rudy was legit just faster than Kara was.

She obviously did not know Livewire was gonna shoot the helicopter, ergo it is a reaction, an instinct to save those lives. If she knew Livewire was gonna do that, then I would've agreed.

Not quite. It's a complicated situation, but Supergirl flew when Livewire shot her electricity and got in front of it as super speed. There's also the notion that Leslie's electricity may not be as fast as actual lightning. Flash getting tagged by her seemed more to do with his own arrogance/jobbing than the lightning's genuine speed.

Loading Video...

Cat Grant was able to jump out of the way of Livewire's lightning. Her speed might come more from her electric phasing than the projectiles.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant1230:

Dude, we've been over this. The first two are outliers and aren't consist with her regular powerset. If she could casually catch bullets like that how would you explain the fact in multiple episodes she lets bullet slide off her without catching them? Risking civilian casualties? Or a bloodlusted Red Kryptonite Kara getting hit by bullets too? I'm too lazy to find the gifs, but the point is, she is more often than not consistently portrayed as having peak human reflexes, and rarely exceeds that. The only exception being outliers.

What are you talking about? Kara never attempts to catch bullets that are shot at her. Obviously the bullets don't bounce off of her and hit random people like you are claiming since the countless times she has been shot at, not once has a bullet bounced off of her and hit someone else. That's just not something show writers bother themselves with. Whenever Kara has attempted to catch a bullet she has. Ruling out feats as an outlier, even when they happen multiple times, just because it messes up with your hierarchy of fighters is not a good way to debate.

Speaking of those though the second one she struggles just to catch the bullet, which puts her at barely supersonic if you consider the feat valid.

She never struggled to catch the bullet. Three bullets were shot, she tanked two and had her hand up to catch the bullet way before the bullet reached her.

In the third one she runs to the soldier fast and then chokes him at normal speed precisely solidifying what I was saying. Your own gif proves it.

Now you're not even making sense. Against Master Jailer, she used superspeed to get behind him and then get him in a lock. So because she performed one action at super speed and next at normal, her superspeed thing doesn't count? That's some weird logic.

The show has over and over again implied, said and even outright shown Kara is at least as fast as Barry when she wants to. I mean everybody on this site outright ignores anything CW Barry does and single mindedly focuses on the statements made by the characters about his speed, even though it's outright impossible for him to achieve things he does in the speed limit put on him, but when it comes to Supergirl, even Barry saying that Kara is as fast as him and Kara actually proving that true in the same episode is not enough. The hypocrisy is unbelievable.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant1230: Fair enough assessments.

Does Thor have any feats that say that he could go toe to toe with her and win, considering she still has the fighting prowess from training as an agent for the deo? I know he has experience in wars against asgardians, the destroyer, etc. But anything that would help him in hand-to-hand speed similar to Melinda May or Black Widow? Not saying Supergirl is that good, but I mean in fighting style, sort of. With less flying kicks and more, uh, flying and punching. XD

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: What are you talking about? Kara never attempts to catch bullets that are shot at her. Obviously the bullets don't bounce off of her and hit random people like you are claiming since the countless times she has been shot at, not once has a bullet bounced off of her and hit someone else.

There's still the risk and the irresponsibility of letting them bounce off and theoretically hit someone or cause property damage. There's no good reason she would casually let bullets hit her if it was within her power set to casually avoid all of them. There's also the fact the times she's been tagged vastly outnumber the two times legit reaction times were used. Unless almost every single episode in the series was PiS barring a few isolated cases it seems like the writing team is trying to imply it's not part of her power set.

She never struggled to catch the bullet. Three bullets were shot, she tanked two and had her hand up to catch the bullet way before the bullet reached her.

It did look like she was working hard to get that last bullet. But nonetheless, I stand by my claim it's outlier due to the fact it's not part of consistently shown power set throughout the series. That absolutely what defines an outlier, when a character does something they're not normally capable of doing. She never dodges bullets and always get smacked by humanoid non-super speed characters. It's all about consistency, and that's how Kara is consistently portrayed. It's just like Thor from 616.

Now you're not even making sense. Against Master Jailer, she used superspeed to get behind him and then get him in a lock. So because she performed one action at super speed and next at normal, her superspeed thing doesn't count? That's some weird logic.

It makes complete sense! She runs behind him really fast, but can't wrap the chain around his neck at the same speed. Proving my original theory about her having fast travel speed but only peak human reaction times. Hence why she didn't just do the entire move in super speed, only the running part. What do you not understand about this?

The show has over and over again implied, said and even outright shown Kara is at least as fast as Barry when she wants to. I mean everybody on this site outright ignores anything CW Barry does and single mindedly focuses on the statements made by the characters about his speed, even though it's outright impossible for him to achieve things he does in the speed limit put on him, but when it comes to Supergirl, even Barrysaying that Kara is as fast as him and Kara actually proving that true in the same episode is not enough. The hypocrisy is unbelievable.

I've never denied Kara could run (or fly) as fast as Barry. That's been pretty well-proven. That doesn't however apply when it comes to reaction times or combat speed. No one in the series has ever said the two of them would be equal in an all out brawl. Show me instances of Kara fighting someone at that level, or preforming a task at super speed. There are tons of Barry (or heroes/villains with likewise powers) doing so but none for the CW Kryptonians. Non ambiguous speed feats are what matter here, and consistency in the series that it is indeed an actual part of Kara's power set

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

@mutant1230: Fair enough assessments.

Does Thor have any feats that say that he could go toe to toe with her and win, considering she still has the fighting prowess from training as an agent for the deo? I know he has experience in wars against asgardians, the destroyer, etc. But anything that would help him in hand-to-hand speed similar to Melinda May or Black Widow? Not saying Supergirl is that good, but I mean in fighting style, sort of. With less flying kicks and more, uh, flying and punching. XD

He was able to hold his own against a ton of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents in the first movie. Guess you could argue they were not close to Ward/May's level, but there were a lot of them and I imagine they were somewhat competent if they had to protect an 0-8-4 like Mjolnir. Thor didn't seem that hurt after all of those fights.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant1230:

There's still the risk and the irresponsibility of letting them bounce off and theoretically hit someone or cause property damage. There's no good reason she would casually let bullets hit her if it was within her power set to casually avoid all of them. There's also the fact the times she's been tagged vastly outnumber the two times legit reaction times were used. Unless almost every single episode in the series was PiS barring a few isolated cases it seems like the writing team is trying to imply it's not part of her power set.

Again, writers don't bother with useless details like that.

It did look like she was working hard to get that last bullet. But nonetheless, I stand by my claim it's outlier due to the fact it's not part of consistently shown power set throughout the series. That absolutely what defines an outlier, when a character does something they're not normally capable of doing. She never dodges bullets and always get smacked by humanoid non-super speed characters. It's all about consistency, and that's how Kara is consistently portrayed. It's just like Thor from 616.

Yeah, outlier feats that has happened over half a dozen times.

It makes complete sense! She runs behind him really fast, but can't wrap the chain around his neck at the same speed. Proving my original theory about her having fast travel speed but only peak human reaction times. Hence why she didn't just do the entire move in super speed, only the running part. What do you not understand about this?

Can't? If you're trying to lowball, at least try harder. You are so far reaching its almost funny.

I've never denied Kara could run (or fly) as fast as Barry. That's been pretty well-proven. That doesn't however apply when it comes to reaction times or combat speed. No one in the series has ever said the two of them would be equal in an all out brawl.

I don't know if you have watched this years crossover or not, but Kara was able to pin point where Barry was when he was running and shoot a laser at him. Meaning she could perceive Barry while he was running. If that's not enough to convince you that she can keep up with him, I honestly can't be bothered to prove otherwise.

Show me instances of Kara fighting someone at that level, or preforming a task at super speed.

Like this?

No Caption Provided

Heck, there's even a montage of her trying out several dresses in super speed.

Loading Video...

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By PyroFN

@mutant1230: Not bad. That does put them a little close. Who was the most skilled fighter he fought against? In your opinion, of course. I've watched the Thor movies, but I still have a hard time remembering.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

Again, writers don't bother with useless details like that.

This is pretty much just an NLF. Couldn't I justify any outliers using this line of reasoning? The Flash writers don't seem to care about adapting "useless" details like that, why would Supergirl be any different? Because she doesn't have that power. This argument is grasping at straws.

Yeah, outlier feats that has happened over half a dozen times.

Quit it with the hyperbole, you've shown three times of it happening. That's at most as many of the instances of her being slow.

No Caption Provided

Silver Banshee, no Super speed get her attention and then tags her. That would never happen to someone with legit superhuman reaction times.

No Caption Provided

Mon-El (the guy she should've been able to casually avoid by your gif) throws her into a car by just running up to her. Before you she was jobbing, remember before that Kara was managing to successfully evade his attacks. Supergirl was trying her best to avoid his strikes but couldn't.

No Caption Provided

Metallo casually avoids Superman punch. Who via scaling is the same level as Kara, hence his low showing being used as proof.

Alex has been able to tag Metallo soldiers before, just to put into perspective they're not above average in this field.

Can't? If you're trying to lowball, at least try harder. You are so far reaching its almost funny.

Yet you don't debunk a single thing I said. Why wouldn't she do the entire move in super speed? Why stop during the arguably most important part where she has to choke him? That makes zero sense to do, unless her powers inhibit her acting otherwise. You're the one who's reaching by deflecting the point.

I don't know if you have watched this years crossover or not, but Kara was able to pin point where Barry was when he was running and shoot a laser at him. Meaning she could perceive Barry while he was running. If that's not enough to convince you that she can keep up with him, I honestly can't be bothered to prove otherwise.

I did indeed watch the crossover. I brainstormed with Pyro that maybe Kara's lasers may be faster than her fists. But watch the clip again since she wasn't able to hit The Flash once, even when she ambushed him by going a different route. Her flight speed was definitely close to his running though, but like I said this was never denied by me.

Like this?

The gif doesn't hold much weight after Mon-El literally tags her episodes later.

Heck, there's even a montage of her trying out several dresses in super speed.

The scene is too ambiguous to be used as a feat. All we see is her running super quickly, for all we know it could've taken average time to actually get the dress on and they just edited it accordingly. It's just not clear enough to register for me at least as a valid feat when it's so open ended like that and played for laughs more than anything.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

@mutant1230: Not bad. That does put them a little close. Who was the most skilled fighter he fought against? In your opinion, of course. I've watched the Thor movies, but I still have a hard time remembering.

I'm not remembering him fighting any particularly noteworthy hand-to-hand fighters. Thor: Ragnarok should change this since Mjolnir gets destroyed, but anyway I don't think a Supergirl-Thor fight would have much to do with physical fighting skills. Projectiles, flight, and durability would play the most significant role for both parties.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant1230: I definitely think Supergirl has the Flight category. Projectiles is debatable. We know Supergirls lightning is fast enough to keep up with a casual running Flash. (I mean the first shot in front of him, not the second flank) Durability is debatable as well, since Supergirl has tanked explosives, Kryptonite seeping from Rheas blood, Supermans punches, and more that I'm probably forgetting. Thor though has tanked the Destroyer, an Infinity Stone, Hulks punch, etc.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

@mutant1230: I definitely think Supergirl has the Flight category. Projectiles is debatable. We know Supergirls lightning is fast enough to keep up with a casual running Flash. (I mean the first shot in front of him, not the second flank) Durability is debatable as well, since Supergirl has tanked explosives, Kryptonite seeping from Rheas blood, Supermans punches, and more that I'm probably forgetting. Thor though has tanked the Destroyer, an Infinity Stone, Hulks punch, etc.

Yeah, I agree flight is Supergirl's domain. But projectiles I would actually give to Thor. He was able to casually take down multiple Chitauri Leviathans with it, Supergirl's heat vision has never had destructive capabilities like that. In terms of durability though... they seem 50/50. Thor's tanked the bifrost bridge exploding, they've both been punched by super beings, smashed through walls/buildings, etc. Thor has Mjolnir, but Supergirl has super breathe & enhanced senses. Whatever one is weak in, they're stronger in something else. Or just equal, that's why this is such a toss up.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant1230:

This is pretty much just an NLF. Couldn't I justify any outliers using this line of reasoning? The Flash writers don't seem to care about adapting "useless" details like that, why would Supergirl be any different? Because she doesn't have that power. This argument is grasping at straws.

NLF? What part of this argument gave you an indication that its NLF is beyond me.. NLF means No Limit Fallacy. Point out what part of my argument in NLF.

Quit it with the hyperbole, you've shown three times of it happening. That's at most as many of the instances of her being slow.

No hyperbole. Kara has several other instances of doing things in certain amount of time which is basically impossible for a normal person to do in that time frame. But judging by your incessant need to lowball everything I post, I am not even going to bother.

Silver Banshee, no Super speed get her attention and then tags her. That would never happen to someone with legit superhuman reaction times.

Mon-El (the guy she should've been able to casually avoid by your gif) throws her into a car by just running up to her. Before you she was jobbing, remember before that Kara was managing to successfully evade his attacks. Supergirl was trying her best to avoid his strikes but couldn't.

Metallo casually avoids Superman punch. Who via scaling is the same level as Kara, hence his low showing being used as proof.

Alex has been able to tag Metallo soldiers before, just to put into perspective they're not above average in this field.

The gif doesn't hold much weight after Mon-El literally tags her episodes later.

Going by that logic, literally no one has super speed. DCEU Diana has over a dozen instances of bullet timing but none of them count because she got tagged by General Ludendorff, a guy who threw punches at human speed. Neo has several feats of bullet timing, but they don't count either since he gets tagged by human speed punches. See the obvious flaw in your logic? I doubt you will, but I can try.

Yet you don't debunk a single thing I said. Why wouldn't she do the entire move in super speed? Why stop during the arguably most important part where she has to choke him? That makes zero sense to do, unless her powers inhibit her acting otherwise. You're the one who's reaching by deflecting the point.

I don't need to. Your arguments has been downright ridiculous. Take this one for example. Why didn't she do everything at superspeed? It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter that she did not do everything in her life from that point in super speed. The important part was getting behind Master Jailer. She didn't need to get him in hold at super speed considering we saw that she successfully did get him in hold just by blitzing him. Seriously, this is one of the worst attempts at lowball I have ever seen.

I did indeed watch the crossover. I brainstormed with Pyro that maybe Kara's lasers may be faster than her fists. But watch the clip again since she wasn't able to hit The Flash once, even when she ambushed him by going a different route. Her flight speed was definitely close to his running though, but like I said this was never denied by me.

I don't care if he dodged it. Dodging the heat vision is a feat for Flash. The fact that Barry was running as fast as he could(which is way above Mach 10 at this point) and Kara was still able to pinpoint exactly where he was shows that she can keep track of something moving at those speeds. Hence a reflex feat. I can't explain it any better. So either this does it or doesn't.

The scene is too ambiguous to be used as a feat. All we see is her running super quickly, for all we know it could've taken average time to actually get the dress on and they just edited it accordingly. It's just not clear enough to register for me at least as a valid feat when it's so open ended like that and played for laughs more than anything.

Just when I thought your lowballing attempts couldn't get any worse. Keep digging.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: NLF? What part of this argument gave you an indication that its NLF is beyond me.. NLF means No Limit Fallacy. Point out what part of my argument in NLF.

Because you can use that writers excuse to justify her having any ability or skill what so ever. Ghost Rider is a reality warper, the writers just don't like showing it. That's the logic you were using.

No hyperbole. Kara has several other instances of doing things in certain amount of time which is basically impossible for a normal person to do in that time frame. But judging by your incessant need to lowball everything I post, I am not even going to bother.

No dude, I'm not denying the feats to lowball, I'm denying them because they don't hold up to scrutiny. The first one with Mon-El was clearly outlier considering it was contradicted in another episode by her getting thrown, and the second one was too ambiguous to actually be used as a feat. It was clearly just a joke scene not meant to be taken seriously, those are the prime times for PiS related stuff. If stuff like that happens consistently enough throughout a series it's called Toon force.

Going by that logic, literally no one has super speed. DCEU Diana has over a dozen instances of bullet timing but none of them count because she got tagged by General Ludendorff, a guy who threw punches at human speed. Neo has several feats of bullet timing, but they don't count either since he gets tagged by human speed punches. See the obvious flaw in your logic? I doubt you will, but I can try.

That's not true. I'll use CW Flash as an example for someone with actual super speed and how we can successfully quantify this:

1. The Flash has been able to successfully dodge fast attacks just as often as he is tagged by slow things, if not more. DCEU Wonder Woman is an even better example considering she has countless bullet timing feats, but only three or four times getting hit by a human. It's clear since the speed feats outnumber the slow feats, any instances of them being slow is PiS. CW Supergirl is the opposite though. She has mountains of slow feats and from what you've shown only about... two being fast. Since her slow feats outnumber her fast feats, it's clear the latter is PiS. You get what I'm saying?
  2. People with The Flash's power set (Zoom, the Reverse-Flash, Savitar, etc) have shown superhuman reaction times. Which clearly stand to reason that the ability of having a Speed Force connection grants superhuman reflexes, and the issue is on Flash's end, nothing to do with his powers. None of the CW Kryptonian has shown anything like that, all of them as proven with my Superman gif have the same peak human reaction times. The issue isn't on Kara's end, it's her power set not having that at all. You understand what I mean?

I don't need to. Your arguments has been downright ridiculous. Take this one for example. Why didn't she do everything at superspeed? It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter that she did not do everything in her life from that point in super speed. The important part was getting behind Master Jailer. She didn't need to get him in hold at super speed considering we saw that she successfully did get him in hold just by blitzing him. Seriously, this is one of the worst attempts at lowball I have ever seen.

What's the point of even having a conversation of this nature if you're not going to try and prove anything or change minds? I'm starting to question if you're genuinely reading all my replies in their entirety, since her just running behind him and not reacting falls exactly into my theory about her legs moving fast and her fists not. Let me try and explain this one more time, more clear perhaps. Supergirl has fast travel speed (her running behind Master Jailer is her moving fast, part of her power set, something I recognize). Supergirl does not have fast combat speed (she wrapped the chain around Master Jailer at average speed, because doing so at a superhuman level isn't part of her power set, this very gif validates what I've been saying about her powers this entire time!). Don't know how else I can make this more clear.

I don't care if he dodged it. Dodging the heat vision is a feat for Flash. The fact that Barry was running as fast as he could(which is way above Mach 10 at this point) and Kara was still able to pinpoint exactly where he was shows that she can keep track of something moving at those speeds. Hence a reflex feat. I can't explain it any better. So either this does it or doesn't.

Where's the proof he was running as fast as he could? Remember, this is The Flash we're talking about, huge jobber. And he was someone he cared about deeply, which would only make him more sloppy. Nonetheless The Flash is still really quick and Supergirl, by extension, would be too keeping up with him.

Reflexes while moving in super speed don't count as fast combat speed. I know that doesn't make a lot of sense, but apparently this is a recurring theme in comic book writing. Going back to 616 Thor he has faster than light travel speed obviously, but when it comes to his combat the guy can barely tag Mongoose. This is also the case with Superman, Silver Surfer, etc, where they move from point a to point b much faster than they can fight.

Just when I thought your lowballing attempts couldn't get any worse. Keep digging.

How am I digging? The feat is way too vague to be used for anything serious in this discussion. Put your money where your mouth is and provide something better and I'll give it a fair shake

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By RBT

@mutant1230:

Every Time DCEU Diana has fought a human speed character, she has been tagged. Ludendorff tagged her. Soldiers in the warehouse tagged her. A guy in the recent trailer tagged her. And you can't just compare the number of times Diana has been tagged by human speed characters and Kara has been tagged and say Diana is superior. Because Diana has been in way less fights and her screen time is not even close to Kara's.

Same goes with Neo or literally any other bullet timer from live action. Storm Shadow is a bullet timer and yet he gets tagged by humans. Take literally any non-speedster fast character from Live action and you'll see this always happens. Even the characters that have very good reaction feats but aren't actually speedsters don't always fight at that speed. But that doesn't matter they can't if need be.

Same with Kara. She fights at normal speed like Thor or anyone else does. But if required, she can fight at much faster speeds. Like when she needed to put the devices on Dominators spread across country. She literally tagged thousands of Dominators spread across a country in matter of seconds. That's not just flying at high speeds. That's combat speed. Tagging one Dominator, flying to another, tagging it and so on. She did that to thousands in matter of seconds. That's the speed neither Thor, nor Diana or DCEU Clark can even hope to equal at this point.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

Every Time DCEU Diana has fought a human speed character, she has been tagged. Ludendorff tagged her. Soldiers in the warehouse tagged her. A guy in the recent trailer tagged her. And you can't just compare the number of times Diana has been tagged by human speed characters and Kara has been tagged and say Diana is superior. Because Diana has been in way less fights and her screen time is not even close to Kara's.

Just watched the Warehouse scene, they specifically show he super quickly reacting to bullets and attacks. Only one when she was cornered and snuck up on did she get "tagged" but quickly got out of it with speed attacks. Supergirl has never done anything like that, or even used speed in a fight with the exception of those two bullet timings. They're not even close to comparable.

Same goes with Neo or literally any other bullet timer from live action. Storm Shadow is a bullet timer and yet he gets tagged by humans. Take literally any non-speedster fast character from Live action and you'll see this always happens. Even the characters that have very good reaction feats but aren't actually speedsters don't always fight at that speed. But that doesn't matter they can't if need be.

If Neo or Storm Shadow have been tagged as much as Kara then they aren't legit fast either. I'm convinced you're not reading my replies, since I SPECIFICALLY explain why live action speedsters getting tagged sometimes doesn't always disprove their speed, but why it does in Supergirl's case. Her getting tagged outnumbers he being fast and nobody with her power set exhibits super speed. You're just avoiding my points.

Same with Kara. She fights at normal speed like Thor or anyone else does. But if required, she can fight at much faster speeds. Like when she needed to put the devices on Dominators spread across country. She literally tagged thousands of Dominators spread across a country in matter of seconds. That's not just flying at high speeds. That's combat speed. Tagging one Dominator, flying to another, tagging it and so on. She did that to thousands in matter of seconds. That's the speed neither Thor, nor Diana or DCEU Clark can even hope to equal at this point.

Except speedsters always by default fight at fast speeds unless they're seriously jobbing. Kara in literally every single fight has not done it once. Why wouldn't she or Kal avoid those six punches if super speed was a clear part of her arsenal? Because it's not, that's why she never uses it unlike Wonder Woman or Barry do. How many more ways can I say this?

And dude, you don't seriously think her tagging every single Dominator is a valid feat, do you? Why does she take minutes to fly across National City if that was an ordinary part of her power set? You know, if you're just going to use outliers to wank Supergirl I can easily turn the tables and use that as proof Thor would stomp her in a fight. He is a city buster after all!

No Caption Provided

And Mjolnir can move at Warp Speed!

No Caption Provided

The wanking game can go both ways. And Thor absolutely wipes the floor with Supergirl if his outliers are counted. That's not even mentioning DCEU Superman who can planet bust by ripping apart tectonic plates and is capable of casually withstanding 300 dbs of force.

If you look at Supergirl and the CW Kryptonian's consistent behavior in fights she is peak human and nothing else. If consistency doesn't matter and we're arguing composite versions, then Thor solos her and Martian Manhunter winning the Battle Royale. That's all.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant1230:

Just watched the Warehouse scene, they specifically show he super quickly reacting to bullets and attacks. Only one when she was cornered and snuck up on did she get "tagged" but quickly got out of it with speed attacks. Supergirl has never done anything like that, or even used speed in a fight with the exception of those two bullet timings. They're not even close to comparable.

Are you even listening to yourself? The double standard here is downright ridiculous. You are saying that Kara avoiding Mon El at super speed is invalid because he tagged her later but Diana getting tagged by a human is invalid because she uses super speed to get out of there. Its amazing how blindly one sided you're being.

If Neo or Storm Shadow have been tagged as much as Kara then they aren't legit fast either. I'm convinced you're not reading my replies, since I SPECIFICALLY explain why live action speedsters getting tagged sometimes doesn't always disprove their speed, but why it does in Supergirl's case. Her getting tagged outnumbers he being fast and nobody with her power set exhibits super speed. You're just avoiding my points.

Neo isn't fast... And that ends the discussion right here.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Are you even listening to yourself? The double standard here is downright ridiculous. You are saying that Kara avoiding Mon El at super speed is invalid because he tagged her later but Diana getting tagged by a human is invalid because she uses super speed to get out of there. Its amazing how blindly one sided you're being.

That's it, you're not reading my replies. Since I SPECIFICALLY going into painstaking detail why Wonder Woman has legitimate super speed and Supergirl doesn't, not going to repeat all of that again when it inevitably go unread like all the rest.

Neo isn't fast... And that ends the discussion right here.

WHEN DID I SAY NEO ISN'T FAST? I didn't, it's been awhile since I've seen the Matrix movies and don't remember all of his speed feats and their inconsistencies. But by all means, leave the debate right when your points stopped making any sense. I like you rbt, you're a cool guy, but I can't understand why you defend Supergirl to the lengths you do, she doesn't need to op to be cool.