H2h only, takes place in Tobias’s office, win by KO or Death

#2 Edited by Helloman (28562 posts) - - Show Bio

Grant wins.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
#3 Edited by plotweapon16255 (7457 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by GeorgeWBush (11553 posts) - - Show Bio

Tobias is pretty damn durable

#5 Posted by kroczilla (1810 posts) - - Show Bio

Based on the ease with which Tobias literally curbstomped tariq (painkiller), he really shouldnt have any real problem taking down ward.

#6 Posted by kroczilla (1810 posts) - - Show Bio

@plotweapon16255: on the one hand, I'm really mad at you for spoiling that scene [haven't gotten to resuming black lightning yet]. On the other hand, that looks awesome.

#7 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7457 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for supremegeneration
#8 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11397 posts) - - Show Bio

Ward takes him down eventually. Tobias is one mean, and more importantly, tough-ass cookie. His strength is also insane. Ward, however, is faster and solidly more skilled (Black Lightning side of the CW seems to lack any real skill, tbh). It might take him a while, but he could do it. He won't win all of them, though.

#9 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11397 posts) - - Show Bio

on the one hand, I'm really mad at you for spoiling that scene [haven't gotten to resuming black lightning yet]. On the other hand, that looks awesome.

It was under a spoiler block for a reason. Sure, he mentioned a spine, but it could've been anyone.

#10 Posted by kroczilla (1810 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7457 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11397 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by LoveEveryone (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

Grant seems to be a skilled gunmen and decent at hand to hand, but Tobias is amped with meta superhuman strength, and recently just ripped someone’s spine cord out of their back with his bare hands.

Grant may have the speed advantage but he’s gettjng crushed if Tobias tags him.

#14 Posted by Arcus1 (27645 posts) - - Show Bio

Ward takes him down eventually. Tobias is one mean, and more importantly, tough-ass cookie. His strength is also insane. Ward, however, is faster and solidly more skilled (Black Lightning side of the CW seems to lack any real skill, tbh). It might take him a while, but he could do it. He won't win all of them, though.

Jeff's supposed to be a well trained fighter in the CW. He got trained by Gamby (an elite government agent) and trained his daughters in h2h as well (Jen's shown some decent moves, but Anissa's the more impressive one)

That being said, I'm not sure what to make of Jeff seeming to get the upper hand on Tobias in h2h anymore. I don't think he would've been nearly as successful without his armor (something Ward lacks here)

#15 Posted by Daywalker88 (97 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#16 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11397 posts) - - Show Bio

@arcus1 said:
@supremegeneration said:

Jeff's supposed to be a well trained fighter in the CW. He got trained by Gamby (an elite government agent) and trained his daughters in h2h as well (Jen's shown some decent moves, but Anissa's the more impressive one)

That being said, I'm not sure what to make of Jeff seeming to get the upper hand on Tobias in h2h anymore. I don't think he would've been nearly as successful without his armor (something Ward lacks here)

I didn't mean to imply they were unskilled, but compared to any mainstream high-skill show like Daredevil, Agents, and Arrow, I don't really see anyone from Black Lightning stacking up. On-paper maybe, but not by feats.

#17 Posted by juiceboks (24738 posts) - - Show Bio

Tobias stomps. He literally no sold hits from a cage fighter amped on greenlight and Khalil ( both of whom from what I can tell, have strength feats well above that of Ward). Speed-wise he scales to Jefferson who could casually react to blur-speed metas and he was skilled enough to give Jefferson issues in h2h.

#18 Posted by The_Magister (13470 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Tobias, based on what I've seen.

#19 Posted by patrat18 (11734 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by AngelJax (11588 posts) - - Show Bio

Tobias