CW Thinker vs MCU Thanos

• 93 results
godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

The battle is in New York city start 100ft apart. They each have basic knowledge on each other.

Thinker is current power level

Thanos has all the infinity stones besides the reality stone.

Who wins? and why?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

v

Avatar image for stalin-is-steel
Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Time stone lol Thanos can just rewind any damage that happens to him

Thinker's hax is only topped by time manipulation. Otherwise he'd win easily with luck manipulation and shrinking.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

The Thinker is a complete wildcard, I have no idea. Feel inclined to say Thanos though.

Sharpe's powers are pretty OP though. Thanos would probably slip, lose the gauntlet, try to retrieve it and somehow wind up falling and breaking his neck. Thinker literally took out the entire team Flash without doing a thing.

blaub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos probably. He’d turn his thinker tubes into knives so they stab into his skull with the Reality Stone

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@blaub said:

Thanos probably. He’d turn his thinker tubes into knives so they stab into his skull with the Reality Stone

read OP he doesn't have the reality stone

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By rem

DeVoe

With pre knowledge he could make thanos the weight of 100 tons. Then step on him. If he tries to use the gauntlet luck manipulation would kick in and he could tp him.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeVoe.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If DeVoe competentely uses his ability, he could simply make Thanos hand too heavy for him to close it and use his powers via gravity manipulation. Base Thanos can't win against the Thinker courtesy of aneurysms, luck manipulation, statue reanimation, sonic blasts etc.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The thinker is a horrible villain. team flash could have stopped him every single time they faced him. heck, ralph would have beaten him if the flash wasn't such an idiot. thanos would easily destroy him. heck barry can beat him any time that he stops acting like a total idiot.

GreedoSolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven’t watched season 4 of flash because it is not on Netflix yet but Devoe sounds just plain dumb. Think I might make a “Thinker vs Galactus” thread later

WeAreTheFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greedosolo: His ultimate plan is dumb, but his prep leading up to it was perfectly done.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thinker stomps.

Luck, telepathy, size manipulation, dimension manipulation etc.

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greedosolo: His ultimate plan is dumb, but his prep leading up to it was perfectly done.

Ur saying his plan to make people dumb is dumb plan for a villain?

Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stalin-is-steel said:

Ur saying his plan to make people dumb is dumb plan for a villain?

Yes. I actually thought he was going to make everyone more intelligent, more to his level (AKA what he seemed to be doing) but making everyone have the intellect of a early child? How does that fix anything? He hates people who are governed by emotions, ok- so let's make everyone have no smarts, and be unable to do anything unless he teaches them how to do it?

Wouldn't a smarter plan be removing emotion from human beings, thus making them cold, learning machines? Seems more logical and consistent to his character. Maybe the dark matter he's been storing up in his brain is making him crazy. They seemed to be what they were implying when he started switching bodies.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stalin-is-steel: He wants to mold them into his own image. He will take there intelligence and than reteach man kind. I still agree its a dumb plan.

Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I mean, his intentions weren't exactly discreet when he started quoting from the Bible.

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thanos uses the Power Stone properly and blows up the planet after realizing that The Thinker sucks.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Thinker is a complete wildcard, I have no idea. Feel inclined to say Thanos though.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

joe is not a meta and he resisted devoe's tp no one has been able to resist loki's tp staff

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RampageTheFirst

@pastepotpete1: That's a high-end feat for Joe or a massive outlier, DeVoe has TP'ed Barry and dropped him instantly and Barry has resisted Grodd's TP on multiple occasions.

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch, thinker stomps.

Thinker can easily predict/TP Thanos's move and counter/one shot him.

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't the thinker just shrink the glove, of shrink thanos before he thinks of using it, or make the glove extremely heavy, or just stand there and watch as every infinity stone, begins to fall from the gautlet. Thinker wins

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By pastepotpete1

@veravin said:

Can't the thinker just shrink the glove, of shrink thanos before he thinks of using it, or make the glove extremely heavy, or just stand there and watch as every infinity stone, begins to fall from the gautlet. Thinker wins

the power stone acts as a force field to protect from any energy- based attacks even base thanos could get through base devoe 's force field.. base thanos is stronger than anyone in the cw universe even kara

obviously thanos mustve turned the powerstone off when fighting the mcu hulk because we didnt see any white hot flashes in the fight

but we have to see the next avenger movie ofcourse antman will be in it and well see how the shrinking ray will do against the thanos .. if thanos decides to fight ant man valiantly the same way he did with hulk

@rampagethefirst what episode did he resist gorilla grodd ? what do you mean mutiple occasions ?grodd has only been on the show like 3 times .. and barry has a team .. and grodd is a human gorilla who has to live among humans ( no other gorillas ) hear other peoples thoughts , fight flashes team ... plus didnt HR Wells ( the reverse flash ) wasnt he helping flash when he was fighting grodd

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pastepotpete1: he has no counter for devoes luck abilities or the shrinking for now.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By pastepotpete1

@veravin said:

@pastepotpete1: he has no counter for devoes luck abilities or the shrinking for now.

infinity stones have been around for billions of years i dont think it would work on something that is universal maybe more than billions

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Thinker wins.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

If all Thanos had was either the time or reality stones he stomps hard. With the full IG its a rolf stomp. I think he'd even win a slight majority with no stones.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By pastepotpete1

@veravin said:

you know what we can be here like all day i could come up with atleast 20 different ways devoe can win and come up with 35 different ways thanos can win it would be a kick ass fight .. i would miss going on a date with a hot chick just to see it . but devoe probably wouldnt fight he didnt fight black canary he teleported right away and let her grab " Fall Out" devoe is just as inconsistant at Thanos .. black canary pwned him

the question is would luck powers work on a stone that has been around since the big bang? or even before the big bang?

also dr strange is a gensius if the shrinking dr pyms ray would do anything to thanos him or the guardian of the galaxy person or nebula would use it on him they would literally knock down scotts house- arrest door and steal it from him to use on thanos . they would

vision will hurt even hold a human prisoner if he has to .. believe me they thought of every scenario and your going to tell me pym is going to be the hero in the next one i doubt it

even if he used the shrinking ray thanos can just use the power stone to block attacks from getting crushed and then use the time stone to go back to being big

or he could just use to the soul stone to shoe devoe's wife almost dying in africa in his mind .. and reach into devoes soul to distract him

or thanos can just use the mind stone to find raphl or find the other people inside devoe and he could try to trick raphl to get a free platter of shrimp deluxe and then pimp slap raphl once he takes over devoes body

also i dont think it would be really great idea to shrink the *** mad tita NOT AT ALL he would take that personally and he would probably threaten to torture devoe for all eternity oo that would be another way he could win he just sit tight inside of his force field power stone and wait for devoe to grow old and die

and how exactly would the luck powers work? devoe is going to make a stone that is billions of years old just stop working .. you are talking like the stone is a piece of machinery .. every time i turn on my computer there is a chance even a good one it may malfunction

ProbablyASphere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Out of character Thinker stands a good chance at winning. In character he gets made into a bitch over and over. Too much ego and too stupid.

Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking back on this, Devoe would win pretty easily. Most of these arguments for Thanos are pretty trash through, a lot of fan fiction or just straight up logical fallacies.

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By rem

@pastepotpete1: I can’t take you seriously now that you’ve said base thanos is more powerful than CW supergirl. And thanos has no feats to suggest that he has a force field around his guantlet. Even if he did, Thinker would tp him and shrink him and step on him.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SmoothSanta

Thinker would sh*t himself at fighting a near complete IG Thanos.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pastepotpete1: S2 E7, and Grodd has TP...Lol you would really do anything to lowball characters that would stomp your MCU characters. Grodd has so many high-end TP feats, he's definitely one of the most powerful telepaths in live action.

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smoothsanta: thinker has better feats than thanos. B-list avengers took on thanos, iron man took him on. deVoe should stomp

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veravin said:

infinity stones have been around for billions of years i dont think it would work on something that is universal maybe more than billions

EXCEPT Devoe is manipulating the luck around him not around Thanos, everything would just progress for his benefit

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By pastepotpete1

@rem said:

@pastepotpete1: I can’t take you seriously now that you’ve said base thanos is more powerful than CW supergirl. And thanos has no feats to suggest that he has a force field around his guantlet. Even if he did, Thinker would tp him and shrink him and step on him.

i dont watch cw supergirl do you ? i have seen every episode of the flash and every episode of the arrow and i love it i watched it everyone like twice .. but that is great that you watch supergirl .. i have seen like 4 episodes .. but i looked at a respect thread from another forum .. holy cats!! she is can lift a lot but punching strenght is a lot different than lifting strenght .. dceu superman can lift like what 30.000 tons ? she -hulk struggles benching 120 tons and on top of that ON TOP OF THAT dceu superman has superspeed , can fly , ice breath but everyone agrees she hulk would rock MOS superman's world .. so lifting strenght dont mean shit if you cant hit hard .. mma guys have been asked who is strongest person you ever fought ? and they say that is too loaded a question because they have fought kickboxers and super strong wrestlers i have to go but i think thanos would beat kara if he had the power stone and the space stone

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By rem

@pastepotpete1: thanos with 5 gems would be beat by Kara. She’s Mach 40+ and has absolute zero freeze breath. Thanos would get stomped On top of that she’s already fough a major reality warper who could’ve ended the world in a snap, and Karas lifting strenth will be used. She dropped a building on an oppenet before. Anyway, thanos has still shown 0 feats to suggest that he has a force field around his guantlet.

Alavanka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos can just stop time and just press the power stone to his forehead. Thinker explodes because he's not powerful enough to handle it. Thinker been tagged by Barry's lightning, by Cisco's vibe, and by that violin girl. All Thanos has to do is close his fist, and its GG.

And no, base Thanos won't beat CW Supergirl.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By pastepotpete1

@rem said:

@pastepotpete1: thanos with 5 gems would be beat by Kara. She’s Mach 40+ and has absolute zero freeze breath. Thanos would get stomped On top of that she’s already fough a major reality warper who could’ve ended the world in a snap, and Karas lifting strenth will be used. She dropped a building on an oppenet before. Anyway, thanos has still shown 0 feats to suggest that he has a force field around his guantlet.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

bullllllllllshit !!!!!!!!! she is not that fast ... reverse flash said that he fought her cousin in the future and he was absolute slowpoke .. i just watched season 4 and yeah that is word here " four" barry's fastest is mach well alittle bit over mach 10 .. and now suddenly kara is mach 40? .. get out of town man .. put down the cbd oil .. you're stoned

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord_Titan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thinker loses, none of his powers aside from his speed and phasing are above thanos's, also base thanos only showed 2-3 of his current powerset. He hasn't shown telepathy, matter manipulation or energy manipulation, im hoping he will display those soon so these fanboys can stop lowballing him. With TP alone he should drop thinker, barry was able to do it

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By pastepotpete1

@alavanka: also , don't forget black cananary pwned him too .. devoe wanted no part of her after she did that

I'm shocked her screams were more powerful than Ciscos running fork

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By rem

@pastepotpete1: Kara threw RF who is currently above Mach 40+. We know cause he’s literally Barry’s equal now. So yes, she can move at Mach 40+

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By rem

@alavanka: like he did to iron man? Or like he did to the avengers? Or like he did to Scarlet witch when he was getting his ass kicked? right. Thanos has never don’t anything like that,b4 he closes the guantlet it’s already shrunk off his hand. Or tpd.

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By rem

@lord_titan_: I already knew you’d say something like that, but knowing you, you’d probably think thanos could beat PC darkseid.

Thanos will try to use the guantlet, but he’ll slip and fall do to luck minipulation then get tpd to death. Or get the guantlet made too big for his hand. Or get transported to space. Thinker is smarter and his power set is something thanos can’t handle.