• Everyone is in character and determined to win
  • No powers allowed
  • Victory by KO or death
  • Starting distance is 10 feet
  • Battle takes place in the Arrowcave
No Caption Provided

Rounds

Round 1: H2H (no weapons)

Round 2: Melee weapon (Talia gets a sword, everyone else gets a standard melee weapon)

Combatants

***Note: gauntlet may be out of order in your opinion. Just say which rounds Talia wins or not***

1) Earth-1 Laurel Lance/Black Canary (gets tonfas in R2)

2) Rene Ramirez/Wild Dog (gets a combat knife in R2)

3) Dinah Lance/Black Canary (gets a staff in R2)

4) Earth-2 Laurel Lance/Black Siren (gets a combat knife in R2)

5) Thea Queen/Speedy (gets a sword in R2)

6) John Diggle/Spartan (gets a combat knife in R2)

7) Nyssa al Ghul (gets a sword in R2)

8) Malcolm Merlyn (gets a sword in R2)

9) Ricardo Diaz (gets a combat knife in R2)

10) Slade Wilson/Deathstroke without Mirakuru (gets a sword in R2)

11) Adrian Chase/Prometheus (gets a sword in R2)

12) R'as al Ghul (gets a sword in R2)

13) Oliver Queen/Green Arrow (gets a sword in R2)

14) Sara Lance/White Canary (gets her batons/staff in R2)

I decided to make this thread after watching last night's episode because I was quite impressed with Talia, even though it was mostly just against fodder. She has beaten Oliver before and she has more experience and training than Nyssa (although she has lost against her due to PIS).

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Dinah and E2 Laurel aren't established enough so by feats they would lose. Regardless, Talia is not getting past Thea in either round. Yes, Talia got a great feat this episode, but she still got stomped by Nyssa. That hasn't changed.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@rbt said:

Dinah and E2 Laurel aren't established enough so by feats they would lose. Regardless, Talia is not getting past Thea in either round. Yes, Talia got a great feat this episode, but she still got stomped by Nyssa. That hasn't changed.

That was clear PIS though. And Talia has beaten Oliver before and is implied to be superior to Nyssa

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:
@rbt said:

That was clear PIS though. And Talia has beaten Oliver before and is implied to be superior to Nyssa

How is it PIS? Talia has never beaten Oliver before that I remember of. Unless you're talking about flashback version of Oliver.

Regardless, we don't have anything from Talia to suggest her losing to Nyssa was PIS. That's the only real fight she has had with a named opponent.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@geekryan said:
@rbt said:

How is it PIS? Talia has never beaten Oliver before that I remember of. Unless you're talking about flashback version of Oliver.

Regardless, we don't have anything from Talia to suggest her losing to Nyssa was PIS. That's the only real fight she has had with a named opponent.

I can't find the clip, but it might have been a flashback scene. I can't remember now.

I mean, Talia has trained Yao Fei (Oliver's first mentor), Oliver himself, and is implied to be the only teacher of Adrian Chase. That says a lot about her skill, although she does lack the feats.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see her losing to anyone until Diggle, who should beat her

Thea has the best chance against her, but I have a hard time seeing Thea realistically winning. I think Thea would loose to Nyssa as well. Imo, Thea was never that far above someone like Laurel, her fights with Malcolm are full of context and those are the only reason to think she's on a tier where she could beat Talia.

Granted, a lot of my reasoning has to do with thinking about where Talia should logically be, but she was solid last night. Both the al'Ghul sisters tend to be underwhelming in fights, so who knows how any of these fights would actually play out in the show

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By IndomitableRegal

Ugh. You and your "probably out of order; sorry not sorry". Making people have to decide on 14 match ups instead of just saying where she stops. -_-

I'll come back once I watch last night's episode. Didn't know she was in it.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Talia came back?!

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thea’s fight against Athena pretty much established her as a better fighter than Talia given her fight against Nyssa.

Talia should stop there.

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Thea or Nyssa. Thea because of aforementioned reasons, and Nyssa because she's already been defeated by her. Glad I saw the "out of order" bit, I was confused why Sara > Oliver and Ra's lol.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ugh. You and your "probably out of order; sorry not sorry". Making people have to decide on 14 match ups instead of just saying where she stops. -_-

I only say that because people constantly bombard posts with "out of order" statements just because they have different opinions on such subjective matters. And that annoys me :)

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Thea or Nyssa. Thea because of aforementioned reasons, and Nyssa because she's already been defeated by her. Glad I saw the "out of order" bit, I was confused why Sara > Oliver and Ra's lol.

I would personally put Sara slightly above Oliver just based on skill alone.

IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:
@indomitableregal said:

I only say that because people constantly bombard posts with "out of order" statements just because they have different opinions on such subjective matters. And that annoys me :)

I know. I've witnessed your plight firsthand lol.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:
@indomitableregal said:

Hahaha. Exactly.

So everyone better watch it, or else

IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:
@indomitableregal said:
@geekryan said:
@indomitableregal said:

Hahaha. Exactly.

... Why does that "or else" sound so ominous? Like you have big plans. XD

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

@breakofdawn said:

I would personally put Sara slightly above Oliver just based on skill alone.

Yeah, I can definitely see an argument being made for that. I've always had them around the same level, with Oliver being more skilled in H2H and Sara with weapons, but it could easily be argued either way since the skill gap is virtually non-existent imo. I was just a bit surprised to see a gauntlet where she's above Oliver.

Slade-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at merlyn. Just because nyssa won one fight doesnt mean she 100% wins every fight against talia for all of eternity.

Matthew660

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is Adrian above slade….

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21  Edited By blackpantherisb

Stops hard at Nyssa.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:
@indomitableregal said:
@geekryan said:
@indomitableregal said:

Hahaha. Exactly.

... Why does that "or else" sound so ominous? Like you have big plans. XD

Muahahahahaaaa

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They made her an archer as well? ?

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is Adrian above slade….

Because Adrian = Oliver, just with less feats, and because of that Adrian > Slade

I was torn between Slade vs. Adrian though

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is earth 1 laurel below rene and dinah?

Anyways stops at thea

Matthew660

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Matthew660

@geekryan: How, Oliver shat on Adrian every time they fought. Slade is at least on par with Ollie if not better in his prime.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is earth 1 laurel below rene and dinah?

Anyways stops at thea

Because Earth 1 Laurel was terrible...

@geekryan: How, Oliver shat on Adrian every time they fought. Slade is at least on par with Ollie if not better in his prime.

They tied once, Adrian beat him once, and lost twice. I can't find the quote right now but the producers of the show said that Oliver and Adrian are meant to be equals.

Also, Slade gets wanked a lot. He definitely isn't on par with Oliver.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RanaProGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 10, she isn’t that skilled compared to Slade in H2H and with his sword he destroys her.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: laureal took on loa. What has rene or dinah done that puts them at that level.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: laureal took on loa. What has rene or dinah done that puts them at that level.

Her only feat is taking on fodder...

Rene has beaten tons of fodder, and has gone up against named characters like Tobias Church, Derek Sampson, and even briefly fought against Oliver before getting owned. He also faced off against the Longbow Hunter dude with the shield (forgot his name), who owned Diggle.

Dinah has also beaten tons of fodder and has gone up against Black Siren, Vigilante, China White, and Silencer.

And these are just at the top of my head, as I'm sure there are more skilled opponents they have fought against. Both Rene and Dinah also have much more training and experience than Laurel.

Etherious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at round 7

But why is Diaz higher than Merlyn and Sarah higher than Ra's ?

IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: Thank you for not referring to Talia as "The Demon". When you made the thread, I wasn't sure how they were gonna use her in the episode. Thought it would be flashbacks, so thank you for not spoiling it. Back on topic, she can beat 1-6, 9, and 11. Her against Slade would be a very interesting matchup, but his suit would be too hard to deal with imo.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Probably stops at Nyssa. But she would beat Diaz imo. I was never really impressed with Diaz.

Also Sarah seems a bit high but it's doesn't really matter.

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Nyssa , she lost to Nyssa in Season 5.

bump1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm assuming no Canary cry.

1. Stops at Rene. They both have fodder wrecking feats and Talia has been wrecked by all established fighters she has faced so far. You can argue Rene would get wrecked as well by the same people but I'm not so sure if he would get wrecked by Nyssa. He did hold his own with that one super human long bow hunter which is a pretty neat feat.
  2. Could stop at Thea. A sword is a big advantage so if she beats Thea she will stop at Nyssa.
geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably stops at Nyssa. But she would beat Diaz imo. I was never really impressed with Diaz.

Neither was I, but from what I've seen, a lot of people consider him very close to Oliver's level of skill

D00mSlayer1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By D00mSlayer1993

As much as I hate to say it, after 8x04 Talia stops at 5. Thea beat her in that episode. But remove Thea and I think she stops at 12. She may have lost to Nyssa but I don’t think she always will. And I agree about Slade: a lot of people like to wank him and he’s way too overhyped imo. Without Mirakuru he’s pretty much just an ASIS soldier who can fight really well. Nothing special.

Edit: I meant 8x03 lol

Avatar image for deactivated-62feb2f6d86f1
deactivated-62feb2f6d86f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 7 most likely bcs Thea was lucky to win, but can def beat 9.