CW Superman vs Smallville and DCEU Superman (Read OP!)

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee0713dd622
deactivated-60ee0713dd622

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

• All Supermen have been exposed to the synthetic kryptonite gas. (Assume it affects all of them as kryptonite from their universe would.)
  • Fight takes place in an abandoned warehouse.
  • KO or incap
  • CW Superman get feats from both Supergirl and Superman and Lois.
  • The effects of the kryptonite won't wear off.

Who wins?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By RBT

Smallville probably had the worst reaction to Kryptonite. Followed by DCEU and then CW.

CW comfortably given howe quickly he was able to recover from the gas.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Smallville probably had the worst reaction to Kryptonite. Followed by DCEU and then CW.

CW comfortably given howe quickly he was able to recover from the gas.

Which version of Superman do you think is the most resistant to kryptonite?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevamphunter said:

@darthsuper:

Which version of Superman do you think is the most resistant to kryptonite?

Routh Superman lifted a Kryptonite island after getting exposed to Kryptonite.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60ed112579360
deactivated-60ed112579360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevamphunter said:

@gohindasuperman:

Not to lowball, but people seriously overrate that feat just a badly as that Thor Neutron star radiation or Smallville Supes lifting that "Saturn-sized" planet of size of metropolis because he was only supposed to repel omega symbols via hope empowerment.

I agree with everything above. Superman had to regenerate himself with the sunlight. It's also an outlier, since Routh Superman has never done anything like that consistently.

Routh Superman and Reeve Superman are the same person, and Reeve Superman pushed the moon at relativistic speeds. The Kryptonite island feat isn't an outlier.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gohindasuperman:

1. There's no need for writers to do that, even so, Routh and Welling are the most powerful LA Supermen ever

2. Yeah, the Kryptonite started to expose itself when he was in space, but he still had been stabbed in the back

3. Okie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevamphunter said:

@angeliccry:

Routh Superman and Reeve Superman are the same person, and Reeve Superman pushed the moon at relativistic speeds. The Kryptonite island feat isn't an outlier.

I'm pretty sure it is. The island was fully made out of Kryptonite, and we've seen what Superman was like when he encountered small bits of Kryptonite.

There are no Kryptonite anti-feats to even say this is an outlier. Every Superman takes Kryptonite differently, and DCEU Superman took a nuclear bomb while weakened as well.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevamphunter said:

@angeliccry:

There are no Kryptonite anti-feats to even say this is an outlier. Every Superman takes Kryptonite differently, and DCEU Superman took a nuclear bomb while weakened as well.

Superman couldn't even overpower a bunch of punks on the Kryptonite island. However, you expect me to suddenly believe that he can lift the entire island?

Do you really expect DCEU Superman to take a nuclear bomb after getting stomped by Batman? He also was exposed more to the sun afterwards, so that helped.

123universe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gohindasuperman: You're comparing kryptonite gas to a kryptonite shard that Routh's Superman got STABBED with. Small pieces of that Kryptonite shard could still be in his system, yet he still managed to fly up into the sky to heal. Which by the way he only did so that he could be full strenght to lift the island. He knew it was an island full of Kryptonite, that show's how strong he is. Don't forget, Reeves Superman and Routh's Superman are the same version so all their feats are valid.

OnT: Haven't really seen anything of CW Superman just because of the stuff i heard about making him look weak. But if according to others he can handle the Kryptonite gas better then i'll give him first spot. Second is definetly DCEU Superman with Smallville as last. Smallville's Superman had an inconsistent recovery with Kryptonite.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevamphunter said:

@angeliccry:

Do you really expect DCEU Superman to take a nuclear bomb after getting stomped by Batman? He also was exposed more to the sun afterwards, so that helped.

DCEU Superman is irrelevant to what we're talking about; he's had less encounters with Kryptonite. The Sun amped up Routh Superman, but he was immediately under the Kryptonite island again. Unless you want to argue that only a few seconds of sunlight can amp Superman, that feat is an outlier.

I was mentioning how Superman reacted to kryptonite in different versions. Until you give me Kryptonite anti-feats for Reeve/Routh Superman, what you're saying doesn't matter.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevamphunter said:

@angeliccry:

I was mentioning how Superman reacted to kryptonite in different versions. Until you give me Kryptonite anti-feats for Reeve/Routh Superman, what you're saying doesn't matter.

Well, let's see. Does Routh Superman consistently do anything as impressive as lifting up entire islands when being weakened from Kryptonite? No.

In fact, even when Reeves Superman looked at Kryptonite, he couldn't breathe properly. Superman definitely has Kryptonite anti-feats.

Link: "Luthor uses Kryptonite".

So, yes, Kryptonite should make a Kryptonian weaker, that's its purpose. Superman doesn't really have Kryptonite anti-feats because he has only one showing with it. Still, what you're saying is irrelevant. I CaV'ed with this Superman, and likely have more knowledge on him than most people on this thread about him.

123universe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By 123universe

@123universe said:

@gohindasuperman: You're comparing kryptonite gas to a kryptonite shard that Routh's Superman got STABBED with. Small pieces of that Kryptonite shard could still be in his system, yet he still managed to fly up into the sky to heal. Which by the way he only did so that he could be full strenght to lift the island. He knew it was an island full of Kryptonite, that show's how strong he is. Don't forget, Reeves Superman and Routh's Superman are the same version so all their feats are valid.

OnT: Haven't really seen anything of CW Superman just because of the stuff i heard about making him look weak. But if according to others he can handle the Kryptonite gas better then i'll give him first spot. Second is definetly DCEU Superman with Smallville as last. Smallville's Superman had an inconsistent recovery with Kryptonite.

THat island never was full of kryptonite. THose were simple sunstones ( which aren't kryptonite ) which were expnading like crystal formation from solution of salt creating some terraforming chain reactions. There was kryptonite on this island but he was exposed into it's contact near end of pushing. This makes more sense as he is consistently fodder to green kryptonite exposure while he is OP brute without kryptonite exposure.

THis is logic like you can carry mug of boiling water without being burned to 2nd degrre because you holds insulating material of mug.

I thought being exposed to lethal substnce by inhaling is worse than being exposed by skin contact ( only bloodstream injection is worse than inhaling )

This makes no sense whatsover. The foundation of that Island was Kryptonite. The sunstone Crystals became either corrupted or i can't explain it. But the crystal's became Kryptonite. With just a few seconds in the sun healing up after being Stabbed by a kryptonite shard, he manages to lift the whole Kryptonite island. You can't argu this. Go watch the movie, or least the scene where he lifts it. Massive kryptonite crystals around as he lifts it.

Huh? If i understand you correctly, i'm holding a mug. So therefor the boiling water wouldn't burn because it's in the mug.

Is it though? What if you get stabbed by a poisoned laced blade.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gohindasuperman:

1. Oh, i didn't know that. He's still MFTL though, right?

2. Yeah

123universe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gohindasuperman: The kryptonite crystals were right on his face. Doesn't matter where he is holding the rock. A kryptonian doesn't need to touch Kryptonite for it to weaken him. Just has to be somewhat close to it. Space argument is flawed, as he already lifted the island from the bottom of the ocean where it's much hard through the Earth's atmosphere out into Space. That's insane strenght.

Avatar image for jedisympathiz3r
JediSympathiz3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SV’s Kryptonite resistance is so terrible that he could actually die from the Kryptonite gas. If he survives he still going to be useless anyway. CW fought in a room filled with Kryptonite gas for a bit which is far better than the Kryptonite resistance DCEU showed in BVS so CW should win.

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tyler, he managed to fight a Super Soldier, while drowning with Kryptonite, and the latter had powers and military training, if Henry or Tom were in this situation, they would have died within seconds

Avatar image for deactivated-61cf4439ee1f9
deactivated-61cf4439ee1f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

If we are arguing depowered supermen, Smallville has the best skill feats by far. He fought well against Green Arrow, Zod, and a Fury. And he fodderized an elite soldier even after being shot with a kryptonite dart.