CW Superman bloodlusted vs mcu doctor strange and Scarlett witch and fox dark Phoenix Jean grey and fox silver surfer

• 159 results
Elijahbane25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Fight to the death

Battle take place CW central City

Avatar image for shadowwraith123
ShadowWraith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why?

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Superman blitzes

Avatar image for yunobogoronhero
YunoboGoronHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elijahbane25:

1. Do we scale Kal's haxes to Kara's haxes/versatility ?

2. If so then only Doctpr strange BFR will work.

Otherwise Superman blitzes

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Surfer solos

YunoboGoronHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer solos

In what ? I don't recall from him any impressive feats. Galactus busting is not impressive since this Galan was trash without his prep time help

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yunobogoronhero: that's true, he still solos this soppy supes, he is casually way faster and he could depower supes.

Oh and nice alt

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer solos, Jean solos, Wanda might be able to solo if she can TP him, or use her reality warping outside the Hex. Dr Strange would be the only one getting blitzed, but he can easily BFR him if while he's distracted, not that he would need to.

YunoboGoronHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yunobogoronhero: that's true,

yyy Thank You ? ( i guess this is how should i reply )

he still solos this soppy supes,

Yummy 🧂🧂🧂🧂🤤🤤🤤 ! Give me more salt over here 👉\ _ /

he is casually way faster

WHere ? What is best Silver Surfer's non framecut/scene-transition feat ( however it has context how fast was it happening ) ?

1. He can only do that on the board + this is only travel speed, not combat unlike supes has.

2. He needs time to boost his speed during travel unlike SUpes who can do that anytime.

and he could depower supes.

Oh really ? When did he do that ?

If you mean that feat with "casting spell" on Human Torch of power swap touch this doesn't mean he can depower. Nothing was stated he can depower beings. Mechanism of that power was about making molecules to be in state of flux and it is said his cosmic radiation can transform matter.

This won't help since biologically/conceptually and DNAwise scaling to his cousin Kara already resisted leagues more powerful subatomic matter manipulation/transmutation of Biomax nanites which can filtrate subatomic particles of mystical kryptonite on planetar scale in 1-2 hours.

Oh and nice alt

No Caption Provided

Well i allowed my little sis to surf on internet and allowed her to enter CV so accidentally she deactivated mine account

YunoboGoronHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer solos,

I debunked this above

Jean solos,

If we use that "cosmic energy" wank i can agree unless we use his Quantum Tower upcharging feat which scales leagues above ( featwise, statementwise, scalingwise ) anything ever existed in MCU and Fox including Dormammu

Wanda might be able to solo if she can TP him,

First off needing upcharge her attack for 40-50 seconds to do that it is not useful not even close

or use her reality warping outside the Hex

Ep7 makes this questionable because of Agnes plot twist and Superman resisted fully concetrated reality warping on universal scale across whole history from Dawn Of Time + universes in DC are infinite expanding to greater infinity unlike finite MCU universe

. Dr Strange would be the only one getting blitzed, but he can easily BFR him if while he's distracted,

Only portal to another planet ( despite he himself said he can't teleport across planets while Endgame debunked it )

Mirror Dimension BFR is cool but he would close himself too with him.

not that he would need to.

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yunobogoronhero: yeah I agree with everything you are saying, just wanted to see what kind of arguement you would have because honestly this Surfer is overhyped on the vine.

Oh I better get that salt 😂

YunoboGoronHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yunobogoronhero: yeah I agree with everything you are saying, just wanted to see what kind of arguement you would have because honestly this Surfer is overhyped on the vine.

Oh man Fox Surfer is a freaking joke compared to 616 Surfer who has power to match even beings like True Form Darkesid or Lucifer Morningstar on breakfast

Oh I better get that salt 😂

Thank you

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mossbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark gets destroyed here

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stupidcoconut: I did not even realise phoenix Force Jean was in this lol. Yep that's a game changer

YunoboGoronHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By YunoboGoronHero

@hyperunloy: @stupidcoconut:

Woow busting random celestial object. How big then ? Maybe it could be kilometers in size.

Additionally mental quick thoughts projection is cool but it just makes facts seem to be portrayed faster than in reality.

MamoriTensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver surfer or jean can solo CW universe.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

YunoboGoronHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Woow:

1. Bust a featless space fart whose best feat is slightly staggering fragment of Saturn's rings in pure space with zero gravity.

2. He wasn't even at the centre of that explosion which didn't have any context would it affect Earth ( like no threat )

3. Still needed upcharge his attack for 30 seconds while Galactus was waiting and doing nothing

4. Galactus's "brain" durability doesn't have to be same as rest of his corp

5. Lot of beings can oneshot that space fart from CW universe

MamoriTensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YunoboGoronHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yunobogoronhero: He kill kryptonians.

No Caption Provided

Creative gif i admit 😀. WHy movie CGI makers don't hire you ?

Also Kara has tank leagues worse matter transforming/manipulating blasts ( can't make gifs since can't find on youtube ).

Popularparty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YunoboGoronHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yunobogoronhero: Phoenix kill him.

If we use that statement of giving spark to life in universe i can agree, but also about that busting celestial object we need to know the size.

Smallest habitable world like moon Enceladus is in diameter just as big as Great Britain. So this is not gonna really change anything.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mamoritensei said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Woow:

1. Bust a featless space fart whose best feat is slightly staggering fragment of Saturn's rings in pure space with zero gravity.

Can easily destroy planets.

2. He wasn't even at the centre of that explosion which didn't have any context would it affect Earth ( like no threat )

Surfer WAS the explosion.. In a sense.

3. Still needed upcharge his attack for 30 seconds while Galactus was waiting and doing nothing

And Superman isn't coming anywhere near him.

He can dish out planet busting attacks, and survive himself by those attacks so he got planet level durability.

None can, besides the universal destroying reality warpers..

YunoboGoronHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:
@yunobogoronhero said:
@mamoritensei said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Woow:

Can easily destroy planets.

Galan has only somehow staggered fragments of those rings. THis could be like gigatons of force by staggering such mini fragment.

Entire plot of movie was about starving galactus seeking out planets to eat organic and thermal energy from those sink holes which Norrin was preparing him for week. So this would make no sense that starving, weaker every second Galan can like Asura Destructor/Chakravartin style oneshot planets. So why he needs Surfer then ? This would be against whole plot of the movie.

Surfer WAS the explosion.. In a sense.

Ok so explain me mechanism of that since we didn't see anything at all in zoomed mode. They didn't care to explain how did he manage to beat him. He could destroy his centre which was vulnerable resulting in some kind of chain reaction explosion were Surfer was far from centre of explosion.

Or explain me that mechanism.

And Superman isn't coming anywhere near him.

oh so Norin can instantly upload that attack ? Can he upload that attack simultaneously moving ?

Ah if this is your only counter then don't worry i can still strike with feats like stopping global Earthquakes caused by Crisis wave or uploading Quantum Tower. But not gonna use outliers.

Spoiler alert: Norrin is useless without board by statements of scientists, context and showings in the movie and Norrin has no feats to take absolute zero ( Max Lord statements ) freezing or lasers ( well parody of Super Skrull easily has roasted with heat Victor Doom with Surfer's powers ).

He can dish out planet busting attacks,

Like what ? Firstly how large planet, secondly still needed long time to eat organic and thermal energy from it for a while leaving random planet ( prepped to extract by Surfer week earlier ).

and survive himself by those attacks so he got planet level durability.

Woow because he was so extremely far away from that so must be planet lvl durability. Well that means we all have black hole durability since all of solar system orbits Sagittarius A.

None can, besides the universal destroying reality warpers..

Also beings who mess with time, kryptonians, martians, telepaths, cosmic forces like Speed Force, beings with prep technology.

YunoboGoronHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By YunoboGoronHero

@byondeon: As i see you seem not to be eager of replying then dude/ma'am listen. I am not trying to lowball, but we can't just use simple assumptions without canon confirmation from the movie/show/comicbook. Because Galactus look terryfying mainly due to size and is portrayed in foreground of destroyed planets well it is terryfying, but:

1. This doesn't imply instantly you have power like Death Star/Asura Destructor/Chakravartin/Bayonetta-Sheba style to oneshot those celestial objects crunbling into pieces spreading in all directions.

2. If you have heralds/servants then you always must have a purpose. In comics Surfer just checks on worthy planets then Galan eats on his own, but here Surfer just prepares planet to extract from the crust for unknown time period.

3. Galan is starving so this must weaken him. I find this moment as plothole when creation without explanation oneshots creator considering whole time as superior ( this is why movie failed and was hated generally ).

4. If you are near planet destruction you must take into consideration a distance, way of planets crumbling, dnesity. Some planets crumbling ends in super explosion with fragments rampaging at you but sometimes it gets crumbled slighlty

5. Don't assume every planet ever in fiction is like Earth in size, density, gravity, orbital trajectory, comprisal just like with moons or other habitable worlds. I wanna remind you habitable worlds can be as big as Titan, Mars, Europa or Encaladus ( moon smaller than Great Britain island ).

6. Fact that Surfer powers look cool, but they need to be explained. How can you tell me Surfer really phased thorugh glass, he could melt or destabilised it then or sth. How can we assume he absorbed the missile or maybe he just transformed into energy or sth else. Cool that Surfer was flying across space so what ? Superman also flew off screen across space without using his own kryptonian pod left in Fortress ( during Myriad ). But what if Surfer need time to access super speed. Surfer might have needed time to access it or maybe in space he can do that. Same for Supes there is no context.

Such assumptions are literal No Limit Fallacies. I know fans love using No Limit Fallacies toward "cosmic level characters ( despite idk who created this definition which i reject )", but i don't buy them and never will.

That's why i will keep "downplaying" reality warpers, magicians, power cosmic users either from DC/Marvel/Dragon Ball/video games.

Either we get some explanations like magic in Harry Potter ( exact limits, exact capabilities, counter spells, modifications etc. ) or we get such lame plotholes which fanboys use them as No Limit Fallacy.

Edit:

One thing i forgot to mention connected to NLFs. If are assuming facts out of nowhere without any confirmation this is no really debate, but fanboyism. This is the reason why i always roast viners in debates, because they use personal feelings like biased love to character wanking ( or vice versa with downplaying hatred ).

Feats with context, scaling with context and details, statements with context and sense to entire plot >>>>>>>>>> personal feelings, fan theories, WoG out of context.

This is why i currently constantly roast MCU Scarlet Witch fans and her fallacious reality warping or telepathy not even wanting to accept the plot twist of ep7 where Agatha confirms how was she influencing her life.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Woow busting random celestial object. How big then ? Maybe it could be kilometers in size.

Additionally mental quick thoughts projection is cool but it just makes facts seem to be portrayed faster than in reality.

Okay. I’m gonna have to step in here.

1) “Woow busting random celestial object. How big then ? Maybe it could be kilometers in size.”

You clearly didn’t watch the movie. That is the D’Bari planet. You should have asked instead of guessing.

2) “Additionally mental quick thoughts projection is cool but it just makes facts seem to be portrayed faster than in reality.

That’s the purpose to begin with. CW Flash, Smallville, Justice League, and many, many movies and television shows uses this method to demonstrate the perspective of someone faster than your average person.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Speed

Blitz

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

she cant do anything to jean or ss

they solo

Avatar image for deactivated-63abc1f72d85e
deactivated-63abc1f72d85e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jean or surfer solo, argument can be made for wanda and her hex

YunoboGoronHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:
@yunobogoronhero said:

1) “Woow busting random celestial object. How big then ? Maybe it could be kilometers in size.”

You clearly didn’t watch the movie. That is the D’Bari planet. You should have asked instead of guessing.

I know that, i wanted that Altlord to get away from it. He constantly haunts CV with his Alt accounts. Well D'bari is planet, but how big then. Even worlds as big as UK or Texas can be habitable

2) “Additionally mental quick thoughts projection is cool but it just makes facts seem to be portrayed faster than in reality.

That’s the purpose to begin with. CW Flash, Smallville, Justice League, and many, many movies and television shows uses this method to demonstrate the perspective of someone faster than your average person.

I know it is fast, but sometimes it projects things just too see facts quickly. But not denying your point

Avatar image for deactivated-6075a1bde175a
deactivated-6075a1bde175a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark Phoenix effortlessly wrecks superman, Silver Surfer beats superman, Wanda dies unless she catches him with her telekinesis, hmmm? Idk about Strange I haven't finished the Doctor Strange movie yet.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By PyroFN

@yunobogoronhero said:
@pyrofn said:
@yunobogoronhero said:

I know that, i wanted that Altlord to get away from it. He constantly haunts CV with his Alt accounts. Well D'bari is planet, but how big then. Even worlds as big as UK or Texas can be habitable

I know it is fast, but sometimes it projects things just too see facts quickly. But not denying your point

1) That is false. It takes only the right sizing, locations, and circumstances to create a habitable planet. Why do you think there have been no planets out there in the real universe with evidence of life beyond maybe some single celled organisms? Earth is unique in its structure due to the perfect conditions it holds in our solar system. I would presume that since no information on D'Bari was given, it should have at least similar enough conditions to Earth to be capable of holding life.

2) If it happens sometimes, then I have not seen it personally. Needless to say, I am pretty sure the intent and portrayal, nitpicking aside, is supposed to be exactly what is on-screen.

YunoboGoronHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn:

1) Earth is well sized but scientists have been researching there are planets smaller than Earth ( or moons ) which can be habitable. Like Enceladus moon of Jupiter is as big as Great Britain but habitable by logic. But not denying your statements. You can assume it is Earth like, but i don't like taking that risk

2) Agree to disagree

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

last0fth3risen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team curbstomps.

Jean wins in a free-for-all.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee0713dd622
deactivated-60ee0713dd622

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda or Jean solos.

YunoboGoronHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean likely solos but rest don't solo. Superman still esisted infinites greater reality warping than Wanda super meltdown strike

Josh983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman can not resist any ****. Team stomps, not even a matchup. Whoever created this battle must be really hate Superman.

YunoboGoronHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josh983 said:

Superman can not resist any ****. Team stomps, not even a matchup. Whoever created this battle must be really hate Superman.

SUperman resisted infinities better reality warping/retcon from destiny book when Deegan was thinking "bigger" to destroy Superman his rival. So technically paragons scaling above him with hax should survive better like True Form Atropos power no selling like Sara did.