round 2) kara doesn't take thor seriously and is messing with him

round 3) both are serious

#2 Posted by violencejack (1083 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#3 Posted by blackpantherisb (7337 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor get wrecked

#4 Edited by OneWithReason (775 posts) - - Show Bio

Good Fight.. but I'll say Thor. 5.5/10 lol. Why? Superior Skill, and Experience. It's not the greatest argument considering Kara's Speed and other Abilities but idk.. I feel Thor could pull out a lil extra. Well maybe Kara actually does take it. Bloodlusted?? Eh. When compared to Kara Thors speed is 👎, His Invulnerability and Durability is 👎, His strength is So-So (but definitely nerfed), and his power output is sorta inconsistent.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#5 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (17099 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor loses

#6 Posted by violencejack (1083 posts) - - Show Bio

last bump

#7 Edited by dami24434 (4451 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor, just because his lightning would make short work for kara. And he hits harder and he is a better fighter.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a220d15cc740
#8 Edited by deactivated-5a220d15cc740 (2527 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by PeterParkerJr (6767 posts) - - Show Bio

Kara both rounds

#10 Edited by AbelHsu (3533 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor, just because his lightning would make short work for kara. And he hits harder and he is a better fighter.

Hits harder is debatable,while Kara flies faster,has better combat feats and you have no clue to say Kara cannot dodge the lightnings (which are slower than light by large margins).

#11 Posted by werkudoro (6350 posts) - - Show Bio

Kara

Thor

Could go either way not sure.

Avatar image for deactivated-597fe3e7af56f
#12 Posted by deactivated-597fe3e7af56f (2560 posts) - - Show Bio

Kara stomps.

Thor.

Kara stomps.

#13 Edited by Zuriel-el (3382 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor definitely takes two and three. we all know what happpens when the overgrown teenager gets struck by lightning.

#14 Posted by Zuriel-el (3382 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor definitely takes two and three. we all know what happpens when the overgrown teenager gets struck by lightning.

.)

#15 Posted by pastepotpete1 (3442 posts) - - Show Bio

CBS supergirl thread was locked becuase no one thought kara had a chance cept for dc *** huggers .. pray tell what is a CBS super girl differ from CW?

#16 Posted by Theanalyser (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't say because that show is cringeworthy

#17 Posted by tj849 (8569 posts) - - Show Bio

Kara stomps

#18 Edited by DammeFavour (8495 posts) - - Show Bio

@pastepotpete1: it was locked? Cos I'm pretty sure u r lying

OT:Kara beats him down

#19 Edited by pastepotpete1 (3442 posts) - - Show Bio

@DammeFavour said:

@pastepotpete1: it was locked? Cos I'm pretty sure u r lying

OT:Kara beats him down

i hope you're not a poker player , or card player , a spender , and a boxing or mma fan because .. booooy, you are going to be in world of broke when you get older

just do me a favor will you if you see a guy who seems a bit odd and says" if you lose the card game then you have to come with me "and he has three sixes in his deck when you see his hand just get the hell out of there .. will you?

but serouslyy though just google it mcu thor vs super girl cbs .. i thought for a moment they were talking about the old movie super girl .. which was actually a good movie

#20 Edited by DammeFavour (8495 posts) - - Show Bio

@pastepotpete1: what the hell are u on about? U can't just make a statement like that without providing any proof

U don't even know why it was locked

#22 Posted by PyroFN (6593 posts) - - Show Bio

@pastepotpete1: The difference between the two are that Supergirl gets more skill, is confirmed to resist Kryptonite by the season finale, and is confirmed stronger than Superman.

#23 Posted by RBT (29205 posts) - - Show Bio

Kara

Avatar image for deactivated-5a694c5def8ac
#24 Posted by deactivated-5a694c5def8ac (959 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl

Avatar image for deactivated-59e2a0eac9b65
#25 Posted by deactivated-59e2a0eac9b65 (148 posts) - - Show Bio

Kara is better in every way.

#26 Posted by Tedirey (2855 posts) - - Show Bio

Kara karate kicks Thor. She's way more skilled and smart.

#27 Posted by Mutant1230 (6788 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1) Kara. If she uses her powers smart and Thor is arrogant, she definitely has what it takes to pull out a victory.

Round 2) Kara gets pummeled. She's much more a jobber by default so if she's even less serious than usual, I can't see Thor losing.

round 3) Define serious? If that doesn't mean bloodlusted, Thor 6/10 as he's notoriously less of a jobber and has better projectile and durability feats. Kara would definitely have an edge on flight and possibly strength, but I don't think those would always be enough to counteract Thor's advantages.

#28 Edited by RBT (29205 posts) - - Show Bio

Kara is superior all over the board.

Loading Video...

#29 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18579 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't seen any impressive striking feats for Kara(just lifting feats) so I will go with Thor.

#30 Posted by Mutant1230 (6788 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

Kara is superior all over the board.

Loading Video...

That's not even a striking feat... nor does it even connect to speed, durability, projectiles, etc.

Supergirl is very powerful & I agree a case can be made that she's able to beat Thor. But to say she is "superior all over the board" is just objectively false.

#31 Posted by oceanmaster21 (15388 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl easily

#32 Posted by Mutant1230 (6788 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Edited by oceanmaster21 (15388 posts) - - Show Bio

@mutant1230: I don't care if you disagree. You have your opinion and I have mine

#34 Posted by GeorgeWBush (12457 posts) - - Show Bio

She got KOed by a weaker blast than the AoE attack that Thor did that destroyed that massive chunk of land in Jotunheim, she's been knocked out by missiles and that torpedo in the 1st episode of Season 3. Thor kills her with a powered strike

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
#35 Posted by deactivated-5a89ca5697052 (8063 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

#36 Posted by Superhero24 (4766 posts) - - Show Bio

She got KOed by a weaker blast than the AoE attack that Thor did that destroyed that massive chunk of land in Jotunheim, she's been knocked out by missiles and that torpedo in the 1st episode of Season 3. Thor kills her with a powered strike

Exactly this.

#37 Edited by agent41 (15841 posts) - - Show Bio

@georgewbush said:

Exactly this.

Last time i checked. She has far better strength and speed feats, and is more skilled.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a220d15cc740
#38 Posted by deactivated-5a220d15cc740 (2527 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by Mutant1230 (6788 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41 said:
@superhero24 said:
@georgewbush said:

Exactly this.

Last time i checked. She has far better strength and speed feats, and is more skilled.

She has better unarmed strength, but Thor has his hammer here. And... where are you getting the idea she's more skilled from? Thor has been trained as a warrior and a Prince his entire thousand year existence. Kara for two years has been getting trained from the D.E.O. after repressing her powers for almost two decades. That's also ignoring his destructive projectiles.

It won't be a cakewalk, but if Thor fights smart (which he usually does) he can win this.

#40 Posted by deltahuman (4986 posts) - - Show Bio

Kara superstomps if she fights smart. Thor doesn't have any counter to her speed and freeze breathe. She's also much stronger.

But CW characters have the tendency to job. Thor has good striking power with Mjolnir and sufficient Electricity can perhaps incapacitate her

#41 Posted by agent41 (15841 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41 said:
@superhero24 said:
@georgewbush said:

Exactly this.

She has better unarmed strength, but Thor has his hammer here. And... where are you getting the idea she's more skilled from? Thor has been trained as a warrior and a Prince his entire thousand year existence. Kara for two years has been getting trained from the D.E.O. after repressing her powers for almost two decades. That's also ignoring his destructive projectiles.

It won't be a cakewalk, but if Thor fights smart (which he usually does) he can win this.

thor barely has any skill feats. Kara is way stronger and way faster. Has heat vision and ice breath.

#42 Posted by RBT (29205 posts) - - Show Bio

You mean the same torpedo that packed enough punch to create massive earthquakes even when detonating miles away from landmass?

#43 Posted by Mutant1230 (6788 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41 said:
@mutant1230 said:
@agent41 said:
@superhero24 said:
@georgewbush said:

Exactly this.

thor barely has any skill feats. Kara is way stronger and way faster. Has heat vision and ice breath.

Are you for real right now? Thor has a ton of skill feats.

Is wasting through an entire legion of S.H.I.E.L.D. to get Mjolnir not skill according to you? Is using lightning to wrap around an entire skyscraper and into the Tesseract's wormhole not a skill either? How about going toe-to-toe with The Hulk in Thor: Ragnarok? Or being able to one shot a Jotunheim beast that was able to effortlessly dismantle an entire platoon of Asgardian warriors? Seriously, Thor is extremely skilled in every aspect of the word. I don't know how you can even deny this.

She's also not faster than Thor in terms of combat speed, she gets tagged by low tier characters every other episode and it happens way too much that it can be coughed up to PiS. Speed will not be an advantage for Supergirl, at least not in terms of combat.

LoL. You really think Heat Vision and Frost Breathe are going to be game changers? Spoiler alert, they won't, Thor's Lightning is literally the superior to Kryptonian heat vision all across the board. The Frost Breathe can stun him temporarily but it won't be a legitimate path to ensured victory.

You've provided no ways that Supergirl can easily win here. All you've done is lowball Thor and wank Kara. Look at both there feats and this notion of her stomping becomes absurd. Smh

#44 Posted by agent41 (15841 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41 said:
@mutant1230 said:
@agent41 said:
@superhero24 said:
@georgewbush said:

Exactly this.

Is wasting through an entire legion of S.H.I.E.L.D. to get Mjolnir not skill according to you? Is using lightning to wrap around an entire skyscraper and into the Tesseract's wormhole not a skill either? How about going toe-to-toe with The Hulk in Thor: Ragnarok? Or being able to one shot a Jotunheim beast that was able to effortlessly dismantle an entire platoon of Asgardian warriors? Seriously, Thor is extremely skilled in every aspect of the word. I don't know how you can even deny this.

She's also not faster than Thor in terms of combat speed, she gets tagged by low tier characters every other episode and it happens way too much that it can be coughed up to PiS. Speed will not be an advantage for Supergirl, at least not in terms of combat.

LoL. You really think Heat Vision and Frost Breathe are going to be game changers? Spoiler alert, they won't, Thor's Lightning is literally the superior to Kryptonian heat vision all across the board. The Frost Breathe can stun him temporarily but it won't be a legitimate path to ensured victory.

You've provided no ways that Supergirl can easily win here. All you've done is lowball Thor and wank Kara. Look at both there feats and this notion of her stomping becomes absurd. Smh

Fighting hulk is a skill feat?. fodder?, you think Kara can't do that?. In round 1, she is bloodlusted. and has the feats to prove he can't tag her if she doesn't want to.

#45 Posted by Mutant1230 (6788 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41: Sorry dude, this reply kind of makes absolutely no sense.

#46 Edited by DammeFavour (8495 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41: don't even try. You're wasting your time

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
#47 Posted by TheSpartanB345T (4390 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41 said:
@mutant1230 said:
@agent41 said:
@mutant1230 said:
@agent41 said:
@superhero24 said:
@georgewbush said:

Exactly this.

Fighting hulk is a skill feat?. fodder?, you think Kara can't do that?. In round 1, she is bloodlusted. and has the feats to prove he can't tag her if she doesn't want to.

Hell no. Not while depowered.

Is she faster than lightning?

#48 Posted by agent41 (15841 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41 said:
@mutant1230 said:
@agent41 said:
@mutant1230 said:
@agent41 said:
@superhero24 said:
@georgewbush said:

Exactly this.

Hell no. Not while depowered.

Is she faster than lightning?

She is. And far stronger than thor as well.

#49 Posted by DammeFavour (8495 posts) - - Show Bio

@thespartanb345t: why would it matter if she was faster than lightning? she's definitely faster than thor who has to direct the lightning to hit her

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
#50 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

supergirl stomps.