CW Supergirl vs MCU Hela and Fenris

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@ta-er_al_asfar: One could argue that her continental durability feat and her being a million tonner is inconsistent. However, I was mainly speaking from the point of view of how other people may think about the consistency of her feats. I think that Supergirl probably beats Hela and Fenris.

to be fair she has more appearances. Even if halve the stats of her max durability and strength from her feats it should still put her in a very good position. We cant nitpick instances of her failing to opponents which she then later beats easily when she is trying. Even Hulk could not quickly blitz Black Widow she just ran away, Hulk has better speed though this is also inconsistent. Hell I could pick up instances of Thor getting tagged by nigh feat less beings to prove my point but that is lowballing right? So why that justice should only be given to one character here and not the other.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@rbt: So you agree that the arguments presented don't hold up to scrutiny? Sweet.

@empressofdread: Now come back when you have actual arguments not just some bullshit that you have been spouting above.

What do you want me to reply with? I try and explain why the feats you're presenting don't show her winning, you say I'm lowballing. I give evidence for Hela's durability, you say it doesn't mean anything for no rhyme or reason. I disagree with any of the loud, irrational, dogmatic, ill-advised, rambling that's been thrown at me and you say I'm ignorant and a hater.

Where do I go from here, Empress? You've clearly shown you don't give care about actual evidence or dialogue because of denial, dunning kruger, trolling, or something... I don't know even know what's your deal at this point. But I don't even know how it's possible to have an intelligent discussion with you about this when any & all counter evidence rolls right off your back and you always just resort to screaming the SAME DEBUNKED ARGUMENTS even louder than the last time whenever they're questioned.

That's the definition of a closed loop.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Supergirl solos.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HATSoffMELO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supergirl stomps her way into impalement

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: Now come back when you have actual arguments not just some bullshit that you have been spouting above.

What do you want me to reply with? I try and explain why the feats you're presenting don't show her winning, you say I'm lowballing. I give evidence for Hela's durability, you say it doesn't mean anything for no rhyme or reason. I disagree with any of the loud, irrational, dogmatic, ill-advised, rambling that's been thrown at me and you say I'm ignorant and a hater.

Where do I go from here, Empress? You've clearly shown you don't give care about actual evidence or dialogue because of denial, dunning kruger, trolling, or something... I don't know even know what's your deal at this point. But I don't even know how it's possible to have an intelligent discussion with you about this when any & all counter evidence rolls right off your back and you always just resort to screaming the SAME DEBUNKED ARGUMENTS even louder than the last time whenever they're questioned.

I disagree with any of the loud, irrational, dogmatic, ill-advised, rambling that's been thrown at me and you say I'm ignorant and a hater.

Well to be fair you did not disagree, you said that its wrong because the feats are not relevant. If that is your opinion then that is what it is.

Where do I go from here, Empress? You've clearly shown you don't give care about actual evidence or dialogue because of denial, dunning kruger, trolling, or something... I don't know even know what's your deal at this point.

Oh! Let me mention that I feel the same way. When actual evidence of Supergirls vastly superior feats is shown you resort to lowballing and trolling. Whats your deal ? If you had come back with something other than fancy BS statements then maybe we can talk about "actual evidence or dialogue".

But I don't even know how it's possible to have an intelligent discussion with you about this when any & all counter evidence rolls right off your back and you always just resort to screaming the SAME DEBUNKED ARGUMENTS even louder than the last time whenever they're questioned.

Well having shown all the facts and feats if your literall argument is thats not true thats not applicable then yes. You can not have an intelligent discussion or come out of the closed loop you created. If you just had accepted the feats of Supergirl shown to you and made a different argument to how Hela wins this could have been different. But obviously discrediting of clear on screen feats is lowballing. You have debunked nothing. Saying something does not make it true.

Summing up I am still open for debating using Supergirls feats vs Hela. If you have to expunge her feats then yes we will be going in circles.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Mutant1230

@empressofdread: Well having shown all the facts and feats if your literall argument is thats not true thats not applicable then yes. You can not have an intelligent discussion or come out of the closed loop you created. If you just had accepted the feats of Supergirl shown to you and made a different argument to how Hela wins this could have been different. But obviously discrediting of clear on screen feats is lowballing. You have debunked nothing. Saying something does not make it true.

Sure, if I just believed everything without question then of course the debate could end prematurely, I'm not going to do that because you have one point here and it doesn't hold up to logical scrutiny. I'm showing you exactly why in the most advanced detail I can even muster only for you to reply with "NU UH! SUPERGIRL STOMPS." Again I ask, how does one get past endless retorts of that nature?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant1230:

Sure, if I just believed everything without question then of course the debate could end prematurely, I'm not going to do that because you have one point here and it doesn't hold up to logical scrutiny. I'm showing you exactly why in the most advanced detail I can even muster only for you to reply with "NU UH! SUPERGIRL STOMPS." Again I ask, how does one get past endless retorts of that nature?

Once again since your "not believing anything without questioning" is not a problem. Your questioning is just fine, it is just that ignoring the evidence that is presented to you is wrong. I do have three points here strength, speed and durability. But who am I kidding you are gonna ignore all of that. That's why we are going in circles.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: Name an argument, and I'll explain why it is untrue.

Yes, exactly there is nothing, nothing in this world that cant be argued. Although dont take me literally. Yet everything can be argued on Comicvine. And for this debate with you honestly i'm bored with this thread now.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant1230 said:

Yes, exactly there is nothing, nothing in this world that cant be argued. Although dont take me literally. Yet everything can be argued on Comicvine. And for this debate with you honestly i'm bored with this thread now.

I'm sorry, what? This comment literally makes zero sense.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread said:
@mutant1230 said:

I'm sorry, what? This comment literally makes zero sense.

It meant I was bored with this thread. So if you have anything else to say then tell me coz its getting old.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kara will job but this time hela will kill her

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kara, speed difference is undeniably large and Kara's also stronger.

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kara.

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By rem

Kara stomps

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kara.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc
deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hela crushes there skulls

No Caption Provided

She did this with magic. If she was that physically strong she could one punch 0.4 m concrete/brick layer in Asgardian vault but needed 3 strikes with her conjured axe. Or prove that completely featless asgardian brick/concrete is as durable as Mjolnir

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6891767abb2
deactivated-5c6891767abb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kara stomps

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By RampageTheFirst

Kara, speed difference is undeniably large and Kara's also stronger.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now this is massive mismatch

from_beyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela stomps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela stomps.

RU trolling ? How ? Just tell me how ? She has no way to harm her. + Kara is much more versatile and better in all stats except intelligence in combat

from_beyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@from_beyond said:

Hela stomps.

RU trolling ? How ? Just tell me how ? She has no way to harm her. + Kara is much more versatile and better in all stats except intelligence in combat

No way to harm her? Kara has pathetic durability. She got punched to coma by Reign, goes down to electric shocks, hurt by banshees screams. She is useless and comes across street leveler in many of her fights. Hela on the other hand stomped Thor who would one shot Kara. Hela solos Kara, Reign and useless CW Superman at the same time.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sexybayonetta22 said:
@from_beyond said:

Hela stomps.

No way to harm her? Kara has pathetic durability. She got punched to coma by Reign,

the worldbreaker who can drain power from the Earth to amp herself. Pathethic argument

goes down to electric shocks,

With special frequency to harm kryptonian and Flash thunders or normal paralizators are mega jokes to her

hurt by banshees screams.

Because of specific frequency

She is useless

Lame counter

and comes across street leveler in many of her fights.

And Hela and Thor fights like street lvl

Hela on the other hand stomped Thor who would get one shoted by Kara.

Fixed

Hela solos Kara, Reign and useless CW Superman at the same time.

Wanna CaV ? Because u really encourages me to do this

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0b495e7009f
deactivated-5d0b495e7009f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@from_beyond: Stop trolling ok ? If u lowball Kara i can lowball Hela like her spikes can be casually broken by earthly bullets etc.

back to topic: Kara murderstomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0b49b371a93
deactivated-5d0b49b371a93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kara oneshots. Hela fanboys must decease

Avatar image for spiderfan130666
SpiderFan130666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela

teentitans96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

Kara

Fantaman12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kara just one laser strike at each of them oneshotting them.

fixed

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kara oneshots. Hela fanboys must decease

bruh

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kara

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kara due to speed

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela impaled the girl with spandex

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By destinyman75

@deactivated-5d0b495e7009f: no no no already debunked a million times. Those that came from the ground were of asgardian soil not her normal blades sheesh think ya would know that

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Kara folds the team.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By destinyman75

@straight-fire: lol never happen Hela wrecked an army of Valerie's that Kara couldn't beat. She's out skilled and out classed in strength amd durability Kara's heat vision and cold aren't stopping Hela on asgard

Hela feeds her to the wolf

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@destinyman75: Hela is a snail compared to Kara. Supergirl blitzes and one shots.

Avatar image for joshua123456789
joshua123456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

joshua123456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@straight-fire: how can supergirl beat someone that gave thor a hard time lol hela even beats superman lmao

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshua123456789: because much faster of Thor and more durable and has better scaling and powepunch

joshua123456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krishnyak: supergirl is faster but not more durable lol thor can easily beat supergirl and superman

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

joshua123456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krishnyak: he can lol your a superman and supergirl fanboy/girl

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshua123456789: i sm not a fanboy. They have better durability scaling,lifting power and striking power. Of course if we not using anti feats.

joshua123456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krishnyak: how does supergirl have better durability feats lmao

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshua123456789: because she fought against townshaker Superman and herslef also is a townshaker. She taked explosion from which could destroy middle west USA and fought planetshaker Reign(as i heard).She lifted 1+million tons and Superman fought vs Routh Superman who can lift and push small island of kryptonite from Earth to space.