Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Honestly, anyone that can survive a country level explosion and lift a million tons would fodderize this duo

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofthunder:

To be fair, the million ton feat is a contradicted outlier, and the country level explosion was composed of solar energy, which should actually amp Kryptonians.

Hela also has the ambiguous feat of crushing Mjolnir, which was forged in the heart of a dying star.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad6141e8751d
deactivated-5ad6141e8751d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

been done and Hela solos

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^. Exactly hela still wins

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By destinyman75

@bladeoffury: Exactly..Kara is pretty inconsistent, outlier like that vs being harmed by electrical attacks that may be enough to charge a city block

Avatar image for deactivated-5a7ab6ae2106d
deactivated-5a7ab6ae2106d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Hela or Fenris solo.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela and Fenris

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Team Hela.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour:

hela has no way to hurt her

Well, this is just a ridiculous statement.

while kara has so many

Which is?

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By Mutant1230

@legitimate said:

@DammeFavour:

hela has no way to hurt her

Well, this is just a ridiculous statement.

while kara has so many

Which is?

Yeah, you're not going to get an actual response from these guys. They're gonna huff & puff about how badass Supergirl is by cherry picking all of her highest showings and while simultaneously ignoring Hela's and the second you start debunking that they'll run away from the discussion and in two days or so start spouting the same bullshit on some other thread, rinse and repeat.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant1230: @legitimate: you would have to prove hela's sword can pierce a kryptonian considering they're a lot more durable than thor piercing and otherwise. Would you like to try?

Kara could freeze her, severely damage or kill her with heat vision or just plain overpower her, Kara is a lot stronger, much faster and way more durable with vastly superior mobility and versatility. Piercing thor is not some incredible feat, a boulder was able to make a big gash on his head, concrete pillars were able to bloody him.

So what part of my statement is untrue?

And mutant, this is a battle forum not some fan fic, we assume they're at their best and making full use of their powers and not jobbing

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright Supergirl wins vastly more stronger, uses heat vision on Hela like Reign did and BFRs Fenris by throwing him away long distance, her body strength alone should allow her to brawl and win this.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright Supergirl wins vastly more stronger, uses heat vision on Hela like Reign did and BFRs Fenris by throwing him away long distance, her body strength alone should allow her to brawl and win this.

Hela was able to go toe-to-toe with Thor who's striking strength with the lightning amps was able to nearly decimate The Hulk. Supergirl is not winning this with her strength or heat vision.

Hela and Fenris stomp.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By dami24434

supergirl so powerful she had trouble taking out a single dominator fodder quite recently ? Please fan boys. hela solos, with fenris here, this is a slaughter.

a fall from a skyscraper wrecked her more than reign did, hela have better consistent durability. kara is stronger but doesn't matter when hela starts spewing swords from her ass.

Upendi3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Glad to see people aren't lowballing Hela like they usually do.

She stomps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread said:

Hela was able to go toe-to-toe with Thor who's striking strength with the lightning amps was able to nearly decimate The Hulk. Supergirl is not winning this with her strength or heat vision.

Hela and Fenris stomp.

Supergirl has body strength that outclasses Thor by far. She is faster and her HV spamming is what will get her close where she defeats Hela.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DrPepperMan

Odin had to give hela the same treatment he gave prime surtur, so a country buster can't even beat Hela 1v1, so....

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How do people say Karas million ton feat is an outlier and not Hela destroying Mjolnir

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BladeOfFury
Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant1230 said:
@empressofdread said:

Hela and Fenris stomp.

Supergirl has body strength that outclasses Thor by far. She is faster and her HV spamming is what will get her close where she defeats Hela.

Nope, just saying she's stronger doesn't magically make her stronger. Her combat feats against Astra & Clark are similar to how Hulk when fighting the Tony's Hulkbuster suit and Pre-Ragnarok Thor fighting Aether lusted Malekith.

I will give you she is probably on a comparable level to those two, but by extension is lesser than Post-Ragnarok Thor. Hela had no problem keeping down Thor and Fenris was able to give Hulk a lot of trouble. A conceivable argument can be made for how Supergirl might be able to take Fenris with high difficulty, but she no chance of stopping Hela and would get swamped by both of them at once.

Oh yeah and Kara's speed is nothing is be proud of, her most consistent feats are at best Supersonic which is akin to that of most Asgardians. If anything, I could probably argue Hela has the speed advantage here.

Avatar image for deactivated-6044a3a59a9f4
deactivated-6044a3a59a9f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kara has better lifting strength.

Hela's best lifting feat is effortlessly lifting Thor with one hand.

guess what??? this ain't a lifting contest.

Kara might be physically stronger but her firepower kinda sucks.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread said:
@mutant1230 said:
@empressofdread said:

Hela and Fenris stomp.

Nope, just saying she's stronger doesn't magically make her stronger. Her combat feats against Astra & Clark are similar to how Hulk when fighting the Tony's Hulkbuster suit and Pre-Ragnarok Thor fighting Aether lusted Malekith.

I will give you she is probably on a comparable level to those two, but by extension is lesser than Post-Ragnarok Thor. Hela had no problem keeping down Thor and Fenris was able to give Hulk a lot of trouble. A conceivable argument can be made for how Supergirl might be able to take Fenris with high difficulty, but she no chance of stopping Hela and would get swamped by both of them at once.

Oh yeah and Kara's speed is nothing is be proud of, her most consistent feats are at best Supersonic which is akin to that of most Asgardians. If anything, I could probably argue Hela has the speed advantage here.

Nope, just saying she's stronger doesn't magically make her stronger.

Not saying mate she actually is by actual feats.

Her combat feats against Astra & Clark are similar to how Hulk when fighting the Tony's Hulkbuster suit and Pre-Ragnarok Thor fighting Aether lusted Malekith.

Are you still that far behind ? Astra and Clark LMAO. Watch her fights with overgirl, reign. She kept up with Flash and reverse Flash was not able to react or possibly even phase through overgirl. Scale it or not pretty op with direct feats or scaling.

I will give you she is probably on a comparable level to those two, but by extension is lesser than Post-Ragnarok Thor. Hela had no problem keeping down Thor and Fenris was able to give Hulk a lot of trouble.

Supergirl outclasses hela in body strength by clear feats.

Thor is not mach +, neither is hela or fenris.

Hela has the speed advantage here.

Not.

A conceivable argument can be made for how Supergirl might be able to take Fenris with high difficulty, but she no chance of stopping Hela and would get swamped by both of them at once.

Outright lowballing, with her level of super strength given by actual quantifiable feats she rips through em in second. Hela is the only factor with her weaponry Kara has heat vision which she can use spamming it on her face then going up close and using her body strength to restrain and ko her.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread:

Not saying mate she actually is by actual feats.

How about show some of them. We're literally just going in circles in a petty I'm right, you're wrong argument. Show me some evidence and we can get an actual conversation started.

Are you still that far behind ? Astra and Clark LMAO. Watch her fights with overgirl, reign.

Uh, what about those fights are you trying to insinuate puts her above Post-Ragnarok Thor? Overgirl and Reign were punched around the city, smashed through walls, knocked about by a super strong clap, etc. Same type of stuff that happened with the Hulkbuster and Malekith.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

See for yourself.

Supergirl outclasses hela in body strength by clear feats.

Well, if you say so I guess it's true now! /s

But in actuality, no. There is literally nothing in Supergirl's fights you have shown that puts her significantly above Pre-Ragnarok Thor whom Hela was able to easily defeat.

The MCU Hulk I have shown above is very comparable to Supergirl in terms of blunt force durability, Post-Ragnarok Thor was able to nearly destroy him with a single lightning amped punch, the only thing saving the Green Goliath was Grandmaster.

Hela was still unable to be defeated, saying Supergirl still somehow has superior physicals inspite of all that evidence proving contrary is ludicrous denial.

She kept up with Flash and reverse Flash was not able to react or possibly even phase through overgirl.

She's kept up with The Flash in travel speed not combat, in that regard she's been tagged by slow opponents such as Livewire (who Flash could literally run circles around), Parasite (who was able to be tagged by street level Guardian), and Reactron (who was held back by police officers before), etc. I will give you that might be supersonic since Kara has a few bullet catching feats, but anything more than that has measly evidence at best proving it.

As for reacting to Thawne, that was an outlier fear and the instances above clearly show that. Outliers aren't used when debating ordinary versions of a character, it's the same reason I'm not using Thor's throwing Mjolnir FTL in The Dark World, since that too, is an outlier and ought to be disregarded.

Hela and Supergirl don't have much of a speed difference that would be worth noting here.

Thor is not mach +, neither is hela or fenris.

Just saying doesn't change the fact. Lady Sif & Thor had shown subsonic reaction times in Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and the respective movies. Hela had absolutely no issues avoiding the attacks from the Warrior's Three when she single handedly sacked Asgard, supersonic or massively subsonic+ is definitely believable for her.

Outright lowballing, with her level of super strength given by actual quantifiable feats she rips through em in second. Hela is the only factor with her weaponry Kara has heat vision which she can use spamming it on her face then going up close and using her body strength to restrain and ko her.

Yeah, until you actually give proof these statement are empty and meaningless. I've shown you multitudes of proof for Hela being able to resist Supergirl's power, not just blunt force. He tanking Thor's lightning shows she has incredibly high heat resistance as well, meaning Heat Vision is not going to one shot her by any stretch of the imagination.

You're essentially telling me her Supergirl wins, just trust me. No can do, pal. I need evidence not just you swearing she's stronger/faster/more powerful, etc.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela is not hurting Kara. Fenris however, can. However, considering her healing speed and the fact that she probably won't hold back against a humongous Wolf, she takes it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant1230:

How about show some of them. We're literally just going in circles in a petty I'm right, you're wrong argument. Show me some evidence and we can get an actual conversation started.

First of all we are not going in circles and secondly we already started our conversations. Supergirl performed a million ton feat twice.

Uh, what about those fights are you trying to insinuate puts her above Post-Ragnarok Thor? Overgirl and Reign were punched around the city, smashed through walls, knocked about by a super strong clap, etc. Same type of stuff that happened with the Hulkbuster and Malekith.

Once again wrong. Reign has not been kod you got that part totally wrong. As for overgirl Supergirl clapped her down yes. More feats for Kara. She is obviously stronger than OG. What strength feats are we having for Hela or Thor for the matter. Supergirl is basically DCEU superman slower in combat and a less durable.

See for yourself.

Both the videos are irrelevant none of them give any feats for Hela.

Well, if you say so I guess it's true now! /s

But in actuality, no. There is literally nothing in Supergirl's fights you have shown that puts her significantly above Pre-Ragnarok Thor whom Hela was able to easily defeat.

Wait what are you basing this on ? lol. Body strength is different from striking power. Supergirl has the upper advantage in strength and have fairly good striking power right below DCEU Superman, who casually stomps PR Thor and HB, and Hela.

She's kept up with The Flash in travel speed not combat, in that regard she's been tagged by slow opponents such as Livewire (who Flash could literally run circles around), Parasite (who was able to be tagged by street level Guardian), and Reactron (who was held back by police officers before), etc. I will give you that might be supersonic since Kara has a few bullet catching feats, but anything more than that has measly evidence at best proving it.

While talking and threw him performed some actions. That is not all travel speed. She has been tagged in character all Superman/Supergirl have. Yeah she is slower than DCEU Superman. Still fast enough to get the win.

Just saying doesn't change the fact. Lady Sif & Thor had shown subsonic reaction times in Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and the respective movies. Hela had absolutely no issues avoiding the attacks from the Warrior's Three when she single handedly sacked Asgard, supersonic or massively subsonic+ is definitely believable for her

Again more scaling. Kara is faster by her feats. Hela did not stomp anyone in combat with Mach+ speeds.

Yeah, until you actually give proof these statement are empty and meaningless. I've shown you multitudes of proof for Hela being able to resist Supergirl's power, not just blunt force. He tanking Thor's lightning shows she has incredibly high heat resistance as well, meaning Heat Vision is not going to one shot her by any stretch of the imagination.

You're essentially telling me her Supergirl wins, just trust me. No can do, pal. I need evidence not just you swearing she's stronger/faster/more powerful, etc.

Yeah. So the proof is everywhere about here strength feats. Like i said twice she has performed the million ton feats. Supergirls heat vision outright vaporized android without leaving a spec, Thors lightning does not have the same feat. That was Supergirl from season 1.

meaning Heat Vision is not going to one shot her by any stretch of the imagination.

True. But its about spamming her and getting close.

Clearly evidence has been given, information has been fed, but you are being ignorant. Now trust me too. Supergirl wins.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drpepperman: Wait, so because Odin had to bfr Surtur to defeat him, and because he also bfred Hela, that somehow makes her country level? That doesn’t make any sense.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela sends a sword through her chest

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread:

First of all we are not going in circles and secondly we already started our conversations. Supergirl performed a million ton feat twice.

That's lifting strength, not combat strength. Just because you can lift a heavy rock, does that mean you can destroy it with your fists?

It's not even consistent anyway since she's failed to move boats, planes, and rockets that were at most the same weight without the help from Superman all throughout the series!

Once again wrong. Reign has not been kod you got that part totally wrong.

When did I ever say Reign got K.O.ed?

As for overgirl Supergirl clapped her down yes. More feats for Kara.

Cool, so did Hulk ten years earlier.

No Caption Provided

Remember, you were trying to prove Supergirl is vastly superior to The Hulk. The clapping feat though which you use as evidence, has been replicated in the MCU before. Your own stance here literally debunks itself.

Hulk and Supergirl are very comparable in strength and Hela was brushing off The Hulk and Valkyrie's strikes like they were nothing.

More proof of why Supergirl gets stomped here.

Scaling. Remember, you were doing that before with Kara? I'm providing ample evidence that Thor and The Hulk has abilities and feats on par with Supergirl, yet it did nothing to help them when they were forced to fight Hela in Thor: Ragnarok, there's no reason to assume she the Girl of Steel is going to fare any better than they did.

Wait what are you basing this on ? lol. Body strength is different from striking power.

I agree, but that's actually not good for your stance since it means Supergirl's lifting feats aren't correlated to how strong she is at punching, her actual striking feats are on par with Thor and Hulk's, the "irrelevant" videos I showed in the previous comment prove just that.

While talking and threw him performed some actions. That is not all travel speed. She has been tagged in character all Superman/Supergirl have. Yeah she is slower than DCEU Superman. Still fast enough to get the win.

Show me gifs, 'till then this is just lip service.

Again more scaling. Kara is faster by her feats. Hela did not stomp anyone in combat with Mach+ speeds.

Oh so now scaling matters to you? I cannot help but notice how you just completely ignored all the instances shown of Supergirl having less than Mach reaction times, yet you parade this myth as if it still holds true, why are you just going pretending any and all counter evidence to your points doesn't exist? Because that would be a really, really, really annoying thing to do when trying to have a serious discussion about this topic.

Yeah. So the proof is everywhere about here strength feats. Like i said twice she has performed the million ton feats.

You yourself said in the very comment: "Body strength is different from striking power."

Supergirls heat vision outright vaporized android without leaving a spec, Thors lightning does not have the same feat. That was Supergirl from season 1.

1. Thor's Lighting has disintegrated Hela's army which was able to keep the mid tier Asgardian populace and soldiers subdued.
  2. Hela >>>>> Red Tornado in verifiable feats.
  3. There were pieces of him left over even after the explosion.
  4. It happened because he literally walked right into her Heat Vision and was too arrogant to move, why would the same happen in this fight?

Clearly evidence has been given, information has been fed, but you are being ignorant. Now trust me too. Supergirl wins.

No can do, pal. Evidence has not been given, poor & easily refutable information has been fed, counter arguments that you obviously couldn't explain were blatantly unnoted, etc. Got to say with all this in mind, I still think Hela and Fenris probably destroy her.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By TheWatcherKing

Supergirl would beat Fenris, idk about Hela though.

@bladeoffury said:

@worldofthunder:

To be fair, the million ton feat is a contradicted outlier, and the country level explosion was composed of solar energy, which should actually amp Kryptonians.

Hela also has the ambiguous feat of crushing Mjolnir, which was forged in the heart of a dying star.

Irony.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking:

In what way? I was implying that both Supergirl and Hela's feats are outliers.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@bladeoffury said:

@thewatcherking:

I just find it ironic that you call the Supergirl lifting a million tons feat outlier, yet in our Supergirl vs Zoom race CaV you bring up Kara lifting Fort Razz(which weighs a million ton) into space.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury said:

@thewatcherking:

I just find it ironic that you call the Supergirl lifting a million tons feat outlier, yet in our Supergirl vs Zoom race CaV you bring up Kara lifting Fort Razz(which weighs a million ton) into space.

First, I'm reluctant to believe that Fort Razz weighs a million tons. The general's statement was a hyperbole. Second, it's the literal weight of the structure that makes it lifting it an outlier, not the speed that she went at. She struggled to lift it, no matter how heavy it is, and yet was still able to fly it into space at amazing speed.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People arguing Kara's strength Really need to show something other then lifting

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@bladeoffury: to be honest you cannot cherry-pick which part of the feat is outlier and which isn't, if you admit the lifting part is outlier then you can't use the speed part of it as if it is a seperate showing entirely.

HATSoffMELO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hela crushes there skulls

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread:

That's lifting strength, not combat strength. Just because you can lift a heavy rock, does that mean you can destroy it with your fists?

It's not even consistent anyway since she's failed to move boats, planes, and rockets that were at most the same weight without the help from Superman all throughout the series!

Once again wrong. Reign has not been kod you got that part totally wrong.

When did I ever say Reign got K.O.ed?

As for overgirl Supergirl clapped her down yes. More feats for Kara.

No Caption Provided

Remember, you were trying to prove Supergirl is vastly superior to The Hulk. The clapping feat though which you use as evidence, has been replicated in the MCU before. Your own stance here literally debunks itself.

Hulk and Supergirl are very comparable in strength and Hela was brushing off The Hulk and Valkyrie's strikes like they were nothing.

More proof of why Supergirl gets stomped here.

Scaling. Remember, you were doing that before with Kara? I'm providing ample evidence that Thor and The Hulk has abilities and feats on par with Supergirl, yet it did nothing to help them when they were forced to fight Hela in Thor: Ragnarok, there's no reason to assume she the Girl of Steel is going to fare any better than they did.

Wait what are you basing this on ? lol. Body strength is different from striking power.

I agree, but that's actually not good for your stance since it means Supergirl's lifting feats aren't correlated to how strong she is at punching, her actual striking feats are on par with Thor and Hulk's, the "irrelevant" videos I showed in the previous comment prove just that.

Oh so now scaling matters to you? I cannot help but notice how you just completely ignored all the instances shown of Supergirl having less than Mach reaction times, yet you parade this myth as if it still holds true, why are you just going pretending any and all counter evidence to your points doesn't exist? Because that would be a really, really, really annoying thing to do when trying to have a serious discussion about this topic.

Yeah. So the proof is everywhere about here strength feats. Like i said twice she has performed the million ton feats.

You yourself said in the very comment: "Body strength is different from striking power."

Supergirls heat vision outright vaporized android without leaving a spec, Thors lightning does not have the same feat. That was Supergirl from season 1.

1. Thor's Lighting has disintegrated Hela's army which was able to keep the mid tier Asgardian populace and soldiers subdued.
  4. It happened because he literally walked right into her Heat Vision and was too arrogant to move, why would the same happen in this fight?

No can do, pal. Evidence has not been given, poor & easily refutable information has been fed, counter arguments that you obviously couldn't explain were blatantly unnoted, etc. Got to say with all this in mind, I still think Hela and Fenris probably destroy her.

Lmao. What is combat strength making up your own CV terms. If you mean striking power I agree that is different but contextually, body strength comes from lifting only. She would crush Hela beneath her foot, if he gets close to her she could just restrain her. It related to holding or resistance training which has nothing to do with striking power.

She failed to land the plane softly early on. But no after her feats she has not been failing to do lesser weights at least excluding the plot reasons. Also she did that twice, consistency for a character that appeared in 3 Seasons if great.

When did I ever say Reign got K.O.ed?'

let me quote you on that -

You said Overgirl and Reign were kod.

Yeah, he did, and hulk is not even in this thread who did not even use the clap against Hela. Not relevant.

No. You have not debunked anything since this is not even her best striking feats and he clap worked on OG almost her level character. But let me clearly debunk yours Supergirl is stronger on the virtue of having stronger feats. She is even stronger than DCEU Superman body strength and if she uses that rips hulk apart. 1 million ton feats dont on panel twice.

Scaling. Remember, you were doing that before with Kara? I

Yes. But Kara has her own feats.

I'm providing ample evidence that Thor and The Hulk has abilities and feats on par with Supergirl, yet it did nothing to help them when they were forced to fight Hela in Thor: Ragnarok , there's no reason to assume she the Girl of Steel is going to fare any better than they did.

Oh they have a 1 Million ton feat ? No. Your scaling is not working I scaled on character who are in the same league. Like Reign, Supergirl and Overgirl. You are scaling on characters of different power-set.

I agree, but that's actually not good for your stance since it means Supergirl's lifting feats aren't correlated to how strong she is at punching, her actual striking feats are on par with Thor and Hulk's, the "irrelevant" videos I showed in the previous comment prove just that

not punching but crushing, ripping apart.

she is at punching, her actual striking feats are on par with Thor and Hulk's, the "irrelevant" videos I showed in the previous comment prove just that

They are irrelevant since I am not making an argument of her winning by her striking power, hulk and thor are not that fast and do not have that body strength. She goes and uses her strength to crush, restrain and ko her in a brawl. Its not about striking.

gifs for what ? Are you saying if i show you some gifs you will concede lol. I don't think you are watching CW properly i'm using just her basic feats not some fancy stuff. I am using the feats which you already accepted she has done. Denial on your part since you don't accept it.

Oh so now scaling matters to you? I cannot help but notice how you just completely ignored all the instances shown of Supergirl having less than Mach reaction times,

Less than mach+ reactions when she is holding back yes. Yes we ignore those plot instance which are pis.

yet you parade this myth as if it still holds true, why are you just going pretending any and all counter evidence to your points doesn't exist? Because that would be a really, really, really annoying thing to do when trying to have a serious discussion about this topic.

Not parading any myth. She has those feats and we have seen her in combat against tougher opponents than Hulk and Thor by a far bigger margin. So you see why scaling failed you and even if you leave scaling she has her own feats. So leaving it out Supergirl still crushed by the virtue of her own feats .

Yes. I did thanks for reminding. I am using argument of body strength only.

Hela is >>>>> Red Tornado. Yes. So has lightning vaporised someone on Red Tornados level? Point 3 and 4 ok. Still does not take anything away from the feat. But I am not saying she vaporizes Hela she spams her with that level of heat around and then gets close where she can use her million ton feat of strength to ko her.

No can do, pal. Evidence has not been given, poor & easily refutable information has been fed, counter arguments that you obviously couldn't explain were blatantly unnoted, etc. No can do, pal. Evidence has not been given, poor & easily refutable information has been fed, counter arguments that you obviously couldn't explain were blatantly unnoted, etc. Got to say with all this in mind, I still think Hela and Fenris probably destroy her.

Evidence has been given and information has been fed just like before. But you are ignoring it. Nothing has been debunked apart from your fallacious logic.

Got to say with all this in mind, I still think Hela and Fenris probably destroy her.

Your thinking and what would happen if these characters fought are different. Supergirl destroys them. She is faster, leagues stronger and has heat vision, frost breath and durability and better fist fighting feats lol. She stomps them hard.

Ta-er_al_Asfar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Ta-er_al_Asfar

@bladeoffury said:

@worldofthunder:

To be fair, the million ton feat is a contradicted outlier

this guy.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

hes seen these like 10 times yet he keeps claiming kara lifting a million tons effortlessly is bs How? Id that what you mcu fans do to lowball and ignore feats now, you call them outliers? Thats what some dude was doing in a thread last night, and Ive seen a mod do it too. SO now all you have to do to ignore feats is say oh it happened once does not count. These kids have no chill

The only reason he says this is because he knows for 1000000 percent certainty no one in mcu, dceu or anywhere else has done it except Reeves superman. Kara is stronger than any character in mcu period.

second

No Caption Provided

kara punches a hole in her

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Straight-Fire

@DammeFavour:

you would have to prove hela's sword can pierce a kryptonian considering they're a lot more durable than thor piercing and otherwise. Would you like to try?

Considering the fact that she was able to impale Surtur, I don't see why she can't do the same to Kara. It wasn't her swords but you get the point.

No Caption Provided

Kara could freeze her,

And who did she ever freeze that was worth a damn? If I recall correctly, Scorch was able to break out of it.

severely damage or kill her with heat vision

She did take Thor's best attack without much damage. An amped Thor at that.

or just plain overpower her,

Overpower her and do what?

Kara is a lot stronger,

I'll give you that.

much faster

She caught Mjolnir so she's not a slowpoke herself.

and way more durable

If we're going by high-end feats then sure. But we can't just ignore what happens regularly either.

Piercing thor is not some incredible feat, a boulder was able to make a big gash on his head, concrete pillars were able to bloody him.

Pierced Surtur. 'Nuff said.

Oh, and not to mention Fenris is in this battle also.

Ta-er_al_Asfar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Ta-er_al_Asfar

@legitimate: you people are ridiculous

Surtur was also knocked off balance by hulk, And had his head smashed in by Thor. So in your mind because someone who's literally featless being stabbed by hela means someone whos a million times stronger than hela, thor and surter = Kara gets hurt? Stop saying thor was amped, Odin made it clear that he was not. Thor received no power boost in ragnorak. There is no such thing as god mode. Its a thing fanboys made up.

hela impaled by an asgardian

No Caption Provided

Hela dies

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kanyecosby: no, it means someone who was rivaling a country buster (there are different sized countries before you bring up the US state thing) couldn't actually stop hela. This is a testament to her durability, since if a guy that could rival surtur for a while before BFRing him couldn't stop Hela, it shows Hela has massive durability.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legitimate: lol.....and what durability feats does the almighty surtur have? the giant blades that pierced him were obliterated by an m16, so no they're not scratching kara

i'm not sure if you're being serious here, you do know scorcher manipulates fire right? comparing hela to her is kinda dumb

iron man also took thor's lightning, the top of the chrysler tower took thor's lightning, neither of them were melted, supergirl's heat vision was able to kill a kryptonian, hela is not even close to being durable enough to withstand that.

she could snap her neck or just snap her, kara is way stronger

you do know thor cannot or hasn't thrown mjolnir at even close to supersonic speed right? watch the scene again, does it look fast to you? it was going nowhere as fast as it was going nowhere near as fast as it went during TDW or when it left the shield compound, trying to claim it was moving as fast as that is just false

lol.....high end feats? its a tv show but there's already established consistency.

like i said, surtur is made of rocks and lava, you can even see the cracks in him and he was pierced by blades that were destroyed by an m16. 'nuff said

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: The battle is on Asgard though, im sure she'd be able to heal from Heat vision.