CW Supergirl VS DCEU Superman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for thelastdragonborn
TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll CW Supergirl VS DCEU Superman (559 votes)

Superman 49%
Supergirl 51%

Who wins? Fight is in MOS Metropolis. Both are bloodlusted with no preparation and this is a fight to the death.

CW Supergirl is not jobbing.

• 
HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sexybayonetta22

Firstly it was literally said by Curtis ( or Wells ) she is nuke herself ( not solar blast but nuke/nuclear energy ) which will destroy entire Mid-West ( yes they said midwest and even by visuals this radical of explosion looked like likely to cover entire continent at max ) she wasn't even slightly wounded but passed out and woke up after 1-2 minutes tanking atmospheric entrance

RBT proved this to me earlier. It was a nuke that happened in space, so she was only hit with a wave of radiation.

Same Kara was selling Reign's probably max strikes while standing on the ground and it was confirmed by 30th century advanced computers Sam is draining magically power from Earth while standing on ground

Good for her. Clark was tanking hits from Zod that sent him to the tops of sky scrapers in 2-3 seconds. Striking feats for Reign? She seemed to only have decently better striking than Kara.

1 off screen feats ( done in possible future ) and 1 statement making her planet lvl.

I don't care. Clark is almost as strong, if not, as strong as Kara with better striking. Clark is a continent puller.

1. Magic power of all worldkillers to move moon out of orbit making solar eclipse

Ok?

Casually was with sword of juru ( to condense liquid matter in core ) and Harun-El ( to magically transform planet atmosphere, pedosphere, litosphere, core into Krypton ) creating deep craters which were reaching the core, instant city flooding tsunamis, people couldn't even stand on the ground, buildings including skycrapers were collapsing slowly, hurricane covering madagascar.

So she used magic to make the Earth shake and created natural disasters, your point? It's not like Clark is gonna be using magical attacks.

Reign was doing it casually + even being overpowered, by M'yrnn's with K'hollar Staff proves how powerful is martian magic of 666/death god of martian pantheon

Good for her

same power which can cast illusion, torture Martian Manhunter, reality warping via time manipulation and fire creation, energy absorbtion and reflection, teleportation, allowing skilled telepath to contact souls of death, containment of mystical sacred symbols ( analogy of biblical decalog ) + even Manchester admitted this divine relic can destroy the planet ( s3 finale shows Manchester wasn't lying like how M'yrnn turns himself into planet Earth to stabilize it, fix and trap Reign using full force of planet mass )

This is all magic. Its not like Reign has magic in this fight.

3. According to 2nd point Reign no sold M'yrnn's magic and escaped from magically enhanced core after 5-6 minutes

She's made of dark magic her self, you know?

4. In possible future ( if Reign succed ) destroyed entire other alien planet in hours.

And we literally have no idea how she does this.

5. Reign said she will crack world into half if she will kill Ruby

How exactly will she do this? Any specific details?

Kara's pure copy as basis training can create with normal punch casual 2-3 kilometers in radical earthquake making landslides in mountains or bridges to collapse and closer ground was getting to get crusshed into thousands of pieces.

With casual normal punches? I highly doubt you can give me proof of her creating Earth quakes with casual punches. We have no idea how she creates Earth quakes. To make it a striking feat is laughable.

Weakened can break Nth metal ( metal which can contain/release Central City one shoting blast and Brainiac said it is toughest element in existence + Legion rings from this metal are more expensive than entire future ship ) + more.

She did break nth metal on her own. She raised the building and dropped it which shattered it.

In conclusion, you didn't debunk anything.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@sexybayonetta22: You can post a clip from the actor, the director and the writer saying Kara is country level and he'd ignore it. No point tbh.

I didn't ignore anything. You're just mad that you can actually prove she's country level.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkbusterx9 said:

@supremegeneration:

Where you're incorrect is where you say "physics standpoint". The MCU and DCEU aren't the real world, and they're connected in any way. Just because we have physics in our world doesn't mean that those same physics apply in their worlds. Case in point, Stark's got a suit of gold/titanium alloy. I promise you the real thing isn't a fourth as tough as it is in the MCU.

Ok.

Shockwaves are not and are rarely the de facto way to measure striking force. That's asinine in every sense of the word. Hulk took a hit from Mjolnir to the head in Avengers 1; not 10 minutes later, the official script states that when Thor strikes the cage that they put Loki in, that the hit shook ENTIRE Helicarrier. There was no shockwave, clearly, but are you telling me that shaking a multi-thousand ton vehicle isn't impressive just because there's no shockwave? Hulk knocked the guy who tanked that out.

If there was no shockwave then it isn't as impressive. When Thor hit Hulk with the same strike he only went like 20 feet away, and he wasn't accelerating too fast. When the DCEU Kryptonians hit each other off their feet, they go flying hundreds of feet away while creating shock waves. Something the MCU guys can't replicate.

Then again, the guy who tanks Mjolnir to the head, repeated hits from Thor with a warhammer, an absolute onslaught of combos from a guy who has the same exact strength as him (Hulkbuster) with Hulk being strong enough to stop a Leviathan and dent vibranium isn't impressive because no shockwaves were generated. Give me a break.

No shock waves = not as impressive.

I'm not even saying Kara > Clark, I'm not saying Hulk or Thanos are superior to Clark in striking, I'm merely saying that creating shockwaves isn't a measurement of striking. Sure there's speed involved and their punches are creating booms, but there's no way to ascertain just how impressive that is.

When you're shock waves punches send people through buildings at an extremely fast acceleration rate then yeah, its more impressive.

Kara, for example, knocked out someone with her level of durability (arguably greater but ultimately comparable). Given that Kara has tanked country-level explosions and city-shaking torpedoes, I'd say that's a more impressive feat than "cReaTINg ShOCkwaVeS".

Her surviving powerful explosions is largely misunderstood and over rated. When she survives those, it's not all hitting her and only a small part of it is. With shock wave-creating punches, all that power and force is focused on a small surface area on the body, doing way more damage.

Ill never understand the obession with shockwaves in comic fights. yes it looks more impressive but it's inconsistent when it comes to quantifying because thor gave hulk a shock wave pucnh which as you stated only sent him 20, but earlier thor sent hulk around the entire stadium but didnt produce a shockwave. are you telling me that the shockwave punch wave better than the stadium punch?

Yes. Yes it is. Their shock wave punches can send each other to the tops of sky scrapers.

Avatar image for imma_g0d_ur_not
Imma_G0d_ur_not

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

seriously how is it there are many this shitty debaters on this site at one time? Back in the day randomsid aka RR79 was pretty unique in his ability to be a complete and total fucking moron and ignore everything you say....but now its like evvery other person on here debates like him. Im starting to think you were right and Arkham and Ridderlfan arent RR79.....there are just too many shitty debaters who debate like him

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#406 death4bunnies  Moderator
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These... have legitimately never been more accurate.

Every other high tier ever sucks, guys. Comic high tiers break planets. But they don't make sHoCKwaVeSSSSSSSS. DCEU Superman >>>>>>>>>>>>> fiction. Let's ignore that other universes don't follow our physics.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#408  Edited By ourmanuel

@hulkbusterx9 said:

@supremegeneration:

If there was no shockwave then it isn't as impressive. When Thor hit Hulk with the same strike he only went like 20 feet away, and he wasn't accelerating too fast. When the DCEU Kryptonians hit each other off their feet, they go flying hundreds of feet away while creating shock waves. Something the MCU guys can't replicate.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is hands down, the dumbest things I’ve read on this site, and that saying something considering I read @rbt’s posts too.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: I really wanted to say that, but it felt too mean. Glad someone did it for me.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#410  Edited By RBT

@ourmanuel: You can't say that stuff here without context. People don't know you're joking. They don't know that you admire me as a debater and only say these shit as a joke.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@ourmanuel: You can't say that stuff here without context. People don't know you're joking. They don't know that you admire me as a debater and only say these shit as a joke.

Who says I’m joking tho?

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Supergirl wins, obviously

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#414  Edited By ourmanuel

Like wow, Spiderfan and Hulkbuster really going all out in here.

No Caption Provided
ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After going through this thread, one can begin to understand why Ta Er does the things he does.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not my fault you guys can't accept reality.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Truth

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: Lol you don't have a come back so you call me a wanker. Classic. If you wanna win a debate you just call em' a wanker am I right?

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But but........... Statues dont fight back

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: Lol you don't have a come back so you call me a wanker. Classic. If you wanna win a debate you just call em' a wanker am I right?

Right, cause I totally called you that. Point out to me where I called you a wanker.

I don't think you're a wanker, just wrong.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkbusterx9 said:

Right, cause I totally called you that. Point out to me where I called you a wanker.

In those gifs you posted, you did.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration said:
@hulkbusterx9 said:

In those gifs you posted, you did.

I quoted them, I didn't post them. When I called them accurate, I meant the mach cones bit, which is stupid, not the wanker part, but I guess technically I did.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#423  Edited By HulkBusterx9

@ourmanuel: Its not stupid, its facts. You all call me a wanker without proving how i'm wrong because you can't.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkbusterx9: No offense, but CBM physics =/= RL physics. Shockwave =/= more powerful here. MCU Thanos is a great example.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sexybayonetta22

Firstly it was literally said by Curtis ( or Wells ) she is nuke herself ( not solar blast but nuke/nuclear energy ) which will destroy entire Mid-West ( yes they said midwest and even by visuals this radical of explosion looked like likely to cover entire continent at max ) she wasn't even slightly wounded but passed out and woke up after 1-2 minutes tanking atmospheric entrance

RBT proved this to me earlier. It was a nuke that happened in space, so she was only hit with a wave of radiation.

This is not radiation because Overgirl physically exploded and got hitten with pure blunt force attack cmbining with head

Same Kara was selling Reign's probably max strikes while standing on the ground and it was confirmed by 30th century advanced computers Sam is draining magically power from Earth while standing on ground

Good for her. Clark was tanking hits from Zod that sent him to the tops of sky scrapers in 2-3 seconds. Striking feats for Reign? She seemed to only have decently better striking than Kara.

Reign like Kara was penetrating magic sortress sanctuary ( withstanding casually glacial mountain obliterating beam ) or Legion ship ( withstanding blue star full radiation, sth like MCU Thor in Nidavellir ) or was untouched after being 12 000 years underrock mass. Bull rushing Reign is planet lvl at striking. Magic is source of her godly powerful stats and Reign even used tk against thugs.

1 off screen feats ( done in possible future ) and 1 statement making her planet lvl.

I don't care. Clark is almost as strong, if not, as strong as Kara with better striking. Clark is a continent puller.

Yes they have equal strenght with punching but rushing strenght, lifting, heatvision, freeze breath she surpasses him. CW Superman already did that and even Winn Schott admitted it in first episode of S2. Kara surpassed him

1. Magic power of all worldkillers to move moon out of orbit making solar eclipse

Ok?

emphasis of raw power which Reign has at her disposal. Pulling moon is Reeve Superman feat. That is practically above anything what has been shown in DCEU or MCU lool. What about heatvision which casually one shoted Mon-El, Alura, Samantha as through piece of paper ? Power from the same dark valley dimension

Casually was with sword of juru ( to condense liquid matter in core ) and Harun-El ( to magically transform planet atmosphere, pedosphere, litosphere, core into Krypton ) creating deep craters which were reaching the core, instant city flooding tsunamis, people couldn't even stand on the ground, buildings including skycrapers were collapsing slowly, hurricane covering madagascar.

So she used magic to make the Earth shake and created natural disasters, your point? It's not like Clark is gonna be using magical attacks.

She didn't really used magic. I explained to u. If magic was necessary to do it

Reign was doing it casually + even being overpowered, by M'yrnn's with K'hollar Staff proves how powerful is martian magic of 666/death god of martian pantheon

Good for her

Yep u admit it

same power which can cast illusion, torture Martian Manhunter, reality warping via time manipulation and fire creation, energy absorbtion and reflection, teleportation, allowing skilled telepath to contact souls of death, containment of mystical sacred symbols ( analogy of biblical decalog ) + even Manchester admitted this divine relic can destroy the planet ( s3 finale shows Manchester wasn't lying like how M'yrnn turns himself into planet Earth to stabilize it, fix and trap Reign using full force of planet mass )

This is all magic. Its not like Reign has magic in this fight.

Not at all. Those are powers of gods. Reign has also power of gods ( death god of kryptonian 666 ). It was even shown that Reign was being smashed by M'yrnn.

3. According to 2nd point Reign no sold M'yrnn's magic and escaped from magically enhanced core after 5-6 minutes

She's made of dark magic her self, you know?

She is still vulnerable to kryptonite so physiologically not at all resistant. SHe broke through with brute strenght

4. In possible future ( if Reign succed ) destroyed entire other alien planet in hours.

And we literally have no idea how she does this.

Just to say Reign's doing isn't inconsistent outlier

5. Reign said she will crack world into half if she will kill Ruby

How exactly will she do this? Any specific details?

Also to say she wasn't exaggerating with Worldbreaking

Kara's pure copy as basis training can create with normal punch casual 2-3 kilometers in radical earthquake making landslides in mountains or bridges to collapse and closer ground was getting to get crusshed into thousands of pieces.

With casual normal punches? I highly doubt you can give me proof of her creating Earth quakes with casual punches. We have no idea how she creates Earth quakes. To make it a striking feat is laughable.

Whaaat ? Did u even watch S4 ep1 beginning and finale ?

Weakened can break Nth metal ( metal which can contain/release Central City one shoting blast and Brainiac said it is toughest element in existence + Legion rings from this metal are more expensive than entire future ship ) + more.

She did break nth metal on her own. She raised the building and dropped it which shattered it.

In conclusion, you didn't debunk anything.

She lifted building because was weakened by moon dust so tried to lift it in purpose to prevent Manchester killing Ben. She managed to do it and when building dropped she shattered it. Lool entire fabric wasn't even shattered or this solid puddle made of it and SOMEHOW metal covering her shattered. Woow definitely she didn't do it.

Yeah Kara is "weak" and "inconsistent".

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#427 death4bunnies  Moderator

@death4bunnies: How is me debating for super man make me a wanker?

Lol didnt call you a wanker.

In fact I didnt tag anybody.

But if you want a answer I think picking and choosing one special effect(the one the character your debating for has in spades) and saying this special effect(shockwaves/mach cones) are the Only thing that can make a strike impressive is a bit of wank.

Not that your a wanker, but the DCEU tendency to focus on DCEU style special effects is in my opinion wank.

Let me give a few examples of other ways to measure striking.

We can do a mass vs speed calculation.(this is the physics you seem to be focused on)

We can also determine a character or objects durability and see that a strike overcame that.

We can assess environmental damage.

I can keep going but I think you get my point; I think saying show me the shockwaves or it isnt impressive is a bit dismissive and kinda wankey.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#428  Edited By HulkBusterx9

@sexybayonetta22:

“This is not radiation because Overgirl physically exploded and got hitten with pure blunt force attack cmbining with head”

It was in space. Explosions release blunt force in the form of shock waves, which can’t exist in space because they have no medium to travel through.

“Reign like Kara was penetrating magic sortress sanctuary ( withstanding casually glacial mountain obliterating beam )”

And Clark casually backhanded a material that no sold re entry while weakened

“Legion ship ( withstanding blue star full radiation, sth like MCU Thor in Nidavellir )”

An energy resistance feat

“She is still vulnerable to kryptonite so physiologically not at all resistant. SHe broke through with brute strenght”

So a physiological feat?

“Yes they have equal strenght with punching but rushing strenght, lifting, heatvision, freeze breath she surpasses him. CW Superman already did that and even Winn Schott admitted it in first episode of S2. Kara surpassed him”

Clark is almost as strong, that was my point. You saying CW Clark also pulled a continent is unnecessary because Clark is almost as strong. Clark has better punching. Lifting doesn’t matter because the continent feat is way better than any lifting feat. They hardly use heat vision because it is draining, and they rarely use freeze breath.

“or was untouched after being 12 000 years underrock mass.”

How much rock? They are way more durable than rock.

“Bull rushing Reign is planet lvl at striking”

Lol if you actually believe that Kara has planet level striking then I guess I concede you win.

“Not at all. Those are powers of gods. Reign has also power of gods ( death god of kryptonian 666 “

Define powers

“She didn't really used magic. I explained to u. If magic was necessary to do it”

I hardly understand anything you’re saying because your grammar is so f***ing annoying and messed up. You said she used a magic sword to do those things, so what else am I supposed to believe?

“Yep u admit it”

Not a rebuttal

What about heatvision which casually one shoted Mon-El, Alura, Samantha as through piece of paper ? Power from the same dark valley dimension

She only did that while angry and full of rage with an adrenaline rush

Ok.

“emphasis of raw power which Reign has at her disposal. Pulling moon is Reeve Superman feat. That is practically above anything what has been shown in DCEU or MCU lool. “

So they used magic to move the moon out of orbit.

“Whaaat ? Did u even watch S4 ep1 beginning and finale ?”

How does she make earth quakes? Proof?

“She lifted building because was weakened by moon dust so tried to lift it in purpose to prevent Manchester killing Ben. She managed to do it and when building dropped she shattered it. Lool entire fabric wasn't even shattered or this solid puddle made of it and SOMEHOW metal covering her shattered. Woow definitely she didn't do it.”

All we saw was the building fall and the metal break, therefore the dropping of the building shattered the metal

“Yeah Kara is "weak" and "inconsistent".”

Never said Kara was weak, all I said was her striking is inconsistent.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Smh. Stop voting in the poll. It was 50-50 for such a long time. Don't ruin it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark still stomps. This goes down exactly how Reign vs Kara went except Kara might not tag Clark as much.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#431  Edited By HulkBusterx9

@death4bunnies: There is a difference between being wrong and being a wanker. It’s not “a little wankey”, it’s just being wrong. I am the only one debating for super man so of course when i see your gifs I am gonna think it’s being directed at me. An object gains mass with speed, so it’s more impressive when it creates shock waves because it disrupts the air around the punch.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

SG ftw

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#434  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator

@hulkbusterx9 said:

@death4bunnies: There is a difference between being wrong and being a wanker. It’s not “a little wankey”, it’s just being wrong. I am the only one debating for super man so of course when i see your gifs I am gonna think it’s being directed at me. An object gains mass with speed, so it’s more impressive when it creates shock waves because it disrupts the air around the punch.

Again I understand the speed vs mass physics. I understand where the 'Air disruption' special effect comes from, and I can respect it as a valid measurement of force

I am just saying this is not the only way to measure striking.

You being wrong wasn't the problem, you explicitly refusing to accept any other measurements of striking force besides 'shockwaves' was the issue.

DCEU has done 'shockwave' special effect better than any live action universe I can think of; thats cool and all, but its not the be all end all.

Do you understand why I think its a bit wanky to only look to one special effect(that your character consistently creates) to determine striking power, or anything?

Let me give a couple examples of how this idea doesn't even hold up in the DCEU universe.

'Mach cones', Mach cones are real life physics that the DCEU has employed as a special effect to show mach+ speed. Including the often sited "mach speed punches"

Here DCEU Superman breaks the sound barrier, we get a mach cone, a sonic boom, the works.

Here DCEU Shazam doesn't make a mach cone, and he dam near outspeeds lightning.

Here DCEU Darla moves faster than lightning, and doesn't create a mach cone or a sonic boom, nothing.

Here DCEU Flash doesn't make a sonic boom, or mach cone; zero air disruption, Dianas hair didnt even move.

Do you see how different special effects were used; no one effect is more indicative than the others.

Is Supermans speed not great because he doesn't generate electricity, or is Flashes speed less than mach speed because he doesnt create mach cones. or Shazams because they use a blur effect?

'Shockwaves' similarly aren't the be all end all measurement of striking power, its just a special effect that you can glean some information from.

Durability of what your striking is another way. Environmental damage, distance you moved the mass of a object... these things all play a part also.

-------------

I mean these are quotes from you correct?

"If there was no shockwave then it isn't as impressive."

"No shock waves = not as impressive"

-------------

To be clear, Im perfectly cool with using shockwaves as a measurement of force; im less ok with acting like its the only measurement of force; and your explicit refusal to consider anything but a shockwave.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel said:

After going through this thread, one can begin to understand why Ta Er does the things he does.

ANTHP claims black widow tanks blows from the hulk, hits harder than steve rogers and is a better fighrer than steve anc can "instant ko anyone in battles because she hurt bucky"

Magister claims that Centipede soldiers who die from bulelts and being stabbed are somehow more durable than people thats bullets bounce off and arrows dent on impact with their muscles....ANNNNNDD ward is strong enough to hurt Centipede AND thus Mirakuro soldiers too cus theyre weaker than centipede soldiers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@rbt you getting all this?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: Oh, I have been in front lines to hear those claims. Why do you think I no longer bother with the majority of AoS debaters?

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imgod_upoopoo: wow you’re so tough calling people names on a comic book site huh?

ImGOD_Upoopoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#438  Edited By ImGOD_Upoopoo

@hulkbusterx9 said:

@imgod_upoopoo: wow you’re so tough calling people names on a comic book site huh?

calling you names doesnt make me tough it just makes me truthful. Im not like the rest of the fools on here without a life. Im not going to sit here days on in saying the same shit to you knowing full well youre just going to ignore it and repeat yourself. being an irritating cunt. Im just going to call you an irritating cunt. The same shit deadbunny is telling you Me and sexy has told you days ago...

every fucking argument youve made in here has been destroyed...your response...oh you guys cant prove me wrong......theres no debating people like you.....im going to call you what you are a fucking dumb cunt...and move on. But before I do im going to show others how youre a dumb cunt (which i did days ago). It's not my responsibility to coddle and baby a cunt.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkbusterx9:

Ok so let say that way, consistently:

Striking via punches: Superman

Striking via bullrushing: Kara

Striking via throwing: Kara

Lifting: equal or Kara

Durability: now Kara ut because of more screen time but next dceu movies may change it ( even kryptonite weakened one is still tough )

Striking via heatvision: Kara

Striking via Freeze breath: Kara

Combat speed: Clark or stalemate ( but Kara always adapts speed when sb is extremely fast guy )

Travel speed: Kara

Skills: Kara ( via training with J'onn or Alex )

Inteligence in combat: I agree Superman uses more brain in battle

But this is currently. Might change in future after new dceu movies and cw shows

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kara still clobbers him

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imgod_upoopoo: Is that really so? Where exactly were my arguments destroyed? Where exactly did I say you guys can’t prove me wrong?

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd6fe3f211bb
deactivated-5cd6fe3f211bb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#443  Edited By HulkBusterx9

@sexybayonetta22: How is Kara’s bull rush better? How is Kara’s throwing better? How is Kara’s heat vision better? How is Kara’s travel speed better? Clark is confirmed Mach 22-24. Zod threw Clark through multiple sky scrapers. Zods heat vision cut a building apart like butter. Clark is almost as durable because he shrugged off being hit to the top of a sky scraper and wasn’t crushed by a beam that was leveling the entire Earth. I agree with everything else though. This thread really made me respect Kara more thanks.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sexybayonetta22: How is Kara’s bull rush better?

Rushing

through skycrapers, burrowing underground, breaking Legion Ship and magic fortreess sanctuary with easy

How is Kara’s throwing better?

Vs Vartox rematch in s1 ep 1 or tossing atom at mach speed

How is Kara’s heat vision better?

Weakened by kryptonite one can melt kilometers deep hole or send her enemies flying like astra or desintegrate rushing meteors or pluging some leaking massive dams ( or destroy them ) or obliterate special military robot Red Tornado or stalemate Reign heatvision while weakened by solar eclipse

How is Kara’s travel speed better?

trevelling from Kasnia to National City or Elseworld centrifugal world stoping feat or while atmosphere was being covered by modified by Lena enriched kryptonite she was falling ( while coming back from Washington to N city ) while moving between 2 meridians in 1 second ( 111.2 km/s = mach 333 ) + Martian had to tag her and catch her

Clark is confirmed Mach 22-24. Zod threw Clark through multiple sky scrapers. Zods heat vision cut a building apart like butter. Clark is almost as durable because he shrugged off being hit to the top of a sky scraper and wasn’t crushed by a beam that was leveling the entire Earth. I agree with everything else though. This thread really made me respect Kara more thanks.

Glad we could make a compromis ;)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkbusterx9: About lvl of destruction or mach speeds etc. in dceu or arrowverse special effects looks spectacular but there are movies on youtube showing real life logic/physics are different:

Loading Video...

or super speed:

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkbusterx9: for instance in Shazam movie when Billy was lifting falling bus it is no way he could casually grab it by holding glass and put it normally. In real life glass would break easily and all people would die etc.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#448  Edited By HulkBusterx9

@imgod_upoopoo: You don’t have a life if you waste your time making new accounts to go onto a comic book website to throw around insults. You’re just going around spreading hate. You’re just as much of a cancer as the people you claim are trash and morons.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sexybayonetta22: I agree Kara wins but don’t underestimate Clark.

No i don't underestimate him. Actually this is one of characters i instantenously get respect to him after fisrt his fight scenes ( like to DCEU Diana or DCEU Arthur or DCEU Diablo ). On the contrary to some CW guys ( like Martian, Diggle or Flash or Amaya Vixen )and MCU guys ( i only gained respect to Thor in IW but Endgame encourages me to lost respect to him, I had respect to solo movie Hulk and Avengers movie Hulk but rest he was getting much less savage ) i needed lot of time to get respect. True there are some mcu guys ( like Wanda, Iron man, Widow, Cap America, Cap marvel, Doctor Strange, Ant-man ) or CW ( Arrow, Constanitne, Sara, Mari Vixen, Steel, Supergirl/man, Atom ) i got respect to them instantly and still have