CW Supergirl VS DCEU Superman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for thelastdragonborn
TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll CW Supergirl VS DCEU Superman (559 votes)

Superman 49%
Supergirl 51%

Who wins? Fight is in MOS Metropolis. Both are bloodlusted with no preparation and this is a fight to the death.

CW Supergirl is not jobbing.

• 
HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imgod_upoopoo: Please stop calling me names we need to spread love not hate. I understand. You’ve been since the og CV days and you miss when everyone was a legit debater. You miss the days when you could come here knowing you could debate with someone that used real points and evidence, but one day tumors like my self came here and spread our disease and turned this once beautiful paradise into a hell hole where the lowest of the low thrive and wallow. Now all you can do is reminisce about the good old days. And now all you can do is try to cut out the tumor that is killing the body, but it keeps coming back like Thor’s hammer. And it fills you with rage and it makes you wanna scream. I understand, and I hope that you can forgive me for how I made you feel and sincerely wish that we can be friends. I will become a better debater now that you have enlightened me, thank you my brother.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imgod_upoopoo: I short, I acknowledge how I made you feel and thanked you for enlightening me, and I will become a better debater.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Close Poll

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yet again we get another 1v1 fight and god damn she is trash. Clark would destroy her.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yet again we get another 1v1 fight and god damn she is trash. Clark would destroy her.

Woow because Kara got shoted with planetar reality warping lightning/energy blast and serious strikes capable of creating destructive Earthqukes in radical of 3 km. Nice logic

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonymartial: Kara destroys. She literally took a punch that changed it from day to night. Clark would get killed by said punch lol.

And she showed more skill and combat in that fight then Clark has in any of his fights which he just bull rushes in. She's faster, stronger, heat vision is hotter, cool breath is colder, durability is tougher, can actually tank Kryptonite, and now you can add regeneration from the solar energy in plants. Clark is toast. Her feats are insanely better.

TheVVitchKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdogg: That feat is completely unquantifiable

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#468  Edited By JDogg

@thevvitchking: Does it matter? He tanked nothing near what could bruise Kara lol. Plus the feat was impressive as heck.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonymartial: I didn’t know losing to someone with your exact same physical stats with more powers on top of that was an anti-feat, while kinda holding back cause you want your clone to see the good side. Thank you for enlightening me.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark is getting washed by Kara. She's pretty much the modern equivalent of Clark from Smallville with some upgrades. She's slaughters most DCU/MCU characters alone.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0b495e7009f
deactivated-5d0b495e7009f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah current overkills

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kara stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dceu Superman only beats S1 and pre invasion Kara. Post s2 Kara stalemates, post COEX Kara stomps, post s3 murderstomps, post s4 is overkill

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#475  Edited By HulkBusterx9

@sexybayonetta22: Supergirl didn’t create an earthquake with a punch, she stopped a train from going into a cavern created by an earthquake. You either misinterpreted or flat out lied (which is more likely because seconds later she stopped a train from going into a cavern created by it). Clark beats Kara still.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#476  Edited By HulkBusterx9

@tonymartial: don’t listen to bayonetta. She claims kara created an earthquake, which is a complete lie.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Kara.

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdogg: A punch that changed a day to night is non-quantifiable. How are you suposed to messure the DC of said punch?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree that the 'day to night' hit was unquantifiable, but how did Red Daughter do it? I mean, she literally punched Kara into next day.

Zaggran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't seen the last season or two of Supergirl. Did they give her a MASSIVE upgrade? Because she was struggling with a lot of stuff, even planes and boats. Clark lifted a 40 sextillion ton tectonic plate. This is the mother of all godstomps if she didn't get a colossal upgrade. He didn't even look hurt when the other kryptonians hit him, he just looked irritated. Kara used her heat vision too hard for 10 seconds and was powerless for a full day afterwards.

Strike3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kara's combat training and experience makes close.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sexybayonetta22: Supergirl didn’t create an earthquake with a punch, she stopped a train from going into a cavern created by an earthquake. You either misinterpreted or flat out lied (which is more likely because seconds later she stopped a train from going into a cavern created by it). Clark beats Kara still.

@tonymartial: don’t listen to bayonetta. She claims kara created an earthquake, which is a complete lie.

Firstly i said she got strike from RD. Strike with this extradimensional bolt which created this weird planetary ranged anomaly ( like explosion ) turning day to night additional creating additional faked/temporary sun. Reign can break world with bullrushing * magnitude 8 Earthquake via affecting core ( core reaching crater creation, city flooding tsunamis, collapsing skycrapers, Madagascar covering storm ) + Supergirl can still match her. Kara can casually ( as it was nothing ) rush through fortress sanctuary ( traits legion ship's small mountain obliterating beam as joke, undamaged after eartquake ) or rushes through ship as piece of paper ( can for hours take radiation of blue star being very close to it and reside under rocks for 12 000 years ). She can throw Fort Rozz at mtfl speed ( 12 234 light years/1.5 years ) or stop mtfl exodus ship or break Nth metal ( tough enough to project/withstand central city obliterating strike or can resist magic of H'ronmeer staff ( transmutation into energy or whatever J'onn did to Manchester )

Yep Superman is more aggresive, has better punches and more often goes all out becuase she always holds back or do not consider enemy as big thread. But she is better h2h combatant, she has solid kicks, she has training from J'onn and Alex, has thunderclap, can block his punches, better heatvision and freezebreath. Speed rather equal either combat/reaction/travel speed. ( Superman best travel is from arctic to Kilimandzaro but she can fly from Kasnia to National City in 2 seconds. So equal.

I am not underestimating DCEU Superman and neither Supergirl

As i said Current Superman beats with mid difficulty s1 and pre invasion Supergirl. Stalemate to Earth x crisis. After that she wins.

Only guy in Dceu i see beating her is Aquaman qith trident, Karathen and in water ( she can only hold her breath but rather don't tollerate well water as it was shown in ep1 s3 )

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#483  Edited By HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cats wins, she has the highest votes.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sexybayonetta22: Like the ‘fact’ that Supergirl created earthquakes with punches, which was a complete lie?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sexybayonetta22: Like the ‘fact’ that Supergirl created earthquakes with punches, which was a complete lie?

i said her copy can do this

Avatar image for deactivated-5d8c2337e0697
deactivated-5d8c2337e0697

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman should take this to be honest. Don't know how the hell Supergirl got more votes , but at least I don't remember her doing anything close to shifting a tectonic plate. This should be murder.

Fantaman11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman should take this to be honest. Don't know how the hell Supergirl got more votes , but at least I don't remember her doing anything close to shifting a tectonic plate. This should be murder.

Yep, because she overpowered Exodus ship which entered light speed ( stopping it ) and it is above tectonic plate calculationwise. Also holding her own against Reign or Red Daughter is enough. Her Heatvision is above his and Freeze breath is enough. Even she is faster

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super girl slaughters.

Avatar image for x_superkal-el_x
X_SuperKal-El_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kara takes it honestly.

Avatar image for spiderfan130666
SpiderFan130666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for spiderfan130666
SpiderFan130666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fantaman11: The ship never even reached mach 7.

And Superman escaping the pull of the Phantom Zone is infinitely more impressive because it is akin to escaping a black hole

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is supergirl supposed to beat someone who shifted tectonic plates which somehow stopped an earthquake...even though it really should have made it worse.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super girl slaughters.

Avatar image for theoneabovelife
TheOneAboveLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers