CW Supergirl VS DCEU Superman

Avatar image for thelastdragonborn
Edited 2 years, 2 months ago

Poll: CW Supergirl VS DCEU Superman (309 votes)

Superman 49%
Supergirl 51%

Who wins? Fight is in MOS Metropolis. Both are bloodlusted with no preparation and this is a fight to the death.

CW Supergirl is not jobbing.

#1 Posted by Rockette (6288 posts) - - Show Bio

CW Supergirl ftw!

We've seen an evil Kara (Red Kryptonite), so blood-lusted Kara would probably be even scarier (has her own wits intact, just furious).

#2 Posted by g2_ (12277 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

#3 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

If this was a lifting contest SuperOutlierGirl FTW.

Unfortunately Clark has her outmatched in every other way such as Striking, Speed, Durability, Suit and Allies.

Woah... Imagine what would happen if Oliver met Bruce...

#4 Posted by batsyisreal (18 posts) - - Show Bio

superman destroys her

Avatar image for deactivated-5a220d15cc740
#5 Posted by deactivated-5a220d15cc740 (2527 posts) - - Show Bio

Been done. Supes wrecks.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
#6 Posted by deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00 (10000 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

#8 Edited by GLCorps (146 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does this even exist ? Superman in MoS is already significantly more powerful than CW Supergirl. He lifts an entire oil rig while not in his prime. The Kryptonians in MoS seem way more powerful. After seing JL I still think Superman is not in his prime yet. Far from it to be honest. I still expect at least 2 solo movies in which he will surprise with even more awesome feats.

This would be murder.

#9 Posted by Royal_Warrior (5059 posts) - - Show Bio

@glcorps: Supergirl has wayyyy better strength feats than superman

#10 Posted by GLCorps (146 posts) - - Show Bio

@glcorps: Supergirl has wayyyy better strength feats than superman

I've seen every Supergirl episode. What feat does indicate she is even near his strenght level .... ?

#11 Posted by GeorgeWBush (12637 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark kicks her ass

#12 Posted by Royal_Warrior (5059 posts) - - Show Bio

@glcorps: are you being serious?

She flew fort Rozz into space

Picked up a key weighing a million tons and that's just from the top of my head

Fort rozz is way beyond anything superman has ever done

#13 Edited by GLCorps (146 posts) - - Show Bio

@royal_warrior said:

@glcorps: are you being serious?

She flew fort Rozz into space

Picked up a key weighing a million tons and that's just from the top of my head

Fort rozz is way beyond anything superman has ever done

Doesn't mean much. Fort Rozz may be just half as heavy as an oil rig and it took all her strenght. The BASE of one oil rig alone can weight as much as a million ton and much more. Superman destroyed a Kryptonian terraformer while flying directly into it's beam.

Supergirl was beat seneless by a crazy guy in some metal suit and also got the crap beat out of her by a weaker Kryptonian who couldn't even fly. Superman in his first movie has far better feats than her entire first season.

You do realize that picking a million tons key is homage to Superman right .... ? Superman created that key both in the comics and CW so that only he would enter the Fortress of Solitude. The Kryptonians are watered down a lot in CW. Yes it's mostly due to budget, but the fighting scenes are awkward and weak. They get affected by punches and throws that shouldn't affect them as much as they do in the show.

It generaly seems wrong to even compare them.

Now a DCEU Kara would be a different story.

#14 Posted by foxerdes (10430 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt Help, I beg you.

#15 Posted by Royal_Warrior (5059 posts) - - Show Bio

@glcorps: *sigh* I don't know why I bothered

Fort rozz was shown to be same size as small mountains and it doesn't matter if that keys a homage to superman it happened on Supergirl and that's her feat like it or. It

Seriously if you think fort rozz weighs less than an oil rig than I shouldn't waste my time with you

https://youtu.be/Z0-QUzFMEfo Don't have to watch the video just look at the size and you'll know your wrong

#16 Posted by Royal_Warrior (5059 posts) - - Show Bio

A non jobbingg Kara would absolutely stomp Superman by feats

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
#17 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7905 posts) - - Show Bio

DCEU JL Superman stomps.

#18 Posted by Royal_Warrior (5059 posts) - - Show Bio

Kara is faster, stronger and far more skilled with a lot more experience fighting Kyrptonians yet superman wins? The bias is becoming unbearable at this point

#19 Posted by RBT (29488 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman kept up with DCEU Barry. Kara kept up with CW Barry. CW Barry is faster than DCEU Barry. Kara is still faster than Superman.

That being said, this could go either way depending on how you want to take Superman being more durable than planet thing.

#20 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wins.

#21 Edited by GLCorps (146 posts) - - Show Bio

@royal_warrior said:

Fort rozz was shown to be same size as small mountains and it doesn't matter if that keys a homage to superman it happened on Supergirl and that's her feat like it or. It

Seriously if you think fort rozz weighs less than an oil rig than I shouldn't waste my time with you

https://youtu.be/Z0-QUzFMEfo Don't have to watch the video just look at the size and you'll know your wrong

I never said it wasn't big I was talking about the weight. Size does not equal weight. It is big but hardly bigger than a small mountain or cliff. What do you think how big and heavy an oil rig is ... ?

The base of an oil rig alone can be over a million tons, plus you would need to hold it in a way that it won't fall apart what requires some extra effort. Superman lifted it without any struggle. Supergirl did lift the key yes but judging by her expression it was a heavy object even for her.

Both are sometimes inconsistent, but Supergirl more so. She was knocked back, injured and affected by attacks that seemed relatively weak compared to MoS. Like avarage meta human level.

Superman has been punched, kicked around and thrown through multiple skyscrapers but wasn't even bruised a single time. Not against Zod, not against Doomsday ( well until he got stabbed obv :P ).

I am looking at it from not only impressions but feats.

#22 Edited by Royal_Warrior (5059 posts) - - Show Bio

@glcorps: I know sizes doesn't equate weight but it sure does give us a good est Mate, especially since it was strong enough materiel not to be even dented falling from space onto earth, so it's pr Wobbly heavier than it looks

Supergirl has shrugged off brief hit through sky scrapers too and in her fight vs MM she backhanded him through one

In truth her feats are next level to him plus he didn't hold up the oil rig just a part of it and even then he failed and was KOrd

#23 Posted by RBT (29488 posts) - - Show Bio

@glcorps said:
@royal_warrior said:

I never said it wasn't big I was talking about the weight. Size does not equal weight. It is big but hardly bigger than a small mountain or cliff. What do you think how big and heavy an oil rig is ... ?

The base of an oil rig alone can be over a million tons, plus you would need to hold it in a way that it won't fall apart what requires some extra effort. Superman lifted it without any struggle. Supergirl did lift the key yes but judging by her expression it was a heavy object even for her.

Both are sometimes inconsistent, but Supergirl more so. She was knocked back, injured and affected by attacks that seemed relatively weak compared to MoS.

Superman has been punched, kicked around and thrown through multiple skyscrapers but wasn't even bruised a single time. Not against Zod, not against Doomsday ( well until he got stabbed obv :P ).

I am looking at it from not only impressions but feats.

Loading Video...

#24 Posted by GLCorps (146 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: You are proving my point. First of how more inconsistant the show is. She lifts a key with the same weight, doesn't struggle that much. She lifts the Fort, has to put everything behind it to move it into space ....

Superman barely struggled lifting an oil rig. Oil rigs can be heavier than 1 million tons. Some of their bases alone are 1 million tons. He casualy dragged a ship through the arctic. Supergirl struggled with much less.

#25 Posted by RBT (29488 posts) - - Show Bio

@glcorps said:

@rbt: You are proving my point. First of how more inconsistant the show is. She lifts a key with the same weight, doesn't struggle that much. She lifts the Fort, has to put everything behind it to move it into space ....

Superman barely struggled lifting an oil rig. Oil rigs can be heavier than 1 million tons. Some of their bases alone are 1 million tons. He casualy dragged a ship through the arctic. Supergirl struggled with much less.

The oil rig weighed a million ton? Wow. I have seen overestimation before but this takes the cake.

#26 Edited by GLCorps (146 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: We don't know how much the oil rig in MoS weights. I am just stating the fact that an oil rig BASE alone can weight as much as a million ton. Fact is he didn't struggle and he has to move it out of the water first and also lift it in a way to not destroy it. DCEU Superman always seems less affected by such things and able to take more or shrug it off. His feats are also less inconsistent. He also carried an entire mutli-story building in JL without any effort.

#27 Posted by xtreme1 (4106 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#28 Edited by RBT (29488 posts) - - Show Bio

@glcorps said:

@rbt: We don't know how much the oil rig in MoS weights. I am just stating that an oil rig BASE alone can weight as much as a million ton. Fact is he didn't struggle and he has to move it out of the water first and also lift it in a way to not destroy it.

The rig weighed in the thousands tons of range by the looks of it. And what do you mean he didn't struggle? He was freaking screaming because of how much he was exerting himself. And you want to talk about inconsistency because Supergirl's expression was strained when she was lifting a million ton?

Loading Video...

Look how weak Superman is. He was struggling so much while lifting part of a rocket.

#29 Posted by destinyman75 (15578 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't matter how much she lifted in a fight she dies here, she's been beaten by much weaker does. For the record this Clark isn't anymore powerful then MOS version he just uses Frost breath now

#30 Posted by sportjames23 (1132 posts) - - Show Bio

Look, Superman moved tectonic plates as per the newspaper clipping in BvS. I don’t care what some here say, it’s in the movie. Sure, it’s a wink and nod to Superman: The Movie, but it’s there, so it counts. That far outstrips anything CW Supergirl lifted.

#31 Posted by Royal_Warrior (5059 posts) - - Show Bio

@sportjames23: how do we know how he did it? He could've radioed just used his heat vision, it's not a strength feat because we don't know how it was done, plus newspapers aren't the best for factual materiel and going by that then Thor destroyed a whole city

A feat without being shown or context is not applicable

#32 Edited by GLCorps (146 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: lol you people heavily underestimate how heavy oil rigs can be. They are maybe not gigantic in size but they are some of the heaviest man build objects that exist. Yes they vary a lot when it comes to overall weight, but the one in MoS wasn't a small one.

That scene is just another inconsistency. I was talking about the one where he lifts the entire oil rig. Doesn't struggle or 'scream' there and he also doesn't 'scream' in that rocket save scene.

Yes Supergirl has a painful lot of inconsistencies compared to MoS. She excells when the plot really requires it but JL gave a good example on how Kryptonians should be done right all the time.

#33 Posted by RBT (29488 posts) - - Show Bio

@glcorps:

That scene is just another inconsistency. I was talking about the one where he lifts the entire oil rig. Doesn't struggle or 'scream' there and he also doesn't 'scream' in that rocket save scene.

Can you post the scene here? Because I don't remember it. The only time I remember him lifting a rig was in MoS and he got KOed.

Yes Supergirl has a painful lot of inconsistencies compared to MoS. She excells when the plot really requires it but JL gave a good example on how Kryptonians should be done right.

Are you saying that a character with 50 hours of screen time has more inconsistency than a character with 6? I wonder why.

#34 Posted by GLCorps (146 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: Yeah that was when he was on the rig and it fell apart. I am talking about this bit:

Loading Video...

Come on. Despite the flaws I'm still a fan and invested in the show but I can't overlook the inconsistancies. I also don't consider it unfair because they are hard to ignore most of the time.

#35 Posted by RBT (29488 posts) - - Show Bio

@glcorps:

Yeah that was when he was on the rig and it fell apart. I am talking about this bit:

But he wasn't even lifting anything. The only time he lifted something was at end of the video.

Come on. Despite the flaws I'm still a fan and invested in the show but I can't overlook the inconsistencies. I also don't consider it unfair because they are hard to ignore most of the time.

Sure there are inconsistencies. But so are there with DCEU Clark. Only, Kara's feats are much better than Clark's. She has hotter heat vision. Colder freeze breath. She has better strength as well as striking feats. She is even faster, going by both their upper end feats.

#36 Edited by GLCorps (146 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: You have the scene right there. He is lifting the rig.

Very little though. It stays consistent for the most part.

Karas feats are definitly not better and she struggles much more and with less. How is her striking feat superior to Superman in either MoS, BvS or especialy JL .... ? don't get you. Supergirl has yet to face anything like Doomsday or a god.

Speed is the only thing we could argue about because she did initialy cause trouble for Barry but showed very little combat feats to be a real threat to him in his own element and Flash had her figured out very quickly.

DCEU Superman literaly stomped the Flash out of his element. He also wasn't as fast as the Flash as latter dodged his blows but he was close enough and ultimately knocked him off his feet which is a victory. We don't know much about the DCEU Flash yet, except that the Speed Force is already established.

Take this as you want, but Superman has superior combat speed unless we see Kara actualy exchanging blows with the Flash in his element.

He also shrugs off physical punishment more obviously and recovers much faster, almost instantanously when fighting Doomsday.

#37 Posted by RBT (29488 posts) - - Show Bio

@glcorps:

Karas feats are definitly not better and she struggles much more and with less. How is her striking feat superior to Superman in either MoS, BvS or especialy JL .... ? don't get you. Supergirl has yet to face anything like Doomsday or a god.

A kick from her sent Bizzaro, her physical equal, soaring.

No Caption Provided

This is striking feat of CW Superman, who is more or less, on same level as Kara in stats.

No Caption Provided

He sent Metallo flying for miles.

She also knocked Superman out just by punching him. And he should be Kara's equal in durability as well. There are others as well.

Speed is the only thing we could argue about because she did initialy cause trouble for Barry but showed very little combat feats to be a real threat to him in his own element and Flash had her figured out very quickly.

Well, she kept up with Barry who is faster than his DCEU counterpart by feats, so.

DCEU Superman literaly stomped the Flash out of his element. He also wasn't as fast as the Flash as latter dodged his blows but he was close enough and ultimately knocked him off his feet which is a victory. We don't know much about the DCEU Flash yet, except that the Speed Force is already established.

DCEU Flash has no feat on level of CW Flash. So keeping up with CW Flash is more impressive. An Kara was pinpointing exactly where Barry was while he was trying his best to run away from her.

Take this as you want, but Superman has superior combat speed unless we see Kara actualy exchanging blows with the Flash in his element.

The fact that she can see Barry while he's running, move in unison with him and aim and shoot her heat vision while running as fast as him means that she can keep up with him just fine. It was stated several times that Kara was just as fast as Barry. Even by Barry himself. Going by feats and statements, she's actually faster.

#38 Posted by GLCorps (146 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: Again lots of inconistencies. In other scenes she doesn't do nearly that much when putting more umpf into her punch to weaker villains. When Superman and MM fought the other Metallo going all out, it looked like a poor street brawl. Kara struggled to stand after he brief fight with MM and all he did was punch her through one building and to the ground. Doomsday kicked Superman around and every time he recovered isntantly to fight back.

DCEU Superman jabbed Steppenwolf once, sent him soaring and he bled. He dodged Steppenwolfs punch in complete slow-mo and sent him flying again.

Feat wise CW Flash has done more yeah. But for all we know both Flashes are equaly fast when not trying to time travel and both Flashes are able to time travel. That alones makes them significantly faster than both Kryptonians, just as a side note. CW Flash is not faster by default, not at all. When DCEU Barry moves everyone else stands still. In future films he will be much faster. Just pay attention to that Superman resurrection scene very carefully.

Pardon ? sorry but Supergirl is nowhere near the speed level of Barry. Not even close. Anyone who watches the shows knows that. Statements don't mean anything when they contradict the facts. Can Supergirl move so fast that she is able to time travel or visit other universes ? no.

She was also not as fast as Barry when they fought in the crossover. Barry just underestimatet her initialy and Kara couldn't keep up with him moments later. She tried to predict his movements, that's the part with the heat vision, but even that was too slow.

#39 Posted by RBT (29488 posts) - - Show Bio

@glcorps:

Again lots of inconistencies. In other scenes she doesn't do nearly that much when putting more umpf into her punch to weaker villains. When Superman and MM fought the other Metallo going all out, it looked like a poor street brawl. Kara struggled to stand after he brief fight with MM and all he did was punch her through one building and to the ground. Doomsday kicked Superman around and every time he recovered isntantly to fight back.

Um..Doomsday knocked Superman out.

DCEU Superman jabbed Steppenwolf once, sent him soaring and he bled. He dodged Steppenwolfs punch in complete slow-mo and sent him flying again.

He made a character with no blunt force durability bleed. And sending Bizzaro flying into horizon iz much more impressive than sending Steppenwolf flying 50ft.

Feat wise CW Flash has done more yeah. But for all we know both Flashes are equaly fast when not trying to time travel and both Flashes are able to time travel. That alones makes them significantly faster than both Kryptonians, just as a side note. CW Flash is not faster by default, not at all. When DCEU Barry moves everyone else stands still. In future films he will be much faster. Just pay attention to that Superman resurrection scene very carefully.

Why would both Flashes be equally fast? They have nothing to do with each other. CW Flash is much faster by feats.

Pardon ? sorry but Supergirl is nowhere near the speed level of Barry. Not even close. Anyone who watches the shows knows that. Statements don't mean anything when they contradict the facts. Can Supergirl move so fast that she is able to time travel or visit other universes ? no.

Both the things you mentioned Supergirl hasn't done is done by speed force. Barry has time travelled while going slower than Mach 2. In Arrowverse, speedster don't need to reach light speed or something like that to time travel or travel to universes. Its a function of speed force, something Kara does not have access to.

And Kara has outran Barry before. She was also able to tag thousands of aliens spread over a whole continent in seconds. That's massively more impressive than anything DCEU Clark gas ever done.

She was also not as fast as Barry when they fought in the crossover. Barry just underestimatet her initialy and Kara couldn't keep up with him moments later. She tried to predict his movements, that's the part with the heat vision, but even that was too slow.

Why would Barry underestimate her when he had literally just said that she was just as fast as him? And Kara always kept up with him. In fact, she outran and flanked him twice.

#40 Edited by GLCorps (146 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: 1-2 instances where DCEU Superman was knocked down and needed 1-2 secs to recover against a legit opponent vs tons of unnecessary weak moments in CW Supergirl. See the problem here ?

While a DCEU Bizarro would definitly be more powerful than Steppenwolf, it's still impressive because that was just a mild jab. Sending other Kryptonians flying isn't impressive either. DCEU Superman did the same with Zod. I mean the CW even copied that famous punching through the city scene from MoS.

No. The Speed Force is a source of power not just a tool. Barry is using the Speed Force to have access to his powers in the first place. That's what all those yellow, red electric impulses are all about. Their connection to the speed force. Without the speed force he wouldn't have his powers .... he wouldn't be able to run at super speed to begin with. Time travel is a sub feat of being able to accelerate and use the Speed Force to full advantige. A speedster can accelerate his speed even further if he goes into the Speed Force. Speedsters literaly move so fast they create speed mirrages. That is not something Kara is capable of. Not by a long shot. Saying she is as fast or even faster is just peak nonsense.

No she didn't lol. That's nigh impossible unless speedster. Whatever Kara does / did, Barry does it faster.

Bizarro was kicked out of the warehouse and returned momentarily. Could have also been under 50ft with recovering. It's just speculation there.

She didn't flank him, she shortcut. Stop trying to imply she is as fast or faster. She is not. Just moments later during the chase to that krystal thingy Barry literaly proved she is slower and he didn't go all out. He just mocked her to make her angry and destroy that Dominator piece.

#41 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

After JL Clark definitely takes the win,

#42 Posted by RBT (29488 posts) - - Show Bio

@glcorps:

1-2 instances where DCEU Superman was knocked down and needed 1-2 secs to recover against a legit opponent vs tons of unnecessary weak moments in CW Supergirl. See the problem here ?

That's a weird logic. What makes the opponents DCEU Superman faces, legit and what makes the one Supergirl faces, weak? The fact that they can hurt Supergirl makes them strong because Supergirl has established durability feats outside of those fights. A random opponent can walk up to her and one shot her and it still wouldn't be a low showing. It would be a feat for that random opponent.

While a DCEU Bizarro would definitly be more powerful than Steppenwolf, it's still impressive because that was just a mild jab. Sending other Kryptonians flying isn't impressive either. DCEU Superman did the same with Zod. I mean the CW even copied that famous punching through the city scene from MoS.

So, if both of them have send Kryptonians flying to similar distance, what puts Clark's striking Kara's?

No. The Speed Force is a source of power not just a tool. Barry is using the Speed Force to have access to his powers in the first place. That's what all those yellow, red electric impulses are all about. Their connection to the speed force. Without the speed force he wouldn't have his powers .... he wouldn't be able to run at super speed to begin with. Time travel is a sub feat of being able to accelerate and use the Speed Force to full advantige. A speedster can accelerate his speed even further if he goes into the Speed Force. Speedsters literaly move so fast they create speed mirrages. That is not something Kara is capable of. Not by a long shot. Saying she is as fast or even faster is just peak nonsense.

This will derail the thread, so.

No she didn't lol. That's nigh impossible unless speedster. Whatever Kara does / did, Barry does it faster.

Loading Video...

Flash had about a second of head start, which is huge when talking about him, and at 0:14 Kara not only caught up to him, but actually got ahead of him, slowed down and fired her heat vision. That's outrunning.

Bizarro was kicked out of the warehouse and returned momentarily. Could have also been under 50ft with recovering. It's just speculation there.

50ft? She literally disappeared from line of sight.

She didn't flank him, she shortcut. Stop trying to imply she is as fast or faster. She is not. Just moments later during the chase to that krystal thingy Barry literally proved she is slower and he didn't go all out. He just mocked her to make her angry and destroy that Dominator piece.

Flanking kind of implies that she took a different route. That still doesn't change the fact that she outran him at the beginning of their fight.

#43 Posted by GLCorps (146 posts) - - Show Bio

That just doesn't work for me. When you make Supergirl make it so it makes sense and is consistant. Supergirl durability feats in CW are overall not as impressive as DCEU Supermans. Superman did not take any visible damage except being stabbed by Doomsday and on Zod's ship due to atmoshpere, in three movies now. Kara's been injured several times and she was blasted unconscious during her first fight against that crazy dude in a poor man's iron man suit, a mere human. Superman tanked Cyborgs plasma canon shirtless. If it was CW he would have been knocked off his feet and sent flying. That's the difference .... and no it's not more realistic.

as of right now I consider DCEU Superman more powerful. Unless Kara does something realy special and impressive in the next episodes and stays consistent it will remain so. She is more powerful than CW Superman and DCEU Supergirl most likely gonna be more powerful than DCEU Superman, been older and much longer exposed to sunlight but CW Kara <<<< DCEU Supes.

No man .... Beeline. When running up a building, you are virtualy standing still from an aerial perspective, meaning that while she is continuing to move in a straight line it decreases her gaining distance, she simply cut him off, plain and simple. There is virtualy no other explenation to why but Barry just not giving too much of a dam and making bad decisions. He is a speedster. He is much faster by default. This is a now brainer even in CW. Thank god.

She was maybe as fast as him in that moment, but Barry sped up when she continued chasing him and you could clearly see she was slower. She only appeared almost as fast because she flies. Again beeline. She doesn't have to run around or up objects, obstacles and buildings that much like the Flash.

She dissapeared from the warehouse yes. That's out of line and sight sure, but we don't know how far, that's my point.

#44 Posted by Whitelotus59 (46 posts) - - Show Bio

cringe girl gets blitzed

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#45 Posted by SupremeGeneration (12330 posts) - - Show Bio

Kara has nowhere near the striking to put down Clark. She has some overrated lifting feats, sure, but nothing in the striking department on the level of Clark. Durability is iffy, speed I can give Kara since CW Barry > DCEU Barry apparently. I haven't seen JL yet.

#46 Posted by GCA (139 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Clark.

#47 Posted by Mutant1230 (6895 posts) - - Show Bio

@supremegeneration: Speed in terms of flight and bull rushing seems to be Pre-Speed Force flash level, but her reaction times aren't. Not saying how Supergirl pulls out a win here, Clark has insane high ends and better consistency.

#48 Posted by RBT (29488 posts) - - Show Bio

Kara has nowhere near the striking to put down Clark. She has some overrated lifting feats, sure, but nothing in the striking department on the level of Clark. Durability is iffy, speed I can give Kara since CW Barry > DCEU Barry apparently. I haven't seen JL yet.

She knocked CW Superman, who is her physical peer, just by punching him.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#49 Posted by SupremeGeneration (12330 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:
@supremegeneration said:

It took everything she had and iirc she was tired beyond everything and the fight lasted pretty long.

#50 Edited by RBT (29488 posts) - - Show Bio

@supremegeneration said:
@rbt said:
@supremegeneration said:

It took everything she had and iirc she was tired beyond everything and the fight lasted pretty long.

It lasted about a minute or two. And no one is saying KOing Superman would be an easy task. However, its definitely doable. IIRC, Faora and Nam Ek KOed him as well and Kara has better striking feats than either.