Who wins ?

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Sups gets the phase treatment. Thawne is faster, plus he has better knowledge on how to use his speed compared to the other dude.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm guessing that Thawne is a lot faster than Superman. If he is then Superman dies by getting a hand phased into his chest.

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thawne.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bd0d99b6c6f7
deactivated-5bd0d99b6c6f7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eobard phases Clark.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Same old Can speedsters phase through X or not.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

IIRC Superman is faster than CW Thawne, weren't his feats around Mach 2 - 3 level. Superman has gone far faster and can also enter Flashtime. He should stomp then.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Eobard21

@subline: No Thawne is far above Mach 2-3 and what do you mean by supes entered Flashtime ? Also thawne is close to s4 barry level

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eobard21 said:

@subline: No Thawne is far above Mach 2-3 and what do you mean by supes entered Flashtime ? Aldo thawne is close to s4 barry level

I mean that Superman entered Flashtime when he was fighting the JL, when he fought DCEU Barry. What feats does Thawne have that put him at S4 Flash level. Remember, S4 Flash is almost if not faster than light.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline: Well remember he fought Barry in the crossover and they seemed equals

They both went so fast that they fought Around the whole city while everyone/everything was frozen

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"does CW phasing work on live action powerhouses?" Thread #122356734168775.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eobard21 said:

@subline: Well remember he fought Barry in the crossover and they seemed equals

They both went so fast that they fought Around the whole city while everyone/everything was frozen

The crossover happened 7 episodes before Barry's Nuke feat, so RF matching him isn't that impressive. As Barry back then didn't have much good speed feats. When Superman fought Flash in JL Wonder Woman was frozen in mid air and she was just thrown. And Thawne doesn't have anything on this level IIRC:

No Caption Provided

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@subline: Superman going as fast as Season 4 Flash? That's a good one. Also that's a travel speed feat, so that means very little here. Tis a bit of a wank going on

The fact you think Thawne is going at mach 2 or 3 shows how little you actually know.

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By rem

Depends on how eobard fights.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline: Barry did have some good feats before the crossover not as good as the China feat/nuke feat but still

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline: Superman going as fast as Season 4 Flash? That's a good one. Also that's a travel speed feat, so that means very little here. Tis a bit of a wank going on

The fact you think Thawne is going at mach 2 or 3 shows how little you actually know.

Someone's salty... I said IIRC, and I don't remember saying Superman was as fast as Season 4 Flash, I proved that he's faster than Thawne while you just claim I know "little" yet you don't even provide feats. Smh.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Boy, we've never had one of these thread before. /s

OT: Superman.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@subline: Huh? You said Superman was going at Flashtime, which is primarily a CW invention. That implies you are saying that DCEU Superman can go at those speeds, which he clearly can't. Unless you mean DCEU Flash, which in that case isn't Flashtime at all (it's made up) nor is it any closer to the speeds that CW Flash can go at.

You didn't prove anything, you said that Thawne's speed was Mach 2 or 3....... that's so wrong, it doesn't need debunking. Any of Reverse Flash's feats beyond season 1 are far above that. To create Time remnants requires the person to be going at least above that, based on who has done it and the speed needed for time or dimensional travel.

Thawne also contended with season 4 Barry in a extremely close fight. You also saying that Barry had no impressive feats before Flashtime is a bit silly, season 2 Barry was able to beat Zoom, who was about Mach 19 in speed. Barry since then has been buffed by the speed force, so he is above that, making Thawne about the same speed as he was able to beat Barry the first few times they met in the crossover and were pretty much equal in their last fight. You gave one travel speed feat, which for obvious reasons, doesn't mean much here.

I'm salty because I contested your lack of knowledge with CW characters? Not sure you know what that word means.

CherryAddictz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman snaps his neck.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta:

Huh? You said Superman was going at Flashtime, which is primarily a CW invention. That implies you are saying that DCEU Superman can go at those speeds, which he clearly can't. Unless you mean DCEU Flash, which in that case isn't Flashtime at all (it's made up) nor is it any closer to the speeds that CW Flash can go at.

What I was trying to say is that he can enter a Slow-Mo perception of time. I'm not comparing to current CW Flash, there's no need to bring him up.

You didn't prove anything, you said that Thawne's speed was Mach 2 or 3....... that's so wrong, it doesn't need debunking. Any of Reverse Flash's feats beyond season 1 are far above that. To create Time remnants requires the person to be going at least above that, based on who has done it and the speed needed for time or dimensional travel.

To create a time remnant all you have to do is time travel, time traveling in the CW requires a speed of around 900mph which is just above Mach 1. So, not very impressive.

Thawne also contended with season 4 Barry in a extremely close fight. You also saying that Barry had no impressive feats before Flashtime is a bit silly, season 2 Barry was able to beat Zoom, who was about Mach 19 in speed. Barry since then has been buffed by the speed force, so he is above that, making Thawne about the same speed as he was able to beat Barry the first few times they met in the crossover and were pretty much equal in their last fight. You gave one travel speed feat, which for obvious reasons, doesn't mean much here.

Yes he did, he contened with Season 4 Barry around 7 episodes before "Flashtime". So... if you're trying to say Thawne is almost as fast as light, he's DEFINITLEY not, or even near. What feats suggest Zoom is around Mach 19, as far as I'm concerned he's in the Mach 8 region. I actually just checked and CW Barry at the time he fought RF he was around Mach 1,100. Assuming he was even going that fast, then Thawne should be slightly below that. But there is nothing really to indicate that. Anyway, DCEU Superman has gone around Mach 900 anyway.

I'm salty because I contested your lack of knowledge with CW characters? Not sure you know what that word means.

Yet clearly I know more about the CW characters than you, most of your speeds were wrong, and I've provided more CW feats than you anyway, and I'm arguing against a CW character.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Reverse-Flash.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline: Rather than respond to all of that guff, let me ask you a question- when has Superman went at Mach 900 in combat? To clarify, the speed of sound is about 331.3 meters per second, and Mach 900 is 298,170 Meters. Something tells me Superman isn't that fast in combat.

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Eobard phases his heart out.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta:

Rather than respond to all of that guff

That's a great way to ignore my points but whatever.

let me ask you a question- when has Superman went at Mach 900 in combat? To clarify, the speed of sound is about 331.3 meters per second, and Mach 900 is 298,170 Meters. Something tells me Superman isn't that fast in combat.

He didn't go at that speed in combat, that's not what I said. But if you're going to say that, then neither has CW Flash or Reverse Flash, Flash has only gone at Mach 1,100 in terms of travel speed. But if you only include Combat Speed. They are the same speed. As their top combat speed is their slowed down speed, which can't be calculated but is practically the same. So if they're the same speed, Superman stomps, as he has every other advantage.

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline said:

IIRC Superman is faster than CW Thawne, weren't his feats around Mach 2 - 3 level. Superman has gone far faster and can also enter Flashtime. He should stomp then.

Lol,NO.

Unless u think Superman can fight along Barry who has mach 70K speed feat.

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reverse Flash can blitz him all day long, but as every other CW speedster thread, he can't hurt people with high durability.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255: Smh, I'm not going to write my post out again in full. Read post #14, 18, 22 and 27. Then make your argument.

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline said:

@plotweapon16255: Smh, I'm not going to write my post out again in full. Read post #14, 18, 22 and 27. Then make your argument.

There is nothing in those post suggesting that superman has a chance against RF who fought Barry who has mach 70K feat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255: Ok, so I guess you didn't read my post:

Yes he did, he contended with Season 4 Barry around 7 episodes before "Flashtime". So... if you're trying to say Thawne is almost as fast as light, he's DEFINITLEY not, or even near. CW Barry at the time he fought RF he was around Mach 1,100. Assuming he was even going that fast, Thawne should be slightly below that. But there is nothing really to indicate that. Anyway, DCEU Superman has gone around Mach 900 anyway.

Abezethibou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman gets blitzed

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By plotweapon16255

@subline said:

@plotweapon16255: Ok, so I guess you didn't read my post:

None of ur post has anything relevant to what I said!!

Yes he did, he contended with Season 4 Barry around 7 episodes before "Flashtime".

Loading Video...

So... if you're trying to say Thawne is almost as fast as light, he's DEFINITLEY not, or even near.

Where did I say anything about light?

CW Barry at the time he fought RF he was around Mach 1,100.

Based on what exactly?

Assuming he was even going that fast, Thawne should be slightly below that.

Not disagreeing.

But there is nothing really to indicate that. Anyway, DCEU Superman has gone around Mach 900 anyway.

I have already mentioned u multiple times that superman has mach 3.4K feat, genius.

& Barry has mach 70K feat.

70K>>>>>>>>3.4K

Current RF >>>>> Flashpoint RF who did this.

No Caption Provided

To someone who tanked a hit by a train at top speed carrying heaviest metal in the universe.

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255: Please, just stop trying.

None of ur post has anything relevant to what I said!!

Ok -_-

The China feat was 4 episodes after Thawne fought Flash, Flash had no speed of feats on that level at the point that he fought Thawne.

Where did I say anything about light?

I was actually referring to the other guy, as it was quoted.

Based on what exactly?

Running to star city and back in around 5 seconds was his best feat then. Which is around Mach 1,100.

Not disagreeing.

Cool.

I have already mentioned u multiple times that superman has mach 3.4K feat, genius.

& Barry has mach 70K feat.

70K>>>>>>>>3.4K

Ok, just so I don't have to write it another 100 times. I'll write it in caps: BARRY COULDN'T GO AT MACH 71K AT THE TIME HE FOUGHT THAWNE.

Current RF >>>>> Flashpoint RF who did this.

Ok, nice striking feat. But I don't see what you are getting at here. Superman has far better striking feats. Also, stopping a train isn't a durability feat.

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline said:

@plotweapon16255: Please, just stop trying.

???

The China feat was 4 episodes after Thawne fought Flash, Flash had no speed of feats on that level at the point that he fought Thawne.

Running to star city and back in around 5 seconds was his best feat then. Which is around Mach 1,100.

Ok, just so I don't have to write it another 100 times. I'll write it in caps: BARRY COULDN'T GO AT MACH 71K AT THE TIME HE FOUGHT THAWNE.

Barry did both feat casually without breaking a sweat & he clearly didn't get any amp in speed during those episode so considering that entire city was frozen while they were fighting it pretty much says they are fighting at top speed.

Loading Video...

I was actually referring to the other guy, as it was quoted.

Again, Barry did both feat casually & there is nothing suggesting he wasn't using top speed.

Ok, nice striking feat. But I don't see what you are getting at here.

He could potentially one shot.

Superman has far better striking feats.

Nope.

Also, stopping a train isn't a durability feat.

Getting hit is a durability feat.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thawne stomps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255:

Barry did both feat casually without breaking a sweat & he clearly didn't get any amp in speed during those episode so considering that entire city was frozen while they were fighting it pretty much says they are fighting at top speed.

So just because they are frozen, that means they are almost light speed according to you. As he "clearly didn't get any amp". Well, I guess Superman is also light speed then, as Wonder Woman and Aquaman were frozen when he fought Flash, even after they had just been thrown.

Loading Video...

He could potentially one shot.

Ok. He'll one shot a guy who tanked hits from Kryptonians at Super Speed. Makes sense.

Getting hit is a durability feat.

He stopped the train, it's more of a strength feat.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thawne was scared of the evil supergirl. there is no way that he is beating the dceu superman.

themongoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Will since they don't know anything about each other I say Superman

Im thinking Thawne wouldn't try to phase through his chest from the start

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By plotweapon16255

@subline said:

@plotweapon16255:

So just because they are frozen, that means they are almost light speed according to you.

As he "clearly didn't get any amp". Well, I guess Superman is also light speed then, as Wonder Woman and Aquaman were frozen when he fought Flash, even after they had just been thrown.

Nobody is talking about light speed,

Ok. He'll one shot a guy who tanked hits from Kryptonians at Super Speed. Makes sense.

Considering that he took down a guy who took full load of dwarf star alloy train at top speed.

He stopped the train, it's more of a strength feat.

After getting hit by it.

Ur childish straw man argument isn't gonna work here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255:

Nobody is talking about light speed,

Well, I remember you saying that CW Flash didn't get an amp since the crossover. And current Flash is light speed. And you said that Flash & RF were at top speed just because everyone is frozen. And Flash's top speed is light speed. So using that logic, DCEU Superman is light speed too as everyone was frozen.

Considering that he took down a guy who took full load of dwarf star alloy train at top speed.

Well the feat is unquantifiable. We don't know it's density or anything important about it, we just know that it's strong. So the feat is basically him getting hit by a train.

Call me childish if you want. Fact is Superman is the better Striker, he is Stronger and More Durable. RF is slightly faster. That won't give him the win.

Tell me when RF can tank hits like this:

No Caption Provided

Tell me when RF can hit like this, he would die here:

No Caption Provided

And Superman is no slow coach:

No Caption Provided

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline said:

@plotweapon16255:

Well, I remember you saying that CW Flash didn't get an amp since the crossover. And current Flash is light speed. And you said that Flash & RF were at top speed just because everyone is frozen. And Flash's top speed is light speed. So using that logic, DCEU Superman is light speed too as everyone was frozen.

Stop ur light speed bullshit.

No one is light speed at this point, it's a well established fact.

Well the feat is unquantifiable. We don't know it's density or anything important about it, we just know that it's strong. So the feat is basically him getting hit by a train.

It's a train carrying 8+ full load of dwarf star alloy which is the heaviest metal in the world.

& he was barely phased by it.

Call me childish if you want.

Ur not just childish, ur pulling childish straw man argument.

Fact is Superman is the better Striker, he is Stronger and More Durable.

Again, he doesn't have any durability at this moment near that train feat.

RF is slightly faster. That won't give him the win.

RF is at least 20 times faster than Clark.

Tell me when RF can tank hits like this

It's never gonna happen.

Tell me when RF can hit like this, he would die here:

Already explained.

And Superman is no slow coach:

Lol, he would be a statue to RF.

I am not gonna reply to u if ur gonna continue this straw man argument & stupid trolling.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255:

Stop ur light speed bullshit.

No one is light speed at this point, it's a well established fact.

Lol. Barry's nuke feat put at around 99% of Light Speed. Then the Picosecond feat placed him above Light Speed.

It's a train carrying 8+ full load of dwarf star alloy which is the heaviest metal in the world.

& he was barely phased by it.

Unless you can say how much it weighed (you can't) the feat is disregarded.

Ur not just childish, ur pulling childish straw man argument.

Wow, thats ironic. Considering in your previous post you said "Instead of replying to all that" and then just ignored around 75% of my comment.

Again, he doesn't have any durability at this moment near that train feat.

The feat that is unquantifiable therefore disregarded?

RF is at least 20 times faster than Clark.

Smh. RF is at max Mach 1,100 by inaccurate scaling. DCEU Supes is at Max Mach 900 by a proper feat.

It's never gonna happen.

That's right.

Already explained.

Debunked.

Lol, he would be a statue to RF.

Says the guy with no calculations (You) to the guy with calculations (Me).

Seriously I feel like you're the one trolling, you repeatedly disregard my calculations and half of my posts. While I reference every part of your argument. Yet mine is the "Straw Man" argument according to you.

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not gonna reply to ur bullshit.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers