CW Reign vs FOX / FX Legion

#1 Edited by assemblesquad (3131 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 Standard Fight

Round 2 Reign with all Worldkillers powers

Both are Bloodlust

Win by Death

Who wins?

#4 Posted by Kal-Elol (456 posts) - - Show Bio

A bloodlusted Legion has too many ways of winning.

#5 Posted by GeorgeWBush (12637 posts) - - Show Bio

David stops her in her tracks and turns her into a broomstick

Avatar image for stalin-is-steel
#6 Posted by Stalin-Is-Steel (3586 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure that this is a mismatch, considering how David by the end of season 2 was casually manipulating matter. He should win with ease.

#7 Posted by DeChefMan98 (1015 posts) - - Show Bio

Legion is too strong

#8 Posted by assemblesquad (3131 posts) - - Show Bio

@stalin-is-steel: Which characters should match against Legion as a fair fight?

My opinion is Dark Willow from Buffy.

Avatar image for stalin-is-steel
#9 Posted by Stalin-Is-Steel (3586 posts) - - Show Bio

@assemblesquad: The Thinker could have a shot with his luck manipulation, but even that's a stretch. Most live action dudes don't have much of a chance.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
#10 Posted by deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b (2651 posts) - - Show Bio

R1 Legion

R2: Reign with frequency manipulation and super venom stomps ( + she is too fast )

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd9ae239340a
#11 Posted by deactivated-5cd9ae239340a (120 posts) - - Show Bio

Aha so Fox Legion fans will say he turns he to pig or mop bla bla bla. Against Kryptonian full of demonic powers ( nothing strange she is said to be kryptonian 666 ) capable even to move moon with single spell or break the planet. Kryptonian bound to dark valley dimension.

Jesus his wankers are dumb. Just her f*cking presence will poison him via pestilence venom and deadly frequency and David firstly must react to her. + Only telepath who could mind mess her was Psi. Telepath which easily can one shot Supergirl and in canon comic closed her in endless possibly months durating mental time loop making Kara feel as she had survived multiple lives.

Ok i know Legion is much better show in quality than Supergirl. I also admit Legion is for real adults and Supergirl is for teenagers, young adults ( mainly women ). I love both shows but fox fans ignorance of true might of Reign is lame and pathethic

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
#12 Posted by deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b (2651 posts) - - Show Bio

@cucco12 said:

Aha so Fox Legion fans will say he turns he to pig or mop bla bla bla. Against Kryptonian full of demonic powers ( nothing strange she is said to be kryptonian 666 ) capable even to move moon with single spell or break the planet. Kryptonian bound to dark valley dimension.

Jesus his wankers are dumb. Just her f*cking presence will poison him via pestilence venom and deadly frequency and David firstly must react to her. + Only telepath who could mind mess her was Psi. Telepath which easily can one shot Supergirl and in canon comic closed her in endless possibly months durating mental time loop making Kara feel as she had survived multiple lives.

Ok i know Legion is much better show in quality than Supergirl. I also admit Legion is for real adults and Supergirl is for teenagers, young adults ( mainly women ). I love both shows but fox fans ignorance of true might of Reign is lame and pathethic

Same as fox Surfer fans are so annoying

#13 Posted by AvatarOfDeath (426 posts) - - Show Bio

I would imagine Legion freezes time and then snaps his fingers turning her into dust....

#14 Posted by AvatarOfDeath (426 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by nightgate (1360 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by deactivated-5cd9ae239340a (120 posts) - - Show Bio

@sexybayonetta22: Will the Venom work with time stopped?

@assemblesquad: Legion bodies.

Normally facepalm. C'moon. Tell me how ? Does he even has any feats against demonic beings from another dimension ? Reign powers are from Dark Valley realm ( her soul is bound to this dark dimension ). Reign still would have powers inside as being as animal. + her presence will instantly poison him weakening him or freezing him quickly with frequency manipulation. + CW kryptonians like Superman has shown some resistance to book of destiny reality warping power or CW Supergirl has shown some limited reality warping resistence to divine relic K'hollar staff which stoped entire area in time and Kara still could slowly penetrate it + has heard entire conversation between Manchester and J'onn. Just do some research. Even if we were to question who has greater psychic power overally Legion/Shadow King or Staff of H'ronmeer. U know staff literally could fix the Earth on molecular lvl stopping Reign who were casually with brute strenght create terraforming.

Even if u gonna still argue ( about those resistances and calling it outliers ) Reign can promtlier one shot blitz him b4 Legion manages to activate time stop or use telekinesis to rip him apart

#17 Posted by AvatarOfDeath (426 posts) - - Show Bio

@cucco12: Does he have feats against demonic beings? Are you joking with this argument? That's like asking if captain America has feats against X race... That is a ridiculous arguement. And you still haven't addressed how she gets around him freezing time.

#18 Posted by GeorgeWBush (12637 posts) - - Show Bio

Literally nothing stopping him from just freezing her and turning her into a broomstick

#19 Edited by deactivated-5cd9ae239340a (120 posts) - - Show Bio

@georgewbush: @avatarofdeath: Same as Reign can instantenously freeze his mind with frequency manipulation. Like Julia did in DEO when escaped. just her presence will poison him. Dude Legion can transform anyone is No Limit Fallacy. Reign is faster than Legion. Yes Both have chances to one shot each other but stop simply giving Legion credits because this is acting like fanboyism. Fact people don't watch because it is garbage for majority and watches Legion because it is masterpiece doesn't change fact u gonna lowball Reign as she will be stand as jobbing statue doing nothing. Legion cannot cast own spells when she will freeze his mind and CW Kryptonians have limited reality warping resistance as i mentioned u. Julia casually can freeze all aliens and people ( including Legion Ring users, non phasing Martian) instantenously.

#20 Posted by deactivated-5cd9ae239340a (120 posts) - - Show Bio

@avatarofdeath: + don't argue with me that power of Legion is close to magic power of Staff of K'hollar which can even make u shapeshift into entire planet Earth to stabilize and fix it, also manipulate time, teleport, illusion casting or even absorbing energy attacks redirecting it

#21 Posted by Chewbacca (220 posts) - - Show Bio

Legion travels back in time to kill reign as a baby. Or like others have said, freezes time and then reign gets disintegrated .