CW: Mr. Blank vs Anatoly

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Fight takes place in the Queen family's former mansion. Mr. Blank starts in the entry way, Anatoly starts in the back.

Both have a 9mm handgun.

Who would win and why?

No Caption Provided

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Blank stomps

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Royal_Warrior

Anatoly dodges by standing still which results In Mr blank Ricoheting his bullet against the wall back into his own dense skull

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr. Blank pressure point stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Mr. Blank stomps. Anatoly isn’t very impressive.

JSDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blank easily. Anatoly isn't a fighter, simple as that.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@jsdoctor said:

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jsdoctor said:

He did wreck Curtis and Wild Dog. Curtis had the ability not to get stomped by Prometheus, and Wild Dog could fight toe to toe with Tobias Church, who could fight toe to toe with S5 Arrow.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@thesuperor said:
@jsdoctor said:

He did wreck Curtis and Wild Dog. Curtis had the ability not to get stomped by Prometheus, and Wild Dog could fight toe to toe with Tobias Church, who could fight toe to toe with S5 Arrow.

Curtis sucks, bar that one decent showing against Prometheus, simple as that. Wild Dog did put up a fight against Church sure, but lost solidly each time they fought to a close. Church could not go toe to toe with Green Arrow. A serious Green Arrow stomped Church easily.

And all Anatoly really did was get the jump on Curtis and disarm Wild Dog.

JSDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesuperor said:
@jsdoctor said:

I'd say Curtis got stomped against Prometheus. Not fodderised, but definitely stomped. And all Anatoly really did was use the element of surprise against Curtis and Rene. And are you trying to imply that Rene is on Oliver's level? Rene got beaten solidly by Church, and Oliver beat Church in every fair fight they had (except when he lost intentionally so that Ragman would save him.)

Blank, on the other hand, was H2H going toe-to-toe with S1 Ollie until Oliver picked up a weapon and killed him.

There's not too much of a contest here.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anatoly is too much of a badass to lose to this joker... he can't win in h2h but maybe he could find a way to survive, especially if he had time to prepare, he'd probably win.

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I might side with Anatoly. He's smarter and more tactical than Mr Blank, training Oliver in various of his more nuanced combat skills. He's also no slouch in combat, having taken on both Curtis and Rene, something I can't see Mr Blank replicating.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestormfate1919: Why can't you see Mr Blank taking on Rene and Curtis? Mr Blank is around the same level as S1 Oliver in h2h.

Do you think those two together are massively superior to him now too?

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestormfate1919: Why can't you see Mr Blank taking on Rene and Curtis? Mr Blank is around the same level as S1 Oliver in h2h.

I disagree that Blank is on S1 Ollie's level in H2H. Oliver was out of his element, couldn't really cut loose without compromising his identity, and Mr Blank was fully prepped in their fight. Even then, while Blank's skill was certainly impressive, he didn't last that long. Their H2H fight was relatively short before they fell over the balcony, then Blank gained a very temporary upper-hand partially by the mechanics of their fall, before Oliver took him out. Individuals like China White and Bronze Tiger were much closer to S1 Oliver than Blank was.

I don't think Curtis/Rene are massively superior to Blank, but they're still superior. Curtis is getting pretty good H2H, including a very impressive brief encounter with Prometheus. Rene was already very impressive, having given Tobias Church and Stardust both some good H2H fights. They're still not superior to S1 Ollie though, he'd destroy them.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mrmonster

Even though I agree Mr. Blank would win, I don't think it's a stomp. Anatoly is fairly skilled.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anatoly actually hit targets, Blank only has a chance if it comes down to h2h.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 anthp2000  Moderator

CW Mr Blank becuse he gave Oliver a casual, indisp... whatever.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehunter said:

I disagree that Blank is on S1 Ollie's level in H2H. Oliver was out of his element, couldn't really cut loose without compromising his identity, and Mr Blank was fully prepped in their fight. Even then, while Blank's skill was certainly impressive, he didn't last that long. Their H2H fight was relatively short before they fell over the balcony, then Blank gained a very temporary upper-hand partially by the mechanics of their fall, before Oliver took him out. Individuals like China White and Bronze Tiger were much closer to S1 Oliver than Blank was.

I don't think Curtis/Rene are massively superior to Blank, but they're still superior. Curtis is getting pretty good H2H, including a very impressive brief encounter with Prometheus. Rene was already very impressive, having given Tobias Church and Stardust both some good H2H fights. They're still not superior to S1 Ollie though, he'd destroy them.

I'd say Rene is a little better than Blank but Curtis is inferior without gadgets.